Anal At Last Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took my cock back into her mouth and resumed sucking me as she wanked me with both her hands, and within a few strokes, my cock pulsed, sending my come into her mouth. She sucked eagerly, pulling it out of me as I held her mouth on my cock, panting through my come.

When she'd gotten the last of my come from me, she withdrew from my cock and opened her mouth, tilting her head downwards, my come still there, dribbling over her lips and down onto her blouse. Then she looked up at me and closed her mouth, swallowing obviously, her eyes closing as she took it down into her stomach.

Then she opened her eyes, looked down at her blouse, and started undoing it, saying "Oh Daddy, I'm so sorry... I got some of your white stuff on my bra... I didn't mean to, but there was so much of it. I couldn't hold it all in my mouth. You make so much more than the other boys, and even more than Peter's dad. I'd better take it off..."

"Stop, little lady. That bra... well it's meant for older girls... Have you been wearing it a lot?"

"Well Daddy... I did wear it to school on Thursday. I think the boys liked it when I rubbed them while wearing it. And Mr Price, my history teacher, he seemed to spend a lot of time helping me that day. I'm sure I caught him looking down my blouse. Do you think the bra could have done that?"

"I don't think it was just the bra," I said, tucking my cock back inside my trousers.

"Oh Daddy, you're so rude. Do you mean my... my titties? Are they nice? Do you like looking at them? Mr Price did seem to. In fact, at one point, he leaned over me to correct something, and he brushed against them. Do you think it was an accident?"

"I'm sure it was. Remember what I said about the thong, and only wearing it at home with Daddy, maybe you should only wear that bra at home with Daddy as well."

She stood up and twirled before me. "Do I look nice Daddy? Do I look like a young woman?"

"Well, you can't be a woman yet. There are some things a girl has to do before she becomes a young woman, and you can't possibly have done them yet."

"What things Daddy? Please tell me. I so want to be a young woman. Tell me what to do Daddy!" She leaned over to give me a hug.

"Well, young lady. It's like this. You know by now that all boys have got willies... let's call them cocks, shall we? ... and young ladies have got...." I left the sentence hanging.

"We've got... fannies Daddy. I hope that's not too rude of me."

"Not at all. See, to become a lady you have to have a boys cock inside your .. your fanny. Well, when you get older like me, you call it a 'cunt'. You have to have a cock inside your cunt."

"Daddy! Your cock wouldn't fit inside my... Well, it just wouldn't fit!"

"You'd be surprised. A girl's cunt it made to fit a boy's cock very nicely. As long as you don't rush it. You need to find a boy - or a man - who will be gentle with you. Who won't rush it."

"Oh, Daddy. Where will I find someone like that? The boys at school, even Peter, are so ... rough sometimes. Why, just today, when Peter was feeling me down there, he pushed his fingers inside and they felt so big -"

"Peter was feeling you there?"

She hung her head down. "Yes Daddy."

"Why?"

"Daddy, don't make me tell. Please."

"Why, Angela?"

She paused. "I asked him to."

"Whatever for Angela?"

"Well, I wanted to see if I could make some white stuff as well."

"And did you?"

"Well, after a while, it did feel nice, but no white stuff came out. But I think I peed myself, as Peter's hand was very wet when he finished."

"That wasn't pee, that was what girls do instead of the white stuff.... That was very naughty of you Angela."

"I know Daddy, but I was curious. Are you going to punish me now?" She looked up at me, expectantly.

"I don't want to, but I think I'll have to, to teach you a lesson. You shouldn't let other boys touch you down there."

"Other boys Daddy? So is it OK if you touch me down there?"

"Of course Angela. Like I said earlier, if you are curious about that sort of thing, come and see me."

"Oh Daddy. Will you touch me there now and make me feel nice?"

"Not yet Angela, you need to be punished. Come here, lay over my knees."

She got up and got over my knees, obediently. Her skirt, short as it was, rode up, exposing her tight little ass and the thong that was tight between her cheeks. I reached down to lift her skirt up totally off her ass, and gently spread her cheeks. The thong sat square over her rosebud, bisecting it, and I could just see the crinkle of her rectum on each side.

"Oh Daddy, what are you looking at?"

"Nothing Angela. Just admiring your bottom."

"Is it nice Daddy? Peter said it was nice when he kissed me there."

"Peter kissed your bottom?"

"Daddy, I couldn't help it. It was after he put his fingers in my fan- I mean, in my cunt. He pushed me onto a chair so I was leaning over it, and then he started kissing my bottom all over."

"All over?"

