Anal At Last Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carried on. "That's it baby, feed me your tits... Let me suck them... Let me bite them.... Give them to be honey... That's it... Oh yeah... It's coming baby... I'm coming... You're making me come... Oh Sam, Sam, Sam... Let me come in you... that's it baby, come with me... Let yourself come... There, oh there... Sam!"

I came, spurting over her lower back and her ass, panting my way through my orgasm. She jerked underneath me as my come hit her back, and I heard a slight whimper, almost too soft to hear. I slowly wanked myself as my breathing returned to normal. Then I bent down over her, kissing each cheek of her ass, deeply breathing in the smell of aroused woman. Then I licked her, drawing my tongue up her cheeks where they met. She whimpered again, and I felt her ass cheeks tighten, and saw one of her hands grab the bed sheet she was lying on. With one last lingering touch of her ass, I stepped away from the bed, and crept towards the door. I softly opened it again, and closed it, but stood outside listening, my ear to the door.

I heard her stir, then nothing else for a few seconds. Then... a soft moan, a gasp, and a slight rhythmic creak of the bed.

I wished I'd installed a security camera into the bedrooms....

----------------------------------

It was about three o'clock when she surfaced. She poked her head round the office door. "Hi Andy. God, I didn't realise I was so tired. Sorry about that."

"No problem, I didn't even miss you."

"Oh," she said, disappointed. "Have you ...er... Did you... You know... Did you..."

"Did I relieve myself, do you mean?" I asked, looking at her with raised eyebrows.

"Yes..."

I stood up, pointing to my groin. "Look, no swelling. Everything seems to be in hand."

She looked, and smiled a shy, secret smile

"And you?"

She stared at me, open-mouthed. "What do you mean?"

"Did you have a relaxing sleep? Do you feel refreshed?"

"Oh, er... yes. Thanks."

We chatted a bit more, without innuendo, and then I left to go pick up Daniel. The usual evening activities ensued. Playing with Danny, tea, doing his homework, reading one of his favourite books, and then bed.

When I came back downstairs, Sam was watching TV, stretched out on the sofa. We sat together watching TV for a while, when Angela phoned. We caught up a bit on the latest happenings (without mentioning Sam), then I turned the subject to her.

"So... the other news is: Sam's staying for a few days - maybe till Tuesday or Wednesday."

"You dirty pervert, how did you manage that one?"

I smiled at Sam, letting her know it was OK. "Oh, her Dad's got Barbara over and Sam wanted some peace and quiet."

"And she stayed with you? What made her think she was going to get any peace and quiet with you drooling all over her?"

"That's right."

"She's there, isn't she, listening in?"

"Yup."

"Oh Andy, that must be so difficult for you. Have you got anything exciting to tell me? Have you taken it any further?"

"Oh yes, lots."

"You haven't - You've not actually fucked her have you? I said I wanted to be there!"

"Oh lord, no, nothing like that."

"Thank god. So what happened?"

"Yeah, OK, let's talk about it tomorrow."

"Are you getting shy on me, Andy? Never mind. You can tell me tomorrow as I ride you like a banshee."

We carried on chatting, and ended up with her saying she'd come over later tomorrow, maybe around eight o'clock. While I was chatting, Sam went upstairs. She came down after Angela and I had said our goodbyes, and was wearing the same blouse as last night, over her jeans. But she had a button or two undone more than she had done before, and her blouse gaped just enough to get my attention.

She sat next to me on the sofa, legs curled up underneath her, angled slightly towards me. Just enough to give me a nice view down the gap in her blouse, to her cleavage. Aside from that, nothing really happened till she decided to go to bed.

She yawned, and stood up, saying that it was time for her to retire. She looked at me, and leaned over me, resting her hands on my thighs, tilting her head to give me a kiss on the cheek, and also letting me get a good view down her blouse, her tits nicely cased in that bra. "Goodnight Andy," she breathed to me. "Remember, as it's been so hot today, I'll be sleeping naked, so please don't do anything to embarrass us. Oh, and I'll keep any ear out for any strange sounds... you know, from the heating or whatever it is that caused those drops last night. Oh! I didn't tell you did I - there were more drops today, when I slept this afternoon. Odd, isn't it? Every time I fall asleep, I get those drops on me. I hope it's nothing nasty, as I was naked again due to the heat. Oh well, sweet dreams Andy..."

