Anal At Last Ch. 11

Story Info
A little exhibitionism fires some dirtier thoughts.
9.9k words
4.55
50.8k
14

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 02/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[The story so far: I've recently divorced my wife, and am raising my son by myself. After a long abstinence, I've met a woman (Angela) and we've been indulging in anal sex, new to both of us. My babysitter (Samantha) was staying at my place one night, and caught me "doing a money shot" over Angela, and I saw her in the shadows of the stairs. Then Angela divulged that while she took Sam for shopping and a boozy lunch one day, Sam had confessed that she'd seen me wank over Angela's face one night, and had wanked herself off later whilst thinking about it. That set Angela thinking, and she said she wanted me to flirt with Sam, and let Sam flirt with me, but without letting Sam know that it was planned. Angela also told me that Sam had been watching the previous night, whilst I wanked myself off as a show for Angela...

The cast:
Me: 36 yrs male
My son: Daniel
My girlfriend: Angela, 40 yrs
The babysitter: Samantha, 18 yrs
Samantha's dad: Bill
Samantha's brother: David
Bill's late wife: Michelle
Bill's girlfriend: Barbara
Angela's friend: Jules
My ex-wife: Sharon
Daniel's friend: Stephen
Stephen's parents: Ken and Simone


]

We awoke the next morning, and for once, Angela wasn't going down on me. We stirred at the same time, lay for a bit in each others' arms, and then got up for breakfast. As we ate, we planned the weekend. On Sunday, Angela had already made plans to meet a friend for lunch, but that was it. And I had made no other plans. So we were free agents.

So we went out for the day on Saturday. The weather was good, so we took ourselves out to the beach, and just mooched for most of the morning: walking along the beach, trying to throw each other into the waves, stopping for a coffee at a wind-swept little cafe, sitting in each others' arms watching the sea in silence. It was great to have someone to cuddle up to when staring out to sea, my arms wrapped around Angela, and her head leaning back on my chest.

As we sat having the coffee, Angela mentioned Sam's shopping spree again. "Oh, remember how shocked you were at those swimming trunks we bought you?"

"Yes," I said cautiously, dreading what was coming next.

"Wait till you see Sam's swimsuit. It's positively sinful. I'm stunned that she agreed to buy it. Mind you, it did take some persuading on my part." She must have seen my eyes light up. "Oh Andy, calm down. You won't get to see it for a while yet, if at all. I think she needs a little bit of a tan first. She's awfully white. Almost pale blue. Actually, that reminds me of something."

She picked her phone out of her handbag, and dialed someone.

"Sam? It's Angela.... Yeah, good thanks, just spending the day with Andy at the beach... Yeah, it's lovely... Listen, I was thinking about that swimsuit of yours. You need to get a tan first, before you wear it publicly, it'll really look so much better... No, I don't mean one of those godawful orange tans... just a little bit of sun kiss. The weather's good, so make sure you get some sun today and tomorrow... Oh, yeah, I see what you mean.... OK, try this on for size: Andy's garden is pretty secluded as I remember, and he's staying with me all weekend. You've still got his keys, right?.... Then take your books and sunbathe in his garden, no-one will ever see you there... No, he'll be fine. If he complains, I'll do something to take his mind off it... "

Samantha said something next, and Angela looked at me, eyebrows raised and a smile on her face.

But she sounded playfully shocked when the spoke to Sam: "Don't be so rude, young lady! I've got no idea what you mean! Honestly, the youth of today are so uncouth... Seriously, you'll do it? ... Great. Well, I'll let you get on with studying... Speak to you later." Then she hung up.

"So, Sam's bathing at mine, is she?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Yes, Andy, she is. What a shame you're not there to see it." She looked around to check no-one was near us. We were sat in a booth, sat next to each other facing out into the main cafe area. "You could have offered to rub some lotion in, slid them round her bum, and in her top, getting her all excited..." She slid her hand under the table, found my cock through my jeans, and started rubbing. Then she leaned in a bit to speak more quietly. "Imagine how she's look, all oiled up, her full tits bulging out of her swimsuit, a wet patch on the bottom part where she was getting turned on my your touch, nipples poking out, sweat dripping down her cleavage from the heat and the excitement -"

I pulled her hand away from me. "Angela, be nice."

