Anal At Last Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," I said, speaking for the first time since I came, "it seemed like a great idea to me."

"I've thought of something better..." she whispered. I looked up at her face to see her grinning down at me.

"She seems to be very interested in you... and Sam's not just 'anyone' is she. She's special. She's your little virgin. She's the one you want to seduce to be your own personal plaything. She's the one you want to be sugar daddy for... So you might as well go for it."

"Eh? Go for what?"

"Seduce her. Let her think she's seducing you. Take her cherry. Teach her everything you know. And do it with my blessing. Give that sweet little girl the best introduction to sex that anyone ever had...."

I stared at her. "Do you mean it?"

"Baby, she watches you wank, and she wanks while you do it. She's obviously got the hots for you. And I know that you've got the hots for her. She'll panic about me being involved with you, but we'll sort that out when we come to it. She needs someone who'll treat her right... and judging by the fact that I can feel your cock getting fatter again by the second, I guess that you don't have any objections?"

I grinned at her. "Who sir? Me sir? No sir!" I said, as I ran my hands down her back, pulling her onto me for a deep, passionate kiss. She started to grind her hips against me again.

"Besides," she said, when she came up for air, "you seem to get more turned on at the mere thought of fucking her than you do by actually being inside me right now, so who am I to get in the way of true lust?" She smiled down at me, as she started to lift up and down my stiffening cock.

"Besides," she continued. "There's a price."

Uh oh. I look at her.

"Well, two prices actually. First, you've go to tell me everything. Actually, I've just thought of something better. I want as much as possible done here, in your house. You have got the whole house wired up for security, right?"

I nodded.

"Great. Video it all. Then we'll watch it together here in this chair while you fuck me senseless. And I'll prove to you that whilst that young girl might have bigger tits than I do, I can still outperform her."

I grinned at the thought of it.

"Second price: I get to have Peter when you're not around." She saw the look on my face. "Only Peter. I understand how you feel about me fucking someone else when you're away, but Peter's hardly a stranger now is he."

I thought about it. Sam in exchange for Peter? "OK"

"One more thing... I want to give Peter his first anal - Shush, here me out - I know you said only you get my ass. But Peter gets his first anal, if, and only if, you give Sam hers. How's that sound?"

Again, it was a no-brainer. "OK."

She smiled at me, and pushed down hard onto my cock, forcing it as deep as it could go. Then she began just rocking back and forth slowly. I ducked my head to suck her nipple into my mouth.

"Oh Andy, we're going to have so much fun together..."

She continued grinding against me, as I sucked and nipped at her breasts. Then she leaned back, putting both hands on the desk behind her, her stomach stretched taut as she stretched, her tits jutting out nicely. I ran my hands up her stomach to maul at her breasts as she continued to just writhe back and forth. She took her weight on one hand, grabbed mine with the other, and lead my hand down to her lips.

"Finger my clit baby, I need something touching me there."

I did as she was told, rubbing and stroking her clit with one hand, playing with her breasts and nipples with the other. I started to pump my hips up and down, nudging deeper and deeper within her. "Oh god baby, that's real good," I moaned. "You look so sexy... Pull back baby, let me see my cock come out of you..."

Somehow, she managed to pull back, inch after inch of my cock sliding out of her. She got almost to the end, her lips just starting to close, and then pushed back in, in one hard push. She grunted as she did so, and then pulled back off again. I could see her lips clinging to me as she withdrew, her clit poking out due to the strange posture she was in.

She did this a few more times, and I loved seeing my cock push into her and pull out. I tried to keep on rubbing her clit and lips, but I felt the chair start to slide away from the desk as she pushed down, so I nudged it forward ("Oh fuck baby, that was good", she moaned as I thrust quickly into her a few inches at a time), and grabbed hold of the desk in my arms.

Somehow, she managed to get her feet up on the chair, tight in underneath my ass, her knees raised, still leaning back on the desk. A bit like a woman giving birth, but not quite as flat on her back. Then, she pulled back, and kept going, all the way out.

She raised her hips a bit, and said, "Put it in my ass baby..." I took a hold of my cock, and angled it downwards, as she shuffled her position to bring her ass and my meat into line. When things were OK, she pushed down again, and I felt her sphincter muscles expand to let me in.

