Anal At Last Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my fingers out and slapped her ass, telling her to get upstairs and make herself look pretty. Whilst she was doing that, I set things up in the room. I paused the DVD just at the point where the second guy was about to push his cock into the woman's ass while she was still straddling the first guy, but I left the DVD on pause and just turned off the TV. I put the TV and DVD remote control next to where I was going to sit.

The room smelled of our sex after the afternoon's teasing and particularly the last hour's penetration without coming. My balls were aching from all that excitement without coming, but I knew it would be worthwhile. I poured a couple of gin and tonics, and then took Angela's upstairs. I threw on some clothes whilst Angela was still in the bathroom, and called out to her, "Angela, I'll be downstairs, can you stay up here till the delivery man arrives? I want to see the look on his face when he sees whatever you're going to be exposing."

"Ok Andy, you dirty pervert. And you haven't told me what the present is yet!"

"Oh, it's a surprise," I said, "but I'm positive you'll like it."

I pulled the spare KY out of my overnight bag (I'd taken to carrying some with me all the time now, just in case Angela and I found ourselves somewhere outside our two homes and we wanted quick and dirty sex). Then I went back downstairs before seeing Angela dressed - I wanted a nice surprise as well! - and hid the KY under the sofa, out of sight to everyone else.

Then, in the calm before the storm, I took my drink outside, sitting on the front porch in the balmy summer evening, sitting and looking out at the setting sun. I pulled out my phone and texted Sam, saying I won't be back till Monday night (I fully intended to take advantage of being in Angela's place by myself whilst she was at work tomorrow).

I kept thinking what was going to happen, almost deciding to cancel the whole event. I still had a few worries about delving into a threesome just at the point where Angela and I were starting to mean something to each other, but I also still wanted to experience a threesome at some point before I got too old. A few minutes later, Peter came into the garden, and I decided to go for it.

----------------------------

"Hey Peter, good to see you again. Will you be staying for a bite to eat?"

"Hi Andy. I don't think so, but thanks anyway. I've got some stuff to do." I could tell by the tone of his voice that he was lying. But - just in case - I'd better speed up the plans for tonight.

I lead him in and sat him down on the sofa. "Wait there a second. Like I said, Angela's been wanting to speak to you all day. She'll be down in a moment." I went to the bottom of the stairs and called up to her. Angela's house is arranged so that the stairs are open plan to the living room, so I was hoping Peter would get an eyeful as Angela walked down, before she realized it was him.

She called out, "Coming", and then her footsteps sounded at the top of the stairs. Her feet appeared at the top. High heeled black shoes. Another step. Fishnet stockings. Another step. And another. A long black dress appeared, slit up the side, allowing her stockinged calves to be seen. Another two steps. I heard Peter catch his breath as he looked, quickly double-checking if I could see him. I could see him out of the corner of his eye, but I didn't let him know what. He looked back at her again, to see her slim waist appear, clad in that black dress that had a slit up to her hip, her firm thigh peaking out.

"Angela, honey, there's someone here to see you," I said.

Angela came down the last few stairs. Fuck me. Her dress was high at the neck and covered her entire arms, but her cleavage was exposed. The dress came together at her neck in a clasp, and together again at her stomach, but her entire cleavage was on show, creamy, soft, plentiful. Blatantly, she didn't have a bra on - no strap of material spoilt the view of her breasts, and her nipples gently dented the front of her dress.

I heard Peter gasp.

Then I heard Angela also gasp as she came far enough down the stairs to see Peter. She stared at Peter, then at me. "He's just come around because I told him you were worried about the house being empty and hearing noises there. He told me everything was OK, but I said that you wanted to speak to him yourself."

She gazed at me a bit longer, and then recovered her poise. She walked up to Peter, slowly, swinging her hips more than she normally does, also pulling her shoulders back to emphasis her bosom. Excellent, she's going to play, I thought.

"Peter, so good to see you. I was worried about you, you know," she said as she walked up to him. Then she bent over, slowly, giving him ample time to look at her cleavage in close-up, and kissed him on the cheek, resting one hand on his thigh to support her weight.

Then she stood up. "Has Andy offered you a drink?"

Peter was still speechless, so I answered to cover his embarrassment. "I did, but Peter can't stay unfortunately." Angela looked sharply at me. I gave a miniscule shrug that I hoped Peter wouldn't pick up on.

