Anal, Auditorium & Anet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

End Notes: Half of this was a dream I had quite a few months ago. The dream opened with the meeting but I don't know what was discussed because I immediately was in the auditorium looking for a seat next to someone attending the concert. I found a likely person in the last row with people in it, just like in the story. Immediately after sitting she was straddling my lap and was ready to lower herself onto my exposed shaft. I thought the same as in the story and moved my shaft. It took her three tries and she was in the right place. But in the dream I woke just as I was entering her anus. So all the conversations I made up as I did fingering her to a climax and looking for her at the end. In the dream I had no idea who was playing or what type of music it was, I thought it more likely for something like that to happen with that type of muisic.

The End

12