Anal At Last Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see, definitely. With her ass stretched by the vibrator, she had to use a lot of effort to push the rabbit inside her cunt, even though it looked sopping wet by now. She pushed harder, in and out, with the rabbit, each time it got further inside.

"Remember the other fantasy, Andy... the girl-on-girl one we talked about? Did that porn video remind you of our little session... remember how it went? ... We'd be having sex on the sofa, me straddling that big prick of yours, and you'd see her walk in... just a t-shirt on.. her young tits standing proud underneath.... she come over... unable to resist watching us have sex... wanting to see your manhood as it ploughed my cunt.... she'd watch for a while, and start playing with herself... then when you stood up and made me kneel at your feet ... for you to come on my face, she'd kneel beside me... and I'd just let her because I was so turned on. You'd have two horny women waiting for you to spurt your come all over them.

"Then we'd be so excited, we'd like your come off each other's faces and tits ... we'd play with each others nipples, getting more and more turned on.

"Then we'd start to wank each other, the room smelling of our juices. I'd get her to straddle you, I'd grab your stiff prick, and guide it into her waiting cunt. She'd press that tight, virginal fanny down upon you, and you'd feel her hymen trying to stop you going any further. But then you'd pull her down on you, taking her virginity. She'd moan, saying how good it felt, begging you to fill her with your massive cock.

"I'd be so turned on, I'd sit next to you, legs spread, wanking myself, reaching over to touch you both where you joined, licking her tits as you fucked that tight little girl. I'd start to play with my ass, fingering myself with her juices. Then I'd kneel down behind her, and start to rim that cute little arse of hers, licking and sucking, giving her a taste of the pleasure that would come later when you'd cram your nine inches of hot meat into her ass. Then I'd grab your cock as you pulled out of her, and take it in my mouth, sucking her juices off you. Then you'd push back inside her again, all of you in one fell swoop, and she'd scream at you to fuck her, she'd scream out your name as she came with that throbbing muscle filling her insides, and you'd shout out her name as you shot your scalding jizz into that hot, sweet, cunt of hers.

"Can you remember how hard we came with that fantasy? Your come shot up in the air, I was covered in it, and I rubbed it into my tits

"Fuck Andy, that feels so good...it's like two cocks inside me... can we do that honey? Will you fuck me up my little ass while I fuck myself with the rabbit? Will you let me do that?...oh it feels fucking fantastic... I wish I had your cock here... you could take out my toy and push your big hard cock inside my arse... can you imagine what that would feel like?

"Oh, you dirty bastard Andy, you're wanking with my knickers. I can see your come oozing out your cock and running into my knickers... that looks so good baby, your hard cock wrapped in my knickers... did you know I wore them that day to work? I saw the video, and knew what you'd done, but...ah fuck that's good baby, I love fucking myself with my toys... I still put the knickers on and went to work. But I couldn't stand the thought of your spunk down there all alone... so I had a wank at work baby... I rubbed myself through my knickers, rubbing your spunk into me, till I came all over them ... I've still got them baby, still covered in my come... shall I bring them over for you?"

Then she must have seen the bit where I used her cream.

"My hand cream baby, was it good? It's so good on my skin, that I copied you... I watched you wanking with it, and then I got some myself and rubbed it into my tits, and my nipples, and down to my tight little tush. I've got it now baby - that's what's on the vibrator. It made it so easy to push in baby, despite how tight my little ass is...oh fuck it's tight... I got the dildo in real easy... probably because of how many times I've had your swollen cock inside it. ... but I'm having problems now baby... I'm too tight for both holes to be filled... I can't take it...oh baby, it hurts, it hurts... oh..."

I couldn't take any more, and started wanking again, intending to bring myself off just as she did on the video.

"Oh fuck baby, that's so fucking horny. You're running my vibrator, the one that's filling my arsehole right now, up and down your cock... do you like my toy? It's so good baby... it reminds me of you.. always hard and ready for sex. Is that all you want me for? To be your sex slave? To fuck myself with two dildos while you wank away in front of your computer? To take your big hard cock ...ah fuck baby, I'm nearly coming... up my tight dirty hole whenever you want it? To tease you with photographs and porn just so you'll spank me ... later? To fantasise about fucking your little virgin and my ... toyboys mates? To take me ...oh fucking christ baby, it's in darling it's in .. both my holes filled to the brim... oh fuck baby.... I wish you could see it now... I've never been so full.. ah sweet Jesus that's good... aahh....baby, are you going to take me to a porn cinema and fuck me ... there and then ... whilst other dirty men wank, watching my ... ass go up and down on your throbbing cock? Is that what you want, to humiliate me by fucking... me in public? By making me tell everyone that I'm yours and no-on else's? By pulling out and coming all over my ass while they watch me?

