Anal At Last Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God yes. Simone wanted to come again just from her tits being sucked. Sam came a couple of times when I was round there. And here I am, still not having had an orgasm all day."

"Ah, baby, poor you. Let's see what we can do about that. I think I might have some spare time. Just keep on doing what you're doing for a while. It's kind of nice..."

I carried on feeling her tits, and she squirmed against me, her bum pressing against my hardening cock. I slid one hand down to her cunt, feeling my way up and down her lips. She slid forward a bit, reaching a hand behind her, and took a hold of my cock, wanking it slowly.

I pressed a finger in, quickly followed by another, fingering her, rubbing the pads at the base of those fingers against her clit. Her hips were tilting, pressing against my hand as I fucked her, and after a few minutes, she changed position, going on all fours, her tight little ass facing me, poking out of the bubbles.

I knelt up behind her, my cock finding its way naturally to her cleft. A little manhandling on my part, and I was in, my cock finally finding a cunt to call home after the afternoon's frustration. I reached forward to grab her shoulders, and pushed hard, forcing my way into her.

"Oh baby that's good. I've been thinking about you all day, about what we're going to do tonight, and I've been so horny. Fuck that's good... Do it baby... Fuck me hard and fast... Make me come on your cock baby... Show me who's the boss..."

I started fucking her, pulling her back onto my cock by her shoulders, ramming my entire length into her with each stroke. The water sloshed around us, over the sides of the bath, but I didn't care. I just wanted to come in her tight snatch. She leaned with one hand onto the taps, and the other came underneath her to finger her clit as we fucked. I took one hand off her shoulder, and started massaging her asshole, hearing her breath get faster as she got more turned on.

"Fucking hell Andy, I love our sex life... It's so fucking good... You're the horny, dirty man I've always wanted but never found... And god you fill me up... Come in me baby... Let me make it up to you for how bad Simone and Sam were to you... Fill me with your come..."

I carried on fucking her, feeling my own come get closer. But she beat me to it, her back arching up as she came, her cunt clutched at my rampant cock. I kept on fucking her as she came, albeit a bit slower, and then she pulled away from me. She stood up, and stepped out of the bath onto the mat, panting, water dripping down her gorgeously firm body, smiling at me.

"Aw, baby, didn't you come? What a shame!"

I growled at her, and rose out of the bath. She squealed playfully, and ran into the bedroom, throwing herself on the bed. I followed, chasing, and threw myself on top of her, both of us lying face down. I took hold of both her wrists in one hand, holding them above her head, and used my spare hand to guide my cock between her thighs and back into her hot cunt.

"There, you little bitch. Is that what you want? Do you want me to tie you up and fuck you senseless while you lay there? Do you?"

"Oh fuck Andy, yes, tie me up, use me.... Take me baby... That's it... So big Andy, so big..."

I started fucking her hard and fast, intent on coming in her. My belly slapped into her bum with a resounding smack each time I pushed in. She was bucking her hips back against me, egging me on. "Fuck me harder Andy... I've been bad... I told Simone and Sam to tease you... Told them to let you make them come, but to keep you frustrated... It got me so horny knowing that Sam still thought you and her were being secretive about it.... I wanted you to be real horny when you got here, and to take me like you did the other day... To just hold me down and fuck me hard, using me... You're so hard baby... That's it... Fuck me like you own me..."

I fucked her for a bit longer, then pulled out, turning her around onto her front, and plunged inside her again. Her legs wrapped around my ass, her hands pulling me closer into her. "Oh god yes Andy... Fuck me... Make me come again... And come in me baby... Let yourself go..."

I fucked her hard and fast, both our orgasms building. It took about another two minutes for me to come, and I roared with relief as my come shot into her depths. She came too a few moments later, her hot cunt clenching around me, adding to my pleasure.

I rolled off her, sated at last, both of us lying there getting our breath back. After a while, she rolled over, laying on her side, curled up to me.

She sighed, her hand teasing my nipples, and running up and down my chest and stomach. "God baby, I'm going to miss you so much while I'm away. Promise me we'll visit as often as we can?"

"Of course... if I can fit you in amongst the other women," I joked.

She slapped my chest. "Evil man." Her hand ran down to my cock, wanking me slowly, as she rested her head on my chest, looking down the length of me, watching my erection come back again.

