Anal Anniversary

Story Info
She gets punished in the ass for their anniversary.
2.8k words
3.99
78.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the night of our 11h Wedding Anniversary and under my sexy little black dress I had on the outfit I had bought for my Master at Victoria's Secret. Excited for him to see my new lacy black push up bra, and black thigh high stockings complete with garter belt my shaved pussy was moist with anticipation. I had been instructed to not wear panties and as any good slave I had obeyed.

I was told not to look in his overnight bag as he placed it in the back of the car and we drove off to our overnight reservations. The smell of my damp sex filled the car as we pulled up to the 5 star Hotel where my Master had made reservations for that night. To provide privacy for our encounters such as this he secures a luxury room in a city an hour away from our home.

"I am going to check us in and you are going to sit here in the car like a good slut." He said to me in a flat tone that allowed no argument.

"Yes, Master." I replied hoping to please him.

He returned a few minutes later with our room key card and a little box in his hand. Curiously but timidly I glanced at the box wondering what it contained. Noticing my interest he opened the box and pulled out 2 large BenWah Balls.

"Spread your legs now." I was ordered.

Worried that someone may see us I glanced around and looked out the car windows.

"Do as you are told slave." He said with such authority that I automatically slipped up my already short skirt and complied. He ran his hand up my garters and sank 2 fingers into my sopping wet pussy.

Smiling he said "I brought lube in case you needed it but from the feel of it you won't need it."

He handed me the first ball and I examined it having never used them before. It felt heavy and something within it vibrated when it was moved. Spreading my pussy lips I pressed it to the entrance of my pussy and with two red manicured fingers pushed it deep inside.

"That's a good slave. Now the second one." He said and handed me the last ball.

I pushed it deep inside to rest with the first one.

"Now we are going to go place our bags in our room and go get a drink at the bar."

"But Master.." I asked pleadingly of him wondering how long I could keep the heavy balls inside my body since I had never used them before.

No sooner had I said those two words he cut me off saying "You will be punished for questioning me. Use your pussy muscles to keep them inside slut."

I shivered knowing how brutal he could be when I was punished. The last time I had questioned him he had punished me so hard I wasn't able to sit well for a couple of days. Of course the punishment had been worth it because the pleasure after had been that much more intense.

Pressing my legs together I got out of the car and with each step I could feel the vibration of the Ben Wah Balls vibrating in my pussy. I thought to myself that perhaps the Balls were a treat and not a punishment after all.

We quickly placed our bags in our Hotel Room and made our way to the elevator to ride down to the ground floor bar. Once the elevator doors opened my Master grabbed my hand and led me through the crowded room towards 2 empty seats.

"Do you know ever man in this room is looking at you?" My master whispered with disapproval. "You will have to be punished for this as well."

"But Master..." I once again pleaded. Hoping to convey to him that it wasn't my fault that these men were looking at me.

Without a verbal answer he shushed me with his finger and handed me a Margarita. I gratefully accepted it and consumed almost half of it upon first drink. I hoped it would calm my nerves and give me courage for my punishment. I wanted to please my Master, after all it was a special night for us.

"I need another beer." He said as he handed me money, knowing that I would serve him and get what he needed.

Gently I stood up and slowly walked towards the bar all the while feeling the vibrations of the Balls in my pussy. It was extremely hard to act as if everything were normal and I was convinced that everyone in the room knew what a whore I was and how badly I was going to be punished.

I handed my Master his beer and before sitting down I was instructed to walk across the room and play him some music on the juke box. Taking the money he handed me I replied "Yes, sir."

"That's a good slave."

I took a steadying breath for courage and with purposeful strides I walked all the way across the bar on my black 5 inch heels towards the juke box. The vibrations in my pussy were so delicious I almost moaned but remembering where I was I swallowed the sound. I was sure I was exuding sexuality at that point because I noticed ,as my Master had said ,at least a few pairs of hungry male eyes practically stripping me naked with their gaze.

I chose a song my Master would like and then walked all the way across the room to see what was planned for me next.

