Anal At Last Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold me Andy, like you're actually enjoying the dance," she joked. I pulled her in reasonably close. Close enough to enjoy it, but not to arouse the suspicions of anyone watching. It was nice, dancing with her, especially as she guided my hands onto her exposed sides. As we slowly turned, again a few guys in the audience grinned at me, although I could see Angela's workmates all a-flutter, obviously thinking that I was being bad to Angela.

The song came to an end (no idea what it was) and then Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right" came on. Slowish, but definitely sultry, with a slight latino beat (in my limited knowledge of latin music). Simone pulled me in real close, her thigh pushing between mine, and she encouraged me into an amateur-ish salsa-light dirty-dancing kind of thing. I was ever so uncomfortable with doing this in public, but the feel of her thigh pressing against my groin, and her hips wriggling seductively, made me forget the audience, and I concentrated on having a good time.

As we danced, I caught sight of Angela strolled around the dance floor. She was watching us, and as I caught my eye, she raised her glass to say "cheers", grinning at us. She was heading for her workmates, obviously intending to fight the fires burning there. She'd come from the direction of her family, so I was guessing she'd already spoken to them.

I smiled back at her, and then went back to chatting with Simone as we danced, unable to prevent my hard-on from growing as she writhed against me. Soon, she felt it, and pressed a bit harder with her thigh as she impishly grinned up at me.

"You're an evil seductress, Simone, and I'm so going to pay you back for this."

"When Andy? As soon as this song's over, I'm off, leaving you standing here with a hard-on for everyone to see. And judging by the rate it's growing, everyone WILL be able to see it. How awful, you getting a hard-on dancing with another woman at your lover's leaving do. What will people think?"

I said nothing, glaring at her, and gripping her tighter to let her know she wasn't getting away.

"Oh Andy, I like it when you get all forceful. Please don't do anything nasty, I'm just a poor defenseless woman."

"Defenseless, my ass." I said as I pressed myself subtly against her.

"Mmmm. Nice. Shall we find an excuse to slip out and do something about that?" she murmured.

"Let's find an excuse to let it go down first shall we?"

The song changed again. "Thinking of You" by Sister Sledge. Good, I thought. Something slow enough that we can still just about dance together, hiding my erection, but fast enough to stop this dirty dancing hip swiveling thing that Simone was doing oh-so-well.

We pulled apart slightly, Simone pouting as our groins stopped pressing together. "Damn, I was enjoying that."

"So was I," I laughed. "A bit too much."

We kept dancing to that song, and then Angela came over to join us as Jason Nevin's floor-filler "Heaven" came on, and all three of us danced away near each other. Angela pulled me in close for a bit, raising her eyebrows as she pressed herself into my groin.

"Andy. You got your first dance hard-on over Simone, and not me. I'm jealous."

"No need to be. Just get the DJ to put something slow and sultry on later and I'll make it up to you.... Your workmates looked a bit edgy about Simone and I dancing. Is that what you spoke to them about?"

"Yes. They obviously thought you were stupid enough to try it on with Simone in a place like this. One guy almost came out and said it out loud, but Ann, his girlfriend slapped him down quite sharply. But they're OK, I explained that you were just making Simone feel better about herself in her rough divorce. The women all bought it, the men wished they were in your place."

Ricky Martin's "Livin' La Vida Loca" came on, and Simone retired gracefully off the dance-floor, gesturing to the two of us to carry on. Angela took over, doing a fast salsa-type dance with me, laughing at my attempts to keep up.

"You hadn't told me you'd done salsa," I said through gritted teeth.

"Oh, didn't I? Well, that makes up for you not telling me about your place in Greece," she laughed. "It's all in the hips Andy... Here, let me show you." She put her hands on my hips and pushed and pulled me to the point where my hips got the point. Then we sashayed across the floor. I thought I'd picked it up quite well - I'd done a lot of martial arts when younger, so I was used to using my bodies in ways that stiff-lipped British men don't normally do. It just took a while to get a hang of the rhythm.

We laughed our way through the song, Angela laughing more than I'd seen her before, obviously loving the dancing, the evening, and, hopefully, my company.

Then Gloria Gaynor came on, "I Will Survive", and I beat a hasty retreat from the dance floor, along with every other straight guy there. I caught sight of Simone coming back, and I stood to the side, watching the two women play along to the song for a while, smiling to myself at how good they looked, how joyous they were, and how goddamn lucky I was.