"Oh Jesus wept, that's good.... I love it when you first push into my ass..." She pushed further down onto me, and I let go of the desk with one hand to start fingering her cunt, now spread wide in front of me. Her lips were swollen, her entire wet, meaty cunt on view to me as she impaled her ass on my cock.

I let her work her way down the entire length of my cock as I stroked her g-spot with my fingers, but I could see her arms and legs were trembling from the unusual position. I nudged the chair closer again, causing my cock go a little deeper still. She grunted, as I took a hold of her forearms and pulled her towards me, away from the desk.

Then, with some difficulty, I stood up. Her legs wrapped around my bum, her hands behind my neck, as her ass clenched onto my cock. She was still leaning a bit away from me, unable to get closer due to my cock being in her ass rather than the more normal hole.

"Jesus Andy, that's fucking good..." She tried to raise herself up and down a bit, so I put my hands under her bum and helped her out. It was too uncomfortable, so I shuffled forward and dropped down a bit so that her bum cheeks were on my desk. She leaned back a bit, and I leant forward to move things out of the way.

She leaned back further, her back now flat on the desk, and she unwrapped her legs around me. I pulled them straight up, next to my shoulders, pointing to the ceiling, as I started to fuck her ass more normally. She ran her hands down to her cunt - one started playing with her clit, the other she pushed inside, three fingers reaching into her dripping hole.

"Look at you, you little slut," I said. "You're just begging for me to fuck your ass, aren't you? Laying back on my desk giving me access to everything. Even fingering yourself because you want more."

"God, Andy, I can't help it. You make me so horny. I just want to fuck you all the time. I want your cock in me all the time, and if I can't have that, I want your fingers or your tongue. Will you keep on fucking me Andy? Will you take your big cock and keep on sticking it in me?"

"I'll do more than that. I'll get a whole bunch of blokes together. Strangers off the street, and get them to pay to fuck you. One after the other, using you to get off, fucking you with their hard cocks, each of them filling you with the come."

She groaned, her hips meeting my thrusts to get my cock into her ass even further.

"There'll be a queue outside the house, loads of guys with their cocks out, watching you take one of them after another, knowing that they're about to fuck that sloppy cunt of yours."

Her eyes were closed now, lost in the fantasy. "Oh yes baby, so many cocks. So many hard cocks for me to take. But none of them in my ass - that's yours."

"And I'll take you as well, pushing you down onto another stranger as I ram my cock into your tight ass, unable to believe you're such a horny slut that you beg for the next guy to hurry up and get into you."

"Will you do it baby? Will you fuck my ass while I fuck someone else?"

"Yes, in fact, we'll do it now." I pulled out of her ass, watching it cling to me as I did so. Then I went and sat in the chair again. I pulled her towards me, positioning her so that she was facing away from me, pulling her down so that my cock entered her ass again, making her - and me - groan as I speared her insides. Then I swiveled the chair round to delve into one of my desk drawers.

I pulled out a vibrator that I'd placed there earlier just in case, and held it out of sight behind her back. "Close your eyes, you little slut, here comes another one."

She closed her eyes, and reached back to start playing with her tits. I pulled her back towards me, so she was leaning against me, and told her to lift and separate her legs. She lifted her legs up, resting them on the desk, then sat her entire weight on me, leaving her with no real ability to move up and down my cock.

I reached around her, placing the vibrator near to, but not touching her cunt.

"Can you see him baby, his hard cock sticking out and ready to fuck you?"

"Oh god yes... ah, you feel so big in my ass... don't make me take another cock in my whore's cunt, baby... please don't make me."

"You'll take it because I say so. Oh, it looks big baby. Are you sure you can handle two big cocks in you at the same time?"

"I'll try baby, but I don't think I can do it."

"You will... Here it comes baby." I edge the vibrator closer, and it touched her lips. She quickly opened her eyes and looked down, and then moaned, closing her eyes and leaning even further back into me. I pushed the vibrator in slowly, feeling her asshole tighten in response. Fuck that felt good. I could feel my cock throb as the pressure increased in her ass.

"Oh fuck, that's big baby... it's sore... I don't think I can do it..."

"You will do it, because I say so," I told her, pushing the vibrator in further, enjoying her pretence. She tightened up even further inside. God, we had to do this again, her ass was so tight it was almost sore. Good job we had loads of her juices for lubrication.