Upon reaching my Master I was allowed to sit down and was ordered to finish my Margarita and then was ordered to drink a second. Warmth and loosing inhibitions filled me and I began to run a long nail up and down my Master's arm. I pressed my tits towards him practically begging him to touch my protruding nipples.

"I want you to dance for me." I was ordered by him.

I stood in front of him on the dance floor without question and felt so deliciously naughty. I swayed my hips to the music and upon listening discovered it was the song I had chosen for him. I lifted my hands above my head and undulated my hips to the beat of the music, all the while feeling the Ben Wah Balls vibrating deep within me.

"I do believe we are ready to go upstairs to our room, don't you?" He asked me as if I had a choice and jerked me across the room towards the exit.

"Yes, sir." I replied obediently. I could feel my nipples press against my sexy new bra and my shaved pussy was throbbing for attention. I couldn't wait to get upstairs to see what he had planned and how I would be punished.

No sooner had our room door closed my Master ordered me to remove my dress. He walked behind me and unzipped me. My dress fell to the floor.

"Take it off but leave the shoes on." He commanded.

"Yes master." I replied as any good slave should and did as I was told.

"Walk over here and stand in front of the couch." He ordered me.

I did as I was told.

"Bend over and hold on to the back of the couch and do not let go until you are told to do so. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." I replied quietly gathering my courage.

The instant my hands touched the couch his hand came down with a slap on my left ass cheek. I screamed in surprise and was ordered to be quiet.

"If someone comes up here because we are being too loud I am going to let then watch you get punished. Do you understand slut?"

"Yes Master, I am sorry" I replied.

"Now you have 9 more slaps left on your left cheek and 10 more left on your right. That is for making those men look at you."

I wanted to argue again that it wasn't my fault those men were looking at me but knew it was best to not say anything.

Each whack of his hand stung my ass and made the Ben Wah Balls vibrate.

After my remaining slaps had been given I was ordered to sit on my sore ass on the couch and spread my legs. My Master pulled out his camera and began to take pictures of me.

"You will be rewarded for the outfit you have chosen." He told me between clicks of the camera.

Once he had finished photographing my pose he had me stand and had me place one of my legs on the couch.

"Relax your pussy and give me the Balls." I was commanded and once again did as I was told.

He placed his hand between my legs and caught them both as they fell. Once the second ball fell in his hand he held it up and licked it.

He led me to the bedroom and I was blindfolded and gagged with a ball gag.

"Since you have pleased me I am allowing you to use the breathable ball gag. I told you that you would be rewarded."

I tried to thank him but with my mouth full it did not sound that way.

"Get on your hands and knees on the bed." He ordered me as he pushed me onto the bed. I was glad he had shown the way because with the blindfold it would have been hard to find.

"Ass up in the air and face on the bed."

I heard him rustling in his bag and was curious to find out what he had been hiding in there.

He walked up behind me and squirted oil on my ass cheeks with one hand and with the other massaged.

"Relax slave" He ordered me and ever obedient I did, though it wasn't a hard task to do with the alcohol in my system and his gentle hands rubbing me.

"MMM" escaped from my lips or at least as close to that sound as you can make with a ball gag in your mouth. My eyes closed in pleasure behind my mask. This was nothing like what I was expecting for punishment.

My Master walked around the bed and I felt him tie my hands to what I was assuming was the bed frame. I then felt him at my feet and he did the same.

"You have been a very dirty whore." He said to me while his hand was rubbing my ass and his other hand applied something a little more goopy to my ass crack.

His hands disappeared for a minute and that's when I felt something press against my asshole. Surprised I tried to jerk up and was brought short by my restraints. All I could do was kneel there and take it.

"RELAX." He commanded me and I took a few deep breaths in and exhaled slowly willing my muscles to relax.

"That's it slave." Master encouraged me. All the while I could feel the mystery object slide further into my asshole. Trying to ignore the slight stinging sensation I concentrated on the full feeling it was creating.

