Anal At Last Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enjoyed the sight for a few moments, and then reached over for the lube, slapping some on my cock. I also squeezed some onto Angela's ass, seeing her flinch from the cold. After rubbing it in for a bit, sliding my finger in and out to spread it around, I lined my cock up with her ass, the head just touching her rectum.

She broke the kiss with Simone. "God yes Andy, at last... Fuck my ass you bastard..." Then she went back to kissing Simone. I pushed, slowly, inexorably, never relenting, feeling her asshole open to let me in, spreading her canal wide, forcing my granite-hard cock into her bowels, pushing, pushing, pushing till my abs touched her ass cheeks. All the time, I could feel the movement of the dildo in their cunts, rubbing against my cock.

I reached between them, fondling their tits, alternating between Simone and Angela, as I started to slowly fuck the familiar ass I was in. Angela was starting to go wild, thrusting back at me then at the dildo, her orgasm approaching. I timed my thrusts to the dildo, pushing into Angela's ass as she pulled the dildo out, but she changed the timing, so that both my cock and her dildo pushed in at the same time. She was grunting with the effort, both her holes stretched wide to accommodate the intruder, but I could tell she was getting close to orgasm.

We kept the fucking up, and Simone also ducked her head to suck at Angela's nipples, her hands coming round to hold Angela's cheeks apart. I let go of their breasts, leaning back, enjoying the view of my cock sliding in and out of Angela's ass, still unable to believe my luck in finding this gorgeous, sexy, uninhibited, anal-loving woman.

Soon, Angela was getting to orgasm, her hips thrusting harder. "Oh fucking hell that's so good... Fuck my ass Andy... Simone... Take over the dildo." Simone reached down to continue the fucking with the dildo, and Angela took her weight on both hands, leaning forward into Simone, thrusting her ass out further. I started fucking her hard and fast, letting my own come approach also, loving the feel of the dildo rubbing up and down my cock now that Simone and I had fallen out of sync with each other's movements, loving the tightness of Angela's ass due to both her holes being filled.

Angela came then, gasping for breath, shuddering with pleasure, her back arching as she came, her asshole tightening round my cock, hard, preventing me from moving any more. I stopped trying, intent on letting her enjoy her come, still able to feel Simone slowly fuck their cunts with the dildo.

As Angela collapsed onto Simone, her asshole relaxed, and I slid out. I had one more thing to do. I gently pushed her over to the spare seat on the sofa, and took hold of the dildo, pulling it out of Simone's cunt, her lips clinging to it as I pulled.

I turned Simone round, into doggy position, and slid my cock into her cunt, hearing her groan in pleasure as I pushed my full length inside her. Then I took a good grip on the juice-laden dildo, and pressed it against her ass. She grunted, "Fuck, yeah Andy, do it... Fuck my holes... Make me come again."

I pressed harder, seeing her asshole spread to let the dildo in, then feeling her cunt tighten in compensation. Jesus, she was tight anyway, and I could easily have come on the spot just from watching her asshole expand and feeling her cunt tighten. I pressed the dildo in further, slowly, as I started to also slowly fuck her cunt. Her hips started grinding, pushing back against me, her cunt walls flexing as the dildo went further into her ass.

Angela was watching us, her tits still heaving as she caught her breath, her legs flopping open, her cunt swollen and shiny with her juices. She looked at me with such love in her eyes that my breath caught, and I returned her look, stationary for the moment....

But Simone's grinding caught my attention, and I grinned at Angela as I started fucking Simone again. Simone was in ecstasy, moaning, sighing, grunting, and groaning as we fucked. I started fucking her harder with my cock, but still quite slowly with the dildo, and loved the vision of her ass-cheeks bouncing, her large tits swinging free beneath her, her asshole stretched around the dildo. I could feel my orgasm approaching, and wondered where I should come. Part of me wanted to just carry on fucking Simone, and come in her cunt this time, but part of me wanted to do something special for Angela.

I held back from coming, bringing my hand round to Simone's clit, and rubbing her there as we fucked. That brought her to the brink quickly, and she came, her legs shaking, her cunt clenching my cock tight, her asshole spasming round the dildo.

I let her wind down a bit, and then pulled my cock from her dripping cunt. I then lay on top of Angela, who willingly opened her thighs and let me in to her cunt. She brought her hands up around the back of my head, wrapped her legs around mine, and whispered softly "Do it Andy, come in me, let yourself go."