Eventually, I turned away, chuckling to myself, and sought out Sam, finding her at her table with a friend. She introduced us - it was Jennifer, the friend from university. Jennifer's eyes lit up when she realised who I was, and she turned to Sam, her face showing how impressed she was. Jennifer was a good-looking girl, very tall and elegant, slim, lovely auburn hair hanging straight down.

"Andy, glad to meet you. Sam's told us all about you. But she didn't describe you very well. You're much more distinguished than she described."

"Distinguished? Jesus, now I feel old," I joked.

"Oh no Andy, I didn't mean it like that. It's a complement, trust me."

I tilted my head in a miniature bow, expressing my thanks at her.

"So Andy... Perhaps you can help on something?" She moved closer to me, leaning in as if conspiring, our thighs touching. "Our Sam has been keeping a secret. She's been seeing a guy. She keeps denying it, but I know she's seeing someone. Any idea who it is?"

I turned to Sam, acting surprise. "Sam! You've got a boyfriend and didn't tell me? I'm hurt."

Sam, blushing now, told us to stop messing around.

"You really didn't know?" asked Jennifer, looking surprised.

"Not a clue. Although now you mention it, she has had a glow about her recently. And have you noticed how she dresses nowadays?"

Jennifer turned to Sam in triumph. "See! Even Andy thinks you're seeing someone. Cough up Sam, who is it? What's he like?"

Sam, dressed tonight in a nice pair of moleskin jeans, topped off with a smart blouse, shook her head at us. "Give it up, you two. There's nothing going on."

Jennifer turned towards me again. "Andy, we need to find out who the boy wonder is. This is our mission. Do you choose to accept it?"

I nodded with mock-sincerity.

"Then our future is set. In the meantime, I wonder if we can find a sexy older man to buy us two poor naive young female students a drink?" She fluttered her eyelashes at me, smiling. I rolled my eyes, and went to get the drinks.

Whilst I was getting served, a guy came up next to me to get served. I didn't know him, which wasn't a surprise given I hardly knew anyone at the event. He was a bit younger than me, but his beer belly indicated that he didn't look after himself.

"Hey, you're Andy, right?" he asked. He seemed friendly, but I got the impression it was a front.

"Yes," I answered, guardedly. "Sorry, I don't know you. You are...?" I held out my hand to shake.

He didn't take it. "Matt, I'm a friend of Ken's."

Ah. I dropped my hand back to my side. "Good to meet you. Having a good night?"

"Mmm. So-so. So, you seem pretty friendly with Simone?"

"Yeah, we've known each other for a few years. Her boy and my boy are friends."

"Her and Ken's boy, you mean."

I smiled, as patronizingly as I could. "Of course."

"Actually, if I didn't know otherwise, watching you on the dance floor made me think you were more than just friends. But that can't be right, can it, as you're with Angela. Is that right?"

"I am indeed."

"So what's going on with you and Simone then? There's no way that was just friendship I saw earlier." He smirked, as if we were two twenty-year olds confiding that one of us had gotten off with a girl.

I was getting pissed off. "Matt. First, do you really think I'm stupid enough to have an affair with Simone and then show it off at Angela's party? Second, Simone's an attractive woman who's husband was fucking multiple women behind her back. I don't think having a dance with me to get her mind off the divorce really compares to what Ken did, does it?"

"Hey, Ken wouldn't have strayed if things were going well at home, now would he? I wonder why Simone stopped putting out. Maybe she was seeing someone else first, eh, Andy? What do you think of that?"

I'd had enough of this "Listen, Matt. I'm not going to justify to you what Simone does or does not do. The fact is: Ken had affairs. Multiple. And Simone was hurt by that fucking tosser, because she's never done that to him. End of discussion."

"Wow, you're getting very defensive of our little Simone aren't you? You do realise they're not actually divorced yet, do you?"

"Of course. As I said, we're friends."

"And Angela's OK with you being ... 'friends', is she?"

I sighed. "Matt, can I ask how you're here? Do you know Angela?"

"My girlfriend works with her. We've got an invite." He grinned, knowing that I wasn't likely to chuck him out now that he had a valid reason to be there. I'd not seen him earlier, but I guessed he'd arrived late or been sat somewhere else.

"In that case, ask your girlfriend to ask Angela what she thinks of Simone and me being friends, and Angela will be quite, quite clear about it. I don't have to justify myself to you."

"None of my business mate. I'd just hate for Angela to get the wrong impression. She seems like a good woman." He glanced round the room, searching for Angela, and then blatantly leered as he looked her up and down.

