Anal Epic Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benny024
Benny024
515 Followers

The membrane that separated Trish's pussy from her ass seemed paper-thin. I could easily feel the bulging blood veins on my cock as I massaged it, out of curiosity.

When Trish's sphincter ring relaxed, I wiggled another finger into her ass and began rotating them semi-circularly. I must have been rubbing her g-spot because Trish came, again, as I stretched her anus out good.

After Trish's orgasm subsided, I pulled my cock out of her pussy, and began to press my wet cockhead against her dilated asshole. Trish eagerly pushed back and my cockhead popped inside her warm, snug rectum.

As I paused, Trish turned her head back and looked at me. Her big, blue, sparkling eyes were glistening as she whispered, "Does that feel good? Do you like being in my ass?"

When I vigorously nodded 'yes', Trish shyly said, "It's...yours. Cum in me."

I gave Trish a quick smile and slowly started pumping her ass. I did not go deep or increase my pace, until I felt her ass open up completely. Unlike her pussy, I was eventually able to get my entire cock up her ass.

It felt great to be fucking a fresh ass. In addition, I had only met Trish a couple of hours ago...and now my big, thick cock was not only up her tight, teen, Viking ass, but she was begging me to fuck it harder. Life was indeed sweet!

Sis was now alongside Trish and her ass was hummin'! Sis had placed the big vibrator vertically on the bed and had impaled her ass on it.

Mom was kneeling, facing both girls. She was holding her beautiful breasts out, like a tray of sweets. Each girl was indulging herself, sucking on one of Mom's delectable teats as each girl indulged her ass.

Mom and I exchanged smiles, as the girls slobbered over her breasts. Mom's smile was so deep and wonderful that I had to close my eyes or become distracted.

It was time to cum. Trish's nubile ass was going to get a sperm enema!

The harder I bore down on Trish's behind, the more she seemed to realize that her anal hole had magical powers she never could have imagined. I could see it on her euphoric face.

Trish was learning that the pleasurable impulses radiating out her ass, at least equaled those she had experienced from vaginal stimulation. Neither, of course, could equal the wallop her little nub could deliver.

Eventually, Trish had to stop sucking Mom's tit. I was banging her ass so hard. All Trish could do was groan and grab onto Mom's shoulders for support as I assaulted her greedy, cock-sucking asshole.

Way too soon, I felt my own orgasm nearing. My balls ached beyond description.

The pleasure built so fast I could not control myself. I was fucking Trish more roughly and passionately than I'd ever fucked any woman.

When the pressure in my balls exploded, I cried out, "I'm cumming!"

"Ya! Dump that load in her ass!" Sis exclaimed.

"Mmm," Trish sighed. "I feel it. Squirting inside me. So much..."

"Go for it baby!"

Trish pushed her ass back and with great urgency began grinding it into my loins. In seconds, Trish was overwhelmed with extreme pleasure.

Trish's rapturous rectum locked down around my squirting, hard cock as her orgasms began flowing through her, again. She also she began sobbing, again, but so loudly this time that Mom gently covered her wide-open mouth with her hand.

A couple of minutes later as Trish and I laid panting and sweating on the bed, Sis leaned over Trish. As she brushed Trish's blonde hair off her sweaty forehead, she sarcastically said, "Happy New Year, bitch!"

After an awkward pause, Trish forced a weak smile and then continued to take several deep breaths to settle her heaving chest. The energy Trish and I had expended was extraordinary.

Mom helped us out and gave Trish a tender, motherly hug. Trish's grateful response encouraged Mom to give her little kisses on her neck.

I wasn't jealous in the least. I knew Mom was kissing the still sniffling Trish in places that only a woman would know.

I was perplexed, though. For some strange reason, that I could not grasp, I felt that Mom was kissing Trish as if she knew the future or that she was in the future kissing her.

Sis broke the erotic scene without any qualms. "Okay Mom, I need you on your hands and knees - on the floor."

Mom let go of Trish, so she could assume the position. As she knelt down, she reached out and gave my cock a little squeeze.

"Wait like that," Sis ordered as she turned to her nightstand. Seconds later, Sis pulled out her eight-inch strap-on and another bottle of lube.

Sis helped Trish, who recovered somewhat, step into it. Together they fastened all the straps, as Mom patiently waited on her hands and knees.

After Trish was hooked-up, Sis slipped a lubed finger into Mom's pink star and began to loosen her. She also instructed me to get underneath Mom and for Trish to lube her "sexy cock," too.

