Anal At Last Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's just perfect honey. You look so good in your school skirt and sock, and your bra, that Daddy can't believe his luck. You're such a pretty girl, and I'm looking forward to doing this on a regular basis to make sure you remain a woman. And I've got something else for you - if you're going to be a woman, you'll need your own keys to the house." I dangled them in front of her. "But you only get them when you're all woman. Are you ready for this? Do you want your own keys to come and go as you please? Do you want me to make you a real woman?"

She reached back to flip her skirt up over her back. "Is this OK Daddy? I do so want my own keys."

"That's just fine honey. You've got such a lovely ass. It's just perfect, seeing it like that. In fact, every day when you come home from school, I expect you to take off your knickers as soon as you get in the front door, and make sure you give your Daddy plenty of views of your lovely little bum as you bend over to do things. And I might want to kiss it on a regular basis, so I expect you to just remain bent over while I do that."

"Oh Daddy, that's so rude, but if it makes you happy, I'll do it. Should I take my skirt off now? I'd hate to get some of your come on my skirt. I'd have to explain to Mr Price how my skirt got stained. Do you think he'd get all stiff again Daddy? Oh, I didn't tell you did I? When he was leaning over me, looking at my... my tits, I felt his cock behind me, all stiff. He rubbed it up and down me a few times while he was helping me, and then groaned. Do you think that was his come Daddy? If so, he didn't last very long Daddy, did he? Not like you. You seem to stay hard for a long time."

"I know, Angela honey. But it's you who makes me hard like this. I'm just glad that I can stay hard enough to teach you everything. No, keep your skirt on like that, as you look so pretty in it. Now, I'm going to get you a bit wet first, as that will help my cock get into your asshole."

"Daddy, that's so rude, calling it my asshole. Are you going to put your cock in my asshole Daddy? Are you going to come in my asshole? Will you come in my asshole every night Daddy? What if I want to suck you Daddy? Will it be OK if I suck you after you come in my asshole?"

I growled at her, my cock throbbing as it stood out proud in the air. "I knelt down beside her, and placed my mouth at the base of her ass, licking her juices off her inner thighs, and then running my tongue up her slit as she moaned and arched her back to push her cunt and ass out to me.

"Oh Daddy, that feels so good. Is that your tongue? Daddy... Oh fuck that's good... Lick my cunt Daddy, lick your little girl's cunt."

I did, licking her cunt lips some more, sucking, nibbling, pushing, lapping, then I added fingers sliding into her sopping cunt. Her juices were streaming down her thighs, evidence of how turned on she was by all this. Her hips started bucking, pushing her cunt into me, and a hand came underneath her to rub her clit. I let my head rise, gradually licking closer and closer to her ass, hearing her panting and moaning increase.

"Daddy, that's so good... Oh god... I love your tongue in me... But what are you doing Daddy? Are you ... Oh fuck, are you going to lick my little asshole Daddy? Are you? Will you - Oh fuck Daddy that's so good, that's it... Lick my asshole Daddy... Lick my asshole and get me ready for your stiff cock in there... Are you going to fuck my asshole Daddy? Are you going to fuck your little girls' ass?"

I was tonguing her asshole now, with three fingers stuffed up her cunt. I used those three fingers to keep my cock moist with her juices, pulling them out to wank for a few strokes as I rimmed her, and then back to her cunt to get more of her juices.

When I could wait no longer, I stood up. "Are you ready baby? Are you ready to be a woman?"

"Yes Daddy, but... when you put your cock in my cunt, you - "

"It's called 'fucking', Angela. Say it. Say 'fucking'"

"Daddy, when you fucked my cunt with your big cock, at least I'd had some fingers up there to get me stretched. Aren't you going to use your fingers now on my... my asshole? Or are you going to just push that ... Oh god... Push that big cock of yours right up my asshole?"

"Angela, honey. You've got to be able to do this without any fingers involved. It's important that as a woman, you don't need fingers all the time. I'm sorry honey, it might be a bit sore, but you'll get used to it. I've made you nice and wet with my tongue, and my cock is still wet from being in your cunt. Just ... keep breathing and push out."

"Oh Daddy, I'm so scared... but... I want you to do it. Please Daddy, fuck my asshole with your big cock."

I lined myself up, and pushed. Angela met me push for push, using every trick she knew to let her asshole relax and let me in, god bless her. "Oh Daddy! It's so big! It hurts! Oh Daddy! Please stop, take it out!"