"Yes Daddy. First one cheek, then the other cheek."

"Did he kiss you in-between? Did you like it?"

"Oh no Daddy! That would be very naughty! What do you mean, did I like it? Is it nice when someone kisses you in between your bottom cheeks?"

"Well, maybe you'll find out later Angela. But first, get ready. You need to be punished for being so naughty."

She wriggled around on my lap, and I brought my hand down. SLAP!

Her cheeks jiggled nicely beneath me, and she let out a high-pitched yelp. "Oh Daddy! That's so sore."

SLAP! My handprint was left on her other butt.

"Daddy! I'm so sorry. Please don't punish me any more."

"You need to be punished Angela. You've been very bad." SLAP!

She moaned beneath me.

SLAP! I left my hand on her ass this time, feeling the heat coming off it. She tensed her butt cheeks beneath me.

SLAP! She groaned again, and I felt her hand come up to her cunt.

"Angela, what are you doing?"

"I... I'm just checking Daddy. I feel very wet down there. I wondered if I was bleeding, and I don't want to get any mess on you."

"Let me check."

I slid my hand around her ass, underneath her, and ran it under her thong, sliding my finger up her slit. She moaned and squirmed on my lap. I brought my hand out. "No blood Angela, so why are you feeling wet?"

"I don't know Daddy. The same thing happened when Simone touched me down there. Er... I mean, Peter"

"Simone touched you there?"

"Oh Daddy, I'm so sorry, I tried not to say anything.... But , yes, Peter and Simone as well. After Peter touched me I went to see Simone, and to speak to her about what Peter had done. Simone asked to look, and she got down real close to my fanny... my cunt... to take a look. When she was kneeling there, she also put some fingers inside me, and started rubbing in and out to make sure the wetness was OK. It... It felt very nice Daddy."

SLAP! "You've been a very naughty girl Angela."

"Ouch! I know Daddy, I didn't mean to be." I slid my finger up inside her again, makin her groan.

SLAP! "Did it feel good Angela, when Peter and Simone put their fingers in you?"

"Yes Daddy, it did. Just like it feels good now with your fingers in me."

SLAP! "This feels good? It's supposed to be punishment young lady."

"I know Daddy, but I can't help it. I feel all warm down there, and I'm getting wetter. Just like I did when Simone got real close and licked me down- when she licked my... my cunt Daddy. "

"She licked your juicy cunt?"

"Yes Daddy, she wanted to taste the wetness, to see what it was. It felt lovely Daddy. I so want her to do it again. But you're making me even wetter with your fingers Daddy. Maybe..."

"Maybe what?"

"Maybe you should take your trousers off, in case I get them wet as well."

"That's a good idea Angela. Good thinking!"

She stood up, her face flushed, and watched me as I took my trousers and boxers off. "Daddy, why are you taking the boxers off?"

"Well, Angela, I don't want them getting wet either, do I?"

"No, I suppose not," she said. "Do you think I should take my thong off, as that will be getting wet as well?"

I nodded, and she slid it off, then laid back on my lap, her bare ass looking delectable.

SLAP!

"Oh! Daddy! That feels much better, but I can feel your... your cock getting stiff again. Do you want me to rub it to take the stiffness away?"

"No Angela, there's another way to do that."

"Oh tell me Daddy, so I can help you."

"Well, remember me saying that when a man puts his cock inside a girl's cunt, she becomes a woman? Well, that takes away a man's stiffness as well."

"Daddy, that's brilliant. We could take away your stiffness and make me a woman at the same time. Can we do it, please Daddy?"

"OK Angela, as you asked nicely. First, stand up and then sit on my lap, facing away from me."

She did so, my cock nicely cupped by her ass.

"Now, raise yourself a little bit. You need to get my cock in your cunt."

"But Daddy, are you sure it'll fit in there? Just having two of Peter's fingers in there was a bit sore. There's no way I could fit your big cock in there."

"Don't worry Angela, it will fit. Just take it slowly. Lower yourself down a bit at a time, and get used to it before you push more inside you."

She turned to me, biting her bottom lip, nodding, as she raised herself up, took a hold of my cock, and lined it up with her cunt. She dropped slightly, my cock just touching her lips, and then she lowered a bit more, my cock parting her wet cunt.

"Oh Daddy, you're so big and hard. But that feels so nice. So much better than Peter's fingers. There... let me push some more.... Oh god Daddy... That's sore... Let me wait a minute... Oh Daddy... I've had an idea. If I play with my little bump at the top of my fanny, that sometimes makes me feel much better... Oops, I hope that's not too bad Daddy, but I've done it about 3 or 4 times since Peter's dad touched me there - "

"You didn't say he did that!"