After a few minutes of enjoying her wank, I pulled her hand away. "No more Angela. Remember tonight? I want to be on best form."

She sighed and rolled of the bed, going to her bedside table. She took a small box out of the drawer, and threw them to me. "Viagra. Thought it might make the night last longer for all of us," she said, eying my erect cock again. "Maybe you should take one now. We've still got some spare time before we go."

"Oh, no. You've teased me enough. You carry on getting ready, I'll just sit and watch." She went back into the bath to freshen up, and I knelt by the side, helping her, washing her, teasing her. Then while she did her make-up, I showered myself.

When I came out, she was almost ready. She was wearing a very sexy set of black lingerie. A wonder bra scooped her tits up very nicely indeed, emphasizing her cleavage. Her ass was framed by a lovely pair of knickers, riding high on her hips, just a thin strip of material between her cheeks. She was just sliding into a slinky black dress, long, down to the ankle, but with a nice slit up the side. It was similar in style to the one she'd worn when Peter got together with us, but this time instead of a slit to show off her cleavage, it had a normal open neck.

I wolf-whistled when she had it on, and she showed it off, moving round the room in catwalk poses. Then she went into the bathroom to put in her earrings.

I looked at her, bent over the sink to get a close-up view of her ears, and suddenly I wanted her. My erection grew rapidly as I walked over, knelt down behind her, and carefully lifted her dress up, over her back.

"Andy! No! Don't get this creased, it's -- ah fuck baby," she exclaimed as I pulled the strip of her knickers away from the crack of her ass and ran my tongue over her asshole. She pushed back against me, shifting her dress herself, and I settled down to rim her ass, wanking myself slowly.

After only a minute or so, I could smell her juices in the air, and I stood up, pulling her knickers further to one side. She reached between her thighs, and guided my erect cock into her cunt. She pushed back against me, and I sank balls-deep into her in one push. I looked up to see her reflection - her eyes closed as she felt me fill her, her cleavage heaving as her breath began to speed up. I leaned forward, my hands on her hips, and kissed the back of her neck as I began to fuck her.

"Angela baby, you look... utterly gorgeous. You are going to outshine everyone there tonight, and I'll be totally proud to have you on my arm. Every man in the room will be looking at you, thinking how good you look, wanting to take you aside and do what I'm doing to you now... God, look at you, you are fucking beautiful baby... "

"Oh Andy, fuck me, please, just fuck me... And tonight, we'll make it obvious to everyone that we have the best fucking sex life of anyone in that hotel... Because it's true baby... It's true... I love it.. And I love you Andy... I love you so much... Please... Fuck me... Help me to remember what it feels like baby... I'm going to miss you so much..."

I could see her eyes were filling up, the thought of us separating getting to both of us, and I reached around her to hold her close for a second, pausing in my movements. She fought back the tears, and her hips started to move against me again, her cunt tightening around me. I started fucking her again - nice, long, even strokes, filling her up as much as possible, letting her feel every inch of me over and over again. I straightened up, looking her in the eye via the mirror, and we kept eye contact all through the fuck.

Her hips were working against me, her breath coming fast. "Come for me Angela... One last time before we go out... Come for me... Let me feel you come... ", I whispered. She started thrusting harder against me, and I pushed back equally hard.

"Oh god Andy... You feel so good... No-one's ever felt like this... Never made me feel this good... I love your cock Andy... I love feeling it in me... I dream about you when you're not near me... I think about you during the day... All I want is for you to take me, over and over again baby... I can't control it...You make me feel so good."

We continue fucking, until eventually we both came together, my cock pulsing in her cunt as it tightened around me. Our eyes both closed then, breaking the contact we'd held in the mirror, and she murmured to herself, "So good... So good..." a few times.

I pulled away, the sound of our slick juices echoing in the bathroom. Reality hit then, and she reached for some toilet roll to wipe away our juices. "Jesus, Andy, I know I said I love your cock in me, but do you have to fuck me when I'm all dressed up for the night out?"

"Angela honey, you wanted it. You know it. I know it. Don't try to pretend otherwise. Now, finish prettying yourself up while I get ready, and then I've got a little surprise for you."