He pressed the object all the way into me and I heard the sound of tape being pulled off of its roll. I was very familiar with that sound since my Master likes to use it on me. I then felt what I was assuming was black electrical tape on my ass cheeks going across the object to hold it in me.

I heard more clicks of my Master's camera and once they were silent he said "Do you like having your ass stretched slut?"

"MMHHMM" Was all I could reply with the ball gag filling my mouth.

"Here is the good news slave, you took that plug very nicely and your ass has grown accustomed to it. The bad news for you and the good news for me is that I have 2 more sizes to try on you."

I let a frightened moan escape and was rewarded with a hard slap to the left ass cheek.

"Do not question me slut." He commanded.

He jerked the tape from my ass and it stung so hard it brought tears to my eyes. A few of the tears slipped down behind the blind fold to mingle with the spit that was spilling out of my mouth around the ball gag.

I took a deep steadying breath to prepare for the next 2 plugs my master had planned for me. All the while I could feel the first plug pushing out of my body and then my master grab it and pull it out.

No sooner had I breathed a sigh of relief he pressed the second plug to my now tender asshole but not before filling my gaping hole with tons of lube.

"You are going to enjoy this. Do you understand?" He commanded me and I tried as best I could to convey that I would obey.

"Relax." He said to me again and as before I forced my muscles to comply.

The familiar pressure of the plug pressed against my ass and this time a bit more stinging accompanied the full feeling. I heard clicks of Master's camera and hoped that he would let me see the pictures later.

He reached around me and rubbed my protruding clit coaxing a moan from me and was able to press the plug the rest of the way in.

Once the plug was fully in it actually felt really good. I felt completely full, wanton and dirty. Exactly as my Master had planned I am sure. My ass muscles clapped down on the tapered end of the plug and my bowel felt stretched. My body held the plug in and didn't try to expel it.

"You are such a good dirty little whore that I don't think I'll have to use tape." He praised me. He then surprised me by saying "I skipped the second plug and went straight to the third and biggest size because I knew your ass could take it. I expect you to thank me for knowing your body so well."

"Yes sir." I tried to reply around the ball gag.

"You are about to have your first double penetration you dirty little whore." Master said to me and I felt him press his dick to the opening of my drippy swollen cunt.

He pressed forcefully forward and I felt him sink into me all the way.

The feeling of having my ass and pussy full at the same time was almost too intense. I had never felt so violated before, so completely full. I almost came right then and there.

"Do not cum yet you dirty little whore!" I was commanded by Master as he pulled a fist full of my long auburn hair and I did my best to comply.

I heard more camera clicks and hoped again that I would be allowed to see the pictures.

"Do you know how hot this looks. You in your black thigh high hose with garters, heels on your feet, tied to the bed doggie style, anal plug sticking out of your ass and my dick sliding in and out slick with your pussy juice? " Master asked me punctuating each remark with a hard punch of his dick in my pussy.

Suddenly he stopped and slid out of me and I moaned hoping he would fuck me more.

He grabbed my anal plug and with one swift motion pulled it out of my sore ass.

I heard more clicks of the camera and then felt more lube being squirted on and in my ass.

He then grabbed me around the waist and I felt his dick press against my asshole. Gently but forcefully he slid his dick into my ass all the way until I could feel his balls slap against my pussy.

He fucked my brains out in my ass from behind. I felt him spurt warm loads of cum in my ass and felt him withdraw and cum spilled out of my ass.

I heard more clicks of Master's camera and knew he was capturing my gaping asshole filled with his cum on his memory card.

"You have been a very good slave and now you will be rewarded." He said as he untied my restraints.

"Roll over onto your back and bend your legs." He said and once I did he slapped my pussy.

He reached up pulled down my blindfold ,popped my big tits out of my push up bra and slid down and fastened his lips to my clit. I moaned around my ball gag and he reached up and pinched my nipples hard.

I placed my hands at the back of his head and wrapped my fingers in his hair. Pressing his head into me a little harder.

I felt the pressure build and finally I came wrapping my legs around his head.

Master removed the ball gag and said "You are allowed to go to sleep now to rest for our next encounter" and I did.