And that was it. Off she went to bed. I powered up my laptop, logged on, and wrote Angela a quick mail, summarizing everything that had happened. Then I texted her, saying "Have you sent you a mail with the latest re: Sam. Read it before coming here tomorrow."

A few minutes later, she texted back. "Ooh, can't wait!"

I gave it a while longer, and then decided the time was right. I turned out all the lights downstairs, and went up to my room. I stripped off, my cock already hardening at the thought of Sam. I padded out to the hall and down to Sam's room. No light underneath the door, so she was presumably in bed already.

I knocked very gently on the floor, calling her name. No answer. I knocked again, still no answer. I opened the door a crack. "Sam?" Nothing. I snuck in, gently closing the door behind me. "Sam?" Still nothing other than the sound of her breathing.

I crept over to her bed. She stirred a bit, but then settled down again. I knelt down beside her bed. "Sam?" Nothing.

I reached one hand in under the covers, just like last night. Feeling gently forward, I touched soft skin. Excellent, she was sleeping naked. She flinched a bit at my touch. I gently stroked her, feeling around, and realised she was lying on her back. I felt upwards, sliding my finger along her ribs, until I felt the soft flesh of her breast. She took a sharp breath in, and then - blatantly pretending - she started to snore, softly. I felt slowly round the curve of her breast, stroking, pressing softly, caressing, until I reached a nipple. It was erect already.

I'd decided to keep quiet this time, so I didn't speak. I just let my breathing tell her how excited I was getting. I started to wank slowly, feeling her breasts, teasing her, hearing her breath get faster. I let my hand wander lower, over her stomach, lightly touching her, feeling her abs tense as she responded to my touch. Lower still, and I was heading for her pelvis and mound.

She stirred, turning over onto her side, just slowly enough for me to pull my hand away, throwing the covers off her top half, but closing her legs together. OK, I get the hint, I thought. I waited a moment - still pretending that I thought she really was asleep - and then slid my hand back up towards her breasts. She stirred again, back onto her back, giving me full access to her tits, but this time unhampered by the weight of the duvet.

In my head, as I wanked, my mind filled in the details: her creamy pale body exposed, her full breasts weighed down by gravity, but stil standing prouder than most women's, her dark nipples erect, her lips open, her back arching slightly to push her breasts into my hands.

I knew both of us were only pretending, but somehow it didn't seem like it. It felt like I really was sneaking into her room and getting her aroused while she was asleep. The fact that she thought I actually did believe she was asleep, made it all the more exciting for me, and I was getting very turned on.

I let my breathing get louder, faster, deeper, pausing every so often, holding it in, and then letting it out in a puff, as if the pleasure I was feeling made even my breath stop. I pulled my hand away, licked a finger to make it wet, and ran it round her nipple again. It stiffened even more as the moisture evaporated from her heat, and I heard Sam groan slightly.

I leaned forward a bit, and kissed her stomach, softly, letting her feel my breath as well as hear it. She moaned again, trying to keep it quiet. She stirred a bit, and her arms changed position - one came up to rest near her head, the other down her front, right in line with her cunt. The little tart wanted to finger herself whilst I wanked off, still pretending she was asleep.

I kissed her again, softly, just the lightest of feathery touches, repeatedly, moving round her stomach, again feeling her abs tense and relaxed each time my lips touched her. I moved higher, kissing the underside of her breast. Her back arched, she moaned softly. I kissed higher still, moving purposefully, but slowly towards her nipple.

When I was almost there, I pulled my head back a bit, and blew onto it. Sam whimpered softly, still trying to stifle her vocal response. Then I lowered my head, kissed her nipple, pulled back a bit, and licked it.

"Oh god," she whispered, and then she drew in a sharp breath. "John, oh John" she murmured, as though dreaming about someone else. The little minx.

I kissed her nipple again, my breath coming faster as I got more and more aroused. I took it in my teeth and nipped it a little, then let go and sucked it in, sucking hard, tasting her unique taste. I reached across with my spare hand to stroke her other breast, teasing that nipple also, feeling it get harder as I did so.

She moaned again, "Oh John, please..." I could smell her arousal in the air, and the occasional wet noise from underneath the duvet. What I wouldn't have given to dive between her legs and lick up her juices, feeling her thighs clamp around my head as she flooded my mouth as she came....

