Anal Engagement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like that?" He grunted as his hips pressed forward.

I don't know if it was actually that pleasurable or if it was those magic fingers of his still toying with my clit and my nipples. But, something was getting the job done.

"All of it," I panted. "Push it all in my dirty little ass. Fuck my ass like you do my pussy."

I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it as much if he had. I understand it can hurt like that. Fortunately for me, he kept his head on straight and didn't listen to my sex crazed muttering. I can remember it all to this day, every foul word that came out of my mouth. But, at the time, I had no idea what I was saying.

"God damn bitch fucker." I gritted around the mouthful of pillow as I tried to hump back into him. "Shove that cock up my shithole."

Not the most romantic of moments, me spouting that filth at him. I blush to admit to saying it now. But, in that moment, it seemed so right. Finally, after a brief slice of eternity, his hips rested against mine and he was fully ensconced in me. Ensconced in my, no longer virgin, ass.

I wept into the pillow.

"Am I hurting you?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Do you want me to keep going?"

Oh, God. There was more? I nodded yes. But, he hadn't meant there was more of him still outside of me. He had meant he was going to move it in me. In me and out of me. Into me and out of me.

I was in rapture as I felt the length of him dragging out and pressing in across the rim of my ass. It felt so good, it ached. It ached so much, it was bliss.

"You've taken my virginity now," He panted behind me. "I'm fucking an ass for the first time. Your ass."

"Fuck it." I moaned as I twisted my upper body and reached for him. "Fuck my ass, Mike."

"I'm going to cum in it," he gasped just as his lips touched mine in a tender kiss.

"Do it," I panted, letting him go and twisting back face down. I began to hump my ass against him in counterpoint. "Shoot your cum in me."

"I'm not pulling out like I do when I'm in your pussy," He moaned.

A thrill shot through me. We always pulled out and had him cum in my mouth or on me to cut down on the chance I might get pregnant. We hadn't used a condom because we figured if I did, we'd just move the date up. But, he always pulled out at the last moment to try to stave off a child until after the wedding. Which would be after I graduated. In two long years. A year and a half if I pulled down more hours. The idea of him cumming in me somewhere other than my mouth was a powerful aphrodesiac.

"Give it to me. Give it to me." I chanted as I slammed back into him as he pressed forward into me. "Give me your cum. Give me your cum. Shoot it. Spray it in me. Cum in me."

Saying those words to him tripped a switch in me. I screamed as I climaxed. I kept screaming as I felt him twitch and shudder within the walls of my ass. I kept screaming I felt something as he blasted into me. I could feel the thick semen spurt from his beautiful cock into my bowls. I howled like a bitch in heat as I felt the first liquid blast of heat coat my insides. I whimpered as I felt the second, less powerful, spray of his semen within me. I moaned and collapsed as his mighty prick gave a final twitch and the last of his cum leaked into my asshole. My asshole that was now his. My sphincter that was the first he had ever penetrated with that monstrosity between his legs.

My nipples puckered and I felt another mini-orgasmic wave ripple through me as I grinned into the pillow. I had done it. I had been his first at something. He had given me his virginity in some way, just as I had given my maiden head to him. I rolled over to the pressure of his hand on my shoulder to find him smiling down at me smiling up at him.

"Now we have something that only we have shared." He said as he lowered his face to kiss my lips. "Now I've given you something that I've never given anyone else."

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him down to me and surrendered to his kiss as his cum leaked from my well fucked ass.

The asshole. No, not mine. I mean him. He's an asshole.

Things went well for almost another year. Really well. During the week, I was a straight A student. On the weekend, I was his personal slut. I stopped bothering to take any clothes since I wouldn't be wearing them once I arrive until I left.

Towards the end, I would beg him to fuck me. I would suck his cock and swallow his cum in restaurants or the movies. I would ride him with my ass while I fingered my pussy. My only regret is the amount of cum that went in my ass instead of my pussy where it might have made a baby.

My mistake, if it was a mistake on my part, was in telling that bitch Beth where I was going those weekends when Mike and I didn't make it to church. Or maybe it was having his cock in my ass in the baptismal during the sermon, where she caught us.

Either way, that bitch and, not one, but two of her slutty mcslut girlfriends celebrated her eighteenth birthday by sneaking off on a three hour road trip during the school week while I was busy studying. I don't know the particulars and I don't want to. What he admitted to me the next weekend was more than enough.

By that time, I was enough of his cockslut that I didn't even think of the superglue. Honestly. Well, not too much. Once the shock of betrayal was past, anyway.

I was determined that he would stay mine, dammit. For two long, tortuous months, I tried to make it work with us. I offered him everything I had. I even offered to sleep with him and another woman as long as it wasn't that bitch, Beth Winger.

But, in the end, he couldn't get past the fact that he had cheated on me. Or so he said when he broke off our engagement and walked out my door for the last time. He even quit his job and moved so I couldn't find him. I know because I looked. I had given up. Truly, I had. I just wanted to stay in touch with him. You know? Christmas cards and such. But, he didn't even leave me that.

I do know he didn't cum in their asses like he did mine. You don't get pregnant from some cum in the ass. And all three of the little shits got pregnant.

To this day, I don't know whether I want to laugh or weep over that. The spoiled little rich bitches were shuffled out of town and gave the babies up for adoption. Beth's parents packed her up and moved away from the shame.

But, still, her womb got to cradle his child. While my ass took his cum into my colon for months, in one night, which she shared with two other little sluts, she managed to take one shot of his semen to her eggs.

It's been twenty years now. I eventually moved on and married. My poor husband made the mistake of asking for my ass just once.

Mike may have released my hand, rather than taking it in marriage. I may suck on a cock other than his. Another dick may have cum inside my pussy where his took my virginity. I may ride my husband with my sopping cunt like the slut Mike turned me into. But, my ass still belongs to him and only him. If that makes me a blushing butt bride, then I'll wear the name with pride. But only for him. Or, I should say, "Butt, only for him."

12