Sis was doing her best to keep us all involved. You had to give her that.

"Reach back around and spread your cheeks, Mom. Keep that gorgeous ass of yours up."

As I carefully positioned myself under Mom, Trish was already knee walking up behind her. I took a quick peek at the bobbing dildo, before focusing on Mom's swelling pussy.

"Okay Trish," Sis said. "Show my Mom how much you love her ass. Fuck her ass the way you just got fucked."

From my vantage point, I watched Trish look hard at Mom's inviting pale, pink anus, before placing the tip of the dildo against it. Impatiently, Sis gave Mom's rear a little slap and then pushed Trish's butt forward.

I had my mouth on Mom's pussy and felt her loins shudder as the dildo entered her rectum. I had never been this close to Mom's ass while she was anally fucked.

Trish slowly continued her penetration, until she had about six inches of cock up Mom's ass. She then paused, took a deep breath, and instinctively began to fuck Mom.

"What do you think, Trishy? How does it make you feel...fucking a...beautiful woman up the ass?

"I'm loving it! I feel so..."

"Dominate."

Trish returned my smile when she realized I was smiling up at her upside down. She actually made a funny face. Right then and there, I knew she was going to be my girlfriend.

After I had sucked Mom's juicy pussy for a few minutes, it was time for phase two. I reached up and pushed my forefinger into Mom's pussy this time and lightly began to wave my finger over her rough, little g-spot.

Suddenly, Sis was crouched between my legs. She grabbed my ankles and then pushed my legs back, so that my knees were just inside Mom's stretched out arms.

"Up for some good old anilingus?"

"Shit! Ooohhh yeah!" I inexorably gasped as Sis

began rimming my sensitive asshole.

Mom got in on the act, too. She pulled my balls aside, leaned forward, and licked some precum of the tip of my cockhead, before slowly licking her way down my shaft, to my balls. Apparently, Mom did not mind that my cock had just been up Trish's delightful ass.

Meanwhile, Sis continued to lick my anus with long swipes of her tongue. When it was completely coated with her saliva, she wormed her long tongue deep inside my relaxed asshole and began swirling it around. Occasionally, Sis would pause and lewdly suck my wide-open anus.

After a minute or so, Sis stopped her anal onslaught to rest her tongue. I appreciated that, believe it or not. I was breathless.

As I sucked in huge volumes of air, Sis devilishly asked, "Did you like that?"

Before I could answer, Mom put my swollen cockhead back into her mouth and began to blow me. Since Mom was an expert cocksucker, I just closed my fluttering eyelids and prepared for pure ecstasy.

About two seconds later, my eyes flew open. Without warning, Sis had pushed her dildo up my loosed ass.

When the dildo bottomed out, I moaned and arched my back. Having no mercy, Sis grabbed it with both hands and began stirring it around inside my rectum.

My prostate went crazy. My face flushed. My ass started bucking up and down as I groveled and grunted.

I knew I was going to cum quickly. I reached my hand out to Trish. She grabbed it and squeezed it, just as I lost all focus.

Unbelievable shudders racked my body, as I filled Mom's mouth with my semen. I think I came even more than I did with Trish. Regardless, Mom swallowed all of it.

Sis must have given herself an orgasm, too. She was awful quiet for the next couple of minutes.

When Sis re-appeared, she laid down next to me and propped her head up with her hands. I put my hand on her warm butt and massaged it as we watched Trish butt-fuck Mom.

Mom really seemed to be enjoying this, too. She was thrusting back and grunting, "Oh yes! Fuck me, Trish! Fuck my ass with your big cock."

As their anal copulation intensified, Trish taking a cue from Sis, began slapping Mom's ass hard as she thrust into her. Eventually, Trish had to steady herself, and Mom, by planting her hand on the small of Mom's back! Trish was sodomizing Mom like a man would!

When Mom finally came, her ass shook from the powerful, intense orgasms that gyrated through her and out her spasming snatch. Her face had the expression of a person screaming at the top of their lungs. However, the only sounds that came out of Mom, besides her pussy juice spraying the bedspread, were the slight sounds of air escaping her lungs.

"That was sooo hot," I said as Trish disengaged from Mom's ass with a loud, sloppy pop and rolled over on her side.

Mom collapsed and then maneuvered into a fetal position; right on the giant wet spot. She was too exhausted to care.