"I'm sorry Daddy, I forgot to tell you. That's all he did, honest. But I've rubbed myself there a few times since Wednesday night... that's why I asked Peter to play with me there... Anyway, each time I do it, it makes me feel real good. Do you think if I do it now, it will take away the pain of your big cock inside my cunt?"

"Maybe Angela, why don't you try it?"

I took a hold of her slim waist, helping to support her as she straddled me, occasionally running my hands down her smooth toned thighs, feeling her muscles tensing as she worked to keep her stationary over my cock. She ran a hand down to her cunt, and starting rubbing her clit, moaning deep in her throat as she did so.

"Oh god... That's much better Daddy, I think I'll try a little deeper." She pushed down, my head entirely within her cunt. "Oh Daddy... You're so big... Are you sure you'll fit in there?"

"I'm sure Angela. And I've thought of something else that will help you feel good. Let me take off your bra, and I'll rub your... your titties."

"Oh Daddy, you're so rude... but if it will help..." I undid her bra, and cupped my hands around her, fondling her tits. "Daddy, that feels so good. I never guessed... I think I can go a bit further." She pushed again, a couple of inches entering her. "Oh Jesus Daddy, you're so big... How does it feel to you Daddy? Is it helping your stiffness go away?"

"Not yet Angela," I said, sighing at the feel of her tight cunt around me. "But it will, trust me. Once I'm all the way in, you'll be one step closer to being a real woman, and you can bounce up and down a bit. That will definitely help me, and you, but I might spurt my white stuff inside you."

"Will you Daddy? Will you do that inside me?"

"God yes," I groaned as I felt her cunt walls clench around me. "Then we'll move onto the last stage of making you a woman."

"Oh Daddy, what's that? I really want to be a woman tonight!"

"Wait and see Angela, wait and see. Now, can you drop down a little bit more?"

"I think so Daddy.... Yes... There... Oh Daddy, this feels very good, with my finger on my mound, your hands on my titties, and your cock in my cunt... Was that correct Daddy?"

"Yes, Angela, that's correct. Good girl, you're learning well... That's it, push down a bit more, you're almost there baby. Try bouncing up and down a bit, that might help to stretch you out."

She leaned forward a bit, putting her hands on her knees to help take the weight, and started sliding up and down, still not letting all of me inside her yet, her tight cunt lips gripping my cock all the way. Then she bent as far forward as she could, resting her hands on the dining table. "Can you see Daddy? Can you see my cunt around your cock? Does it look OK? I'm not damaged, am I? It's just that you feel so big!"

I looked down, to see her lips stretched tight around my cock, her asshole clenching as her muscles worked. "It looks just fine Angela... Just fine... See if you can go a bit further... All the way to the bottom."

"I don't know Daddy, it's so big down there... Will it all fit?"

"It will... Just push, one big push, and you'll be two thirds of the way to being a real woman... Push now."

She dropped all the way, groaning as my cock bottomed out in her, her cunt muscles tightening around me. "Oh fuck me that's good..."

"Young lady, where did you learn such language?"

"I'm sorry Daddy... Just in the playground... I'm sorry, you feel so big there I couldn't help it..."

"Well, that's OK... swear all you like... Start to pump up and down baby... You'll feel much better and you'll take away Daddy's stiffness."

"I'm not sure I can Daddy."

I slapped her ass. "Do it Angela, start what you've finished."

She yelped, and rose up, all the way till my helmet was just seperating her lips, and then all the way down in one push. She screamed into the air as she took me in. "Oh fuck... Daddy... Daddy... That's so good..."

"Keep doing it," I said through gritted teeth, loving the feel of her cunt taking me in all the way. "Keep fucking me Angela."

"Is that what it's called Daddy? Fucking? I'd heard the word but I didn't know what it meant! So when the boys in school keep calling me a prick-tease and they'd like to fuck me, is this what they mean? They... Oh Daddy that feels funny down there.. It feels good... They want to put their cock in my cunt and have me bounce around?"

"Yes, Angela, but you musn't let other boys do it. It's very, very naughty. Only... God that's good... Only do this with Daddy. If I find you've done it with other boys, I'll be very angry and will have to punish you."

She groaned, "Will you Daddy? Will you slap my bottom again? It felt good when you did that... Not as good as having your big hard cock inside me, but I liked being smacked. But I think I'm going to be sore later Daddy. Will you rub some cream in my tush for me?"