"I'm going to come baby, with both my little holes full of plastic...oh fuck, I'm gonna come .. but all I want is your cock...here it comes... OOH! Fuck I've just seen you come on the screen baby, calling my name as you come... that looks so good... your juice spurting up in the air just from the vibrator touching you... and thinking about fucking my arse... that's it baby.... come for me... are you coming now baby because I am...I can feel it... ah fuck... "

And with that she came. The camera zoomed in, shaking a bit, but allowing me to see her asshole and cunt spasm round the dildos as she came.

I came too, all over my legs and the floor, great gobs of com falling around me, rubbing some of it in as I slowed my wanking down, watching Angela collapse on the bed in the aftershock.

It was only later that evening, that I realised my post had been on the kitchen worktop... but I'd not put it there. So who moved it? It must have been Jules. But then when I checked the dates on the mail... some of them were after Jules had sent that mail, and so it can't have been Jules.

Fuck, it must have been Samantha. It absolutely must have been, since they were in the same place I always put my post, and I didn't think that it was likely that Jules would have put it there.

And then I realised that the DVD not a TDK one that Jules mentioned, but made by some company I'd never heard of.

And, oh fucking hell, another thought occurred to me, so I went back through the video to double-check. Angela had not mentioned Samantha by name: If Samantha had seen the DVD, would she recognise that it was her that Angela was talking about?

--------------------------------------------------

The next time I saw Samantha was a week later. She was out shopping with her dad, and we bumped into each other at the supermarket.

"Hey Andy, good to see you," said Bill, her dad as we turned the corner and met.

"Hey Bill, you too. Hi Samantha." I turned back to Bill. "It's been a long time - how're things?"

"Yeah, going well thanks: jobs OK, holiday coming up, you know the sort of thing," he replied.

"Really? Where are you off to?"

"Paris for a week. Somewhere in Montmartre, we've not booked the actual hotel yet."

"Cool, that's a nice area, I've been there myself." I turned to Samantha. "You didn't mention you were going away! Let me know the dates, and I'll make sure I've got another sitter for Daniel lined up if I need one."

Samantha blushed, and Bill coughed.

"No, Andy," said Bill, "I'm not taking Samantha this time. She's a big girl, and should be able to cope by herself without me."

"Yes, she is," I answered, unable to prevent thoughts of her permanently-covered breasts out of my mind. I'd felt them against me when she gave me a hug a week or so earlier - she was crying because her dad was seeing someone else. They were big, alright. "So who are you off with - if it's not a trade secret?" Obviously, I knew the answer already.

"Well, there's been a certain lady I've met recently." He looked a bit sheepish. "It's going well, so I thought I'd treat her to a break."

"Ah, I see," I replied, grinning. "Well done, I'm pleased for you. You make sure to treat her right, you hear? Paris is a lovely city, she'll love it." I turned to address Samantha. "So, Samantha, a week of wild parties and late nights for you then?"

She smiled a bit. "No, no, not at all. Just studying as usual. I've got exams coming up soon."

"Ah, then maybe a few quiet nights in then, whilst you've got the place to yourself. I can see it now... staying in your pyjamas all day ... a pizza delivery ... maybe a good DVD... " at which point I looked at her in what I hoped was a meaningful style, but not so obvious that she would think it odd if she'd not watched the DVD... "and a nice glass of wine with a boyfriend?" I watched her face intently, waiting to see some sign that she's seen the DVD made by Angela.

She blushed furiously, and looked down.Caught! I thought. Jesus, this could get so embarrassing, especially with her Dad around. Ah, hold on, it could have been the "boyfriend" bit that embarrassed her... I needed to find some other way to find out whether she'd seen the DVD?

She didn't answer.

"Sam, has the cat got your tongue?" asked her dad after a lengthy pause.