As I watched Mom's dilated anus quiver in happiness, my balls begin to stir. Seconds later, when blood began to flow back into my deflated cock, I decided I wanted to be with Trish and crawled over to her.

When I was close, Trish reached up, grabbed my head, and pulled me to her face. I was so surprised and pleased, when she gave me a true lover's kiss.

After Trish had kissed me and more than once, she let go and sighed deeply as her whole body trembled. I gave Mom a bewildered look, but she just smiled back at me.

Too tired to think any more, I put my head down on Trish's chest, closed my eyes, and listened to her rhythmic heartbeat. It was very peaceful.

Sis woke us with a screaming, "Happy New Year!"

Mom immediately exclaimed, "Oh shit!" and jumped up.

"It's okay Mom. I told Dad you were sleeping in my bed... He was a little under the weather anyway."

As I slowly raised my head off Trish's breast, I realized I had been drooling. I awkwardly wiped the spittle from my mouth as Sis watched.

"Trish...your parents are waiting... Wake up. Time to go Sweet Pea. Happy New year! Thank you so much for coming over..."

Sis then assisted a groggy Trish to her feet, helped her remove the strap-on, handed Trish her clothes, and abruptly walked out of the room!

I quickly hollered, "Tell her parents I'll take her home...please."

I held Trish's hand as I drove her home. The very idea that I would end up falling for Trish - had been so unlikely. Yet, it had happened... But what was up with Sis?

"I guess Sis was a little tired..."

"She's a sweetheart," Trish responded. Then she lowered her voice as she spoke intimately. "The way she kisses...so sweet...so relaxed. I love cuddling with her. Your Mom...especially! That was my first...my first real...anal experience...girl experience...and it was with your sister...but then you...it was the best! A night of unbelievable firsts..."

"I felt the same...that's for sure."

"I certainly wouldn't mind this doing this, again. I'd really enjoyed being with you... Just so you know...I don't have a boyfriend... I...I certainly wouldn't mind a boyfriend..."

After a long pause, Trish said, "You and I made love." She then sheepishly added, "Everyone else has just fucks me."

I just smiled and nodded my head. I knew Trish was looking at me.

When Trish turned her head back to the road, I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. I am pretty sure that made her smile.

As we neared Trish's house, I asked Trish if she wanted to stop somewhere to get coffee. Although I didn't say, I was thinking that Trish probably did not want to go home with a load of cum up her ass. She could use the ladies' room...

Trish agreed and I drove to a diner that was open all night. I parked the car, turned the engine off, but did not move. My thoughts about her ass had turned me on and I wanted to make love to her, again.

Sure, I realized just sitting there in the car, in the dark, in silence was quite awkward, but I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to lose her in just one night, because I had said something stupid.

Eventually, Trish looked at me quizzically and then asked me if I was okay. I smiled at her, put my arm around her, pulled her to me, and kissed her nursery mouth lips.

Surprised for a second, Trish pulled her head back and looked deep into my eyes. Apparently, she liked what she saw. She began kissing me back, without further hesitation.

After we had stopped to catch our breath, Trish hoarsely whispered in my ear, "You're not finished with me...are you?"

I shook my head 'no'.

"You can either fuck me here or take me home and make love to me in my bed... You can stay all night if you want..."

"What about your parents?"

"I have a lock on my door."

When I nodded my head 'yes', Trish moaned a soft guttural sound, closed her eyes, and pressed her lips together. I gently kissed them a few times as I patiently counted to thirty.

At twenty-nine, my tongue entered Trish's warm, nursery mouth and at thirty, a French kissing orgy began. Trish was such a fucking hot kisser!

When we finally stopped to catch our breath, Trish reached down to feel my cock. It was rock hard.

"Maybe we shouldn't wait...you're sooo hard... You can still sleep with me tonight...and make love to me, too...but...I think I need you in me...now!"

Trish turned around in her seat, got up on her knees, and pulled her shorts down, exposing her smooth, hot ass. I quickly reclined my seat, pulled my shorts down, grabbed my erect cock, and crawled behind her.

That night, in the car, in public was another first for Trish. It was one of my most thrilling sexual experiences, too.

When we finally arrived at Trish's house, we immediately and quietly went to her bedroom. We quickly stripped and took a long hot shower together.

Too tired to do anything more than dry ourselves off, we cuddled like spoons in a drawer in Trish's attractive, comfortable, girlie bed and passed out.

We were awakened later that day when Trish's Mom, worried about her baby, began banging on the door.

Benny024
Benny024
515 Followers
12