Anal Epic Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom gets BBC's up the ass as Sis and I covertly watch.
3.2k words
4.34
125.4k
84

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benny024
Benny024
514 Followers

"Warning, this title contains the following: explicit sex, graphic language, and some violent situations. In addition, all characters in any sexually explicit conduct are over the age of eighteen (18) years at the time this story was written."


CH02 C'est la vie

My new Stepmom or Mom was only fifteen years older than me. She had a firm, sexy body and shoulder length blond hair.

Stepmom was not only beautiful, but outgoing, too. She was the type of woman that could immediately enthrall anyone with her highly addictive, sweet smile, and sparkling green eyes. 'Chauncey' Olcott probably knew someone like Mom when he wrote "When Irish Eyes Are Smiling."

Living with a Mom whose green eyes were practiced at tantalizing any creature that came into contact with her and who had a body that would ensure the promise of the total fulfillment of your most erotic dreams - was very, very special. Sis and I were the envy of all our friends, neighbors, teachers...

Sis often told me that Mom had advised her that sex appeal starts with the little things....that it took little effort to adjust her appearance for everyday errand running.

Stepmom went onto explain that a woman doesn't need to spend hours in front of the mirror or invest in pricey clothes just to look good. It was only necessary to wear clothes that made you feel confident and attractive - clothes that accentuated the best parts of your body.

Mom practiced what she preached. She often ran around in our house in a pair of tight short shorts and a t-shirt that fit a little too tight. Her firm, round boobs and ass were accentuated to the n'th degree.

Although Mom usually wore a bra, there were occasions when she didn't. It was a real turn on to be talking to Mom and see her nipples harden, as she stood right next to you, looking into your eyes. Sis even experienced that!

I am sure Mom knew she gave my male friends hard-ons. If their shirts were tucked in before entering our house, they weren't went they left.

My buddies often commented that they wished they could have a Mom that looked like her. I often wondered if their Moms ever derived that, there was always more cum on their son's sheets the morning after visiting my house...

Eventually, Sis and I put two and two together. We began noticing that most of Mom's provocative behavior occurred when Dad wasn't around.

Dad worked a lot and was often away on extended business trips, leaving the three of us alone for several days at a time. During these timeframes, Mom's interest in jogging on the beach usually peaked. She would often be gone for hours...

Since Stepmom treated Sis and I like royalty, we would never even dream about talking to Dad about her curious behavior. We really liked our vivacious Stepmom.

Last but not least, although Dad and my 'new' Mom had only been married for a couple of years, they seemed to have a respect for each other that was very deep. My Dad and my 'real' Mom didn't have that. They fought a lot.

I remember one day, my parents had been arguing for several hours about Dad going out with his friends. Mom just wanted him to stay home...

Eventually, Mom retreated to their bedroom, after yelling at Dad, him and accusing him of not caring about us. Dad got more and more angry, yelling at her, "Shut the fuck up or I will give you something to squeal about!"

Mom continued yelling, taunting him, saying he wouldn't dare. When she added that she would kick him in the balls if he tried, Dad went off.

"Try it! C'mon, try it. Damn bitch!"

We then heard a commotion and then Dad yelling out, "You're gonna get it now!"

When we heard Mom start to cry, I got up to go to her, but Sis grabbed my arm. She shook her head 'no' when I looked at her.

Dad hollered out again, "Not so smart.... What? I can't hear you with my big cock in your big, fat mouth."

I hung my head in shame because I knew my Dad was abusing my Mom, and I did not want Sis to think that I was like that or would be like that, too. Sis knew what I was thinking and patted my hand.

"On your belly. Spread'em! Wider!"

Seconds later, we heard Mom shriek, "Ooohhh! Goddd! More lube you jerk!"

"Fuck you! I'll teach you to fuckin' yell at me. I'm gonna fuck the shit out of your flabby ass! And, you better not get any on my cock!"

First, Sis and I just heard their antique bed violently creaking. However, as Dad got into it, we also heard the loud plop, plop sound of his hips slamming into Mom's soft, ample ass.

