Anal At Last Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This old familiar craving,

I've been here before, this way of behaving.

Don't know who the hell I'm saving anymore.

Let it pass, let it go, let it leave.

From the deepest place I grieve.

This time I believe

And I let go,

And I let go.

I can let go of it

Though it takes all the strength in me,

And all the world can see,

I'm losing such a central part of me,

I can let go of it.

You know I mean it.

You know that I mean it.

I recognize how much I've lost,

But I cannot face the cost,

'Cause I love to be loved"

My mind went back to driving along the M8 motorway to the coast, and driving south along the water's edge, the sun setting on the sea, the beautiful view of the hilly coast on the other side of the Clyde, the lyrics "Let it pass, let it go, let it leave, from the deepest place I grieve" hitting me in a way few other songs ever have, and that being the one moment when I finally said goodbye to Sharon and what we had had together.

I talked to Simone about that, not expecting her to answer, telling her to let music help, to not be afraid to grieve for what she had with Ken, even if she can't stand him now; telling her not to lose the good times they had just because it's been bad recently.

She hugged into me closer, and I could tell she was crying a bit. I left her to it, letting her work herself through it.

More music. "No Regrets" by Robbie Williams. The classic "One" by U2. "There's Only Me" by Rob Dougan. The sultry "The Truth" by Handsome Boy Modeling School.

She calmed down, wiping her face again, apologizing, wiping the tears from my jumper. I told her not to be silly, and she started to head upstairs to freshen up. Something occurred to me.

"Wait, Simone.... Hold on a second, let me think this through... This is a playlist, right. How do you get the tunes to the MP3 player? There's a tune I think you should hear."

"Ken always copied the CDs to the MP3 player, directly, through the PC."

"OK, er... Right. Log me on. I'll transfer it from home."

She led me upstairs to the study, and sat in the desk chair whilst the PC booted up. We chatted a bit about my work and how she liked PCs, but didn't know enough, while I leant on the back of her chair and took in her cleavage. I could tell she'd brightened up a bit, so I risked some banter, quietly, in case we woke the kids.

"You were right, you know," I said.

"About what?"

"When you said you had big tits. They're quite delectable. It's funny how I hadn't noticed before." She looked up and shook her head at me, but didn't cover herself up. The computer finished booting up, and she logged on, so I took her place.

"So how will you get the music from your place?"

"It's on my PC as well - It's a guy thing," I added, responding to her exasperated look. "I can FTP it from here."

"FTP?"

"Like I said, a guy thing. It's... er, magic. I'll just wave my magic wand and it'll be here in a couple of minutes."

She snorted. "Please, keep your magic wand out of it, I think it'll need the rest before Angela goes and you start working your little list." She left then, and I logged onto my own network to grab some files, working out which ones I wanted to give Simone a little of the old "Andy Magic". While they transferred, I went to ask Simone how to get files to the MP3 player downstairs.

I headed across the landing. Her door was open, and I stopped, looking into her room through the gap. She was facing away from me, looking down her front as she undid her blouse, and I could see her reflection in the mirror. She undid the last button, and her tits virtually sprung free in their white bra, glad to be free of their cages.

Her waist was slim and toned, flaring out sharply in a classic hourglass figure to those pinstripe trousers. Jesus, she was stacked. Ken was a complete dick to lose her: great figure, friendly, intelligent, pretty, and funny. What an idiot!

Then she reached back to unclip her bra and my heart thumped in my chest. She slid the bra off - her tits were, well, perfect. Jesus, they were firm. Doubts assailed me - maybe they were fake. They certainly looked fake, in the sense that they were round and firm, but something about Simone told me she wouldn't do that. I didn't see anything wrong with it personally, but I just thought that she wouldn't go for cosmetic surgery. Round, firm, large, nice nipples. I licked my lips at the sight of them. She walked into the en-suite, and I lost her reflection. But even from slightly behind and to one side, the jiggle of her breasts as they bounced was enough to send a shiver of excitement down to my balls and cock.

Regretfully, I headed quietly back to the study, and sat down, working out for myself how to transfer the files to the MP3 player, which fortunately was networked up, so it was an easy task for me.

A few minutes later, Simone came in, stood behind me, and leant over to watch me at work, her breasts pressing into the back of my head subtly. No bra, I realised, at the softer feel of them. At least, I didn't think so. My cock throbbed, thankfully not erect for once.

