Anal At Last Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments, she let go of my cock, took a gently hold of my chin, and kissed me, murmuring "Thank you... thank you" under her breath. Then she grinned, and turned back to Peter. She took hold of his hand and slid it down her body to her groin, opening her legs as far as she could. "Finger me Peter... wank me... feel how wet I am for you... oh, that's it... right inside... good boy... oh that's good... you'll do well as you get older Peter... oh yeah."

I sat there, not sure what to do. Then I put my hands under her bum, and nudged her up, so she was sitting almost on her side, one leg lifted up to give Peter plenty of access. He seemed to be settling into the groove now, and was sucking her breasts whilst they wanked each other. I slid my hand underneath her bum to her cunt - touching Peter's hand accidentally. We looked at each other with a look of "Oh, well, it's only our hands, after all" on our faces, and I pushed a finger into Angela's dripping cunt as well. She moaned as she pushed our hands deeper, but I had other plans. I took her juices, and slid them back to her asshole.

"That's it Andy... make my asshole wet... make it ready for your cock... Have you ever done that, Peter? Have you ever had anal sex, or fingered or licked a girl's ass?"

He shook his head. "Never. Tried a few times, but they wouldn't do it. One bitch even went on to do it with my best mate. Lucky bastard."

"Oh, that's such a shame. I'd never let anyone near me either till I met Andy. And now I just love his big hard cock up my ass. Oh! Andy! You're finger's right in my ass.... oh, that's so good... do it Andy, finger me some more... make me beg for your cocks in me at the same time... Ah fuck that feels great." She ran a hand behind her, grabbing hold of her ass, and pulling her cheeks apart to give me better access.

"You're good with your hands Peter... real good... I think I'm going to come soon, all over your hand... but I don't want that. I want to come on your face. Get up Andy, let Peter lay down."

I stood up, and Peter lay flat on his back on the sofa. Angela got up to straddle his face, and sat kneeling above him, some distance from his face. She ran a hand down to her quim, and parted her lips with a finger. "Do you like this Peter? Do you like seeing how wet I am? It's all because of you baby, you and Andy, my two big hunks who are about to fulfill my wildest desire, stuffing me with your big cocks." As she spoke, she was wanking herself, and I could hear the slap of wet flesh on flesh as he did so. Peter was staring at her hand and cunt, his cock throbbing in time with his heart beat.

"Do your girlfriends do this Peter? Do they sit above your face wanking themselves, knowing that they're about to fuck that big cock of yours?"

He shook his head again, running his hands up her thighs, and then pulling her down onto his face. "Oh Peter, you're so demanding, what's gotten - " She moaned. "Oh, yeah, that's fucking good... Lick me Peter, lick me.... Andy, you know what to do..." she said, as she leant forward to expose her ass.

I sure did. I knelt down beside them, leaning over as far as I could, bringing my mouth to her ass. Without wasting time on preliminaries, I grabbed hold of her cheeks and separated them, then ran my tongue over her asshole.

"Oh, FUCK that's good... two tongues... two men licking me out... Oh Andy baby, we've got to do this again... Will you do it Peter? Will you come over here often to give me a good licking out? ... Your tongues are so good... Oh, that's it Andy, push your tongue into my asshole, do it.... Ah fuck me... I think I'm going to come again Peter... all over your face... lick me... there... there... oh fuck!"

She came again, her asshole clenching round my tongue painfully, her legs shaking, moaning wordlessly in pleasure. I stepped away from them, and lifted Angela up, and with some co-operation from her, I laid her down on the sofa as Peter scrambled out of the way. "Now Peter. Fuck her. She loves a good hard fucking when she's just come."

Angela moaned again, still recovering from her come, as Peter got on top of her and worked around to get his cock lined up. Then, his buttocks dropped as he drove his cock into her in one push.

"Oh fucking hell!" screamed Angela. He fucked her with all the exuberance of youth, hard and fast, his bum clenching as he powered into her. Angela's legs came up and over his back, and her hands came down to his ass, pulling him tighter in. She reached across to me to wank me as he well and truly fucked her.

"Fuck Angela, I've wanted this for a long time...you're so tight..." Peter grunted as he thrust in and out of her.

"That's it Peter... fuck me good and proper... you're so big... oh god... I'm going to come again... fuck me Peter, fuck me, fuck me...oh JESUS!"

She came again, possibly harder than I've seen her before, although she didn't squirt. Her body clenched beneath Peter, her legs and hands holding him so tight he couldn't even carry on moving. Angela's teeth were clenched, her breath frozen, her eyes squeezed shut. That set Peter off, and his buttocks clenched as he spurted his come inside her, fulfilling his fantasy fuck.

-------------------------------

We all waited while Angela and Peter calmed down. Peter grinned, obviously delighted that he'd made her come so quickly. I didn't have the heart to tell him that she always did the second time.

"Angela honey, I think it's time I came. Why don't you kneel down and give Peter a blowjob?"

Somewhat wearily, Angela got off the sofa, letting Peter sit on it normally. She stood up, and leant over the boy, kissing him, wanking his cock slowly, and wriggling her ass in my direction. Then she started kissing down his body - his neck, his shoulders, his chest, his nipples, down his stomach, and then to his groin.

She knelt down then, her ass nicely thrust out for me. She looked up at Peter, and said, in her sultriest voice, "Do you girlfriends go down on you when you've just come in their cunts Peter? Do they lick their own juices off you? Do they let you come in their mouths?" He shook his head, looking down at her mouth just inches from his shiny cock. "I do Peter," she continued, as she opened her mouth and took his cock in. He grabbed her head and pushed her further onto him, as I knelt behind her and lined up my cock with her hole. I could see Peter's come dripping out of it, but that didn't bother me.