"No Angela, you want to become a woman? This is the final step. I'm going to keep on fucking your ass till I come in you."

"No Daddy, please. You're too big, too hard. Please Daddy."

I took a hold of her hips, pulling her onto my cock, hearing her moan and catch her breath as she suffered a little bit as my cock expanded her insides. "Oh... God..." she moaned.

"There Angela, I told you you'd like it. I've still got a lot more cock to go baby, so keep going."

I kept pushing, feeling her anal canal slowly expand as it got used to me. I started pulling in and out, each time pushing deeper into her ass. "That's it baby. You've got such a tight ass... Oh yeah... Do you like my cock in your ass?"

"Oh.. Jesus... Fuck... Yes Daddy... But it's so big... We'll have to... have to practice... a lot.. so that I get used to it... But I love it Daddy... I love your big fat hard cock in my tight little asshole... I wish I had two Daddy's... One to fuck my ass like you're doing now, and ... Oh Jesus you're big... one to fuck my cunt like before... Can we do that Daddy? Can you find me another Daddy with a nice big cock?"

I grunted as I reached bottom, her asshole stretched around the base of my cock. "All done baby... Well done... You've taken my whole cock... into your tight bottom. We'll find someone else baby, if that's what you want... Another man with a nice cock to fuck you with... And we'll ask one of your school friends... What about that Simone, the one... the one with the lovely big tits... We'll ask her if she'll join us... Oh god yes... I'll have both of you... I'll make her a woman too... Would you like that baby? ... Would you like your other Daddy to fuck you while I fuck Simone? Say yes baby, say yes and I'll give you keys to the other place as well... "

I was fucking her quite hard and fast now, my orgasm fast approaching due to the friction of her tight ass. She was moaning wordlessly beneath me, one hand fingering herself as I reamed her ass. We kept it up for a few more minutes, and then I couldn't hold back any further, my come lining the insides of her ass as she bucked beneath me, her own come triggered by my juices shooting up her ass.

--------------------

When we recovered, she pulled away from me, my cock slipping out of her come-laden ass. She quickly turned, and her tongue was down my throat, her hands on my back, my ass, my cock, my chest. "Oh god baby," she gasped when she came up for air. "I've always wanted to do that... You make such a good Daddy... I was worried you wouldn't want to... as you actually are a dad... Oh fucking hell baby... That was real good"

We ate dinner, and spent the rest of the evening curled up in front of the TV, watching a couple of movies, still naked. I loved the feel of her body up against mine. Not just in a sexual way, but just the intimacy. I knew I was going to miss her when she was in the states, and intended to make the most of this quiet time with just the two of us. A couple of times, she unconsciously played with the keys I'd given her, caught herself, and reached up to give me a kiss.

One time whilst playing with the keys, she suddenly sat up. "Hold on! What other place?"

"What? What are you talking about Angela?"

"You said you'd give me keys for other place. Have you got somewhere else as well?" She looked curious, and almost angry.

"Ah... that," I said.

"'That'? Have you been keeping secrets from me?"

"Well, not really. It wasn't intentional. It just never cropped up."

"You've got another house and it never cropped up? Jesus, have you got three Lamborghini's in the garage that you didn't mention either?"

"No, it's nothing like that. It's... Well, Sharon and I bought a place together years ago. I'd made a bit of money selling the license to piece of software, and we splashed out. It wasn't much - property prices weren't what they are now. I wanted somewhere in Venice, she wanted somewhere in Spain, so we compromised in Greece. In Kos, to be specific."

"You lucky bastard! So why haven't you taken me there yet or mentioned it before?"

"Like I said, it's not really cropped up. It's not that I forget about it exactly - I mean, who would - but I tend to use it over the winter rather than the summer, as I'm crap in the heat, but I like the warmer winters. And as it was late spring when we met, it's not really been at the front of my mind. But we'll go there, as soon as we can given your impending travels."

"You utter tosser! We could have been enjoying a long weekend in Greece if you'd mentioned it earlier." She wasn't really angry, I could tell.

"Not really. I still share it with Sharon, and I think she's there this weekend. Or was it next weekend? Oh, I don't know..."

She looked at me quizzically. "When did you buy it? Before Daniel arrived?"

"Yes. In fact, we probably conceived him there."