She looked up at me, startled. "Errm... yes, I guess so... maybe ... well, not the boyfriend bit..." she said, sheepishly.

"Now Sam, don't be shy," said Bill. "What about that boy you met at church, what was his name, Robert? Rupert? Aren't you going to invite him over for an evening?"

Samantha looked at her dad like so many daughters look at their dads across the world - with exasperation.

"Dad, he's just a friend, that's all." She glared at him, as if silently telling him to be quiet.

Bill of course, ignored it, again like all fathers do. "He sounds like a nice chap, from what you've said. Why not invite him over?"

I felt sorry for the girl, so I tried to change the topic - and find out another way to hint about the DVD. "Well, Samantha, if you do decide to have him over, let me know - I'll have some decent DVDs that a boy would want to watch, rather than those romantic girly ones that I'm sure someone of your age would have in the house. Just let me know, and I'll bring some over to your place. Or maybe next time you're looking after Daniel, you could have a look at the DVDs and see if there's anyone you fancy." I'd hoped the "anyone you fancy" might give her another clue as to what I meant.

Her dad started speaking to me again, which, dammit, forced me to make eye contact with him, rather than watching Samantha for any giveaway clues. "Oh, listen Andy, before I forget again... I've been meaning to phone all week... I just wanted to say thanks for letting Samantha stay at your place last week while you were away. I'm not trying to kick her out, but it was nice to get the place to myself for once," said her dad, arching his eyebrow as he looked at Samantha, teasing her. "Much appreciated."

So he missed the confusion on my face as I flicked my focus to Samantha. She looked panicked, looking from my face to her dads. My brain was racing: She'd told me that she was staying at a friend's house, and if that was true, she couldn't have seen the DVD. But now it seems she'd told her dad she was staying at mine, even though she'd initially told her dad that she was staying at the friend's, in order to get some time away from Bill's new girlfriend. She'd then phoned me because the friend couldn't put her up, and could she stay at mine. Had she later clarified to her dad that she was staying at mine? But again, she told me she hadn't. Which one of us was she lying to?

By this point I was well confused. OK, I thought, I still needed to find a way to suss out whether she'd watched the DVD or not. And what was all that stuff about meeting the boy at church? I didn't realise she was religious - she'd never mentioned it. Although I had noticed her wearing a cross a few times. But so what? So does Madonna, and she changes her religion every 3 months. Still, if she was religious, that would explain her reticence about boyfriends, and general lack of "worldly-wise"-ness.

Samantha tried to get her dad to continue shopping, saying that she'd catch up with me later. Obviously to avoid either of us finding out that she'd lied to us. Bill looked confused, and then said "We're planning ice cream in the garden later... I knew she was keen, but honestly, what can you do with teenagers these days?" as Samantha walked away a few steps and then tried to hurry her dad up.

Oh, I can think of a few things I'd like to do with her, I thought?

We said our goodbyes, Samantha's relief very plain on her face.

------------------------

Later that day, the phone ran. It was Bill again?

"Hi Andy, sorry to disturb you again. There was something I wanted to ask earlier, and Sam pulled me away before I got the chance. Actually, I was looking for a way to speak to you privately."

Uh oh, I thought.What's this about?

"Uh oh," I said. "This sounds ominous."

Bill continued: "Not at all Andy, it's just that Sam was saying she's babysitting Daniel again at the weekend..." He paused.

"Listen, Bill, I really appreciate Samantha helping out, and she's always keen to do it, as she can study and earn at the same time, but if you think it's too much, just give me the nod, and I'll find someone else."

"God, no, Andy, it's not that at all. No, no, it's nice for Sam to get out the house sometimes - she thinks the world of Daniel, and it gets her thinking about something other than university. The lord only knows, sometimes I wish she'd study a bit less and relax a bit more. But Michelle always regretted not getting a degree when she had the chance, and I think Sam's doing hers more for her mother, than for herself."

"Aah, I see," I said. It wasn't often that Bill mentioned his late wife, Michelle, and I knew that it had affected both him and Anglea severely. When he did talk about her, you can still see the pain in his eyes, even now, a few years down the road.

"No," he said, pulling himself together. "What I wanted to say was... I've got Babs - Barbara - coming over on the same night. And well, Sam's being coy about her plans for the night. I guess part of that depends on what your plans are. So I was wondering if Sam had mentioned whether she was going out after the babysitting. I know she doesn't do it very often, but I just thought maybe she'd said something. Or maybe you've already spoken to her and said you'll be in very late?"

