Anal At Last Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I wouldn't last long, not with the view I had, so I let go of her ass, and reached up to her dress neckline at the back. I unzipped it, all the way down her neck as far as I could get with all the rucked up material round her waist. She pulled her arms out of the dress as she started pumping her hips back to meet me as I pushed my hard cock up her ass. She wasn't wearing a bra, so I reached around her sides, to grab hold of her tits, squeezing them, rubbing her nipples, using them to pull her back onto me. She expressed her delight, groaning and whispering "oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck" under her breath.

Her ass was definitely getting used to me, opening up even more, allowing me more freedom to push in and out more easily. I slid my hands up to her shoulders, pulling her back onto me each time I pushed into her asshole. Fuck, she felt good. I loved fucking her cunt, but this was something else, the still-taboo thought of having anal sex adding to my excitement.

I could feel her ass rhythmically tightening around me, presumably in time to the movements of her cunt walls as she wanked herself closer to orgasm. "Shove that cock up my ass, you bastard", she grunted. "Fuck my ass. Take my ass with that big hard cock of yours. Do it Andy, fuck me harder." I obeyed her command, putting more effort into fucking her. I still wasn't able to go as fast as I could in her cunt, but I didn't need to. I could feel my orgasm building again, and I could tell by her breathing and the sweat lining her back and hairline that hers was too. I leaned over her, still using her shoulders to pull her back onto me, and whispered into her ear:

"You love my cock up your ass, don't you? You've wanted me to do it since that first night when I put my finger there. Well, you've got more than my finger there now, and you've taken it like the slut that you are."

She was getting short of breath now, but managed the odd word: "Yes... god yes... I love it... oh that's good... I love your cock up my ass... oh fuck me ... make me yours."

"I'll make you mine," I said, almost snarling into her ear as I rammed my cock up her bowels harder than I had done so far. "I'll make you beg for my cock up your ass each time we meet, make you get down and spread your cheeks apart to show me where you want it. You're desperate for it, you anal whore. That's what you are, my little anal whore. I'm gonna fill your ass with my hot come, and you're going to love it. You'll love it so much, you're going to come at the same time, with my hard cock filling your insides." She was still pushing back and forth onto my cock, mouthing words now as she was unable to get her breath enough to speak loudly.

"Look at you, wanking yourself whilst I fuck your ass, you love it hard and fast. I can't believe a few days ago, you told me you'll never take my big cock up your ass, and here you are begging me to stick my hard cock up you, wanking yourself silly, while I rip you to shreds." My orgasm was getting closer, my cock starting to swell, and Angela started to come, screaming in ecstacy, screaming "fuck me, fuck me, fuck my ass, oh god, fuck my ass." That sent me past the point of no return, and I straightened my back, pulling on her shoulders to get my cock as deep as possible inside that tight ass of hers, which was clenching around me as her orgasm ran through her.

I continued fucking back and forth, feeling that build up of sperm getting ready to flood her hot bowels, trying to hold it off so I could enjoy the heat and tightness of her bowels for as long as I could.

As she started to calm down from her come, I stopped fucking it all the way in and out, just nudging it a bit each way. Angela had got her breath back a bit, gasping, slowing down a fraction, and then as I started that nudging, she said "Oh, god, I'm gonna come again, oh sweet Jesus. Fuck me you bastard. Fuck my ass," and that did it. I spurted into her ass, feeling it burst out of my cock harder than I'd ever felt it before. I swear it was about to come out of her mouth. The spurts went on longer than normal, and drove Angela over the edge again. She clenched her whole body, holding her breath, as he orgasm ripped through her. Her asshole tightened so much it hurt, and I felt my thighs go wet. Dear god, she'd squirted, actually squirted her cunt juice all over the cupboard door, my thighs, and the floor.

------------------

It took us a while to recover, both of us almost unable to breath with the force of our orgasms. I still had my cock up her ass, all the way in, my thighs and stomach touching her ass. I'd collapsed on top of her, and she grunted: "Get off me, you heavy bastard,",so I straightened up and eased my cock out of her ass.

She felt between her thighs, and gasped at the wetness there. "I've never come like that before. Fuck me, that felt good, but look at the fucking mess. Oh god, I can feel your come leaking out my ass..." And with that, she bolted for the bathroom.