I got hard. I couldn't help it. I hoped Sis wouldn't notice.

My parents forced anal copulation did not last long. After just a few minutes, which felt like hours, Dad let loose an uncontrolled roar and then everything was quiet.

Dad took a shower, locked the bedroom door, and left about thirty minutes later. He never commented about what had happened and we never asked.

After throwing their soiled bed sheets into the trash, Mom left an hour later. Unlike Dad, she never came back.

Experiences like this made Sis and I close. We had no one else to turn to.

Another day I'll never forget was when Dad came kind of close to catching onto Stepmom. Ultimately, it was really no contest. Stepmom was way too clever and she had too many weapons.

Dad and Mom didn't realize I was standing next to the kitchen doorway, so I heard and saw a lot. My 'new' parent's interactions were important to me - and I was nosey. I had no guilt whatsoever - eavesdropping.

"Darling, don't you think those jogging shorts are a little revealing?"

Mom's camel toe was very prominent today. She had never dressed like that when Dad was around. Mom was getting either careless or hornier, I sarcastically thought.

Mom looked back at Dad boldly as she poured her coffee, smiled, and erotically wiggled her butt. Wow! I had never seen Mom do that. This was great I thought.

"Honey! Seriously! I mean the kids...what if they start getting ideas?"

"I'm their Mother, for goodness sake!" Mom said with a laugh. "They might want to have sex with kids their own age, but they'd never look at me that way."

"Yeah right!" I thought. Sis and I could not keep our eyes off Mom's camel toe, when she wore her snug jogging shorts.

In fact, Sis and I talked about it at length. For example, we could tell: when Mom's genitals were swollen; that Mom shaved because pubic hair would have masked the underlying shape of her labia; and, that Mom most likely bought shorts that highlighted the outline of her genitalia. Last, and most importantly - we knew that Mom knew we knew these things.

Mom walked over to Dad, leaned down, and sexily kissed his cheek. "I thought I'd wear them for you," she murmured in his ear. "To give you something to think about while you're at work... I really enjoyed making love last night and I want you to do it, again, tonight...in bed...with lots of lube...but in my tight, little ass!"

As Mom spoke, I couldn't help thinking about my hard cock being in Mom's sexy mouth as I watched her lips move. I imagined seeing her lips wrapped around my cock...her cheeks concave...as she sucked my cock.

"Wow. That's hot!" Dad said startling me out of my fantasy. Then he smiled, stood up, and slid his hands around Mom's hips to cup her ass cheeks. I was sooo jealous watching him knead her silky, soft cheeks with his fingers as he kissed her good bye.

"It's a date, then," Mom said as Dad let her go with obvious reluctance and headed out the door. I knew and Mom certainly did, too, that Dad would be too exhausted, when he returned home.

I also knew or suspected - at the very least, that Mom had worn those shorts, specifically, to arouse someone other than Dad. Someone she would probably hook-up with somewhere on the jogging trails.

Sis and I had no allusions about Mom's winsome personality. We knew she was not the moral equivalent of 'The Flying Nun'.

Sis and I actually got a firsthand view one day of Mom's sexuality in action. We were looking for our own secluded spot down the beach, when we heard voices nearby.

As we quietly and cautiously approached the voices, we saw a naked, black kid squatting down over something. We stopped, watched, and listened, before deciding it was safe to inch closer.

When we were about fifteen yards away, we crouched behind some thick shrubs and trees. We had an excellent view from our vantage point.

I also had an excellent view of Sis's voluptuous breasts. She was wearing a golf shirt that wasn't buttoned, so whenever she bent forward... the cleavage shots were magnificent.

Sis was also wearing the kind of shorts that revealed lots of her smooth, tan legs. Damn she was hot!

Putting my lust for Sis aside for a minute, I watched the black kid. He was humping a white woman. She was on all fours, head down, and ass up.

