Anal At Last Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe she'd said that with Sam in the room. "Sam, don't listen to her. I'm not getting a kick out of this. Well, I am, but... well... you know what I mean. You look great... but you're a bit young for me and I'm not getting anything out of this that I shouldn't be. I mean..."

Angela interrupted. "See Sam, I told you he'd get all flustered at how good you looked. Now go try something else on."

Sam smiled at me and went back upstairs, wriggling that arse in those tight jeans as she left.

Angela reached over to me, unzipped my fly, and thrust her hand inside. "Mmm, you're still hard. There's a surprise. You love this, don't you? This curvy young woman flaunting herself in front of you... What do you think she'll wear next? Just some underwear, do you think? That dark red bra that you noticed earlier has got a lovely pair of knickers to go with it. Do you think she'll wear them, letting you see her tits and ass in all their glory? .... I was there you know, when she tried them on... she's got a lovely body... all full-figured, curvy in all the right places, great complexion, and all creamy like a good English rose kind of girl.... But she had some problems getting the bra done up, so I had to come into the changing room to help. I stood behind her, and helped her to fit the bra correctly. You should feel those puppies Andy, they're nice and heavy. I had to do quite a bit of adjustment to get them right..." She was wanking me now through my zip and boxers. "At one point, I touched her nipple through the bra, and I swear she caught her breath ... do you think she was getting turned on by me touching her? How much further could I have taken it, do you think?"

Fuck, I was getting turned on.

"Do you think I could have slipped my fingers inside her bra, and worked her nipple into an erection? Maybe I should have checked if her knickers were fitted correctly as well, and run my hands inside them, teasing her public hair, running finger down her lips... damn!" She leaned back just as Sam came back in. Shit, my fly was still undone. I hastily leaned forward to cover any gap that might be seen.

This time, Sam was wearing a white blouse, tied up at the front, a few buttons undone at the top to show a good amount of cleavage. Her waist was great. I love that bit of a woman where her waist turns into her hips. It curves in every direction possible, and is my favourite area to stroke and hold when cuddling up to a woman. And her hips widened out into another pair of jeans, low-slung, making the most of that curvy hour-glass figure. Coupled with a firm but curvy stomach.... I felt my cock throb.

I gave a low whistle as I admired her. "Sam, you've kept your light under a bushel for too long you know... I don't like this outfit." She looked crestfallen. "Well, not for the purposes you talked about. If you wear this when you're with that boy, well, he'll have a heart attack. Jesus. If I were you, I wouldn't let you dad see you in that either."

Mentioning her dad reminded me of his visit earlier. What would he think now? And how was I going to stick to my promise to not hurt Samantha if she kept on dressing like this from now on? And what the hell would he think of Angela and I when he sees the clothes she's bought after shopping?

Sam burst into a grin. "Angela said that it would have that effect, but ..." She paused, looking at Angela.

"Go on Sam, tell him," urged Angela, smiling that now-bloody-irritating secret smile again.

"Well," continued Sam, "she said it would have that effect... on you!". She looked at me, questioningly.

I sat back, flabbergasted. "Oh Sam, if I were twenty years younger, I'll have booted Angela out by now just so that I be able to focus all my time on you and that outfit."

"Hah!" exclaimed Angela. "I told you he'd be stunned. But… there's something not right. Let's try this..." She walked up to Samantha, and then stood behind her. She reached her hands around to Angela's front, and started doing up some of the buttons, hiding Sam's cleavage. When she finished, she smoothed down the front of Sam's blouse... slowly, looking at me, licking her lips obviously. Oh fuck, I had to get rid of Sam and bend Angela over the sofa and give her a good fucking before my balls burst.

"How does that look, Andy?" asked Angela.

I pretended to think about if for a minute. "Nice, but if you want the wow effect, definitely leave the buttons undone."

"Like this?" asked Angela as she quickly undid those few buttons again.

"Yes, that's better. But like I said, don't let your young man see you in that outfit unless you want him to take matters into his own hands."

"I think he likes it," whispered Angela into Sam's ear, looking at me still. "Undo one more." Sam looked at Angela over her shoulder, and the older woman nodded at her in encouragement. Sam reached up and undid one more button... and then another one. I could now see her bra, and the pale flesh underneath it. Oh fucking hell.

"Oh, yes, I think he likes that an AWFUL lot," said Angela into Sam's ear.

