Anal At Last Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groaned as I lightly pressed my cock against her asshole, not entering yet.

"Simone, I can't hear you."

"Fuck me Andy..."

"Where, Simone?"

"Oh god... Fuck my ass... Please fuck my ass... Fuck me while Peter fucks my cunt... Please Andy... Let me feel both of you."

I pressed harder, looking down at our lubed flesh, her asshole loosing and clenching as I pressed against it. My cock was slipping around the outside her asshole, making her moan, but not making headway, so I took a hold of it near the head to keep it steady. I pushed harder, seeing her asshole slowly expand, and then I was in, my head trapped in the heat of her ass, her sphincter snapping shut behind me.

Simone uttered a low moan as her asshole accepted me, and she pushed back a bit. Then I heard Angela, "Oh fuck baby, this is so horny... You look so good in her ass... I'm going to come... Jamie, I'm going to come on your big fat black cock... Oh fuck me..."

I looked up, and she was watching us over her shoulder, still fucking Jamie's cock. I reached over to her, and gently pushed a still-lubed finger into her ass. That sent her over the edge, and she came hard, jamming herself down onto Jamie, gasping for air. He looked over his shoulder and grinned at me, then reached behind her to remove my hand and he started fingering her ass himself as she rode through her orgasm.

I smiled, and returned my attention to Simone. She was tight, and I had to work to get my cock into her, slowly pushing, easing back, pushing again. She was moving slowly up and down Peter's length, and I could feel his cock moving against me, only the thin membrane between Simone's cunt and ass separating our cocks.

I worked slowly, knowing she would be stretched with two good-sized cocks in her. I reached forward, grabbing one shoulder and the tit that Peter wasn't sucking on, and pulled her onto me by the shoulder while fondling her tit. She groaned again, and I could tell that she was getting close.

I leaned close to her ear again. "Do you like it Simone? Do you like two nice fat cocks in your holes? Do you want us to fuck you nice and hard? Do you want us to come in you? I want to come in your ass Simone; I want to see you with come leaking from both your holes, for Angela to lick out."

"Fuck yeah, Andy... Both of you fuck me... But slowly Andy... Let me get used to you both..."

We took it slow, letting her insides stretch to accommodate us both, and meanwhile, Angela slid off Jamie. Her cunt looked... sore. "Don't you ever complain to me again about feeling nippy down there after sex," I joked, smiling to her. She rolled her eyes at me, and then turned over, settling into all fours on the end of the sofa, telling Jamie to get back inside her.

He laughed to himself, and knelt behind her, lining up his meaty cock and sliding it in all the way till his balls touched her. She groaned, dropping her head to the sofa arm, pushing back at him. He grabbed her hips, and started fucking her nice and hard. She obviously loved it, almost shouting at him to fuck her harder, to ram his big cock inside her.

Peter and I started fucking Simone faster, me pushing in as he pulled out, and vice versa. She loved it, pushing back at us, begging us to fuck her. "Fuck Andy... You feel so big back there, bigger than normal... And Peter, I love your cock in me... Suck my tits Peter... It makes me so horny fucking you when we've only just met... I want to do it again... I want both of you again..."

It wasn't much later when she came, pushing down and back to get both of us inside her, her tits pressed against Peter's face, her asshole clenching round my cock. I gave her a moment, and then pulled out, with some difficulty.

Peter lay there, enjoying the soak in her juices, and then, as she started to come round, he said, "Simone, I want to come, but not in you. Can I..." He paused, unsure how to put it.

"You want to... come between.... my tits?" asked Simone, still gasping for breath. He nodded. She lay back, her breasts still standing proud, and Peter grinned, straddling her, lining his cock up in her cleavage. She pressed her tits around him, and he started fucking the soft flesh.

I stood up, and went round to Angela's head. "Open up baby," I said, holding my cock near her mouth. "Suck my cock after it's been in Simone's ass." She eagerly did so, sucking my head into her hot mouth, reaching forward with one hand to play with my balls. Jamie was still fucking her hard, and the movement from his thrusts naturally made Angela fuck my cock with her mouth.

I reached under her to play with her tits, and that started her on the road to her second orgasm, as usual quite quickly. She pulled her head off my cock just as Jamie started fingering her ass.