I started to fuck her, lost in the comfortable feel of fucking the woman I loved, feeling her do all the things that she knew by now would bring me on quickly, knowing what I liked from our months together. She held me, concentrating only on me, not bothering about her own excitement, seemingly happy to let me use her to get off. I closed my eyes, concentrating on the feeling, and started long, even strokes to bring me off, feeling her use her cunt muscles to tighten and loosen around me, feeling her hips push against me as I bottomed out, hearing her urge me on quietly. "Go on Andy... Come in me... Let me feel you come in me... I love you so much... God I'll miss you... That's it... Come in me... Let yourself go... That's it... Oh baby you feel so good... It keeps getting better, doesn't it? ... I never thought when I met you that you'd come to mean so much... That's it baby... I thought you'd be a one-night stand... Another man I thought would be good in bed but they usually turn out bad... But I was so wrong baby... So wrong... Come in me... Let me make you come..."

Her talk, the closeness and love I felt for her, made me feel as though the whole world had vanished, Simone included, leaving just Angela and I. I concentrated on fucking her, letting her feel how much I loved her, wrapping my arms under her shoulders, pulling her close, kissing her neck and shoulders, fucking her with every ounce of love I had in me, till I grunted, my cock pulsing, my come filling her up again. She held me tight, kissing my neck, my cheeks, my ears. "That's it baby," she whispered, "That's it... Oh baby you feel so good... There you go... That's it... Oh baby I love you so much... "

We stayed together, my cock still in her, for a while. I sensed Simone moving away to the kitchen, but just stayed in Angela's arms, and her cunt, enjoying the post-sex glow that only happens when you love someone, lost in a warm cocoon of being with Angela. She settled into a comfortable position, her hands stroking the back of my head, my neck, my shoulders, my back; her hips very slowly ground against me, letting me enjoy the feel of being within her, without feeling that one of us needed to come again, just luxuriating in the intimacy. I lost track of time, actually falling asleep.

After a while, Angela lifted my head kissing me. "Andy baby, wake up. Simone's leaving." I looked up, realizing that I was still on top of Angela, my cock still in her. Simone was dressed, looking down at me, grinning at us, the fireplace lit behind her, its flickering light and radiant warmth adding to the relaxed atmosphere.

"Jesus, you two are like a pair of loved-up teenagers, mooning over each other and hugging each other, and here's me all single and lonely."

"Sorry Simone," I said.

She playfully slapped my ass. "Don't be stupid. It's good to see. Enjoy it while you can.... Right, I'll go get Stephen and we'll head home, leaving you two in peace. I'll take him out the back door so he doesn't see you two." Her hand was still on my ass, and she stroked me, feeling me up. I tensed my buttock against her, at which she moaned. "Mmmm. You really do have a nice ass Andy.... Ah well! I'd better be off." She bent down, giving both of us a soft, passionate kiss, then she left, closing the living room door behind her.

Angela pulled me in close again, turning so that we were sideways on facing each other, my cock still clasped within her box, sighing as she relaxed into the embrace, and I kissed the nape of her neck. "This is nice baby," I said. She murmured something, too relaxed to be talking. We lay there for a while, and I heard Simone creep downstairs, presumably carrying Stephen, and then out the back door. A minute later, she drove off, leaving the two of us in the warm silence of the living room.

Angela started to use her cunt muscles, clamping round my cock then releasing, clamping then releasing. "Stay still baby, I just want to feel you get hard again within me. No sex, I just want to know that I can still make you hard after you've fucked Simone's ass like that, even though she's got a great pair of tits, a figure to die for, and she was an anal virgin, and she's a lot younger than me. And then as Simone's gone out your back door, you can come in mine."

I snorted, answering "Angela, yes, she's horny. Yes, I love her tits. And her ass. And her figure. But you know what, I think you and I have got a lot of things to discover about each other, and to do with each other, and to do TO each other... and that's far more exciting."

She sighed, now working her hips a little bit, and my cock was growing inside her. She carried on for a few minutes, slow squeezes, gentle thrusts, until I had a full erection again, tight inside her cunt. Then she sighed, whispering, "Hah! I've still got what it takes" as she settled down again, enjoying the feel of me within her.