I was getting real close now, so I stood up, pulling my hands away from her. She sighed loudly, her body relaxing back onto the bed. She stirred again, shifting closed to the edge of the bed.

I quietly moaned her name now, letting her know I was close. "Sam.... oh Sam...You're so beautiful... I love your breasts... I want to put my cock between them and fuck your cleavage... Will you let me?... Will you let me do that till I come, taking my cock in your mouth to swallow my juices?... That's what I want honey... I want to fuck your tits... I want you to get on top of me and feed me your nipples... Oh yeah, Sam, that's it... Give me your nipples... Let me in baby... That's it... Open up for me... Oh baby, you're so tight... I'm too close... I won't last... You've got me so turned on... Oh god... Here it comes Sam.. It's all for you... Oh Jesus!"

I came then, wanking myself firmly to force my juices up hard out of my cock, aiming at her tits, panting, groaning through clenched teeth, listening as she whimpered, her legs clamping together as her body twisted, her own orgasm coinciding with mine.

I stood above her, slowly wanking, squeezing the last few drops of come onto my hand. Then I scooped some up, and stroked her nipples again, spreading my come onto them. Then I reached back to my cock, giving it one last squeeze, and felt my way with my other hand up to her face, to her mouth, and then used that hand to guide my come-covered hand in the darkness to her, depositing a small amount of come on her lips. As I pulled my hand away, I felt her tongue slither out to lick it up, and she whimpered softly again.

I left her to it, quietly padding out of the room.

---------------------------------

Saturday went in a blur. Daniel and I were up early, heading into town to meet some of his mates for a McDonalds breakfast before going to watch the football game. Sam didn't surface before we left. Presumably, she was either sleeping off last night's excitement, or was very embarrassed.

Over "breakfast", I got chatting to Simone, the extremely fit parent of Daniel's friend. Jesus she looked hot - a great pair of black trousers, boot-legged but very figure-hugging round the ass, and with a higher-than-average waist, emphasizing her figure. A white loose cotton sleeveless top above it, showing a reasonable about of cleavage, lightly tanned. High-heeled black boots set off the ensemble, giving her hips a delicious wiggle as she walked.

We talked about the usual things, and then she dropped the bombshell: she'd split up from Ken, the cheating husband of hers. Well, I'd assumed her was cheating judging by the time I saw him snogging a cheap tart in the pub, and the fact that Simone skirted round exactly what the problem was between them.

I did my best to sound sympathetic, but I kept getting distracted by her breasts. Like Sam's they were full, but Simone's were definitely more pert. Ken was apparently "away at a conference for the weekend", and had bottled out of taking Stephen to the game. Simone said how great she thought it was that I'd kept custody of Daniel, and played an active part in her life.

"Ken's such a tosser," she explained, getting angrier the more she spoke. "He's always seen himself as The Big Man, but he's nothing. A real man is like you, one who realises his responsibilities and lives up to them. Someone who doesn't run off when some little tart offers herself up to him just because he's got a bit of money. Someone who doesn't leave his wife frustrated every time they have se-"

She stopped, looking round. Realised she was in the middle of McDonalds with a bunch of kids and various parents, and that she was talking to me about their sex life. She looked down, embarrassed.

I laughed softly, and said "It's OK - no-one's really paying attention. Listen, Simone, it sounds like you've still got a lot to work out. If you want someone to talk to, someone outside your normal circle of friends, and who won't be bursting to tell everyone else what's happening... well, you know where I am."

She reached across to take my hand, and said she might well take me up on that offer. Then she stood up, leaned across, and gave me a quick peck on the cheek, affording me a quick look down her delicious cleavage. "Sharon was such a fool to let you go," she murmured. Then she got up and left, several of the guys in the crowd giving me a grin, and a couple of women staring at me malevolently, having seen the kiss. I rolled my eyes at them and went looking for where Daniel and Stephen were eating.

------------------------

After the football (we lost), we all took the kids to a play area, one with climbing frames and so on, but Stephen and Simone weren't there, having already made other plans. By the time we went home, Daniel was dead beat. He came in, played with Sam a bit, but retired pretty quickly.

I put him to bed, hearing Angela arrive whilst I read his story, and came down to see Angela and Sam chatting on the sofa. We chatted about the day, with no innuendo. However, at one point, Sam went up use the toilet. Angela turned to me and started rubbing my groin. "Your dirty bastard. I read your email last night baby, it turned me on so much I had to play with myself. Did you really wank over her?"