"Andy, you deserve it after last night." I'd enjoyed myself last night, pretending that whilst Angela had the beginnings of a period, that I wouldn't go near her because of the blood. After a lot of teasing her, I'd fucked her good and hard.

"I didn't hear any complaints once we got down to it."

She laughed. "That was because I was bored with you and couldn't be bothered with the conversation. I just wanted to get it all over with as quickly as possible and get to sleep.

"Actually," she continued, "that's set me thinking. I could do with topping up my tan myself, and you could do with a bit of colour as well. Let's go back to my place, and we'll laze around all afternoon in the garden. If you're lucky, I might even let you rub some oil onto my back..."

--------------------

We finished our coffees, and went back to hers, after buying me some more trunks, as the ones that the girls had purchased were back at my place. Thankfully, these new ones were more decent than the "Daniel Craig" ones. We got changed into our bathing gear, and headed out to her garden, which was also pretty secluded.

Angela came over to me and started rubbing some sun tan lotion into my back, saying how she loved rubbing me, feeling how firm I was. She worked her way all over my back and shoulders, smoothing the cream in with a firm stroke. Then she did my legs, and she let her hands just touch my balls and then flit away as she stroked, all the while humming contentedly to herself. Obviously, that started to get me aroused.

When she finished my legs, she asked if the shorts I'd bought were the type that had UV protection built in. They weren't.

"OK then, macho man. Slide them down and I'll rub some lotion into that firm behind of yours."

"Angela, we're in your garden. Mine is private. Yours is overlooked. You're not going anywhere near my private bits out here. Let's go indoors and you can rub that lotion anywhere you'd like".

"Andy, don't be such a prude. Trust me, I've sunbathed here plenty of times. There's only the house next door that can see into here, and they're away on holiday right now. No one can see." As she spoke, she was sliding my trunks down. I looked around again, and saw that no other house aside from next door overlooked, so I lifted my hips to let her slide the trunks down a bit. Unfortunately, she had other plans, and as quick as a flash, they were off me altogether and lying on the floor.

I started to protest, but she got me to shut up as she started rubbing the lotion into my lower back, slowly working her way downwards to my butt cheeks. She took her time, massaging me, and I settled down to enjoy it. With the warm sun, the firm massage, and the thought of a nice quiet weekend without Daniel, I let her have her way.

She leaned over me as she finally reached my ass, whispering how much she loved my firm ass, and how she wanted to spend a lot of time playing with it. I let her carry on, as she slapped more and more lotion on. My hard on was growing under me. After a while, I felt her hands start to sneak between the cheeks of my ass, closer and closer to my asshole. After weeks of various types of anal sex with Angela, it seems she'd decided it was her turn. Eventually, her fingers touched my asshole, and I flinched.

"Relax, baby," she breathed, as she stopped the massage pretense, and started running a finger deliberately round my asshole, relaxing it, lubricating it. It did feel good, if I'm honest. I've never had that done to me, so it felt strange, but definitely erotic. She played with me for a few minutes, and then she asked me to kneel.

Despite being in the garden, I was very aroused by now, so I did, knowing what was coming next. Angela put some more lotion on her hands, and sat behind me, reaching round with both hands to lubricate my now rock-hard erection. When she was satisfied with that, she got me to lay on my back, my cock sticking up in the air.

She licked her lips at the sight of it, and then she lifted my legs up, splayed open, so I was exposing my ass to her. With one hand, she started wanking my cock, with the other she reached down to my ass, and started working a finger inside.

"How's that baby?" she asked.

"Strange... but good," I answered, honestly. And it was. It was odd to have something inside me for a change, but it was still very sensual. After a little while of that, her finger working deeper into my ass, she did something magic, and I suddenly got very turned on. I groaned out loud.

"That's your prostate... sit back and enjoy this, you'll love it." With that, she focused on that spot, and started wanking me harder. Fuck it felt good. My legs were shaking with the weirdness of it, but I could feel my orgasm approaching faster than I thought possible. I looked down the length of my body to see Angela gazing at me intently, taking it all in, her face flushed with excitement, her hand tight around my cock. I could smell her juices in the air. I started panting heavily, telling her I was almost there.

"Come for me baby," she whispered. "Come for me while I finger your ass... let me see how excited you are... "

I put my head back down again, and just concentrated on how good my cock and ass felt as she wanked and fingered me. My balls began to tighten, and Angela leant down to take them in her mouth, sucking and licking, running her tongue all over the smooth hairless skin.