"I don't recognise any of those songs. They're in Italian, right?" she asked.

"Yes. Opera, of a sort."

"Oh no Andy, I hate opera."

"Not these you won't, trust me. It's opera-light. Operatic singing but modern beats, lyrics, etc. None of your Don Giovanni. Trust me. Keep an open mind."

"Well, OK, but if I don't like it, I'll put something else on, if that's OK with you."

"Trust me Simone, this first track is something special, and after that you'll be hooked."

I lead her back downstairs, making sure to close all the doors to keep out any noise. I turned down the light in the living room, to which she arched her eyebrows at me. "It's not what you think Simone. But ... again, trust me on this one... you'll want to hear this one in a darker setting."

We sat back down together again on the sofa. I was right, no bra. The little minx. I sat back, content with her in my arms and her cleavage in my view, and she snuggled in again.

I picked up the remote, and started the music. A flush of synthetic harp waved out from the speakers, and then a solo cello came on, slow, with a hint of piano in the background.

I whispered into Simone's ear. "You said you wanted to hear angels? Listen..."

A soaring, haunting female soprano started singing in Italian, accompanied my a slow but modern beat, singing in Italian. "Angeli", by Sasha Lazard. The most beautiful piece of music I've ever heard, and one that makes my soul... yearn... every time I hear it.

We sat in the dark, not speaking, listening to the exquisite voice of Ms Lazard...

--------------------

When she finished, Simone reached over the remote and paused the music. She looked up at me, tears in her eyes. "That was... beautiful Andy. I've never heard anything like it. Jesus, look at the state of me, it's not often music gets to me like that. Who is it?"

"Sasha Lazard. Classically trained opera singer, and extremely beautiful to boot. She's definitely on the list, if I could just find out where she lived."

Simone laughed at me. "Play some more," she said, sliding down on the sofa, stretched out at right-angles to me, her head resting on my inclined stomach, one arm coming around to hug my waist. She pulled my arm to lay along her side and curl down around her stomach.

I took control of the music. Sarah Brightman came next: Figlio Perduto, lyrics based on a poem by Goethe, her Italian version haunting and eerie. Then the unusual voice of contralto Thomas Otten singing "Dulciate".

Finally, two of my favorites after Sasha Lazard's piece of beauty: The soft voice of Emma Shapplin sang out, accompanied only by the piano, marking the beginning of "Reprendo Mai Piu", building to a passionate chorus as she sang about loss and grief; and "Sanvean" by Lisa Gerrard.

And at that point I lost track of the music, for Simone turned over to lie on her back, and pulled me down to kiss her again, and this time there was no mistaking her intentions. Her tongue immediately pushed into my mouth, as she hungrily sought my own tongue. One of her hands came up to pull my head closer, as the other grabbed one of my hands and slid it up under her blouse to her waist. I returned the caress, stroking her sides and stomach, kissing her back, my other hand under her shoulders, lifting her up to me.

We kissed for a few moments, then she slid out from under me, stood up, and lowered herself onto my lap, straddling me, both hands pulling my head in for another kiss. I let my hands fall naturally onto her waist and hips, stroking, clasping, pulling her onto me. She groaned into my mouth, breaking the kiss, taking a hold of my face in both hands and saying "Say yes Andy. Say you'll stay tonight."

I sighed. "Simone... We can't."

She sighed, her eyes filling up again, and she collapsed, her head on my shoulder. "Oh, fuck, Andy, I'm so sorry."

"Simone, listen to me. We can't have sex. I won't break that promise to Angela. But... "

"But?"

"But, well, she said it's OK if we ... well, do other things. And I think you could do with some release. So let's go to bed, and I'll see what I can do for you."

She lifted her head, wiping her eyes again. "Are you saying you've discussed me with Angela, and she's OK if we... how shall we put it... fool around?"

"Well, not you specifically," I retorted, back-pedaling hastily. "But in general, it's OK to ... fool around."

She looked at me for a second. "In that case, fuck going to bed." And she ripped apart her blouse, buttons flying, her tits spilling free.

"Fuck me," I whispered, gazing at her perfect tits, pure, smooth, round, as she raised herself slightly and pulled my mouth to her nipples.

"Make me come Andy. I want to come. For once in my life, I want to come without doing it myself." I grinned up at her as I took a nipple in my mouth and started sucking as if my life depended on it.