Her expression changed to one of understanding. "Ah, I get it now."

"Get what?"

"You bought it with Sharon before Daniel arrived. The perfect little hideaway for the two of you. Long romantic holidays, that sense of freedom but still the comfort of being in your own home, relaxing, rubbing sun tan lotion into each other, teasing each other, and a lot of hot sex. And you don't want me there in case it ruins the memories."

"No, Angela, that's not it at all," I protested.

"Isn't it? I know you, Andy, well enough to know that even though there's nothing going on with you and her now, you want to preserve the memories of when it was good."

"Angela, not, it's not like that."

"Yes it is. I know you better than you think I do."

She smirked, then sang:

"I know you better than you think I do. Don't worry babe... this is why I fell in love with you."

I looked at her, wondering what she was on about.

Her eyes started to water. She saw me looking and curled her head into my chest, embarrassed. "Oh Andy, don't be daft. You want to save those memories, and me being there will get in the way of them. I understand. That's how you work. And just like the song, that IS why I fell in love with you. Because I know... I know that if our experiments go too far and you get to the point of having had enough of me, you'll still look back with fondness on this time, right now, instead of hating me because things go wrong later."

I hugged her tight. "Angela, you're right. I'm not daft. So if things ever get to the point I'm uncomfortable, I'll let you know. There's no way I'm letting you go just over a bit of sex that might go too far. And the same goes for you too. If ever you've had enough of our little games with other people, let me know and I'll be yours. Forever."

We hugged for a few moments longer, and then I took her by the hand and lead her up to bed. We made love - a slow event, passionate and sensual, quiet and intense, wordless.

We both fell asleep, sated for the night.

--------------------

When I awoke on Sunday morning, Angela wasn't there. I slipped on my dressing gown, and wandered downstairs. She looked up from reading the paper when I came in, told me to sit down, and started making some pancakes. She'd put on one of my t-shirts, but no bottoms. That's a look I'd always liked: covering her body, arms, and ass, to seem demure, but knowing that underneath, she's as naked as she was yesterday when I took my little girl's ass. And those exposed smooth, toned legs, coupled with the t-shirt clinging to her bra-less breasts, was a sexy look. Very sexy.

She caught me looking, admiring the cup of her ass as it snuck just below the bottom of the t-shirt, and smiled at me, deliberately stretching up to look in one of the cupboards, standing on tiptoe, tightening the already-toned muscles in her legs and ass, and raising the top to leave more of her ass uncovered. I looked around frantically for my mobile to take a snapshot, but it wasn't around. Damn.

I stood up, wandered over to her, and stepped in close, pressed up against her, nuzzling her neck. She sighed, tilting her head to expose more neck, and then pushed me back with her ass, telling me to back off.

"Angela, honey, we've only got a few short hours before Simone drops off Daniel again. Do you really want to waste the time making pancakes?"

"These pancakes are going to be the best you've ever had, so shut up and sit down. You'll need the energy, trust me. Oh, and talking of babysitters, it's my leaving do from work the week after next, and I'd like you to be there, believe it or not. The girls are just dying to meet the man who's gotten to me. So do think you can find someone? Not Sam, as I want her to be there as well."

"I'll ask Simone, or Sharon. If not, there's a babysitting service I've used a few times, I can give them a call."

"Nope. I'm going to invite Simone as well. I plan on inviting her round to your place afterwards for some... well, I'll leave that to your lurid imagination... and if she's here, so much the better. It's family, friends, and workmates, so she won't be out of place. Plus, if she dresses up as well as I suspect she does, you'll have a permanent hard-on, and I'll probably get the best fucking of my life when we get some privacy, whilst she watches. How does that sound?"

"Er... I guess it'll be OK. I'll need to check my calendar though, as I might have something else on. Potting my tomatoes, for example."

She grinned at me. "Oh, I think you'll find you're free. A night with me and Simone? You'd cancel an invite from the Pope for that!"

"Definitely. The pope's not my type..."

We carried on the banter whilst we ate, and then, when we finished, she came round the table to me and straddled me. As she started kissing me, she reached a hand down between us, slipped it into the front of my pajama's, and started wanking me, working my cock out of the fly. I reached up to undo her top, letting her tits free, fondling them as my erection grew in her hand.