Peter also looked up sharply at me, and then at Angela. "Oh... er... I've just remembered that I've got some spare time tomorrow, so I can put off the things I had planned for tonight."

Angela gave him her best smile. "Excellent. What would you like? Andy, I'll have a G and T."

"I'll have the same," said Peter.

"G and Ts all round, then," I said, giving Angela the eye as I went into the kitchen to make them.

--------------------

When I came back in, Angela was sat close to Peter on the sofa. Very close. In fact, her hand was resting lightly on his thigh as they spoke.

"Andy, Peter was just telling me his parents are in Portugal for three weeks. Wouldn't that be lovely? It would be great to be able to just take three weeks off like that, and spend the day lounging by the pool. I'm looking a bit white, don't you think Peter?" She turned towards him, and pointed with a finger to her cleavage.

The poor boy didn't know where to look, but eventually his eyes settled on her tits, after a quick look at me, and he spluttered something to say she looked great.

"Nonsense, Peter... but thank you for the flattery," she answered, squeezing his thigh gently. "Why, just yesterday, Andy and I decided to spend some time sunbathing. It was just in my garden, so nice and secluded. Oh! But I forgot, I can just about see your bedroom when I'm in the garden, so you must be able to see into the garden. Oh lord, I hope you didn't see anything you shouldn't have...." She laughed, throatily.

Peter nearly spat his drink out. "No! .... No, of course not... I... er... I wasn't even in."

"Well, that's good," said Angela, "Andy and I decided to go completely naked, so it would have been quite a sight. I'm not as fit and attractive as those girls I'm sure you date, am I?"

The poor boy. Angela was really turning it on. "Er... I think you look great," he managed to say, still glancing at me to see if I was going to knock him out.

"Do you really think so?" She stood up, walking towards the large mirror that hung on her well, giving Peter the view of her delicious ass wriggling away in front of him. She stood in front of the mirror, checking herself out. She turned sideways on, flattening the dress out in front (and emphasizing her breasts), and the in the small of her back (emphasizing her ass). "I suppose I'm not bad, for someone of my age."

Peter just sat staring at her, his jeans tenting already. It looks like the game could well be on, I thought.

"Angela, honey, be nice. You're embarrassing Peter - "

"Not at all," he interjected.

" - there's no way he's going to say you don't look good when you're right in front of him."

"No, she does," he spurted out, "she's got a lovely - " He stopped, mortified at what he was about to say.

"A lovely ass, is that it?" I asked. He nodded, quickly. I looked at her ass. "Do you think so?... Angela baby, give us a swirl, let's see that ass and we can compare notes." Angela smiled at me subtly, obviously pleased with my segue. She walked towards him, turned slowly to give him a good show, and then stood facing away from Peter, her ass about his head height, and only a foot or so away. Jesus, she was like a panther the way she moved. She smiled at me and licked her lips.

"Do you like it Peter?" she asked.

He looked at me, nervous, licking his lips, swallowing. "It's OK. She loves a bit of flattery, and she always says I don't give her enough," I said reassuringly.

"Errm. Yes. Very much."

"It's not too big and flabby?"

"Er. No, it looks lovely. Honest." He couldn't take his eyes off her ass.

"Hmmm. It might LOOK lovely, but that's not the only test, is it Peter?" she teased.

He stared at me, not able to believe what was happening.

"Go on Peter, she wants you to feel it, so feel it. Don't worry, she's got all her clothes on, so I'm not offended," I said. He licked his lips again, and then slowly, hesitatingly, raised his hand, quickly touched her ass and then pulled away.

"It's ...er ... lovely."

"Don't be silly Peter," she said. "That wasn't enough to tell. Put your hand back, give it a good feel. You're not to let go till I count to ten."

He looked at me again. I just nodded. He raised his hand again, bit his lip, and then obviously decided he might as well go for it, giving her butt a good feel while Angela - slowly - counted to ten. Out of his view, she raised a hand to the gap at her cleavage, and slid a hand in, tweaking a nipple while he felt her up. Then she mouthed "thank you" to me.

She got to ten. "Well, what do you think now?"

"It's... I'm... "

Angela beamed at him, then ran over and bent over him again, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Peter. You've no idea what that means to me, a young hunk like yourself speechless after feeling my ass." She sat beside him again. "Especially as you obviously have your pick of the young ladies. I mean, look at you: tall, dark, and handsome. Nice build...." She ran one hand lightly over his shoulders. "What looks like a good pair of legs..." Another squeeze of his thigh. "Why, any girl or woman would be delighted to have your attention."

