Anal Etiquette: Madrid

Story Info
Extreme anal is the new normal in a future Spain.
12.5k words
4.52
179.3k
156
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordodie
lordodie
834 Followers

Disclaimer: The following is a work of pure sexual fantasy and is intended for adult audiences ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, please stop reading NOW and go tell your parent and/or guardian that you need stricter internet supervision. Any physical resemblance to a real person that any fictional character herein may bear is probably intentional and is meant as a compliment. Furthermore, all fictional characters in the following fantasy are professionals and good at what they do. So please, don't try this at home; if such things were even physically possible. If you still insist on trying this at home, please send all pictures and feedback about the experience to me. If I can't stop you I can at least make sure you're doing it right. Consider yourself disclaimed.

*****

Foreword

While this story contains none of the Etiquette characters you all know and love, it is set in the Etiquette universe. The original idea that birthed this story was to write several short stories showcasing our world at the end of the turn of the 22nd century; which is the rough timeframe of the Etiquette universe. However, I ended up having way too much fun with it and the story took on a life of its own. As I was finishing up writing this story, I realized that I didn't want these characters to be a one shot deal, so this is officially a spin off!

Several of my European readers have questioned my assessment of Europe being much more liberal and open in sexual matters than the Good Ole' USA. I've been told that Some European countries I've mentioned in my stories are just as socially conservative as the US; so I did a little bit of research. Please forgive my quick sociology lesson.

It turns out that I didn't even know the half of it! The three European countries that tend to be ranked at the top of the sexuality progressive spectrum are Switzerland, Spain and the Netherlands. These are countries that have legalized gay marriage - or at least civil unions - nude beaches, legalized prostitution, public acceptance of pornography, freely available contraception, legalized abortions, and sexual education that starts as early as kindergarten; all of which - other than abortion which some are trying to illegalize - the US does NOT have; except in maybe a few specialized locations.

Conversely, sexual education for large parts of the US is limited to a single semester class in the 8th grade where we're shown slides of late-stage STDs and taught that abstinence is the best policy; I speak from personal experience. But hey, we are a country where creationism is taught right beside [actual] science as an alternative - and equally correct - explanation of the universe.

What has it gotten us - sexually speaking? Comparing the US to the three European countries I named above, they have 2 to 3 times more sex a year and are on average significantly more satisfied with their sex lives, while we have upwards to 10 TIMES the rate or teenage pregnancy, sexually transmitted diseases and abortions. Hooray, religious conservatism at its finest!

If you're curious, the UK is about right in the middle between the US and mainland Europe.

At least we have more nuclear weapons and super carriers than the rest of the world combined. That has to count for something...

At any rate, our story takes place in Spain; mostly because I've already talked about Rosa Culo Paraíso; which I've gotten a few positive comments about. So, considering how much farther along the sexual liberalism path Spain is than the US today - and considering how utterly depraved the US in the Etiquette universe is already - let's just see how open and accepting towards extreme female anal masochism Spain could be in the future.

Oh! And on an unrelated note: If you're going to send me feedback and ask a question, please don't do it anonymously. If you do, I have no means to reply - and I hate being the asshole. Thanks!

Also, also: I realize that Europe is metric, but I'm American and I'm writing in Imperial units anyway. Why, you might ask? I already mentioned the nukes and carriers...

Good Moring, Madrid

It was an average weekday morning in suburban Madrid when Miguel walked yawning into the kitchen of his family's home. His oldest daughter, twenty three years old Catalina, greeted her father happily with a steaming cup of coffee and a long deep kiss. She still wore the overly tight, ratty T-shirt she preferred to sleep in - which did nothing to conceal her perky, well formed 32C cup breasts and their constantly erect nipples - and nothing else. With one hand, Miguel grabbed one of her nipples through her thin shirt; pinching and rolling it firmly; which elicited a soft moan from his lovely daughter. With his other, he reached down between her firm buttocks expecting to sink his fingers into the yawning, moist hole he knew was there. Instead, his fingers found the large, solid base of Catalina's nightly plug.