We got ready. She looked stunning. A fine silver belt showed off her trim figure, and accentuated the silver necklace and earrings she had on. She'd had her hair done that day - it was held up by a clip at the back, with a few strands curling down to frame her face. Artfully dishabilles, I described it as.

She smiled, loving my adoration, and said I didn't look so bad myself, in my black trousers, dark blue shirt. "So, my surprise?" she asked. "And don't tell me it's what's in your trousers!"

"Not at all my dear, although you're in the right ball park." I reached into my overnight bag, and pulled out the gift.

"What the hell is that?" she said, curiously.

"It's a little vibrator thing. You get this egg, place it inside you... and I keep the remote control, to entertain myself at your expense throughout the evening. The battery is inside the vibrator, so there are no ugly lines to mess with that gorgeous dress you've poured yourself into."

"Oh no Andy. I'm not wearing that thing."

"Yes you are."

"Uh-uh. No way. Not tonight."

"Yes way, Angela."

"Baby, don't make me do it."

I stepped in close to her, standing tall, looking down at her. "Angela, you're forgetting something. You're mine. My toy. I'll do what I want with you."

"Andy, please, don't make me wear it. Don't turn it on when I'm with other people."

"Angela, put it on." I gave it to her, and she slid off her knickers, somewhat eagerly.

But her words said otherwise. "Andy, please, you'll embarrass me. You'll get me turned on when I'm talking with friends. You'll make me smile when I really shouldn't be. I'll be squirming about when I'm trying to eat nicely." As she said this, she slid it under the slit in her skirt, rummaged about, and sighed slightly as she pushed it inside her cunt.

"Next time, Angela, you'll not only have this, you'll have something in your ass as well, so remember that tonight when you're about to come from wearing it."

She pulled up her knickers. "No baby, don't make me come from it. I'll never be able to look people in the eye again. Please baby, they'll all be talking about me." When she straightened her dress, she reached forward to rub my cock through my trousers. "Please baby, let me take it off. I'll be so good to you. I'll do anything you want."

"You'll do anything I want anyway, you little slut. If I want you to come from this, you'll come. If I want to take you outside and fuck you up the ass against a wall, you'll beg me to do it again. If I want to take you up to a room and share you with the guy from room service, you'll do it without asking. If I want to take you into the men's toilets and have you fuck the first guy that comes in, you'll politely ask him which hole he wants. Do you get the message Angela? You're mine. I'll do what I want."

She meekly hung her head. "Yes Andy."

"Good."

Then she raised it, grinning at me evilly.

"That's good actually, Andy. Simone, Sam, and I have got a little plan to tease you - a lot - tonight. I think you just upped the stakes."

Oh-uh, I thought.

--------------------

We arrived at the party fashionably late. I went into the main reception room first, went up the DJ, and he handed me the mic. I got everyone's attention, and announced the presence of the lady of the evening. She strolled in, looking fabulous, and was greeted by a wall of cheers and wolf-whistles, particularly loud from a group of people I assumed to be her work-mates. I was stunned at how many people there were, and when I got a chance to catch up with her, I mentioned this. It turns out she'd got a bit carried away, and invited loads of people, as she loves a party.

"But it's like a wedding or engagement party, there're so many people!" I exclaimed.

"Yes. Isn't it just?" she said, grinning knowingly at me.

I shook my head at her, and went to walk away, but she grabbed me by the arm and led me over to the loud bunch. "Everyone, this is Andy... Andy, this is everyone from work." We all exchanged pleasantries, and I heard one of the younger girls say to Angela, "God Angela, you landed on your feet. He's quite cute for an older guy." I didn't hear Angela's reply, but the other girl laughed, looking at me.

One girl came over, and shook hands. It was Tina, who had helped organize things for Angela's work. She complemented me on the nice touch of ordering Angela's favourite flowers, and apologized again for the little joke they had planned later.

"So are you going to tell me what it is?" I asked, playfully.

"No, Andy, it'll spoil the fun. But trust me: you'll know when it happens. Just..."

"Just what?"

"Well, just remember, it's our idea, not Angela's. She knows nothing about it."

"Uh-oh. Sounds ominous."

"Not at all, just a bit of fun. Honest."

"When people say 'honest' it always worries me," I laughed.