He blushed.

"Oh, sorry, am I embarrassing you? You have got a girlfriend, have you? Oh my god, you're gay, or a virgin, aren't you?"

"NO!" he almost shouted. "No, I've had a few girlfriends."

"I'll bet you have she said," purring at him. "And I'll bet you made them very happy". She glanced, as if accidentally, as his hard on straining against his jeans. He quickly crossed his legs.

We all waited a second to see what would happen next. Now's the time, I thought.

"Sorry people, I'm just going to quickly check the football results," I said, reaching for the remote. Angela's head whipped around as she glared at me. I pressed a button on the remote (the DVD play button), looked at the TV as if waiting for it to turn on, then muttered "silly me... wrong control" as I exaggeratedly pressed the TV power button.

And there in all her glory was the porn starlet, groaning as stud number 2 slid his cock into her ass, while she rode the first guy.

We all stared at the TV as if in shock. Peter blushed even more. I waited a few moments for the first grunts of pleasure to start, and then turned off the TV.

Angela took her cue beautifully. "Andy, how could you?" She turned to Peter, again thrusting out her cleavage slightly. "Peter, that's so embarrassing. What must you think of us? I don't want you to think that we sit here all the time watching porn. I'm so dreadfully sorry. And not even normal sex - it had to be a DP."

Peter looked from her to me and back again.

"It's not as if I've ever done that sort of thing," she continued. "Lots of women do, obviously, but I never have. Although I've wondered what it must be like, sometimes, if I'm honest..." She let her voice trail off as if lost in thought. "You see, the thing is, Peter, Andy and I were watching that before you came over. I don't want you thinking that we put it on deliberately to see your response. I mean, you wouldn't be interested in a threesome with us.... would you?"

He stared at her. Then at me. Then back at her. "I.... That is..... I mean....."

She laughed deeply again. "Peter, you don't have to say a word... this says it all." At that, she reached over to him and placed her hand on his jeans, over his cock. "You do find me attractive don't you? We saw you yesterday, you know..."

He virtually shat himself. "Andy," he started, "please -"

"It's OK Peter," she said. "He won't hurt you. We could see you, and it added a certain something to our sex. Did you like what you saw? Did you like seeing me naked, taking Andy's cock inside me?" She was lightly rubbing his cock now, leaning forward to make sure he could see into her cleavage properly, her thighs curled up to make the most of the split. "It was you who made me come like that Peter, I knew you were watching and it turned me on to see you wanking while we had sex...."

Peter was like a rabbit caught in the headlights.

".... Would you like to do it again? Would you like to sit there, watching Andy and I have sex? Would you like to see my ass close up while we fuck?"

He looked at her. "Do you mean it?"

"Of course, Peter," she said, smiling. "Here, let me prove it to you." She stood up, turned around with her back to him, and lifted her hair up at the back. "Would you be a darling Peter?"

He took one last look at me, realized I wasn't going to kill him, and I saw his face change. Acceptance. He stood up, his erection now more obvious and quite significant, and started undoing the dress on Angela's zip. She wriggled out of it, leaving her standing in her stockings and suspenders, panties, and high heels. From where I was, I could see the wet patch in her knickers. Her breasts looked delicious, nipples standing erect.

She turned to face him, her arms out to her side. "Do you like?" Peter just nodded. "Good," she said. "Now fair's fair boys. Take your tops off." Peter hesitated, so I stood up to take mine off. I saw him look at my body as he did so. Then he took his off. He did have a good body, lean but muscled in the way that only youths can be. Angela turned to face him, looking him up and down just like he stared at her.

"Mmmm, Peter, I always thought you had a nice body when I met you at the swimming pool. You always seemed so flustered... I guess I know why now." She ran a hand over his chest and stomach, and I saw him flinch from the sheer nervous tension he was under. "Peter, just relax, you're going to enjoy this." She gently pushed him back down onto the sofa, and then lifted one leg up beside him. "Undo them" she told him, indicating her suspenders.

Peter did so, again checking me out for any signs of aggression or displeasure. He fumbled a few times, but eventually got them off. Then Angela motioned him to roll her suspenders off. He did so, gaining some confidence and having a nice feel of her thighs as he did so. "That's better baby," she said, approvingly. As he was doing this, I stripped off completely, but I don't think Peter noticed, as his view was partially blocked by Angela. And his attention was - totally - on her.