As more and more of the black kid's long, black cock penetrated her, she would erotically twist and turn her hips, trying desperately to take more of his black cock into her white behind. It appeared she loved to get fucked.

I won't forget how she repeated, over and over, "Oh, baby fuck me. I need your big, black cock in me...all the way. Fuck me good. Breed me!"

Sis and I could hear her sigh and moan as she reaped the benefits of her encouragement. The black kid was really going to town on her pussy. Soon, he began chanting, too.

"Gonna cum...gonna cum in your pussy..."

As they increased their frantic fucking pace, Sis and I couldn't help discretely rubbing our own genitals. It was extremely stimulating to see the white and black bodies passionately slapping and slamming against each other.

The harder the black kid pounded his loins into the white woman, the more she urged him to cum in her. Check that, the more she groveled.

"Oh god ...I love your cock...love the way it fucks me...so deep in my pussy...I want your cum, baby...want to feel it shooting into my belly... Oh yeah! That's it...fuck me...fuck me...harder...ooohhh...I want to feel your hot cum inside me. Yes, yes, baby, do it. Fill me up. I want your cum in my hot pussy!"

Although the white woman's passionate voice sounded somewhat familiar, Sis and I were too engaged with the physical action unfolding in front of us to dwell on it. The black kid was making his final, hard thrusts into the white woman's pussy!

After several long minutes of constant in and out thrusting, we saw the black kid's ass cheeks finally start flexing. You didn't have to be a rocket scientist to know that he was unloading his cum, deep into the white woman's hot pussy.

"That's right...squeeze it hard. Milk that cum out of me."

The white woman squeaked, "Yes, yes. Can you feel it?" I'm cumming, too!"

After the black kid finished ejaculating, we heard a loud pop as he abruptly pulled out of the white woman's pussy. He then straddled his latest conquest and beat his chest as his still erect, black cock glistened in the sunshine.

"Gots to save some. I'm gonna fuck your pussy, again, lady."

When the white woman turned her head back to look at him, our mouths dropped open. Mom's beautiful white face was flushed in passion. She was panting, too. We could immediately tell that Mom had had some powerful orgasms.

As we continued to watch like immobilized crash test dummies, Mom turned over on her back and spread her thighs like a common whore. It was as if she wanted Sis and me to see the river of white cum dribbling out of her stretched, pink pussy.

As Mom lay there, Sis and I watched her full, tan breasts rise and fall with each deep breath. Mom looked so sexy that it was almost sinful.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, another black kid walks over to Mom. His big, black erection bobbed and swayed as he knelt down between Mom's wide-open legs.

Mom pulled her legs all the way back, so that her knees were almost on her shoulders, reached down, and placed his huge, black head between her pussy lips, before guiding into her freshly fucked pussy. Obviously, Mom wanted that thick cock deep inside her, too.

As the kid shoved forward, we heard Mom gasp. She had gotten her wish.

Unbelievably, Mom started fucking first. She thrust back and forth - hard, too!

The black kid was soon thrusting his hips into Mom, driving his big cock deep into her abdomen. Their loins loudly smacked and slapped together as they passionately fucked.

Mom even began kissing him! To top it all off, she concluded their kissing by sucking on his tongue and lips like a mad woman.

I was throbbing hard. The way Mom was responding...the way she was being fucked...was far more stimulating and raw than any porn movie.

Apparently, Sis thought so, too. She looked at me with widened eyes.

We could tell Mom was quickly building to another fantastic orgasm. Her hips were rapidly rising and falling as the black kid drove in and out of her. However, the black kid came first.

He began wildly thrusting faster and harder, and then began moaning, "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! I am gonna cum in your hot pussy, lady."

With a hard inward thrust, he completely embedded his huge cock inside Mom's loins and then froze tightly against her as his black balls released torrents of hot semen deep into her belly. Mom sighed, and cooed as her body twitched in ecstasy.

Mom lay there for a couple minutes and told them both that they had given her the best fucking she'd ever had...she loved it...they made her feel like a woman again. Sis and I were stunned when we heard Mom disclose her intimacies to these strange kids.