"Oh fucking hell Andy I love you for doing this... Jamie, your cock is so fucking big... Feel like I've got a tree trunk inside me... Fuck I'm so full... But I fucking love it... Simone honey, you've got to try it... Just once... Try it... Let Jamie fuck you as well... While my two men double fuck me... Oh yeah, that's good Jamie, finger my ass like that... Oh yeah... Oh fuck here it comes... Oh Jesus!"

She came again, pushing back onto Jamie's cock, and that set him off. He pushed forward, ramming Angela into me, grunting as he spurted his come inside her, pulling her by the hips tight onto him. At the sight of that, Peter came as well, his come shooting out over Simone's face and beyond, like only young cocks can do. His toned body tensed as he came, his cock leaping with the power of his spasms, and as they died down, he slid off Simone and lay on the floor.

Angela got up, pulling off Jamie with a loud slurping noise, and dropped onto the floor beside Simone. She started licking Peter's come off Simone's face, gradually turning it into a nice lesbian kiss. I saw my chance to come: Angela's ass stuck up in the air.

I knelt behind her, and reached down to Simone's cunt with one hand. I collected some of her juices and smeared them round Angela's ass, then collected some more and pushed two fingers slowly into her ass, hearing her groan as she kissed Simone, sharing Peter's come with her.

I finger fucked her ass for a few moments till I felt her loosen up, and then lined my cock up with her. As she felt my head touch her asshole, she ordered me to fuck her ass, and then went back to sucking Simone's tits. Simone was loving it, telling Angela how good she felt, to bite her a bit, and Angela did so, whilst running her hand over Simone's smooth stomach down to her cunt. As Angela pushed a couple of fingers into Simone's steaming cunt, I began pushing my cock into Angela's ass. It took a while, but eventually, she opened up, and my cock sank in to her heat a couple of inches.

"Oh fuck Andy.... God I love it when you enter my ass... So big baby, so big... Do it... Push more... Punish me for fucking a big black cock... Come in my ass... Show Jamie how much you own me, how much I'm yours, to do with what you want... Fuck my ass Andy... Now!

Jamie sat on the sofa watching us, slowly wanking his still-swollen cock. I started pushing in and out, each time sinking a bit deeper, squeezing a finger or two into Simone's cunt alongside Angela's fingers, collecting juices and smearing them round where Angela's and my flesh met. After a few good pushed, I bottomed out, my balls touching Angela's cunt beneath me. Looking down, I could see Angela's taut ass cheeks spread wide as she pushed back against me, my groin pressed against her ass. As I pulled out, inch after inch of my cock revealed itself, sliding from her stretched asshole, until the bottom of my head was butting against the insides of her sphincter, making it bulge out towards me. I sank back in, watching my cock disappear into her.

She was moaning into Simone's tits, then she pulled her head up. Then she told Jamie to get beneath her.

No way, I thought. She's never going to fuck both me and Jamie!

Jamie grinned and slid underneath her, with some re-positioning of Angela and me, my cock still in her ass. Angela lined herself up, and started rubbing his erect cock up and down her cunt lips. "Simone, sit on Jamie's face, let him lick your juicy little cunt."

Simone did so, straddling Jamie's face, and his hands came round to her ass, pulling her close. Simone groaned as his tongue encountered her cunt. As Jamie started to lick, Angela pushed down a little bit, pulling me downwards by my cock in her ass. She groaned, almost in pain, as she bore down on Jamie's mammoth cock. I felt her asshole tighten as her cunt expanded to allow his cock in.

Angela continued giving instructions. "Now, Peter, grab the lube and get your first piece of ass. You're going to love it... Simone's ass is nice and tight... But fuck me, it can't be as tight as mine feels right now... Jesus, guys, don't move... Let me get used to this..."

Peter looked up at Angela in shock, having been watching her sink onto Jamie's cock while I was still in her ass. Then he grinned, and Simone encouraged him, telling him to slide his hard cock into her tight little ass nice and slow.

Peter squatted over Jamie's chest, his back pressed against Angela's front, Simone's back pressed against his front, while Simone was still sat on Jamie's face. Obviously, Peter was trying to avoid touching the other man, but he was also desperate to get his first anal action. His cock was throbbing as he wanked himself a bit to get the lube spread, and then he also thought to put some on Simone's ass. Then he lined up, and pushed - fortunately, nice and gently - and I watched his cock enter the ass that, until then, I'd been the only one in. I did feel a bit of a pang there, kind of thinking that Simone would save her ass for me, but I guess that as we only had a month together, she was bound to carry on having anal with someone else in future.