"Yeah, she is a good woman. Too good for you. So keep your eyes to yourself."

"Oh? It's like that is it?" he said, squaring up to me.

"Matt, listen to me. You've come here as someone else's guest, tried to infer that there's something going on between Simone and I, and now you're letching at Angela. In front of me. Now, she's a fine woman, and perfectly capable of looking after herself, but she's not here right now, and I am, and I'll resolve any ... difficulties... without spoiling her night. You're wrong if you think you can come in here and cause trouble. Simone and I are friends. Angela and I are a couple. And Simone and Angela are fast becoming friends. End of story. Now, are you going to go back to having fun with your girlfriend, or do I have to throw you out? Make your decision quick, as I'm bored of this discussion, and tired of your little comments."

He stepped back a bit, hands up, mock-placatingly. "Andy, listen man. Just saying what I see. I mean, what if Ken found out what was going on?"

"I don't give a shit if- " I started.

"There's nothing for Ken to find out Matt," said Simone, who suddenly appeared from behind us, stepping up to the bar between me and him, stepping right into Matt's personal space. Angry, she continued. "Ken's a lousy fucker that couldn't keep his pecker in his pants, and from what I heard from him before I kicked him out, you're no better. Oh, is that Ann over there? Or is it that girl from the gym that you were fucking for a while, before she dumped you for being a limp fuck? Let's go over there now and say hello, shall we? Although I hope I don't get their names mixed up. I do get so easily confused these days, what with all the stress I'm under."

Matt said nothing, looking angry and afraid. "Simone, listen honey - "

"Don't call me honey, you patronizing, cheating shit."

"Listen, Simone, I didn't mean nothing. Just trying to clear up the situation, make sure that Andy's not fucking you around. I've always liked you Simone, and want to make sure you're OK. You and Ken might be having your difficulties, but that doesn't mean you and I can't get along."

She stepped into close to him, gently patting his cheek. She spoke, her voice low, almost sultry. "I know you've always liked me Matt..." Then she stepped back, a look of disgust on her face. "I could tell by the drool I had to wipe off my cleavage every time you came around and tried it on with me. Now get out of here before I get really angry with you and say something to Ann that you really don't want her to hear."

He looked at me, at Simone, and then turned away.

"Oh, Matt?" He turned back. Simone walked up to him, and whispered something in his ear. He looked at her in surprise, then at me, and turned sharply back to go to his girlfriend.

Simone walked back to me, a victorious grin on her face. "I hate that little shit. He kept trying it on with me at one point, around the same time he was shagging the girl at the gym. Bad enough to try having an affair, but to have it with your mate's wife? Stupid cunt."

"What did you say to him?"

"Oh nothing much. Just to let Ken know I've had more pleasure with you in one night with our clothes on than I've had with Ken in all the times we had sex over the years."

"Oh, Simone..." I said, disappointed.

"Oh nothing Andy. The fucker deserves it. Ken I mean. Let his mates know what a complete and utter useless cunt he is in bed. That'll soon put a damper on his ego." She was fuming at Matt's intrusion into the evening.

"What about Angela? Won't Ken and Matt automatically think that now means we're having an affair? Or worse, we've had one, and mess up the divorce?"

Her face fell. "Oh fuck Andy, I'm sorry. I was just so cross at him and his arrogance that I didn't think there would be any come-back on Angela. Fuck, fuck, fuck."

My mind span. "Come with me. Angela's good at this sort of thing," I said. I asked the barman to put aside the drinks I'd bought for Sam and Jennifer, and lead Simone to Angela, my arm around Simone's waist, pressing firmly on the bare flesh at her side, just above her hip. I looked over my shoulder to see Matt staring at us, and winked at him.

I pulled Angela away from her current conversationalists, making my apologies, and quickly brought her up to speed on what had happened, and my idea. She thought about it a bit, and then suddenly grabbed my arm, pulling it around her waist, and told me to do the same to Simone. I had a flash back to my fantasy of me with the two women in my arms, naked, walking into a bedroom to have rampant sex, and smiled to myself.

Angela leaned across to Simone. "Simone, follow my lead. Not sure where I'm going to go with this, but if I mention Ken having an affair, look appropriately upset. And both of you, if I seem to indicate something going on between the two of you, play along. And if I say anything about any difficulties between us Andy, just play along as well. Look as if you wished I hadn't said anything."