Then she turned to face me again, and bent over to slide her knickers down her legs, keeping her legs together. Peter stared at her ass as she did so. She stayed bent over, twisting slightly to the side. "Does it look as good close up?" she asked huskily.

"Better," he answered, not taking his eyes off her.

"Show me Peter. Show me how much you want me. Let me see you." He looked at me again, and realized with a shock that I was naked, my erection showing my arousal. He glanced at my cock, with a look of surprise on his face. Then he looked at Angela's ass again, and hastily slid his jeans and underwear down his legs, letting them pool at his ankles.

His cock was a good size, maybe seven inches. "Oh Peter, that's so nice. May I?" She turned around and reached over to him, gently taking his cock in her hand. It was odd for me to see that, but very erotic as well. He sat there, unable to move as she wanked him slowly. "Is this over me Peter? Is this nice stiff cock all because of me? Is this how big it was yesterday when you watched from your window?"

Peter was panting now, lost in the feelings.

"Will you wank for me, Peter? Wank that big cock of yours while Andy and I have sex? Will you do it?" He nodded, and as she pulled her hand away, he put his hand on and started wanking.

Angela motioned for me to lie on the floor in front of Peter, which I did. Then she promptly straddled me, lined me up with her cunt, and forced herself onto me. "Oh, fuck, Peter, you look so good wanking that big cock of yours because of me... Andy's so big, Peter... You both are... Ah fuck, that hurts baby... you fill me up so much...."

I reached up and started playing with her tits as she rose up and down on my cock. "Oh, that's it Peter," she said as she turned her head to watch him. "Wank for me Peter. Stroke that big cock of yours. It's beautiful Peter. Such a nice cock... that's it... can you see me fuck Andy's big cock?"

He was gone, entranced by us having sex, wanking his cock furiously. If he was like most adolescents, he wouldn't last long. I spoke up. "Angela, isn't it a little unfair leaving Peter to wank off by himself while we have sex?"

"Oh, Peter, I'm so sorry. I didn't think, it was just so good seeing you wank." She lifted off me, and then pulled Peter to his feet. She lay down on the sofa, and pulled me up to her, but so I was kneeling on the sofa with one leg, the other leg on the floor, my back upright. I entered her in one swift push.

She groaned, pushing up to meet me, and motioned for Peter to come closer, and whispered "Come on me Peter. Wank off while you watch us, and then give me your come all over my face and tits."

Peter started wanking again, fast and furiously, standing over Sam's face and upper body. His cock head was getting red - it wouldn't be long. I started giving her good deep strokes, feeling her respond, knowing that her orgasm wasn't far off either. "That's it baby," she moaned, "Fuck me Andy, wank for me Peter, come all over me, just like in porn movies... Do any of your girlfriends do this?... Do they let you come over their faces?... Do they let you watch them get fucked by another guy?... "

That did it; he came, his juice spurting way past Angela onto the back of the sofa. Oh, the vitality of youth. Some of the later spurts came down on her throat and chest, and she rubbed it in as we continued fucking. She grabbed his hand, and pulled him down for a deep french kiss, guiding his hand to her tits, then letting go of his hand and reaching down to his cock to wank it. He kissed her passionately between gasping for breath, and got a good feel of her tits. That was enough for Angela, she came also, her cunt squeezing my cock hard, as she screamed into Peter's mouth while he kissed her.

When she'd recovered, she whispered to Peter. "Peter, that was just to calm you down... I want what you saw in the movie.... I want your cock inside me... I want you filling my cunt while Andy takes my ass...Will you do it Peter? Will you fuck me?"

He nodded his head frantically, unable to speak. Just like when I was his age, his cock was still hard. Angela nudged me off her, and I reluctantly withdrew my cock from her steaming hole. I stood up, giving them room, and Angela sat up in the middle of the sofa. She held out her hands. "Come here, my lovely men."

We both let her pull us down, one on each side of her. She leaned slightly towards Peter, kissing him while wanking his cock. With her other hand she reached over to me and grabbed my cock as well. She sat there wanking both our cocks. I ducked my head to take one of her breasts into her mouth, sucking, licking, and nibbling her nipple. Samantha asked Peter to suck her other tit, which he did. She laid back as far as she could, arching her back to push her breasts into our mouths, and moaned loudly. "Fuck me, that's good... oh, two men at last...."