Anal Ecstasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm," Ashley purred as she reached back between her legs and caressed my balls with appreciation.

Jessica flashed me a grin as she assumed a similar position, situated beside her petite little friend. In contrast to Ashley's supple, round backside, my girlfriend's ass was toned and muscular. Slowing my pumping hips, I watched as Jess proceeded to stuff two saliva soaked fingers into her own asshole.

"Do you want to get fucked too?" I asked, eyeing her with unabating desire as she aggressively finger fucked her hungry ass with deep, shameless strokes.

"I think I do," she answered with a sly grin. "What do you think Ash? Do you want to watch me get ass fucked?"

Ashley smiled and nodded with wide eyed enthusiasm as I pulled my cock from her newly de-virginized hole. She quickly spun around with keen interest as I shifted over to kneel behind Jessica who spread her own ass wide in shameless invitation. I was unable to restrain myself as I prepared to penetrate my second ass of the night and proceeded by pushing my mushroom shaped tip forcefully into her tiny hole.

"Yes," Jessica exclaimed, as her anal ring expanded before my thrusting cock to accept my intrusion with dirty delight. "Shove it right up my ass!"

Ashley looked on with amazement as complied with my girlfriend's slutty request and slid my dick deep into her insatiable asshole with one long, prolonged stroke. Jessica moaned with appreciation and nestled her ass back against me, trying in vain to fill every inch of her hungry ass with cock. Thankful for the erotic experience that she had provided, I was determined to give my girl the hottest anal orgasm of her life. Wasting little time, I began thrusting back and forth, sawing my durable dick into her body with unwavering determination. It didn't take long before my constant penetration combined with her talented fingers soon brought her to a shaking climax as she cried out with a vicious intensity, muffled only as she buried her howling face into a nearby pillow.

Unable to continue my relentless assault, I allowed my throbbing cock to slip free of Jessica's impossibly tight asshole as I slumped back on my heels, gasping for breath.

"Don't you want to cum?" Jess asked with genuine concern, glancing back at me as she pushed her tangled hair out of her face.

"I don't think I can," I said, shaking my head with exasperation.

Jessica looked at Ashley and then back to me as an expression of lustful mischief took the place of her excited visage.

"I think I can make you cum," she said slyly as she turned around and came towards me. "Lay back."

I gave her a sceptic glance before she smiled and pushed me down onto my back. Ashley quickly joined her, eager to do her part as she crawled into place between my legs. Jessica started to stroke my cock, pointing it upwards as she directed her little friend to my balls, which she licked lovingly with careful laps of her little pink tongue. Jess soon joined her, her talented tongue mixing with Ashley's as the pair covered my balls with hot, wet licks. Coaxing me to lift my legs, Jess then dipped lower stabbing at my ass with determined, lingual thrusts.

"Oh my god!" I gasped as I felt my girlfriend's metal piercing caressing my sensitive asshole as she treated me to a lengthy, wet tonguing.

"Hey Ash," she said, addressing her friend once more. "Have you ever licked a guy's ass before?"

A naughty look of intent crossed Ashley's face as she smiled impishly and shook her head. Jessica then placed her hand at the back of her head and gently pushed her face downwards.

"Yessss," Jess said with approval as I felt her little wet tongue probing playfully at my asshole. "That's a good little slut. Lick that ass."

I began beating my cock with frenzied enthusiasm as I became lost in the ecstatic sensation of having such an impossibly cute girl tonguing my ass as my girlfriend coached her.

"Are you going to cum soon?" Jessica asked impatiently, her eyes never leaving Ashley's busy little mouth.

"I..think...so," I stammered, my body shuddering from the force my pumping fist.

Jessica smiled as she slipped a finger into her mouth, sucking seductively. She then pulled Ashley's face away and forced her wet digit deep into my asshole, sending me over the edge. I stopped stroking and clutched my pulsing shaft in my gripping hand as my head swelled before spurting a copious load of thick, white cum down over my knuckles. As her finger continued wriggling inside me, Jess clamped her lips around my tip to catch the next few shots into her mouth as Ashley sucked up the creamy liquid that was already dripping down my hand. As her eager little mouth reached the end of my dick, Jess released her oral grip on my shaft and turned to kiss her deeply, engaging in an obscene, wet kiss that sent streams of hot cum spilling from their lips and dripping down onto my stomach.

With my head spinning, I closed my eyes and took a few deep breathes as the girls finished kissing and sat back giggling softly. As I opened my eyes, I sat up and began searching for my water to help moisten my parched mouth.

"How much longer will the ecstasy last?" Ashley asked, wiping a small droplet of cum from the corner of her lip.

"A few hours," Jessica answered with an optimistic smile.

"Cool! Then we can do it again?"

"Absolutely," Jess replied before casting a teasing glance my way. "We have all night."

I shook my head and smiled wearily as I climbed off the bed and made my way into the kitchen. I was going to need more water. It was going to be a long night.

The End