Angela lead us over to the table where Matt and Ann were sat, with a few others. As I walked across the hall with Simone and Angela in my arms, I got a few envious stares from some of the guys. One or two that I knew caught my eye, grinning at me. I tried - and failed - to hide my grin back at them.

We got to the table where Matt, Ann, and some others were. They greeted us all, with Angela introducing me to the people I'd not met before, and introducing Simone as her good friend. As she did this, she pulled up a chair next to Matt, and Simone and I took two other seats.

"Ann, you're looking good. Nice dress. And you're hair is fab. Where is it you go again? I'll have to go there next time."

Ann preened under the complement, and started to say the name of her hairdresser, then stopped. "Yeah, like you'll come all the way from the States to get your hair done Angela."

"Oh Jesus. How stupid of me. Sometimes it just seems so unreal. Still, I'll be coming back at some point. Remind me then and maybe I'll look as good as you one day." She turned to Matt. "Matt," she said, overly friendly. "How are you? I've not seen you since the Christmas bash. What have you been up to?"

"Oh, this and that, you know how it is." He was like a rabbit caught in headlights, his eyes flicking from me to Angela to Simone, trying to work out what was going on.

"I'll bet you have, you dirty devil. Isn't it time you two got over that honeymoon period and settled down to just slumping in front of the TV like us old farts?"

He laughed, nervously, and Ann retorted, "Angela, I've seen you stagger into the office in the morning quite a bit recently. You seem to have developed a bit of a funny walk sometimes, so obviously you and Andy are not just watching TV at nights." She winked at me, grinning. Poor girl I thought. I hate this sort of situation. Do you mention the fact that her man's been fucking someone else, or not? It's easy enough when it's a friend who's being cheated on, but not when you hardly know someone.

Angela looked at me, mock bashful. "Oh, he's OK in that department. A bit of a handful actually. I'm trying to house-train him, but it's not going so well, so I keep sending him on errands to help Simone out actually. She needs the help now that Ken's out of the picture... for good - " She looked at Matt meaningfully. " - and, well, between you and me, I keep hoping Simone will take him off my hands for a while, give me a bit of a rest." We all laughed at that, some of us a bit more forced than others.

Angela turned to me. "You'd like that, wouldn't you Andy? Being allowed another woman on the side." I feigned disinterest. She turned back to Matt like a guided missile. "What about you Matt? Would you like a bit on the side, to give Ann a rest? If you were allowed, of course."

He froze. "Er. No. Not me Angela. Not into that sort of thing."

"Good, good. Of course, I probably shouldn't joke about that sort of thing, because it's a shitty thing that Ken did to Simone, don't you agree? Not something to joke about."

"Er. Yes. No. I mean....," he said, looking at his girlfriend nervously. "It wasn't right. Not right at all."

"But what I don't get is how Ken must have been very good at covering his tracks. I mean, no-one mentioned it to Simone. She had to find out for herself. And I know if I was friends with a couple, and one of them was cheating, I'd confront the cheater and give them, oh, say, two weeks to end it before I go to the other person and tell them. And yet, none of Ken's friends told Simone about it, so they mustn't have known, right Ken?"

"Right. Not a clue."

"Or maybe one of you boys knew about it, confronted him, and he ignored it."

"Oh. No idea Angela. First I heard was when Ken said he was moving out."

"Ah. I see. By 'moving out, you mean 'kicked out in the street for being a total cunt', of course. Oh well. But like I was saying, I'd give someone two weeks to end it. That's pretty fair, right Matt?" She smiled at him, and I caught a glimpse of what a bird must feel like just as the cat is about to pounce.

He licked his lips, nervously. "Yeah, pretty fair."

"Good, glad we're agreed. Now, Ann, that dress, tell me where - Oh shit." She turned to Simone. "Simone, honey. I'm really sorry, dragging Ken up like that. Are you OK?" Subtly, she shook her head.

Simone picked up on the cue, and swallowed hard as if fighting back a tear. "Well, I'm OK, I guess," she said, somewhat dejectedly.

"Listen, Andy, be a love. Take Simone outside for some fresh air, will you? Somewhere quiet, away from any smokers hanging around outside. No, better yet, I've reserved a room upstairs for us ladies to be able to re-do our makeup and so on. Ask at reception, and take Simone up there for a bit of private time. Do what you know best." I reached out to gently squeeze Simone's thigh, raising my eyebrows as if asking Simone if she wanted to come. She nodded, and I lead her out of the room, again with my hand on the warm flesh of her side. As we left the table, I heard Angela tell the group what a considerate guy I am, a great comforter.