"Are you going plugged today, baby?" he asked as he broke the kiss and took the offered coffee. "You might want to opt for a smaller size if you're going out." Unlike American women, most European women preferred to wear the largest plugs that could be physically inserted into their rectums at night so they could go around all day gaping obscenely as opposed to being continuously plugged 24 hours a day, but with a smaller dildo. The research was mixed as to which method trained a woman's body most efficiently. The American method was more consistent but the European method was significantly more painful as it allowed the sphincter to relax some during the day, only to be stretched to the maximum at night.

"Of course not daddy!" she replied as she continued to rub her nubile body against his. "Classes don't start until 11:00 today so I figured I'd wear my nighttime plug most of the morning to get a little extra stretching in."

"Makes sense," Miguel said as he broke the embrace and took a seat at the head of the kitchen table. "Tonight is punishment night for you girls, isn't it?" he asked, already knowing the answer as he helped Catalina get down on her knees and crawl under the table. The sheer size of the plug lodged in her rectum made that task harder than it would normally seem. The tip of her plug was solidly pressing into the bottom of her lungs so any movement that involved twisting her body or bending over caused significant discomfort.

Punishment night: Miguel and his wife, Alessandra had a regularly scheduled weeknight set aside for punishing their daughters for the week's infractions; or just because they felt like it if there were none. It was really just an opportunity to break out the heavy grit punishment plugs and use them on yielding young sphincters. Of course, Alessandra preferred to have them used on her experienced and superbly trained hole most nights; but only after their two daughters had had their fills of anally induced orgasms and passed out. Although, on punishment nights - and if they'd cum hard enough - the girls were normally allowed to violate their mother's destroyed nether hole for an hour or so as a reward.

Not that her endless yearning for anal degradation would be sated in the least. Afterwards, Miguel and his wife would still enjoy an intimate evening of ravaging her willing rectum afterwards.

"Yes it is, dear," came Alessandra's reply from the stove where she was cooking breakfast. Miguel glanced over in his wife's direction. Always the proficient multitasker, she was frying a breakfast scramble in a skillet with one hand while the other was lazily slipping in and out of their youngest daughter, twenty year old Kiara's slowly widening asshole. Kiara was sitting on the counter - something she knew was not allowed - with her feet braced on its edge and legs spread to give her mother unfettered access to her most private hole. "The demerit list is on the fridge if you want to go over it and see if anything is missing," she added over her shoulder as she smiled sweetly to her husband.

Alessandra wore her long, dark hair up in a tight bun. She was dressed in one of her favorite cream colored business skirt suits for a busy day chalked full of meetings with some new international partners. The expertly tailored jacket showed off every curve of her toned body. It buttoned together just below the navel and ended shortly thereafter. Her white blouse had a plunging neckline almost as deep as her jackets. Her pierced navel was visible just above where it buttoned together. Her semi-translucent, lacy black three quarter cup bra pushed and molded her beautiful 34D cup breasts together for the perfect amount of mouthwatering, sun kissed cleavage. The top half of her dark areolas and just a subtle hint of nipple were clearly visible above her undergarment and were fully exposed by her blouse. Alessandra's skirt was medium length and came down to just below her moist pussy lips. She wore gape panties that tightly pulled her worthless sphincter into a seven inch hexagon of black abyss that led deep into her body. All she had to do was to bend over slightly to reveal both holes to anyone who cared to look. Her look was topped off with knee length, high heeled leather boots. The extra height and angle of her feet shaped her already beautiful ass into a piece of art.

Her dress was just long enough to cover her fuck holes when viewed from a normal conversational height. However, from Miguel's seated position, he had a good view of the back hole he'd played a significant part in destroying.

His daughter, Kiara wore a see through black halter top with a singular button between her perky 34C's. The nearly transparent material left nothing to the imagination. With her mother's talented fist popping in and out of her nether hole, the young woman's heaving breasts and rock hard nipples strained against the thin fabric as she approached her orgasm. Kiara also wore skin tight, faded blue jeans with a tailored hole strategically placed at her asshole; which her mother was currently using to sodomise the twenty year old through. On the front of her jeans, near the top of her crotch was a white daisy. Miguel knew that the decoration was actually the base of the sizable dilation catheter Kiara normally wore; urethra training was the 'in thing' for her clique right now. Unscrewing the flower would uncork her pisshole and release any urine stored in her bladder regardless of anything she did about it. Below her, the hooked straps of her gape panties dangled below her butt where she'd removed them for her morning fisting session. All the while, her long, curly dark hair was thrashing around her face in as she writhed in ecstasy.