"Oh god that's good," she moaned, as she slid a hand down between us and started wanking me through my trousers. "Mmm, nice..." she exclaimed, although whether at what my mouth was doing to her, or to the size of my prick, I wasn't sure.

I sucked that nipple awhile, feeling it stiffen under my ministrations, and then I switched to the other one, grabbing her hips and pulling her down onto me, letting her feel my cock stiffen as she rubbed against me. She groaned again, one of her hands sliding down to grab a hand of mine and guide it to her spare tit. I started playing with it, tweaking the nipple, moulding the flesh.

"Do you like my tits Andy?" I mumbled my agreement through a mouthful of erect nipple. "Ken never did. Oh he loved the look of them alright. Loved for me to show some cleavage around his mates... Not 'cause it turned him on.... Oh yeah, suck me... Just for the ego boost he got hearing his mates talk about me... when they thought he couldn't hear. He rarely touched them for more than a few seconds, too intent... oh, that's good Andy... too intent on getting his end away inside me... But... they're my most sensitive area, Andy. And he ignored them, the fucker... Suck me Andy, show me how much you love them."

I went to town, sucking, nibbling, licking, lapping, stroking, tweaking, squeezing, moulding. She loved it, writhing above me, taking a hold of her own tits to push them further into my mouth and hands. My cock was now erect, pressing against her as she ground back and forth on my cock.

She reached down, lifting her hips off me, struggling to undo my zip. I reached down also, to take a hold of her hand. "Not yet," I said, between sucking her nipples, as I pulled her hand away. She groaned, and pressed my head tighter into her breasts. Her breath was coming faster, her hips pumping harder against me. I took a hold of her hips, and clamped down tight, preventing her from moving, determined to get her as close to orgasm as possible just through her tits.

She muttered above me, "Oh fuck Andy, yeah, that's good... Do it, suck my tits, bite them, make me come...." She started moaning rhythmically, in time with her breaths, obviously getting more and more turned on. "Bite me Andy, make me yours, put your mark on me." I took a mouthful of soft breast, above her nipple, and clamped down with my teeth, lightly. "Harder Andy, harder." I bit harder again, pressing more and more until she sighed, "Oh god yes," and I returned to her nipples, my teeth marks indented in her full flesh.

She was moaning more urgently now, grabbing my hands to push them into her tits as I played with them, and I began to think she might actually come just from me playing with her tits. Her hips started pumping again, so again I reached down to make her sit still.

"Oh fuck Andy, that's so fucking good... I'm going to come ... You're making me come Andy... Oh god, here it comes... Here it comes... Oh fuck me!" She came then, grabbing my head and pulling her tight into her tits, leaving me short of air as her whole body tensed, no sounds coming from her as her lungs and diaphragm clenched in the orgasm.

I had to force my head back to get some air as she rode through her orgasm above me, both of us gasping for breath, Simone unable to speak yet. I gently started licking her breasts again, avoiding the sensitive nipples, but enjoying the bountiful soft flesh in my mouth, my hands running up and down her back, sometimes cupping her ass, slipping inside her trousers to stroke her lower back and upper ass cheeks. I would have loved to slide a finger down her crease to her asshole, to know if she was interested in that, but that would have to wait till another day.

Eventually, she got her breath back. "Fuck me, Andy, that was good.... I needed that... I've not come like that in ... fuck, in years... Ken was crap in bed... And no-one as ever made me come just from my tits... Jesus, where did you learn that? ... Fuck, who cares, just promise me you'll do it again." She collapsed onto the sofa next to me, pulling me partly on top of her, kissing me in between breaths. "Stay the night Andy... Stay the night and do that again, please...."

"OK," I said, "but first, there are a few other things I want to do." I grinned up at her as I slid off the sofa, kneeling on the floor between her legs, reaching up to her waist to undo her trousers as I leaned in to kiss her flat stomach, gazing up at her breasts, still standing upright despite her supine position.

"Oh god yes," she moaned, pressing my head into her stomach. I tried to pull her trousers down, but was struggling, so she let go of my head and pulled them down herself, taking her thong with them. Like Angela, and I guessed most women these days, she had shaved most of her hair, but left a vertical line above her lips, and I took my time in kissing down from her stomach to the top of her cleft, her legs opening as I did so, her hands urging me closer to her lips and clit. "Andy, you might not believe this, but no-one's done this to me before."