Catching my breath, I grinned as I looked down at her cunt juice all over the place, and the sweaty state of my red raw cock. Anal sex at last. And fuck was it good. And she'd squirted as well.

I pulled my boxers and trousers back up, got a cloth, and started wiping up.

Angela was sheepish as she came downstairs again. She'd thrown on my bathrobe. "Sorry for the mess," she said.

"Sorry? Nothing to be sorry about," I answered. "That was the best sex I've ever had, and I mean it."

"Same here," she said, almost blushing. "I never thought I'd like it up the ass as much as that, but...."

"But what?"

"Well, if it's that good every time, or even half as good, I think I'll want it more often."

"Good," I said, as I walked up to her and held her close, kissing her and running my hands down her back to her bum.

She grabbed my hands, lifting them up. "That's enough of that tiger. I'm sore, which is not surprising given that I've just had your cock stuffed up my backside without so much as a 'please' or 'thank you ma'am', and you're not getting any more till I've recovered. This meal you're cooking had better be good, to make up for me not being able to sit down for a week."

I washed my hands, and carried on cooking. The meal was good - obviously my first bout of anal sex had inspired me. We ate, and had a good chat, really getting to know each other, sharing things we'd not told each other yet. As we talked, the bathrobe kept parting, offering glimpses of cleavage and lengths of thigh, making the meal all the more tasty.

She had to leave early for work again, but before she did do, she made me promise to go easier next time. "Honestly Andy, I can hardly sit down. I think you've done me a permanent injury".

"Well then, how can I make it up to you?" I asked, pretending to be deep in thought. "I know. Bend over and let me kiss it better."

She playfully slapped me, calling me incorrigible, then sent me upstairs to pick out some clothes for her. I brought them down - a light denim shirt and a pair of jeans. She shucked off the bathrobe - leaving her naked in front of me, and sending all sorts of dirty thoughts round my head.

"Stop that," she commanded.

"Stop what?" I asked, mock-innocently.

"Just stop it." She put the shirt on. I've always loved seeing a woman in just my shirt, hanging down to just underneath the crease where her ass cheeks and thighs met. I think it's because a slight rise to front or back - say, as she reaches up to get something from a cupboard - is enough to set the heart racing and the cock pulsing. I pulled her close, and slid one hand down to her ass, running my fingers along that crease. I love that bit... when I can get my hand there, I know I'm about to score.

My other hand rose to her chin, gently pulling her mouth towards me, and I start kissing her - not the passionate french kissing we'd done in the past, but softly, intimately, like lovers do.

"Don't get any ideas," she said as she looked at my inquisitively. "Just because you fucked my ass - without my permission, I'll say again - I don't want you going all soft on me."

"As if that would even happen, with you wandering round in a dressing gown flashing at me. Would you call this soft?" I asked as I pushed my hardening cock into her.

"Put the beast away. It's time it got back in it's cage, as it's been out to play enough today, and its play is a bit rough for me right now. It's been very naughty and deserves to be punished". I groaned melodramatically, and pulled back saying "You tease..." and then slapped her on the ass.

"Ooooh", she said. "Maybe I'll be naughty next time, so that you can spank me some more".

-------------------------------

A few nights later I was out with Simone and Ken, as a way of saying thanks for looking after Daniel the evening that Angela and I had anal sex in the kitchen. They were a nice couple, which made their mutual good looks even more unfair, but as the evening wore on, Ken got more and more drunk. I'd not seen him particularly drunk before, so it was a bit of a surprise to me, and not a nice one at that, as he was getting a bit obnoxious.

At one point in the evening, he staggered for the toilet, leaving Simone and I to talk. She didn't give any details, but she admitted things weren't as great behind closed doors as it would appear. I expressed my concern, thinking that maybe he was abusing her, but she vehemently denied it was anything like that, just run-of-the-mill problems. Her eyes were welling up, and she said something about not wanting Ken to see her like this, as he'd just take the piss and wind her up even more. I told her to take a moment to compose herself, and I went outside to phone for a taxi away from the noise of the bar. As I walked to the door, I passed the end of the corridor that lead to the toilets. And saw Ken.