Miguel sighed. "That's a demerit for each of you. Kiara knows better than to sit on the counter, and you know better than to let her, Alessandra," he said as he felt the tip of his half erect cock get sucked into Catalina's greedy mouth.

Alessandra paused for a moment in her cooking to reply, "I know, honey, but Kiara really wanted another orgasm before she grabbed the bus for class; this was the only way I could kill two birds with one stone; if you'll pardon the expression," she answered without interrupting the rhythm of her fist. A good mother could always tell when her daughter was getting close to cumming; and Kiara was getting very close. She loved getting her asshole fisted to orgasm as often as possible. She was taking more and more after her mother everyday!

"You could always just send her to college horny; she'll be dripping wet from arousal in an hour anyway," Miguel stated firmly as he released his bladder and began to drain the night's urine into his daughter's waiting mouth. "You know both the girls are horny little fist sluts."

"Just like their mother," Alessandra replied, finishing his statement. Then added, "I could have, but that's not very motherly of me now is it?" as she thrust her closed hand particularly hard up Kiara's quivering asshole. She was rewarded with a soft squeak of pain mixed with pleasure from her youngest daughter.

For her part, Kiara was oblivious to the entire conversation as she neared a pretty decent orgasm with her mother's fist steadily working her tender anus.

"Well, since you've both already earned tonight's punishment, you might as well bring her off and serve breakfast," Miguel said in exasperation. "I swear! I know they put Masomaxicin in the water, but the greediness you and the girls have for severe punishment has to be well beyond the government's expectations!"

A decade ago, Spain had enacted a law to add a pharmaceutical to the country's water supply; much like chlorine to keep the water potable and fluoride to enhance dental health. Masomaxicin greatly enhanced women's submissive and masochistic impulses; particularly anal masochism. There had been a great deal of outcry at the time from fringe women's rights groups fearing it would create an underclass of sexual slaves in all but name and undo centuries of advancements in equal rights and suffrage. However, in the years since, those fears were found to be groundless and the clamor died down.

Of course, the women in those fringe groups had to drink the water too, and had become considerably more docile and less outspoken. So maybe there was something to their fears after all. He'd read an article a year ago or so that had reported most of the fringe elements had joined mainstream society and were now perfectly happy with their newfound masochistic urges.

Miguel grunted softly as he pushed out the last few drops of his bladder's contents. He didn't even have to check under the table. He knew Catalina had swallowed every drop without spilling any; Alessandra had demonstrated the technique and taught her daughters too well for that. Without being told, the young woman under the table went from piss receptacle mode into fellatio mode and began drawing her father's thickening dick deeper into her mouth; pausing only momentarily as its head passed into her throat; a skill also expertly taught to her by her knowledgeable mother.

Noticing that is was 7:00 on the dot, Miguel picked up the remote to the kitchen's small 55" television and turned it on and flipped to his favorite morning show, 'Good Morning, Madrid'. The timing was perfect. As soon as the image came up, he was greeted by his favorite morning personality: the blond bombshell Petra Martinez.

"Good morning, Madrid. As always, I'm Petra Martinez and it's a beautiful day today; we'll get to Ariana Taveras and the weather here in a few minutes. Our headline issue we'll be discussing today involves a controversial political development here in Spain. We're also welcoming back Isabella Viloria from her extended vacation. She and her wife, Rosa, have been on vacation at Rosa Culo Paraíso for the past month or so. Welcome back, Isabella!"

The three drop dead gorgeous women - a product of makeup, lighting, an exhausting exercise regime, digital remastering and most likely a significant amount of plastic surgery - were seated around a solid mahogany, waist high, semicircle desk facing the camera. Behind them was a tasteful set full of earth tone colors, healthy looking plants and expensive artwork. The large windows behind that overlooked downtown Madrid.