Mom then said she had to pee. She got up, walked a couple of yards further away from Sis and me, and squatted down on her haunches. I had never seen a woman piss before...

Mom began pissing like a racehorse! I was amazed how strong her flow was...

As Mom was finishing, the first black kid walked over and stood before her. His huge black cock was fully erect, again. Mom reached out with her hand and just played with it for a while, checking it out as if it was the first cock she'd ever seen.

Impatient, the kid pushed his hips forward. Mom smiled, opened her mouth, and guided his cock all the way into her mouth! The entire black cock disappeared into her mouth, making her neck bulge. It was so stimulating watching Mom deep-throat his cock that I almost came.

It did not take the other black kid long to realize what he was missing. He quickly made his cock available and Mom took turns sucking their huge, black erections as she casually rubbed her clit.

After several minutes, Mom told the boys that they were now hard enough to ass-fuck her. They looked at each other, smiling like Cheshire cats. I couldn't believe Mom wanted them to stick those oversized cocks up her ass.

Mom then went to retrieve a small bottle of baby oil from her running shorts. She bent all the over in front of Sis and me and she reached into short's pocket. Her diamond puckered, pink star looked so sexy; I wanted to jump out of the bushes and fuck it myself!

After Mom lubed their hard cocks, she spread her legs, bent all the way over with her palms flat on the ground to maintain her balance, and then pushed her sexy, smooth ass back towards them. How I would love to smother my face in that sweet ass I thought!

As soon as I had thought that, I felt Sis's eyes on me. Sis had caught me lusting after Mom's ass.

It was my turn to look like the cat, who had just eaten the canary - or Mom's ass. I forced myself to look at Sis.

Yup. Sis knew what had just crossed my mind. She let me know, too, by pointing her finger at me and then wiggling it sideways - as if warning me to stop.

Mom did not even try to suppress her loud moans as the first black cock worked its way into her asshole. She panted loudly; as though she was trying to push out a gigantic, you know what.

The kid halted halfway inside Mom's ass and rested a moment. Mom seemed to breathe a sigh of relief and then quickly repositioned herself. Moments later, the big, black cock was battering its way deep into her rectum.

Later on, the black kids took turns rotating their hard cocks between Mom's ass and mouth. Mom didn't seem to mind sucking cocks that had just been in her ass. She must keep herself very clean I thought.

Mom ratcheted up the intensity when she simultaneously pulled the butt cheeks of the black kid in front of her forward as she pushed back on the engorged, black cock pummeling her white ass. Mom's eyes bulged as she forced one cock all the way down her throat and other all the way up her ass.

When Mom started to gag, the black kid tried to pull back, but Mom just pulled him back into her mouth. There was a method to her madness.

From our vantage point, it soon became quite clear that Mom's choking was causing her body to heave and her ass to bounce up and down on the other cock that had impaled her. Mom was using her orifices to fuck them! This was unbelievable!

After the kid had fucked Mom's throat for a few minutes, Mom appeared to notice multiple ribbons of spit, stretching from her mouth to his cock. She took his cock completely out of her mouth, licked her lips, and then rubbed his wet cock over her face.

There was no doubt in my mind, that my Mom was a bona fide cock whore! In addition, I do believe Sis and I were somewhat jealous of Mom's lust and that she was freely sharing it with these strangers. We wanted her to want us like that, too!

Nevertheless, Sis and I understood high-fives were necessary in this situation and had no problem, when the two homies joyously expressed themselves in-between gasps from exertion. We would have done the same.

Although Sis and I continued to watch the tableau and listen to Mom's groans of pleasure, as she was butt-fucked and face-fucked silly a few yards away from her step-kids, our initial excitement was starting to wane as the seconds turned into long minutes.

Sis and I must have internally acknowledged, about the same time, that Stepmom's mini-orgy was going to continue for a while, because we began alternating furtive glances at each other. As our glances became more frequent, they slowly turned to longing looks.

Benny024
Benny024
514 Followers