Anal at Last!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteamyChik
SteamyChik
324 Followers

"Fuck my asshole hard, Jerry please! Fuck it hard!" Karen yelled out. She pushed her ass hard against him, really getting into it. It felt so good, she couldn't even think straight. All she wanted was his huge meat fucking her asshole, cuming inside her. Every time he pushed into her, a wave of pleasure shot through her body.

Jerry finally couldn't wait any longer. He began ramming steadily into his wife's tight ass, the heat surrounding his dick so intense, the muscles so tight on him that he was almost in an agony of pleasure. He tried to hold off but it just felt so fucking good he couldn't. Reaching underneath his wife, he pulled her up toward him with the palm of his hand on her clit. He felt her hard, wet little clit sliding on his hand, her asshole gripping and sucking at his cock, and everything went red as he let loose a stream of thick, hot cum deep in his wife's asshole. Bellowing like a bull, he pumped two, three, four times then shoved his cock deep, letting his cum fill her ass.

Karen felt his cock plunge harder and faster into her asshole, the pleasure was exquisite. When his hand palmed her clit she nearly screamed from senseless ecstasy. The feel of his cock cuming, jerking within her tight ass walls did it. She came screaming over and over, the pleasure so intense she could barely remain conscious.

Karen and Jerry both collapsed in a heap. His cock was slowly shrinking inside his wife's ass. Curling up spoon fashion, he tried to keep his cock in her as long as he could. She bumped her butt against him, helping. He embraced her, holding her breasts in his hands. Hugging her to him. "Baby, that was the best birthday present I have ever had," he whispered softly in her ear.

Smiling, Karen replied, "And it's only Friday night, we have all weekend."

Jerry grinned, feeling his cock getting hard again, still lodged in his wife's freshly fucked ass. Delighted, he felt his wife's asshole clench around his growing member. He then remembered that his wife had said she would do anything he wanted, all weekend long. Chuckling, he remembered some of his other fantasies.

* * * * *

Thanks for reading my story, please send me feedback and don't forget to vote! Check back often to find out what else Karen and Jerry do for his birthday weekend *smile*

SteamyChik
SteamyChik
324 Followers
12