We stayed there the rest of the evening, talking softly, hardly changing position, just getting up every now and again to get a drink, but each time, settling down again with my cock in her cunt. Each time I started to go soft, she would let me, and then start teasing me again, a smug smile on her face each time I got erect again. And every so often, she would work her hips, turning herself (and me of course) on, making her juices flow, but stopping when she got wet, keeping herself lubricated, her juices running down onto my balls.

Eventually, she suggested we go to bed. "I've got one more thing to do," I said. "My balls are blue and I need to get off. Just lay back and think of England..." I turned us so that I was on top of her, and started to slide in and out of her, gradually building up speed, feeling her start to respond, pushing back against me. I planted my feet on the arm of the sofa as usual, curling my abs up to rub my cock against her g-spot. We both got excited quickly, building from the low-level arousal of the intimacy over the last hour or so, our breath getting faster. I wanted her to come first, so I put everything into it, pressing my cock hard against her g-spot as I started to seriously fuck her, my movements deep, strong, firm, and even. She wrapped her legs around mine, begging me to lift myself up. I did so, letting her see the length of my cock each time I pulled out of her. She ran her hand between us, feeling my abdominal muscles, groaning as she grabbed my ass with her other hand, pulling me into her each time I pushed in.

She was the first to come, her body seizing up, curling around my cock, her arms clasping my back, her thighs squeezing my hips. I did what I did to Simone, and just kept on fucking her, fighting against her clamped leg muscles, forcing myself away from her, back in, away, back in, pushing my cock hard against her g-spot. She grabbed my ass cheeks in both hands, her hips pumping. "Oh yes Andy... Fuck yes... Fuck me... Do it... Make me come again... Oh you fucking animal... Do it..."

I kept it up, intent on giving her the multiple orgasms I'd given Simone earlier. Her second come arrived quickly, as was usual for her, but also very intently. She didn't speak, just groaned, her eyes closed with the feelings, her cunt clamping tight on my pistoning cock.

I kept going, feeling my abs burning again, but determined to give this woman the best fucking of her life, to show her how much I loved her, so show her how much I wanted to pleasure her. She was gasping for air, unable to catch her breath easily, her hips pushing against me randomly, all semblance of control lost. I dropped my weight down, crushing her tits beneath my chest, and slid my hands under her arms, curling them around her shoulders to help pull her down onto me.

"Oh fuck Andy..." she gasped as the pressure from my cock increased inside her. "Don't stop... Don't stop!" I didn't stop, fucking her with deep strong strokes, relishing the impact I was having, intent on not stopping till my muscles burned and I had no choice but to stop.

Her hands clasped my shoulders, tightly, her fingers clenching as I pounded her cunt. "Ah fucking hell Andy... That's it... that's it... "

She came again, her third in a row, uttering broken words, her breath coming explosively as her body fought to keep control.

I kept on fucking her, feeling my own orgasm approach, my third of the evening thankfully taking longer than normal. Our bodies were lined with sweat, glistening in the firelight, sliding against each other, her breasts heaving as she struggled for breath, her mouth open.

Her fourth orgasm came, accompanied by a long, drawn-out, quavering moan from Angela, and I decided enough was enough. I flopped down into the back of the sofa, my stomach muscles burning with the effort, pushing her so she was facing the same way as me, our two bodies spooning together. She didn't fight it, her body relaxed, almost comatose, but her lungs still gasping for air.

I lifted her uppermost leg, and lined my cock up with her, wavering between her cunt and ass. I wanted her ass again, so I pressed it in, feeling her heat, her asshole thoroughly lubricated already with the juices that she'd given out. She groaned, still not entirely alert, lost in the multiple orgasms, and I sunk my cock deep into her ass. I didn't quite reach bottom, but a few strokes in and out soon resolved that. I reached one hand around to her clit, not fingering her hole, just rubbing her bud as I started fucking her ass, intent on my own pleasure this time instead of hers, feeling her asshole loosen around me.

It didn't take long for my balls to finally get the release they were seeking, her asshole sucking the come from me, triggering another come for her, a quiet one, her energy levels bankrupt from the previous comes, her body limply indicating the excess of pleasure she was feeling.

I stayed in her ass for a while, with Angela still not coming round. Then I slid out, and climbed over her, off the sofa. Bending down, I picked her up in my arms, and carried her upstairs, my abdominals complaining. I lay her down in my bed, and dropped down beside her, spooning into her again, cradling her in my arms.

Sleep came. Quickly and deeply.