I kept pushing the vibrator in until it bottomed out. She grunted with the stretch that she felt, and I waited a moment to let her get used to it. Then I started to pull the vibrator out, and back in, getting faster and faster.

"Oh yeah, baby, that's it... that's it... fuck me baby... fuck me.... two hard cocks in me...fuck that feels good..."

I reached round with my spare hand to her clit, and started stroking it, to her intense pleasure. Then I did the best thing ever - turned the vibrator on. I've always wanted to do this, but obviously never had anal sex before meeting Angela, and this was the first time we'd used a vibrator together.

And oh Jesus wept we'd be doing this again as well. Angela screamed as the vibrations worked their magic, my finger still on her clit, my hard cock in her ass, both holes filled to the max. And the vibrations ran up and down my cock through the thin wall separating my cock from her cunt.

"Oh... fuck ... that's good", I moaned through clenched teeth, the tickling of the vibration working wonders on my prick. I started tilting my hips back and forth, trying to fuck Angela's ass. I couldn't get much movement going, but it was enough. Coupled with the intense feeling from the vibrations, I could feel my orgasm approaching again.

Angela was going wild, loving the sensations she was going through. "Oh fuck Andy, fuck, fuck, fuck that's good. Oh, I'm going to come baby... I'm going to come... fuck me"

"Hold on, Angela, I'm nearly there... Hold on... Come together... One more thing... the webcam's on... We're being... ah, fuck, nearly there... being recorded... I'm going to show Sam....ah... here it comes!"

I came fiercely, my cock shooting my sperm into her ass as Angela froze above me, her juices streaming down her cunt and dripping down onto my balls as they emptied into her.

"Ah... fuck... that's so good....“ She grunted as her body clenched in time with her spasms. I reached up to grab her tits, pulling her tight down onto me as the last few drops of come left me, nudging my cock backwards and forwards into her tight ass, leaving the vibrator resting in her cunt, still buzzing, adding to the aftershocks and intense feelings I was having.

After a few minutes rest, I pulled the vibrator out of her, and dropped it on the floor. Angela eased off me, holding her breath as my cock slid from her ass. "Jesus Andy, that was fucking excellent... Are you really recording us?"

"Yep." I reached across to turn off the webcam. "And I think I'll share it with Sam the first time I fuck her, maybe in this very seat."

Angela stretched, and turned around, a salacious grin on her face. She leaned over me, kissing me, and said, "Only if you record that as well... I want to see her face when you take her cherry with this meaty cock of yours." She reached down to my cock and wanked it slowly, even though it was still slick with our juices.

I looked at her. "Are you serious about that? I thought maybe you were just speaking in the heat of the moment."

"No, I meant it. Who's going to give her a better introduction to sex than you baby, even if it will be an introduction to perverted sex?"

"Me? A pervert? You just begged me to fuck your ass after telling me to seduce a young virgin girl, and now you're wanking my cock after it's been in your ass, but somehow that makes me the pervert?"

"Well, you started it by taking my ass in the first place, and by hiring a little babysitter who you knew, deep down inside, looked good underneath those frumpy clothes." She ran her fingernails over my balls, which felt delicious without any hair on them.

Then she stood up, suddenly looking a bit saddened, and took my hand. "Come with me to bed, baby, we need to talk."

Oh shit, I thought. That normally means it's over... But it can't be... can it? Not after what she said about seducing Sam.

I let her lead me into the bedroom, and we got into bed. She cuddled up real close. "Baby, there's something else going on in my life that you should know about. I've been getting great reviews at work, and my management has agreed I'm ready for the next step. Which means another promotion."

I kissed her, saying "Well, congratulations, that's great news... but why the long face?"

"Well... it's just... the next step is to be a director, probably of European operations -"

"Wow! Look at you, Ms Director. I've always wanted to be a kept man!" I smiled at her, still unable to work out why she was saddened. Then it hit me...

"Oh no. Don't tell me you've got to move away. Not now. We're just getting to know each other. I can't take Daniel out of school. No, that's so not fair." My heart sank as I thought about her moving away. I really would miss her.

"No Andy, that's not it. Well, not quite. It's.... well... the thing is... the company has a formal training program for this sort of promotion... but it's a year-long secondment to the US. But I'll be back here afterwards."

Ah. The truth is out.