Angela grabbed me then, and continued the introduction to her friends, holding my arm, presenting me, lapping up the comments by various people along the lines of me being better than her usual standard, "not like the last one", and so on.

I turned to her at one point. "So.... er.... Where's Jules?"

She turned to me, pouting. "She couldn't make it. Work commitments. But I'm going out with her on Monday night, so don't worry."

"And will you be bringing her back to mine afterwards for a little light entertainment?"

"Er... No, Andy. I think not. That will have to wait."

Damn!

I reached into my pocket, and turned on the remote control for the vibrator, on it's lowest setting. She looked surprised for a moment, and then smiled. "Mmmm. Nice. But is that all it can do?"

"Just wait baby, just wait," I answered, turning it off. "I need to pick my moments."

We mingled some more, and finally she took me to meet her folks. Well, her mother, and her sister, and the sister's family. Her dad had died some time ago.

"Well," I said, when I met them, "Angela didn't tell me she had two younger sisters!"

Her mum laughed, and her sister rolled her eyes. "You were right Angela, he is a little creep. Although, as I'm older than you, I have to say he's right, don't you think?" She reached up to pinch my cheek. "Yes, you'll do Andy, if you keep that up."

"Be nice Carol," said Angela. "Try not to scare him off. I quite like him at the moment, as he bought all these flowers, and he makes a mean carbonara. He'll be around for a bit, so treat him gently."

I sat with them for a while, getting to know them, expressing my concern that we hadn't met earlier, and reacting with somewhat faked joy when they suggested I pop round every so often while Angela was away. It's not that I had anything against them personally; I'd only just gotten used to having Angela around, and becoming a regular guest to the family, by myself, was not filling me with excitement. But, I could see where Angela got her looks and personality from, which helped to pass the time happily.

At one point, I saw Angela chatting to a good-looking chap I'd not met yet. I turned on the remote, notching it up a couple of levels. I saw her twitch fiercely, and the guy reached out to take a hold of her elbow, a look of concern on his voice as he spoke to her. She smiled, obviously telling him she was OK, then glanced round the room to meet my gaze, glaring at me. I smiled my biggest smile, enjoying the games. She spoke to the fellow, obviously excusing himself, and then looked round the room. She then set off across the room, and spoke briefly to Simone, who was chatting to a couple.

I recognized the woman from the school run, but their kid wasn't one of Daniel's close friends, so I didn't know any of them very well. The mother was pretty nice looking actually. A bit too "stepford wives" for my liking, but easy enough on the eye while I was watching Daniel head into the schoolyard. The husband was a great hulking brute of a man. Obviously she liked them big. Beside them, Daniel and Stephen played with the third boy, laughing and joking. She must have been one of the friends that Simone said she would call on to look after the kids.

As Simone and Angela chatted, Simone smiled, and caught me eye, raising her glass to me. I raised mine in return, and turned back to Angela's family. A few minutes later, Simone came over, making her excuses for dragging me away.

She looked mighty fine, especially up close. Her dress was almost a two-piece: one long main dress section from the waist down, sheer and clingy, and a matching halter top. The top and bottom weren't directly joined, but they were both sewn to a metal loop which sat at her belly button. The belly hoop only served to accentuate her toned stomach. Two straps held the top up, exposing the square-cut top which left a delightful gap down her cleavage. The back exposed her smooth, lightly-tanned back all the way down to just above the crease of her ass, with the halter top leaving a thin covered strip across the lower shoulder blades. The clinginess of the bottom half highlighted her ass exquisitely, my eyes lead to follow the path down her legs by the row of buttons holding the dress together. Oh yes, I thought, if two or three of those babies came undone, there would be plenty of room to slide into her.

As we walked away, I leaned into her to whisper. "Simone, you look utterly ravishing. Is there somewhere quiet we can go?"

She smiled, looking down, flattered by my comment, then said. "Well, maybe not somewhere quiet, but there is something I can think of for us to do with each other..." She smiled, enticingly.

"Oh? My mind boggles. Whatever could it be?"

She grinned, took my hand, and lead me to the dance floor, which was just busy enough that, while we weren't the only couple dancing, there was no way we were lost in the crowd. We danced for the remainder of that song, not touching, and then a slow one came on. People left and other couples the dance floor, but Simone took my hand and gripped it tight to make sure I didn't leave.