I grabbed her hips, and pulled her onto me, sinking into her hot depths in one smooth, long stroke. She grunted, muffled by Peter's cock in her mouth, as I bottomed out in her. I slipped a thumb between us, making it wet, and then pushed it into her ass. I fucked her hard and fast, my cock plummeting out of her slimy depths.

After a few minutes, she pulled off Peter's cock, which I could see was rock hard again. "I want it now Andy," she said, as she pulled away from me and stood up. She straddled Peter, lining up on his cock, and dropping down in one movement. She reached up with her hands, and pushed her tits up, encouraging him to suck them as she rode him.

I watched her fuck him for a while, her tight little ass clenching and unclenching as she rode. Her asshole winked at me, and I knew I had to come in there soon. I kneeled closer to them, and bent my head to rim Angela's asshole as she fucked his hard cock. She slowed down, giving me the opportunity to get her really wet.

As I did this, I pulled out the KY I'd hidden just under the sofa so that neither Peter nor Angela would spot it before I broke my plan to them. Then I lubed up myself, and squirted some inside Angela's ass, making her flinch from the cold.

Then I stood up, maneuvered myself into a suitable position, and lined my cock up with her asshole. "Are you ready, my little slut?"

"Yes, Andy, fuck my ass... fuck me while Peter has his cock in my cunt... fill me up."

"Is that what you want? You want my big cock in your ass at the same time as Peter's in your slutty little cunt?"

"Oh yes Andy. Fill me up with your cocks... Make me come while you both use me... Make me beg for more... Fill me up with your come... I want your come leaking from me all night..." I pressed my head against her asshole. "Oh, fuck, Andy, push... push your big cock into my tight little asshole... make me beg you to stop... make it hurt... take me, use me, make me beg to fuck you both again..."

I slapped her ass, and felt her asshole open up in shock, and I took the chance to push my head in. Angela screamed as her asshole stretched. "Oh fuck me that's good... I can feel you both... I've never been so full."

Peter ran his hands down her ass, grabbing her ass-cheeks, and pulling them apart. I slid further into Angela's ass. I leant forward, whispering into her ear as I pushed steadily forward, in and out, gaining ground each time. "Can you feel me Angela? Can you feel me stretching your asshole again? You're such a whore. Begging me to fuck you in the ass while you fuck a boy who's half your age. Can you feel his cock and mine? Can you feel how full you are?"

Each time I pushed, I could feel her clench, and see her back tighten as she flinched, slowly getting used to a foot and a half or thereabouts of cock in her two holes. "Ah! Andy... oh that hurts baby... but I want more... fill me up... push your cock in me baby... I want it all... Oh shit that's big... Ah... Ah... Oh yeah... "

Slowly, she was getting used to us both. "Oh god, that's good, fuck me, both of you... ah Jesus... I wish I'd done this years ago... you're so big... fuck me with your big cocks...fill me with your hardness."

And we did, sliding in and out, one filling her as the other withdrew, falling into rhythm. Angela, groaned and moaned beneath us, lapsing into animalistic grunts as we pounded her cunt and ass.

All three of us were panting hard, and I knew we wouldn't last long. I could feel Peter's cock rubbing up and down on mine, only separated by the thin membrane between Angela's cunt and ass. It felt weird, but definitely added something to the feelings. Her ass was tight, very tight, even with the added lubrication of the KY jelly.

I reached up to her shoulders, grabbing them and using them to pull her onto me. Peter started using the grip he had on her ass to pull her down onto him, and also craned his neck to suck and playfully bite at her breasts.

After a few thrusts, we hit our stride, our cocks perfectly in sync as we fucked this beautiful, horny, delicious woman between us. "Fuck that's good... Fuck me... Fuck my holes... Come in me... Let me feel your come in both my holes... Oh Jesus I'm going to come again... It's coming... Fuck me... "

Angela came again, her hot asshole clenching my cock with the tightest grip I'd ever felt. She pushed down and back, as she tried to get both our cocks in her at the same time, and screamed wordlessly as her orgasm ripped through her. Peter came then as well, unable to hold himself back as this sexy older woman came on his cock, and I felt his cock throb as his come pulsed into her, his faced screwed up in passion. I held off for a moment, but kept nudging in and out of Angela's ass as best as I could, working with her as the rode her orgasm, keeping myself on the brink.

As she calmed down, and her asshole loosened a bit, I had enough room to move at last, and I started fucking her ass with long strokes again, working towards my own come. I reached round her front, and stroked her clit in time with my fucking. Peter was still in her, and accidentally I brushed his cock with my fingertips, but I didn't care. I just wanted to come in her ass, and make her come again. To show her that even though she'd already come a lot, she was mine to do with what I want, that I owned her.

She grunted at me over her shoulder, "Oh fuck Andy, I love it when you do this... I can't believe you know me so well... You're going to make me come again... Oh fuck, I love your cock in my ass... Do it baby, let me feel you come in me... Let me feel you spurt your seed into me... Come in my ass baby... Do it... Come in me... Make me yours...."

Her talk and her hot, tight ass did it, and my come surged out of my cock as I pushed as deep into her ass I as I could, my cock throbbing in her tight sheath, sending my come into her bowels. That set her off on another of her multiple orgasms, and she screamed into Peter's shoulder as she came again, a look of amazement on his face as he watched, and felt, her have an orgasm just from me coming in her ass.

--------------------

After a few minutes, we all separated, dropping back down wherever was easiest for us to sit, catching our breath. Angela came up to me, cuddled into me, and kissed me passionately.

"Andy, thank you, thank you, that was .... fucking marvelous. I can't believe you let me do it. I've always wanted to, but was too scared. You made it feel so safe. I.... I love you baby."