"Bill, I understand, I've dated before, you know." I laughed, and he joined in, embarrassed. "OK, I wasn't planning to be out too late. It's a wedding reception, but I only really know the groom, so I'm only planning on showing my face and then leaving, heading back home before ten." I heard him sigh. "So I guess you want me to find out if Sam's going out afterwards, so that you and Babs can have some guaranteed quiet time, yes?"

"Well, yes. I'd ask some of her mates next time I bumped into them, but they'd just laugh at me for being old and not knowing how to ... date. And I can't just call them up out of the blue, can I?"

"Listen, she's not said anything. But she's stayed over before, as you know. I'm sure I can find can find some mates that are heading out into town, and then come home later. How's about I give you a ring before I leave my night out, and then you'll know you've not got long left before she's back home? How does that sound?"

I could virtually hear him grin down the phone. "That'll be fine. Thanks, Andy. Thanks. If you're sure it's no bother?"

"Bill, shut up, it's OK. How long have we known each other? Years, for fucks sake. It's no big deal, as long as she's OK with it, obviously. I need to phone her anyway, as I'll be leaving a bit earlier and eating at the reception, and I'll need to get her something nice in for her dinner. I'll ask then what her plans are, and I'll drop you a text to let you know."

Ah hell, I thought,I might as well go the whole hog. "Listen, if you want, I could stay out until the early hours of the morning, late enough for her to stay over, if she's got nothing else on. Do you want me to sound her out about that?"

"Oh, god, no, that'll be terrible. Taking advantage of her just so Babs can stay over."

"You're right. That would be terrible, wouldn't it?" I said, with a smile. "Look, I'll be honest with you. I don't know if Samantha has ever spoken to you about it, but she does feel a bit odd about you and Barbara. I think she's just needing time to adjust to the whole thing. So staying at my place might be a good idea."

"Oh God, I didn't realise she was upset. What has she said?"

"Not much Bill. But don't worry about it, she's a good lass, and will adapt quickly I think. Look how well she coped after she lost her mum. I don't think it's anything serious. Just go easy on her a bit - don't try to make her like Barbara. Let Samantha get to know Barbara on her own terms. But she's really pleased for you, that you've met someone, so don't worry on that front. She just needs a little time. And in case you're wondering, she spoke to me about it because she didn't want to worry you. Even she's aware that it's nothing serious, and that she'll get over it soon."

OK, so that wasn't quite the truth, but it was near enough without causing any rift between the two of them.

"So, I'm sure she'll be glad to stay over at my place. If you're OK with that, of course."

"Hmmm. OK, that sounds like a good idea. Let me think about it though - I don't want to seem like I'm pushing Sam away to spend more time with Babs."

"Of course, Bill. Just let me know how you want me to play it." I paused for a moment, then grinned my most salacious grin. "First night together with Babs, eh? That's a big step."

"Yes, it is," he said, laughing under his breath, like a schoolboy at the thought of it.

We said our goodbyes then. Later, I phoned Sam and let her know my plans, and she said that her Dad had mentioned about Barbara coming to their house. She sounded relieved when I said she could stay over if she wanted. And did I catch a little bit of excitement in her voice when she asked if Angela would be coming over? Was she thinking about what she might see this time?

---------------------

The wedding reception was for someone I'd worked with before I started work for myself. But to be truthful, I'd not been too keen on going - I'd not really kept in contact with anyone in that company since I'd left, and I didn't know anyone else that was going, only the groom and a couple of our work colleagues.

However, when I was originally invited, in the long dry spell between my ex-wife and Angela, I'd said I would go, simply to get me out of the house for an evening. At the time, I was forcing myself to accept all sorts of invites that I wouldn't normally accept, to help rebuild a bit of a life after the divorce.

But by Saturday afternoon, I couldn't be bothered. It had been working real hard, I was tired, it was a long drive away, I would hardly know anyone, those people I did know would only have work in common with me, and the thought of finding some young woman to flirt with was irrelevant now that I'd found Angela. And on top of that, I'd be driving and so couldn't even find solace by getting drunk. So all in all, I couldn't think of one single damned reason to go.