"Of course I will honey. I'll spend a long time rubbing cream in, as that will help with the third and final step of you becoming a woman."

"It will? Whatever can it be Daddy? I'm so looking forward to it... Oh but Daddy... I wish we could to this again, but what would the point be if I'm already a woman?"

"Oh, Angela, didn't you know? Once you've become a woman, we have to keep on doing it on a regular basis, otherwise you'll become a little girl again... God you're tight... But I don't mind baby. Anything to make my girl happy..."

"Oh good Daddy... This feel so good.. I feel funny down there... I think... Oh god Daddy... Can we do it again later? ... Will you let me do this again tonight?.... Oh god Daddy... You feel so big and hard... Fuck me Daddy... Do like you said... Fuck me."

I grabbed hold of her hips, and started lifting her bodily up and down on my cock. "Oh fuck Daddy that's good... Fuck me... Fuck your little girl... Oh Jesus Daddy... I'm coming... I'm coming on your cock Daddy..." She went wild, throwing herself up and down my cock, her ass cheeks bouncing as she fucked me, and then she came, her cunt muscles squeezing me, a growl in the back of her throat, her juices trickling down onto my thighs.

When she recovered a bit, she stood up, turned around, and sank down onto me again, groaning as my cock pierced her insides again. She started kissing me, her tongue entering my mouth, as I grabbed her ass, pulling her up and down my cock some more.

"Oh Daddy, that was so good... I've never felt like that... So fucking good... Can we do it again? Every day Daddy? Will you put your cock in my cunt and fuck me like that every day, to make sure I don't go back to being a little girl?"

"Angela baby, if it makes you happy. I love seeing my little girl smile like that. But you can't tell anyone else we do it, OK?"

"Why not Daddy?" she whispered as she started to slide up and down my cock again.

"It's got to remain a secret baby. Some people think that you should wait for your husband to make you a woman, not your Daddy."

"But I want you to make me a woman. It could be years till I meet my husband, and I don't want to wait that long."

"I know baby, that's why we're making you a woman today. But sometimes, we might have to take a break, and you'll go back to being a little girl again."

"Oh but Daddy, I don't want to -"

"Wait a second Angela. If you do go back to being a little girl again, all it means is that I have to do all three things again all in the same night, and you'll be a woman again. Will that be OK?"

"Oh Daddy, of course. But Daddy, what's the third step? You said there was one more thing to do?"

"Yes baby, you've done two already. You've taken my cock into your mouth and swallowed my come - "

"What's 'come' Daddyy? Is that what grown-ups call your white stuff?"

"Yes baby. So, you've taken it in your mouth. That's one step. You've had me in your cunt. That's step two. And - "

"But Daddy, you didn't come in my cunt? Ooh Daddy, that sounds so naughty. You didn't come in my cunt. I want you to come in my cunt Daddy. Will you do it, will you stuff your big fat cock in your little girl's cunt and come in me? Will you fill my young cunt with your come Daddy? Will it leak out Daddy? Will you fill me with so much come it leaks from my tight young cunt?"

I groaned, fondling the cheeks of her ass, both of us knowing what was coming next. I slid one hand down between her thighs, collecting the juice that was gathering there, and running it back up between her cheeks. "I will honey, just not yet. You need to do step three, and that's when I'll come. Later, when I've recovered a bit, I'll lay you down on the sofa, get on top of you, and fuck you till I come in your cunt. And I'll make you come again, like you just did. Is that what my baby wants?"

"Oh yes Daddy, please. But... what's the third step?"

"Well, there's one more hole were I need to put my cock."

"But Daddy, where? You've been in my mouth and my cunt, where else - oooh, Daddy, there's only one more place I can think of, but -"

"Where baby? Where are you thinking of?"

"Here, Daddy," she said, grabbing my hand and rubbing my middle finger over her asshole. "Oh, that's nice... but surely your hard cock won't fit there. It only just fit in my cunt!"

"That's right honey, that's the last place. If you do this, you'll be more of a woman than any other woman Daddy's fucked before, and you want that, don't you?"

"Yes Daddy, I want to be your special woman. But I'm scared...."

"Don't worry baby, Daddy won't do anything to hurt you. Now... bend over the sofa. Stick your bum - I mean your ass - out for Daddy to see."

"Daddy, will it hurt? I'm so scared."

I thought of something then. "Stay there." I went into the kitchen, picked up my spare set of keys out of the drawer, and went back into Angela. She was bent over the arm of the sofa, leaning down onto her elbows, her ass sticking out deliciously. She wriggled it, causing the schoolgirl dress to shake. "Is this OK Daddy?"