He was stood chatting to a woman, dark and slutty looking, her back to the wall. He was real close, groins touching, hand on her hip, the other one playing with her hair, and neither of them looked unhappy about it.

"Stupid tosser," I thought. He'd got it all - fantastic wife, great job, good body, good kid, and he'd fallen for the most stupid thing that men do. I turned away from them, without him seeing, and phoned for the taxi from there, speaking louder than normal. Ken must have heard or seen me, as there was a sudden "oh shit" from him, and some frantic whispering between the two of them. He came out of the corridor, almost staggering into me but managing to catch himself just in time, and then the girl followed. Granted, she had big tits and showed them off in a low cut top, but she had a short skirt showing off legs that could do with a bit more toning, and a midriff bulging over the top of it - cheap, tarty, and an obvious easy fuck - but she was not a patch on Simone. Poor girl, I thought, she'll be gutted if she finds out Ken's having an affair... unless she's already found out, and that's what she was avoiding saying earlier.

We all got the taxi home, and I left them to it, without mentioning what I'd seen to either of them. I didn't mention it because no matter how good a friend you are to someone, if you tell them their husband (or wife, girlfriend, whatever) is having an affair, you can kiss that friendship goodbye. It's not my place to sort out their domestic issues.

They got out the taxi, Simone helping Ken along a bit as it was starting to rain and he's got the tendency of standing talking when he's had a beer. She let him in the front door, and then waved back at me as the taxi pulled away again.

Samantha had been babysitting Daniel again, and we chatted over a coffee when I got in. She was wearing a blouse with the neck quite open. She wasn't showing any cleavage, she never did, but I noticed a cross on a chain. She'd never mentioned being religious, and I knew her dad wasn't, so it was a bit of an odd thing to wear. I didn't ask her about it (never ask about religion, politics, or opinions on reality TV), but just chatted about her course etc. She got talking about some of the other people doing the course, and flushed somewhat when I probed her about boys, and boyfriends. I couldn't tell whether she was embarrassed because she didn't have a boyfriend, or because she did, so I left it at that.

-----------------------------------

The next time I saw Angela, it was at her place for once. She was having problems with her email, and as my business was in IT consultancy, she obviously thought I'd be able to sort it. So I drove over while Daniel was at school, and Angela had the afternoon off to get her legs waxed or something. She met me at the door, pulling on her coat over a short cardigan, her stomach showing underneath, and her shoes on.

"You're just in time, I've got a few minutes before I need to go. But let's get this straight. No sex today. I'm off to get my bits waxed shortly, and you're not coming anywhere near me till then, otherwise I'll smell of come when the beautician does me. And not afterwards, otherwise I'll be as sore as fuck. So keep your grubby little hands to yourself".

I tutted loudly as I walked in to her house. Damn, I thought, as I'd been looking forward to another good bout of sex, normal or anal. So I followed her through to her home office - salivating as I followed her arse up the stairs, remembering that first time we'd had sex and had made out on the stairs - and she talked me through the problem. She'd been trying to set up a desktop mail application, Eudora, rather than webmail, as she didn't trust Yahoo or Google or anyone with her mails and personal info any more.

In the end, I had to delete her account details and re-enter them for her. As I ran the "get new mails" option, the titles of the incoming mails appeared in the software. I wasn't really reading them as such, but I noticed a few spam mails, one from Egg.com, and.... one that said "Re: Another session with Andy".

I think she saw it as well, as I heard her draw her breath sharply. She grabbed the back of the office chair I was sitting in, and spun me round away from the computer. She leant over me, letting her cardigan hang loose, exposing her cleavage. She licked her lips, and then leaned a bit further and whispered in my ear, "I think you deserve a little thank you present"... and I heard her click the mouse behind me, presumably closing the software.

Then she clicked the mouse a few more times, and turned me round to face the monitor again. Microsoft Media Player was just opening up, and it was playing a movie. But not just any old movie. It was a shot of a big muscled guy sat on a dining chair in a kitchen, with a girl straddling him, one hand on the kitchen table on one side, the other on the kitchen worktop on the other, lowering herself onto his impressive cock slowly.

"I love this movie. Feel free to have a wank whilst I'm gone." she said, laughing, and with that she was off, out the door and down the stairs. When she got to the bottom, she shouted up: "Oh, and pay attention! You need some inspiration - sex with you is getting a bit tame" and then she opened the door and slammed it behind her.