Sam looked a little uncomfortable, so I leapt to her rescue. "Sam love, I think that's about enough for tonight. You look tired after your day's shopping. Why not go upstairs and change into your old clothes, and we'll get something to eat." Sam looked relieved, and headed back upstairs again.

Angela started heading over to me, but I stood up and walked over to meet her half way, undoing the button of my jeans at the same time. I pulled my still hard cock out, and told her to kiss it. Angela kneeled down immediately, opening her mouth to take my cock in as far as she could. I knew this wouldn't last long, so I just enjoyed the feel of her tongue worming around my sensitive helmet. As she sucked my head, she wanked the main part of my cock with a hand.

After a couple of minutes, we heard Sam coming back downstairs, so I hastily pulled out of Angela's mouth, zipped myself back up, and sat on the sofa. Angela sat beside me, licking her lips.

Sam came back in. But she wasn't wearing her old clothes. She had on my dressing gown, and nothing underneath, at least, nothing I could see. I must have looked surprised. "Oh, sorry, Andy. While we were upstairs earlier, Angela said I should stay tonight as well, as we've all had a bit of drink, and she'll run me home in the morning. Is that OK with you?"

"Erm... yes... I guess so. I mean, yes, of course it is. I should have thought of that myself." Damn. There goes my chance of a good hard fucking over the sofa, I thought. Sam curled up in an armchair, tucking those firm legs beneath her.

We chatted for a while, whilst we had some more wine and some snacks. Angela seemed to be trying to get Sam even more drunk, making sure her wine glass was full and encouraging her to drink up.

Angela looked at me. "Now Andy, it's your turn."

"What? How do you mean?"

"I said I'd gotten you something small whilst we were out shopping. Time for you to nip upstairs, put it on, and then come down and let us see."

"OK. But it had better be nice!"

"Oh, I think we'll like it. Sam might be a bit... surprised... once you've got it on, but I've been plying her with drink for the last 30 minutes, so I think she'll be able to handle the excitement." Both girls laughed at me again, but I noticed that Sam looked a bit unsure as well. Oh god, what have they bought me? Some hideous Hawaiian shirt or something?

"It's laid out on your bed," continued Angela. "Come on, get to it." I stood up, and she slapped my arse as she did so. "Oh, and Andy..." she said as I left the room, "... we want the full outfit. Wear our little present exactly as you would if you were on holiday." Again, that infuriating laugh from both of them, and then some low murmured speaking as I walked upstairs, trying to hide my hardon from Sam.

I went to my bedroom. There was nothing on my bed, except a small... oh my god. Fuck no, I wasn't wearing that...

It was a pair of swiming trunks. Small ones. Not a posing pouch, thank god. More like the ones Daniel Craig wore in that famous scene from his first James Bond film.

No. I wasn't going to walk downstairs wearing just that, not in front of Samantha. If it was just Angela, god yes, and I'd make sure my hard-on was poking over the top as well. But not with Sam there. I left it on the bed, and walked back down stairs.

"Very funny girls, very funny," I said, as I walked back to the sofa.

Angela lifted her leg to block my seat. "What do you think you're doing Andy?"

"There's no way I'm putting that on. It won't even fit me."

"Oh, yes it will Andy. I checked. Get upstairs and put it on, or we're going to pin you down, strip you, and put it on you ourselves."

"Yeah, yeah, you and who's army?" I countered.

"Andy, you've had your thrills looking at Sam in her new clothes. Time for some payback. Get upstairs. Now."

"Not on your life. It'll be obscene."

Angela looked at Sam. "Excuse us Sam, I'm just going to give him some encouragement, and whip him into line." She stood up, lead me across the room away from Sam, leaned into me, and whispered into my ear. "Andy, if you put those trunks on and come down here, I'll be real good to you after she's gone to bed. I'll lube myself up while you watch, then kneel on this sofa, and I'll beg you to ram your stiff cock up my ass. Then when you've come, I'll clean you up... with my mouth..... Now get up there and give us a show. The poor girl deserves it. She was totally nervous about wearing those clothes in front of you. She needs something to break the ice."

That convinced me. I walked back to the coffee table, and drained my nearly-full glass of wine, and then, with one last look at the two grinning girls, I headed upstairs again.