That did it for me, and I came, my juice spurting out with great force as she rubbed my prostate, coming all over my body. Angela slowed down her wanking as I gasped my way through the orgasm, and then she pulled her finger out of my ass.

When I got my breath back, she undid her swimsuit, letting the top and bottom slide to the floor. She scooped up my come, rubbing it into her breasts, teasing her already erect nipples, pushing her finger into her already-wet cunt, giving me a show. "I hope you're ready for me baby," she said, as she straddled me, lining my still hard cock up with her cunt. I could see was aroused, her lips swollen already. She reached down to hold my cock steady as she slowly worked her way down it, her very tight cunt being pushed apart by my swollen staff.

God this woman was going to kill me. She'd just made me come whilst fingering my ass - doesn't a guy deserve a break in between sessions?

I reached up to her, pulling her down onto me, kissing her deeply as she writhed against me. I ran my hand down her back to her bum cheeks, pulling her tighter against me, moulding the firm flesh of her ass as we ground against each other, enjoying the penetration.

She worked her legs down so that she was straddling the sun bed, her feet flat on the floor, and sat upright again. The position gave her good leverage, allowing her to work herself up and down on my cock, sliding it all the way in and all the way out. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, enjoying the feel of her cunt being filled by my cock. Her hands came up to her tits, mauling them, playing with her nipples, as she climbed up and down my pole.

Then I saw something out of the corner of my eye... movement from the upstairs window next door!

I looked directly at the window, but could see nothing. It must have been a trick of the light. And so I went back to enjoying the feel of Angela riding my cock. A minute or two later, I again saw movement, but I resisted looking. I reached up again and pulled Angela down to me, kissing her, nuzzling her neck, playing with her hair. As I did so, I snuck a glance up at the window, looking through her hair so it wasn't obvious I was looking.

Yes, there was someone there. Angela couldn't see from where she was - the neighbour's house was behind her.

"Angela, honey, there's something you should know... someone's watching us from next door."

"WHAT? Who-"

"DON'T LOOK," I hissed, clamping my arms around her back as she started to rise. "Have they got a son?"

"Yes," she answered, still trying to break free of my grip (but not trying too hard, I noticed). "Peter.... the dirty pervert. He's always trying to get a sneak of my tits. Mind you, sometimes I let him. He's quite cute, for a boy of his age. And he's got a nice package, by the looks of him. I've seen him swimming a couple of times. Nice body. Strong shoulders. And he always has to rush away - I think he gets a hardon when talking to me. Mind you, that's not surprising, as I do flirt a bit with him."

"Then who can blame him?" I said, smiling. Then I looked her in the eye. "Shall we give him a show?"

"You mean you want to carry on, knowing that he's watching?"

"Not only watching. I'm sure he'll be having a wank as well. I know I would be if I was in his place, looking at your lovely body stretched out on top of me. Especially if he gets a boner just from talking to you. Imagine how turned on he is right now, seeing you naked, your ass spread, your cunt filled with my cock, your tits on show."

She relaxed on top of me. "God yes, let's give him everything he wants to see," she said, a light in her eye. She lifted her body up again, taking her weight on her hands, and started to just arch her back, her knees not bending, writhing her spine back and forth on top of me, sliding her tight cunt up and down the length of my cock without any other part of her really moving, nice and slowly. I could feel her lips cling to me as she lifted. It must have been some view - that lovely ass raising and lowering itself, her lips split by my meaty cock. She did that for a few minutes, and then she stood up, lifting herself off me completely.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Peter vanish from the window. She turned around, her back towards me, her front towards Peter, and lowered herself onto me again. Then she went back to keeping her back upright, her hands coming up to play with her tits, her head tilted back, eyes closed, hair flying as she writhed and moaned above me. I saw Peter slide back into view in his window, and noticed small but regular movements of his arm and body.

"Angela, honey, he's wanking... all because of you," I murmured.

"Oh fuck," she groaned, as I sat upright, my chest pressed tight against her back, and slid both my hands round her front, to play with her tits myself. She slid a hand down to play with her clit, as she continued slow fucking me, and I noticed she pushed her legs far apart to let Peter have a good view.