Bitch, I thought, laughing to myself. She could have at least given me a quick wank.

The movie was pretty good though. I've always had a thing about broad-chested, well muscled guys fucking petite girls, when the guy just grabs the girl's waist as she straddles him, bodily lifting her up and down onto his prick. So I thought, "Why not?" and pulled my jeans down to give me access.

Then I saw her webcam. Its light was on. It was pointing right at my cock. She was recording me. She'd planned all this, the little tyke. Well, if that's the case, I thought, I'll give her a show.

I grinned a lop-sided grin as I started rubbing myself through my boxers, letting my bulge get bigger as I watched the movie, and imagined being that guy, with the size 6 girl straining to get my cock into her. I soon got hard, and, determined to give Angela a show, I just put my hand inside the waist of my boxers, rubbing my foreskin up and down, and panting a bit (louder than normal, so it would get picked up by her microphone).

I slid down a little bit (not too much in case I went off the webcam's line of sight), and leaned back as if getting into it. Then I pulled the elastic of my boxers down, letting a couple of inches of my cock peek over the top.

I kept my hand open, just using my thumb and one finger to wank just my foreskin, making sure (but hopefully not too obviously) that the webcam had a good view. I kept that up for a few minutes, till my pre-cum started to collect on my helmet. Then I took my shirt off and threw it on the bed, running my hands over my nipples as if I was getting really turned on. And finally I slid my boxers down past my knees, exposing my cock in all its straining glory, and leaving myself naked.

I grabbed my cock full-on with one hand, and starting giving it large strokes, as far up and down as I could, gripping it tight to make the blood pump, which I knew would soon make my veins stand out. Hopefully, the webcam would pick that up in some detail.

I acted up a bit, moaning and panting, running the other hand down to play with my balls. Actually, despite the acting, I was enjoying this, the exhibitionism definitely adding something to the event. A thought occurred to me, and I stood up, pulling my pants and jeans up, and wandered over to her bedside cabinet, leaving the webcam running.

Yep, third drawer down, the rabbit and a normal vibrator sat hidden under a single layer of clothes. I picked up the vibrator and a pair of her knickers whilst I was there, and wandered back to the PC. On the way past her dresser, I picked up a jar of some facial cream (I picked one who's brand I recognized, knowing how expensive it was - my damned ex wife used to spend fucking hundreds of pounds on this stuff), and sat down again, leaving the items off-camera so she wouldn't know what I'd done. Then I navigated round the Media Player menus, and found the directory that the movie was in. She'd put it in a folder called Work Training Videos. "Nice work if you can get it," I said, and opened up the folder so I could see all the other files.

It was full of porn, maybe 20-30 files. "Angela, you horny little minx," I uttered, loud enough for the webcam to pick up I hope, as I scanned the titles.

One caught my eye, Girl On Girl 17c, next to Girl Takes It Up The Ass... and that was only dated a few days ago, I noticed.

I double-clicked the girl on girl one, and turned up the volume on her speakers. I knew the webcam would pick that up, and that she'd know which video I was watching. Then I settled back for a wank again.

I stroked slowly, firmly, letting her get a good view of what was going on, taking a nice long time over it as I watched the two girls make out on screen. They were, like all porn stars, fucking gorgeous, and I was really enjoying it. It got to a point where one of them was rimming the others ass, so again I played up to the camera, saying "Rim that ass girl," and similar comments as I started wanking faster. I could feel my come build up, so I gave myself a nice long squeeze, subtly aiming the head of my cock towards the webcam. Just as I thought, a big blob of come oozed out and ran down the side of my red helmet. I moaned theatrically, and then reached over for the knickers. They were kind of wrinkled up, so I made a point of opening them up, spreading them, inline with the webcam, so she could see what they were, and then wrapped them round my cock as I wanked some more. I started thrusting my hips a bit, keeping my hand still, and making my cock appear and disappear into the palm of my hand, encased in her knickers. I added some moaning, and a bit more speed, then I said loudly, "Oh fuck Angela, I wish that was me in your ass," as one of the girls on screen started fucking the other one's ass with a strap on dildo.