When I got the trunks on - which was difficult due to their tightness - I looked in the mirror. Fuck, they were obscene. I tended to wear loose shorts, hiding my bulge. But these ones just put it on display, hugging my cock and bum like a second skin. I had second thoughts about parading in front of Sam like this... but Angela's promise ran round my head again. Damn, I started to get hard. Make or break time - I knew I had to either go down now before my cock swelled too much, or not go. And there was no way I was passing up on Angela's offer. Before I could think myself out of it again, I bolted downstairs.

With a deep breath, I walked into the living room.

The girls played up. Whooping, hollering, cheering, wolf-whistling, and pumping the air with their fists. I stood there, doing body-building poses, as they grinned and laughed at me.

What the hell, I thought, if they're going to tease me, I'll tease them. I turned around, facing away from them, and slowly bent over to touch my toes. Angela went even wilder, shouting "That's it baby, work that ass". I wriggled my backside a bit, and then stood up, turning back to face them. I stretched my arms up high, arching my back, forcing my hips towards them, and emphasising the bulge in the shorts.

"Jesus Christ Andy, put it away!" laughed Angela, and Sam joined in. I caught her eye - she was staring at my cock under the shorts. The sight of that made a spasm pass through me, and I began to feel the blood pumping down there. Oh shit, not now, I thought.

Angela stood up and came up to me, standing behind me. She reached round to my front, and adjusted the waist band of my shorts. "They were a bit low down," she explained. But I was sure all she was doing was pulling them up so that my cock was more on show to Sam.

Then she ran her hands up, over my stomach, my pecs, and then running her fingernails lightly down my sides. The bitch, she knew I loved that. She spoke to Sam over my shoulder. "Doesn't he look good Sam?" she asked. "For a man of his age, I mean."

Sam looked up at me. "Err. Yeah. Great. For a man of his age, like you said."

"Girls, be nice. You've got me at a two-to-one disadvantage, and a significant clothing disadvantage, so no getting nasty on me."

"Well, maybe we should put our new swimming costumes on as well Andy. What do you think to that?" She pinched my ass, out of Sam's view, as she said this.

"Err.. no," I answered hastily. Jesus, I knew it was a bad idea to wear this. If the girls even waved their swimsuits about in the air right now, I'll definitely get a hard on again. "No, no need for that."

Angela ran her finger around my arse, stroking, then pushing it under the material at the back, working her way between the bottom of my cheeks towards my balls. I squeezed my thighs and bum together. She withdrew her hand, and ran it up my now firmed-up butt.

"Oh, yum, Andy, I like that..." She squeezed my butt. "....I like that.... that you look as good in them as we thought you would when we saw them. We both thought you'd look good. You thought he would look good as well Sam, didn't you?"

Sam gulped, and nodded. Then she muttered an "excuse me", and ran into the kitchen with her wine glass.

Angela reached her hand round to the front, stroking my cock through the trunks.

"Of course, I didn't think you'd look THIS good," she said. "We've GOT to go away somewhere with a beach for the weekend, so I can parade you round, driving the other girls crazy and the guys jealous. And tease you to get your cock head poking out the top. Oh boy, we're going to have fun."

I grabbed her hand, and pulled it away before Sam came back in. "Remember what you said," I murmured to her. "I'll bring the lube down with me when I come back. Now go calm that poor girl down." And with that, I headed back upstairs to get changed while Sam got her nerves back.

I took a look at myself in the mirror again when in my room. Angela was right, I DID look good. And it would be great to go away for the weekend with her. I could just see us larking about on the beach, finding some secluded spot to rub sun tan lotion over each other, me easing her swimsuit down and running my finger between the cheeks of her ass, pushing it into her asshole, spreading the lubricating lotion around, her reaching back to pull my cock out of those trunks, wanking me as she begged me to finger her ass.

I pulled those obscene trunks off, and started wanking my cock, getting it good and hard.

I pictured me just laying on top of her, and sliding my oiled-up cock between those delicious buns of her, lining up with her asshole, and pushing inside, feeling her rectum spread as my rock-hard cock speared her ass. She'd push back against me, working to get me deeper and deeper into her bowels, hissing to take away the pain of my big prick stretching her insides, sliding a hand underneath her to frantically rub her clit. I'd just keep on pushing, aided by the lubrication. One long slow push until I was balls-deep in her, my lower abs cushioned by the firm cheeks of her ass, knowing that someone could come by at any moment and see me taking her anally. She'd beg me to fuck her fast, to come inside her ass. And then I'd see it - another guy, almost hidden in the bushes, his cock out, wanking as he watched me take her....