In the center was Petra, the main hostess. She was a long, wavy haired blonde with a businesslike personality and a lot of charisma. Today, she wore an immaculately tailored jacket similar to Alessandra's in cut, but deep red. She wore no blouse and her white, quarter cup bra pushed up and shaped her massive 36E cup breasts while leaving most of the perfect, sag-less orbs exposed. Both of her sizeable, fleshy, uncovered nipples had large, golden barbell studs pieced through them.

To her right was Isabella; a knowledgeable co-hostesses who knew a lot about almost everything - or at least that's what the script said. The sweet looking brunette kept her hair in a close bob that framed her face perfectly. Today, she wore a thin, skin tight blue Kashmir sweater that framed her toned body and her even more impressive 36F cup breasts exquisitely. The outline of her large nipples against the expensive fabric left no reason for any of the viewers to doubt that she wore no bra. Every time Miguel saw her in one of her sweaters, he was convinced that the term, 'sweater meat' was coined exclusively for her benefit.

Finally, Ariana was the youngest of the trio. The bubbly, always happy, sandy blonde woman's - whom some would call ditz - job was to report on the weather, fashion, and celebrities; and to be the all around comic relief of the program. She wore a light, form fitting sundress of pastels. The dress's neckline dipped down below her braless 34E breasts and their ever erect nipples - leaving them bare to the world. Every one of her jerky, giggly moves caused her uncovered tits to swing and bounce wildly.

"At least they're wearing decent clothes today," commented Alessandra behind him as she finished up breakfast and her daughter's orgasm. Miguel nodded in agreement. Sometimes their wardrobe could border on scandalous. Seconds later, Kiara shattered the morning clam with her high pitched screech. It lasted for a half a minute or so while Miguel tried to concentrate on the talking heads - and sexy tits - on the television. Alessandra paused in her scrambling of the eggs in order to pound her fist and wrist into Kiara's orgasming body as hard as she could to ensure that her youngest daughter had a good hard orgasm. She could live with slightly burnt eggs.

"Thank you, Petra! It's good to finally be back," responded Isabella brightly.

"I assume you enjoyed your vacation?" Ariana chimed in with a perkiness that caused her tits to jiggle delightfully once again. "Olivia and I are thinking about spending our first year anniversary there this summer."

"Well, I can't say we 'enjoyed' our vacation, but it certainly was fulfilling," replied Isabella.

"You mean 'filling'?" Petra replied sarcastically.

"That too!" Isabella said with a chuckle. "I haven't been worked over that hard since... well, since our vacation there last year!"

"Did you guys sign up for the Extreme package; with the 'No Safe Word' option? That's what Olivia and I signed up for," Ariana asked with expertly practiced genuine interest.

"Of course we did," replied Isabella. "That was largely why our vacation was extended for an extra week. On our last day, the resort manager stopped by to ensure that we had enjoyed our visit; and to see if we were interested in a possible couples discounted extension for an extra week; she timed her visit perfectly! Rosa and I were just recovering from an eight hour marathon session on their cone expanders and were in masochistic, post-coitus bliss. She didn't have to try very hard to convince us to sign up for an additional week."

"I can understand that," Petra said wistfully. "The sales managers at Rosa Culo Paraíso know their clientele; and I know how much of a pair of pain sluts you and Rosa can be from our office parties," she added with an evil smile.

"I seem to recall a certain television hostess who ranks right up there with me on the masochism scale," Isabella retorted with a side glance towards Petra.

"Come on guys; be nice!" interjected Ariana. "We're all submissive anal whores here."

"Yes we are," agreed Petra. "And that reminds me. Speaking of 'submissive anal whores', for those of you who want to see the 'behind the scenes' live feed of our show, you need to become premium members. You'll see the Membership option on the lower left of the screen and you can join anytime.

"Also, a special treat for all our existing premium members, you can view all of Isabella and Rosa's vacation photos and videos on our home page; and thank you for sharing vacation with us, Isabella!" Petra said, turning towards her colleague and nodding.

lordodie
lordodie
834 Followers