I looked up at her. "What?" I couldn't believe it.

"I've only been with Ken and one boy before that. Neither were keen on it."

I grinned, salaciously licked my lips, and muttered, "Oh boy", as I licked up her lips from top to bottom. Her thighs gripped my head, squeezing, and she groaned loudly. "Oh fuck, that's good." I went to town, treating her to my best moves, lapping up her juices from her earlier come, flicking her clit, tensing my tongue and pushing it inside, then up to her clit to suck it in, sliding my hands under her to grab her ass and pull her into me, then starting the alphabet on her clit. She was groaning and sighing above me, her soft voice urging me on, telling me how good it felt, telling me to keep on licking her.

Her hips and abs were bucking above me, her butt muscles clamping as she pushed her cunt onto my mouth, her tits heaving, her breath coming hard and fast, as she pressed the back of my head into her. Her legs moved around: one moment squeezing me between her toned thighs, the next opening wide, the next pulling up to her body. I was tempted when she did this to lick down to her ass, but wasn't sure if she would appreciate it, and I wanted to make sure that the first time someone went down on her was pure magic, and if she didn't like anal, then that would spoil the moment.

I used one hand to spread her lips wide, giving my tongue more access, looking up the length of her body to where her hands were now playing with her tits, stroking them, teasing her nipples. I let go of her ass, and reached up to her tits, adding to her enjoyment. "Oh god Andy, that's so good... Fuck that's good... I love your tongue..." Her hips were now bucking in rhythm, her orgasm approaching, so I went back to doing the one thing that she seemed to really like, running my tongue in circles round her clit, and just kept on doing it, not breaking the feeling by doing anything else.

"Fuck me Andy, that's good... There... There... Keep on.... Oh god yes..."

I kept on circling her clit, my tongue getting sore, but determined to make her come on my mouth, without even fingers involved. I stroked her nipples in time with my movement, squeezing them occasionally, then taking a hold of as much tit as I could in each hand and shaping the flesh. One of her hands came off my head to take a hold of one of my hands, fingers interlocking, squeezing.

"Oh god ... Oh god... Yes.... Andy... Oh Christ... I'm coming again...." And she did, her thighs squeezing my head again, her juices flooding my mouth, her body clenching in upon itself, curling up in ecstasy. "Oh fuck Andy... Ah Jesus Christ..."

I waited till she was over the peak, and her thighs relaxed, and I sat back, looking up on her as she panted away on the sofa, her gorgeous body tensing in aftershocks, beads of sweat lining her brow and cleavage, her cunt lips wet with her juices.

When she could speak, she looked back at me and laughed in joy, tears running down her face. "Jesus... Andy... That was fucking fantastic... Will Angela mind... if I hire you out for that on a regular basis?... Fuck that was good... Christ.... I can't believe how good that was..."

I smiled up at her, pleased to bring someone that much pleasure, especially after what seems to have been a shitty sex-life with Ken.

"And look at you... You're still dressed and I've come more times than I ever did with Ken... Jesus Andy, Angela's a lucky woman... Can we share you? Will she mind?"

I laughed, then I stood up, settling on the sofa, laying along it and pulling her half on top of me. She cuddled up to me, head on my chest, one leg curled on top of me. She kissed me, passionately, still breathing fast from her come. "I take it you liked it?" I asked. She nodded, still kissing my throat. "Did Ken really never do that?"

"Not once. Didn't even try, the fucker. Expected me to give head though. But I stopped doing that a while ago. That's probably why he started fucking around."

"Simone, don't beat yourself up. There's no excuse for what Ken did. If he wasn't happy with you stopping that, he should have looked in the mirror and wondered why you suddenly stopped."

She pulled my head down towards her, kissing me, lips parted. "This is nice Andy. Will you stay? You've not answered yet..."

"I'm sure I did! Yes, I'll stay. But... remember my promise to Angela. No actual sex."

"Andy, if all you do is go down on me one more time, I'll die with a smile on my face, sex or no sex."

"Good. And there's one more thing I want to do."

"Oh god Andy, whatever it is, do it. I don't care what it is, if you can make me feel like this again."

The desire to say I wanted to rim her ass was intense, and I almost blurted it out, but that wasn't what I'd meant.

"Well Simone, you've felt my tongue on you, but I've got fingers as well."