"One more thing," she said. "I want you to organize it my leaving do. The venue is booked; I'll get you the details later, along with the number for Tina at work so you can liaise with her. But everything else is up to you. I expect lots of nice things.... Talking of nice things..." I was sufficiently hard, so she raised herself, lined my cock up with her cunt, and lowered herself down, letting gravity work her down onto my cock, her vaginal walls parting slowly, resisting, but getting wetter with each push. "Oh fuck baby, you're big..." she breathed in my ear as she worked herself onto me.

She twisted, reaching behind her to grab the maple syrup, and squeezed some onto her breasts, covering her nipples. I grinned, and started lapping it off, swallowing it down, sucking her nipples deep into my mouth to get them clean, as she slowly pistoned herself up and down the length of my cock.

"I've had an idea baby... After your month's up, I think Peter and Simone should keep on fucking, if they're up for it. We should try to get them together. They both need it. I'm sure she'll be willing to give him anal quite a bit, and he'll love her body. I think they'll get on, don't you?"

"I should think so. He seems to like older women, and Simone could sure do with someone to look up to her and treat her well, and Peter seems like a good sort."

"Let's do it baby, let's set them up... Fuck, you feel so good in me baby, I'm going to miss this..."

After a few minutes, she stood up, her cunt lips grasping at my helmet as she withdrew, and she turned and bent over the table. "Take me doggy-style baby, hard and fast."

I took a hold of my cock, and lined it up with her cunt, seeing her arch her back in readiness. I pushed, slowly, so slowly, seeing her wet cunt lips part to let me in, hearing her sigh as my head stretched her lips, centimeter after centimeter disappearing gradually into her hot depths.

When my lower abs pressed against her ass, she said "That was nice baby, but I said hard and fast. Now fuck me!"

I took her at her word, and started slamming into her, the full length of my erect cock pushing into her with each stroke, the kitchen echoing with the sound of the slap as our flesh met. She gripped the edge of the table in each hand, pushing back against me as I fucked her. I grabbed her hips, taking a hold of the flesh to pull her onto me even harder.

She was groaning beneath me, her head turned to one side, her eyes closed as she lost herself in the fucking I was giving her. I didn't waste time on any extra teasing, I just fucked her hard, pile-driving my cock into her wet cunt, both of us intent on getting off as quickly as possible.

She was moaning and groaning beneath me, her head tossing as we fucked, the air full of the scent of her arousal. I reached forward a bit, sliding my hands underneath her, grabbing a hold of her tits and using them to pull her onto me. She grunted my name as she slid a hand underneath her to finger her clit, and I felt her fingers rub up against my cock occasionally as my hard cock plunged into her depths.

We kept at it for a few more minutes, and then we both came, her orgasm making her cunt tighten in spasms round my cock, and that brought on my own come, my cock pulsing as I spurted into her, and I collapsed on top of her as my body succumbed to the pleasure.

--------------------

We went upstairs for a long, hot, sensual, mutual rub-down in the shower, but she refused to let me fuck her again, even though we were both getting turned on lathering each other up. Then we sat and read the Sunday papers till Simone arrived with the boys.

"Hi Simone," I said, as I opened the door. "Hope Daniel wasn't too much bother?"

"Of course not Andy, he's a good lad. Weren't you Daniel?" she called after him, as the boys ran in and up to Daniel's toy collection upstairs. I lead Simone through to the garden, where Angela and I had settled.

When Angela saw that it was Simone, she stood up, came over, and gave her a hug, then after checking the boys weren't around, she kissed Simone full on the mouth, softly and slowly, then pulled back and said "I hope you don't have plans for tonight? I thought I'd invite you to spend the evening here with us..."

Simone looked a bit flustered, and then smiled, answering "That would be great."

We spent the rest of the afternoon chatting, reading more papers, enjoying the warm weather with the boys, and generally relaxing. I was enjoying the time with Angela, making the most of it before she left. Which reminded me...

"Oh Simone, Angela's obviously forgotten already, but it's her leaving do a week on Friday, and she'd love you to be there. Are you free?"

"Yes, I think so. If you're sure..." She looked at Angela, who nodded. "OK, that would be great. But... what about the boys?"

"Well," I answered, "I thought maybe, if Angela's OK with this, they could come out with us for the night as well, for some excitement - " Angela nodded - "and then I'll find a babysitter for the rest of the night. I'll then drop the boys off here, and we can head to your place or Angela's and ... well, we can take it from there."