"Yes," I whispered, keeping an ear out for Sam's return. "But better than that... I did it again last night, and she wanked as well, still pretending she was asleep. She even pretended to throw the covers back, so I had a good feel and a lick of her tits."

"Oh Andy, that gets me so hot... Will you do it again tonight?"

"No, not with you here. Don't you think it'll look a bit odd?"

"OK." She thought about it a minute. "Play along with me," she whispered as Sam came downstairs again.

We chatted for a bit more, then Angela steered the subject round to our plans for tomorrow. I explained I was just hanging round the house with Daniel and Sam. Angela said that she was jealous, as she had to work all day to get ready for the move to America. Then she turned to me...

"Sorry Andy, but I think I won't be able to stay tonight. I'll need an early start tomorrow morning, even though getting up early on a Sunday is a sin in my book, so I'd better just head home soon and leave you two to it."

Sam looked up sharply, in case Angela had picked up on something. Then she relaxed when she realised nothing was implied.

We chatted for the rest of the night, and then eventually Angela made her excuses and left. When I saw her to the door, she whispered. "I'll be back in as soon as the lights go out..."

I gave her a kiss, reaching down with one hand to feel her ass, and up with the other to cup a breast. "What are you up to?" I asked.

She raised a finger to her lips to tell me to be quiet, and then shouted goodbye to Sam.

When I came back into the room, Sam was getting ready for bed as well, getting herself a drink. She came back in from the kitchen.

"It's a shame she couldn't stay the night, isn't it?" she commented. "Especially for you. I should imagine you're feeling quite frustrated now. It's been, what, a week since you last saw her, and soon she's off to the US. What will you do with yourself?"

I looked at her. "Oh, I'll think of a few things."

"I'm sure you will. Oh, one last thing again before I forget - I found a few more drops last night again. I'm still not sure what it is though, as I'm always asleep when it happens. I'm almost getting excited, thinking that it will happen again tonight. I can't wait to find out all about what's causing it."

With that, we said our goodnights. The now-normal routine followed. I waited a while, then turned out the lights. A few moments later, I heard the front door open quietly, and Angela slipped into the room. She was grinning fiercely. She came up to me and started rubbing my cock through my jeans.

"Come on baby, let's get you ready." She pulled off my jumper, running her hands over my pecs and stomach, bending slightly to kiss my nipples, her hands sliding up and down over my ribs. Then she knelt down in front of me, undoing my belt buckle, then pulling my jeans down. I kicked them off, my now hardening cock standing proud in my boxers.

Angela looked up at me, licked her lips, and reached into my boxers to pull out my cock. She ducked her head to take me into her mouth. I groaned, and grabbed the back of her head, softly pushing backwards and forwards. She reached between my legs with one hand, pushing them apart, playing with my balls.

As her tongue worked round my head, she slid that hand back to my perineum, rubbing there as her other hand started wanking me. I closed my eyes, enjoying the blow job, reveling in being involved with someone like Angela who would just get down and blow me, without me having to beg for it.

Her questing hand reached further back, gently rubbing the outside of my asshole as she tried to work her tongue into my pee hole.

Then she pulled back, stood up, and kissed me, letting me taste myself again. "That's enough baby... Save yourself for your little virgin. Let's go see if she's up for playing."

I looked at her.

"Andy, if you're going to spend your night wanking over that little eighteen year old, I want to be there. I'm going to sneak into her room behind you..."

My eyes must have leaped out of my head.

"Oh, don't panic Andy. She'll be so caught up in having you come over her, that she won't even notice I'm there."

I thought about it, and then submitted. After all, Sam was acting like this at Angela's suggestion, so she couldn't really complain if Angela wanted to get involved.

We snuck upstairs, and I did the usual thing of knocking before entering. I crept into the room, but left the door open. I then positioned myself between Sam and the door, blocking any sight of Angela coming in.

I reached out to the bed, running my hands gently over Sam. Once again, she was naked, the covers thrown back, but this time as I felt down her side, I kept on going, not stopped by the duvet, until I'd gotten over her hips and down her thighs, and she didn't turn over to deny me access like she had the previous night. Was this an invitation? I wondered.