"I bet he wishes he had a pair of binoculars," I said into Angela's ear. "Maybe we should video ourselves one night, and you can invite him round to watch a home movie with you?"

"Oh, fuck Andy... can we do that? Will you let me show him the movie, watching his young cock grow in his jeans, knowing that he wants me? Maybe we should start making out, give him a real show, even let him reach over and feel my tits while you fuck me... oh, that's good baby, I love your cock inside me."

I grabbed Angela under her armpits, and lifted her off me. "No, Andy, get back down there and let me feel you inside me."

"Oh, you'll feel me alright.... Get bent over this sun bed." I maneuvered her into position, sideways on to our voyeur, standing on the floor but bent over to rest her hands on the lounger. I stood behind her, letting Peter get a good view of my cock, as I wanked it a little bit. Then I lined up with her cunt and slid inside in one smooth long push.

I did the porn star thing of resting one hand on her ass, the other well out of the way to avoid obstructing the view, as I slowly fucked in and out, pulling out as far as possible to ensure a good view of my cock. To be honest, I liked the idea of Angela being watched by someone else, especially as I was the one doing the fucking and reaping the benefit of her being turned on.

I ran a thumb down to her cunt, wetting it, and then slid it up to her asshole. She tensed, "Andy, no. Not-" Too late, I pushed the thumb into her ass, and she moaned her approval, pushing her ass back onto me. "Oh god, that feels good. I can't believe you're making me do this, making me fuck you while Peter watches, making me show him what a slut I am, taking your thumb up my ass... When we let him watch our movie, please baby, don't make me show him how bad I really am... don't make me spread my ass for your cock... that would be so humiliating baby."

"Angela, when we have sex in front of Peter, you'll do whatever I say, when I say it... if I want to take your ass, I'll do it, and I'll get him to hold your cheeks apart while I slide my cock in-"

"Oh fuck baby, that's so bad of you." She'd slid one hand down to her clit, wanking herself as we fucked and spoke. She was getting close, I could tell.

"- and then I'd get him to take his cock out and wank off over your face while you took my huge cock up your ass, like the total slut that you are... I'd let him see how much you're mine, to do what I want with... to fuck when I want to fuck and how I want to fuck-"

"Oh, Jesus, can we do it Andy, can we - NO!" I'd pulled out again, and I quickly flipped her round to lie on her back. I lifted her legs up, and spread them wide, as I knelt down on one knee, sliding my cock into her quickly in one hard push. The air rushed out of her, and she slid that hand down to her clit again, rubbing it as I ploughed my cock into her.

"That's it baby, fuck me, fuck me good and proper... oh, you feel so good... I'm going to come baby... keep going, oh yes, you fuck so good."

I was taking her hard and fast now, pushing in as far as I could, keeping her legs apart, watching her tits jiggle each time I bottomed out, and knowing that Peter could see the same.

"You love it, don't you Angela, getting fucked senseless out here in the open, my hard cock filling you up, that cute little boy next door wanking himself silly, watching you naked, watching you play with yourself while we fuck."

"God yes Andy, I'm so fucking horny right now... I wish he would come down here so I could suck his hard cock while you fuck me."

"Is that what you want Angela, you want me to fuck you up the ass right in front of him, and then hold your head as he pushes his cock into your mouth?"

She was speechless now, her orgasm very close. "Then when he's good and hard, I'll let him slide underneath you, lining his cock up with your cunt, and push you down onto him. Would you like two hard cocks inside you, two men taking you, using you, making you fulfill all their fantasies?"

"Andy, Andy, fuck me, I'm coming..." She was strumming her clit real fast now, lost in the fantasy of being double-fucked, and her orgasm started. I fucked her as hard and fast as I could... and then she did it again. She squirted, her juice spraying out over us, coating us with her jizz. "Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck..." she moaned, over and over, as her orgasm ripped through her. Peter must surely have lost it then, coating his window with come as he watched something he'd only even heard about or seen in porn movies. I kept fucking her, keeping my body out of the way, as she rode through her come, slowly calming down, unable to speak.

Watching her come like that was having an impact on me, and I was close to coming as well. I held it off as long as possible, letting her recover. When I felt she was back in some control again, I pulled out of her, and took hold of her hands to pull her off the sun lounger, my hard cock bobbing about in the air between us. I pushed down on her shoulders, making her kneel in front of me, making sure that Peter was getting a good view.