Simone grunted, "Oh Christ Peter, that's fucking lovely... That's it... Push now... Ah yeah, nice and slow honey.... You feel so good... Do you like it? ... Do you like my ass?"

Peter looked at Angela and me, grinning at us as he felt his cock wrapped in tight asshole, and answered. "Simone... you feel so fucking good... So tight... Oh god, I can't believe I'm finally fucking someone's ass... Ah, Jesus Simone, do that again?"

"Do what honey? This?"

"Fuck yeah... that's good." I guessed she was clenching her ass on him.

In the meantime, I was slowly fucking Angela's ass, my attention on watching Peter fuck Simone. But the growing tightness of her ass drew my attention again. Angela had dropped down some more. I couldn't see how much of Jamie's cock was in her cunt, but my guess was not much.

"Fuck Andy, I feel so fucking full... God I love you baby... How did you know? How did you know I wanted to fuck a big black cock?"

I leaned forward, breathing into her ear. "Your work people told me about your sordid fantasy, you little slut. I can't believe you told them you wanted to feel a big black cock in your whore's cunt. How do you think that made me feel Angela, knowing that your workmates knew this and I didn't? Do you think I was glad to find out that you had fantasies about someone else, and that your workmates knew it? Maybe I should offer my services to them, so that the girls can find out what you're missing while you're away?"

"Andy, baby, I'm so sorry, I didn't know they told you... I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"Embarrass me? Why would I be embarrassed? While you're away, I'm going to send them photos of you with my cock in your ass. Then we'll see who's embarrassed. Would you like that baby? Would you like me to send them close-ups of your ass straining to take my cock, and a movie of you coming with your ass full of me? Maybe I should film this and send them a video of tonight, should I?"

"Oh baby, please don't. I've been so bad.... Oh fuck I've never been so full..."

All this time, Angela was pushing down, her ass clamping tight on my cock. I'd stopped fucking her, leaving my cock fully inside her. Instead, I let her work her cunt down onto Jamie, so she could set her own pace.

Peter was aware of his balls getting close to Jamie's mouth as Jamie licked Simone out, so he lifted Simone up onto all fours, and squatted above her.

"Angela," said Jamie, his mouth free and his view of Angela unobstructed. "Do you like my big black cock in your tight little white cunt?"

"Oh god yes Jamie... It's fucking wonderful... So big..."

"It looks good from here as well... I can see your white whore's cunt lips stretching round me... White women are all the same. You act all nice and proper, but one sniff of a real man's cock and you're begging for it..."

"I know Jamie... I know... I'm so bad."

"But I ain't never been with a white woman who loves a cock in her cunt and one in her ass as well."

"I'm such a slut Jamie... I love it."

I switched off from their chat, concentrating on Peter and Simone. He was slowly fucking her ass now, his butt moving back and forth as he fucked her. Simone was pushing back at him, and I could see she had one hand down to finger her cunt as well. But Jamie reached up to push her hand aside, and started fingering her instead, two of his thick fingers pushing into her cunt.

Simone was moaning as Peter reamed her ass. "Oh god Peter... Fuck my ass... You feel so good baby... Do you like my ass?"

"It's so tight... So good... I won't last much longer Simone... You're so fucking horny... I love your body Simone... I fucking love it... I want to do this again... Let's do it again... Let's come round here and fuck in front of Andy and Angela again... Let them watch as I fuck your ass over and over...."

"Fuck Peter, you're so dirty... But I love it... I want you and Andy to fuck me in turns... then both of you at the same time... I want to watch you fight over who gets my cunt and who gets my tight ass... Maybe, if Andy's away, I'll come and visit you Peter... Would you like that? Would you like me to yourself one night? Maybe I could bring Angela, and you can watch us sixty-nine each other while you decide who's ass to fuck first and ... oh god that's good... who's to save for last?"

Peter obviously found that exciting, as he came then, his hips thrust forward, pushing himself deep into Simone's ass. As she felt his cream in her, she came as well, pushing back on Peter's cock, her head and shoulders dropping to the floor as she came.

Angela was, I thought, all the way down on Jamie's cock. Or at least as far as she could take it, and fuck was her ass ever so tight. I desperately wanted to fuck her ass, but again I left it to her to lead the way. She started to rise up Jamie's cock, then down again, gradually getting faster and faster, each time her ass getting looser then tighter. I could feel each bulge of his cock as her cunt traveled up and down it.