I kept on wanking as I imagined taking her in front of the audience. But only for a couple of minutes. I didn't want to come, not when I'd been promised her ass that night. So I got dressed, and squeeze my hard cock into my jeans again. I freshened up a bit, splashing some water on my face, giving my teeth a quick brush, whilst I waited for my cock to go down a bit, and then I headed downstairs again.

Angela was on the sofa, alone. "Well, finally, Andy. What were you doing up there?"

"Oh, you know, guy stuff," I bantered back at her, sitting down next to her and looking round for Sam.

"Oh, I can guess. Posing in front of that mirror, pretending you're some hot super stud, and us girls swooning at your feet in awe of your masculinity. Men! You're all the same. Anyway, Sam's just gone straight to bed - " I looked at Angela. Sam must have walked past my room; she might have seen me wanking. Oh shit.

Angela continue. " - I think the day-time drinking got to her, poor girl. It's a good job she didn't see you parading yourself for all to see… Oh god Andy, you should see your face. You were up there parading around, weren't, you?.... Oh no you weren't, you were having a wank!" She reached her hand up to my chest and pushed me away. "You dirty bastard. Don't deny it - I can see the look on your face. You were up there having a wank, and she's saw you.... Was she enjoying it?"

"Angela, ssshh, she'll hear. No she didn't see. At least I don't think so. God, I hope not."

"So you were having a wank, eh? What would she have thought, you with your monster of a cock out, wanking off after seeing her in her scanty new clothes? Would she have started to play with herself, do you think?"

"Angela, stop it, it's not funny."

"Oh Andy, yes it is. We both know it wouldn't be the first time, don't we?"

I looked at her.

"Don't act so surprised. She told me."

I acted innocent. "Told you what?"

"About how she caught us, that time you'd been out with the boys and I came over when you got back, and you wanked that beautiful cock of yours all over my face. Well, she didn't say it quite like that, but I knew what she was getting at."

Time to panic. "She saw WHAT?"

"Don't kid on, Andy, you knew. As soon as she said it, I knew that you'd seen it. You were so horny that night. And you let me believe that she hadn't seen us." She reached over to my cock yet again - this was getting a common event tonight - and undid my zip. She reached her hand inside and started to wank my flaccid, but interested, cock. She leaned in close and started whispering in my ear, her hot breath adding to the sensuality of the moment.

"Why didn't you tell me Andy? Do you know how turned on I was when I'd realized that she'd seen us? Later on, when we started shopping again, we went into a lingerie shop, and I helped her on with her bra. I was so horny thinking about her wanking herself while she watched you come on my face, and there she was in that delectable little bra and knickers. Oh! You've not seen them yet, have you? Maybe next time.

"I didn't tell you this bit earlier, but I DELIBERATELY ran my hand over her nipples, you know, just to see how she responded.... Oh, don't look so surprised. Do you really think someone as sex mad as I am has not tipped the velvet occasionally?" As she whispered this, she ran her tongue round my ear.

I started to say "You've had sex with other women?", but she reached up and pressed her finger to my lips to shut me up. Then she pointed upstairs, and put her ear next to my mouth. Ah, she wanted me to whisper, so I did. "You've had sex with other women?"

She turned back to whisper in my ear, giving it a quick nibble as she did so. "No. I've had sex with other men... I've made love to other women.... There's a difference.... Oh, you like that do you?" she breathed, as she continued wanking me. "Your cock is such a giveaway. One little mention of me going down on another woman and it starts throbbing away to it's merry little self.... Would you like that Andy? To watch Sam and I get it on, kissing each other, playing with each other's breasts, my hands running down her ass to grab her cheeks and spread them, letting you see that sweet little virgin ass hole."

"Oh god Angela, keep doing that..." I moaned, shifting position to let her get at my cock a little easier. Then I said "Fuck it", and pulled my jeans and boxers down, shuffling them off my feet as she pulled off my jumper, leaving me naked on the sofa. Then she resumed wanking me.

"Baby," she said, quietly. "I meant what I said earlier, I want you to bend me over this sofa and fuck my ass. But I want it to last. And you've been worked up all evening, so I want you to come first...." She pulled her hand away. "Wank for me baby. Wank that big cock of yours while I tell you all about my first time with a woman."