"And you want to go?"

She looked me in the eye, and I saw her tears welling. "Yes. I've been working for this for a long time."

I pulled her close, sighing heavily. "Angela honey, if it means that much to you, you've got to do it. It'll be a great chance for you, possibly the only chance to do it, if I know corporations at all. If you turn it down, you'll be kicked off their list of potentials next time round. You've got to go. You'd be stupid not to."

"I know Andy, but what about us?"

"What about us? We'll be fine. America's only a few hours away. You can come over here if you get the chance, and a lot of my work can be done via phone and email, remember. Have laptop, will travel! I could come over a few times when Daniel's off school, bring him with me for a holiday. We'll be fine...." I stroked her hair as I spoke.

"Andy, it's in some town, I forget the name. Hicksville. Nowhere near Disney or New York or Las Vegas or anywhere else particularly exciting."

"Well, I'll take Danny to somewhere exciting, and you can join us for a few days if you can, and if not we'll come to you. Again, I don't see a problem."

"Andy, I can't ask you to do that."

I placed my fingers under her chin, and gently lifted her head, kissing her softly on the lips. "Angela, you're not asking me, are you? I'm telling you. I'm not giving you up that easily. It's only a few months, a few flights, and you'll be back again. It's not a big deal."

She hugged me fiercely, her head buried in my shoulder. "Do you think we'll last it out?"

"Angela, you're not getting away from me, don't worry. We've got phones, email, webcams, and visits. We'll be fine."

I thought about it for a minute.

"Besides, with you gone, it'll solve one little problem."

She lifted her head to look at me, frowning. "What's that then?"

"It'll leave me free and single for Sam. I'll just tell her we've split up and that I'm feeling lonely and teary and could she give me a hug, and then - " I stopped, flinching from the slap that Angela gave my chest. "OW! That hurt!"

She rolled on top of me, pinning my arms down. "You are an evil, manipulative, deceitful, lying, cheating, dirty little pervert."

I grinned at her. "Well, I can see why you love me..."

"I don't love you. I hate you. That's why I have to go away, just to get out of reach of your slimy little hands and that rampant cock of yours. They offered me a place somewhere else in the UK, but I told them you'd only track me down and stalk me, wanking yourself silly up against my window as you watched me fuck a real man for a change, so I asked them to send me to the US."

"A real man? I didn't hear you complain earlier? 'That was fucking fantastic' was what you said, if I remember correctly"

"Again Andy, I was just pretending, so you'd leave me alone for five minutes."

I smiled my smuggest smile at her.

She smiled back, then sunk down to kiss me and give me a hug again. "Do you really think it'll work?"

"Absolutely," I assured her. I paused a moment. "When will you be going?"

"I'm not sure, maybe next month. They tend to move pretty fast on these things, and as I've not got family to think about, there's no real reason to delay."

"OK, so we've got a month. Let's make the most of it, spend some time together. It'll help to make the gap easier once you've moved."

"Spend more time together eh? You just want more sex, don't you?" Angela sighed, shaking her head.

"Well, that's just a bonus. A very welcome one, but nevertheless, just a bonus." I hugged her close, and rolled her over onto her back. Looking deep into her eye, I said "Angela, I mean it, I'm not going to let this come between us. You mean too much to me now, and it's only going to get better. This will be just a temporary thing, a different way of seeing each other - rather than short visits for an evening or a day over the weekend; we'll be having an intense week or two together; and then just phones and emails for a while; then another intense period. In a way, it'll be easier for us now, than later, as if it happened later, we would have already had out little routines and habits in place; at the moment, we're still finding out about each other - there are no routines to break or habits to overcome. Trust me, we'll be fine."

She looked me in the eye, biting her bottom lip gently. Then she suddenly relaxed, puffing her breath out, smiling a bit. "Yeah, I guess you're right. I was hoping you'd take it like that, and you did me proud. I think we'll be OK as well, but I wanted to make sure you were willing to give it a shot. Thank you Andy. Thank you."

----------------------------

Angela stayed the night, but oddly we didn't have sex. We just talked, getting to know each other a lot better, sharing memories of our childhood and youth, our aspirations. We touched each other a lot - a kiss here, a hug there, a stroking hand. I guess the thought of her going away affected us both, coming at the point where we were starting to fall for each other.