As we fucked, Peter pulled out of Simone's ass, and dropped to the floor beside us, back against an armchair, watching. Simone, when she recovered, straddled him, also facing towards us, her back to Peter, watching Angela take two cocks up her. Simone lined Peter's still hard cock with her cunt, and sank down onto him. "Oh fuck, I love a young cock... Always hard...."

Peter's hands came up to her tits, playing with them, squeezing them, occasionally running down to her cunt to finger her clit.

Angela was now moving faster up and down Jamie's cock, and I felt I could start fucking her ass. She was moaning wordlessly between us. We settled into a rhythm, Jamie and I fucking her while she stayed almost stationary, our cocks alternating, slowly increasing our speed.

Angela started to come as we fucked her, still just moaning wordlessly, lost in the sensations. Her ass was so fucking tight, I knew I wouldn't last long. Jamie and I fucked her for as long as we could, both of us realizing that her internal tightness was going to make this short, but it was long enough for Angela: she kept on coming, each one a minute or two apart as she felt herself speared by both cocks. She'd collapsed onto Jamie's broad chest, letting us do what we wanted with her.

Beside us, Simone and Peter were still fucking, her thighs spread wide as she sat on him, her lips red and swollen around his cock, her juices running over his balls and thighs. She was in ecstasy, Peter's cock in her cunt, and two pairs of hands - Peter's and her own - running over her tits and clit, and it didn't take long for her to come again.

Beneath me, Jamie was panting, his second come approaching and I held back, determined to outlast him. Petty, I know, but there you go. I looked down, seeing Angela's asshole looking stretched and red, my cock pushing it to the limit.

A few minutes later, Jamie came, his hips pushing up, lifting both Angela and I off the floor. At sight of this, Peter started moaning that he was coming, and he did a few minutes later. I could see the muscles in his cock pulse as he spurted his seed into Simone, and she came as well.

That was enough for me, and I fucked Angela for a few more strokes, using her to get me off, aware that she'd almost passed out, but not caring. After all the teasing she'd arranged for me, she deserved it. I kept on fucking her, aware of all eyes on me, and then I came, my cock pulsing in her ass, my come draining into her bowels.

We all collapsed onto the floor, sofa, and chairs, exhausted. Angela was almost comatose, so I pulled her to me and wrapped her in a hug, waiting for her to recover.

Jamie was the first one to move. "Well, guys and girls, it's been fun, but I've got a hot date tomorrow, and I don't want to ruin that... although... I'm free on other nights. Give me a ring if you want Andy."

He stood up, and he looked down at Simone's fine body. "I gotta get me some of that next time, girl. You OK with that?"

She looked as his cock as he dressed. "Maybe. Just - let me get a bit more of Andy before you tear me apart with that monster." He grinned at her as he zipped himself back into his pants.

We said our goodbyes, and I promised to call him again as I saw him to the door. "But Jamie - I don't think you'll ever get a piece of Angela's ass."

"Ah shucks!" he said, grinning. "I know that, man. It's the one disadvantage of being this big. But the only disadvantage. And the benefits make up for it."

I saw him out, and came back into the room. Peter was on the sofa, in the middle, both women cuddled up to him, Simone's hand on his semi-flaccid cock, wanking him again.

"Andy, is it OK if I have Peter again? He's such a nice little toy. I like him." She grinned at him as she said it, and he blushed, enjoying her ministrations.

I shook my head at her, as if unbelieving what she was like. "Simone, as mentioned earlier, you've done a lot in the last week, and now you want to add Peter as a regular playmate as well? You're unbelievable!"

She grinned at me, and reached out for me. I stepped closer, and she began to wank me as well. "Oh, Andy, I won't forget you. At least, not until after our month's time limit."

Peter looked confused. "What month?"

I rolled my eyes, and explained about the deal.

He turned to Angela. "You're letting him fuck other women while you're away? Jesus. Anal sex, orgies, sex with women, and you let your man sleep around. Do you have a younger sister?"

"Now now, Peter," said Angela. "It's not how it sounds.... Oh hell, yes it is." We all burst out laughing.

I went to get everyone some drinks, and returned to the room to find Peter still sat in the middle of the sofa, but this time with both Angela and Simone going down on him, and the biggest shit-eating grin on his face as his hands reached across to both their asses, fingering them.

I put the drinks down. "Ladies, do you mind?" They pulled away, and everyone reached for their drinks, eager to recuperate for a while. Peter sat their, still grinning, and still erect.