Anal Etiquette: Madrid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordodie
lordodie
867 Followers

"No problem!" replied Isabella. "We love sharing our personal lives with our premium viewers.

"That and the extra week at Rosa Culo Paraíso maxed out our credit cards. The network made us a generous deal for the material." Isabella added with just a hint of annoyance.

"And it is great material," Petra added quickly. There's what, a thousand still images and almost thirty hours of footage?"

"About that," Isabella said after a moment of mental calculation. "Most of it is us on the cone expanders or the deep intestinal massage tables; but there are a few hours of us getting intimate with each other in our downtime."

"Oh, Rosa Culo Paraíso gives the best deep intestinal massages!" exclaimed Ariana bubbly. "I always make sure to sign up for extra sessions!"

"Why does that not surprise me?" giggled Isabella.

While the onscreen personalities bantered on mindlessly, Miguel took a moment to sign into his premium account for the show; he was a big fan of the 'behind the scenes' live footage. With his finger print recognized on the networked display built into the kitchen table, his account was recognized. Immediately, three picture in pictures popped up below each woman; carefully sized to not obscure the view of bouncing, well cared for tit flesh. Known only to premium members - and every pirate on the internet - was that the three women were naked from the waist down. Each was securely strapped to a chair specially designed to not only support its person, but to spread their legs widely. Each woman's pussy was wrenched open obscenely wide with speculum petals and the expertly directed lighting allowed the viewers to easily see the openings of their cervixes. Miguel was pretty certain that his closed fist could fit inside each woman's cunt without touching the walls.

The women's other two holes were, however, full of thick dildos mounted to mechanical arms. The inch thick, heavily textured urethral dildos were about eight inches long. They would extract themselves fully, leaving behind yawning and ruined holes dripping with unrestrained urine, before slowly reinserting themselves once again. The rear dildos were truly massive constructs of rectum annihilating latex. Petra's and Ariana's dildos were just shy of seven inches thick and over two feet long, while Isabella's was an amazing seven and three quarter inches wide and almost thirty inches long - at least that was the information that came up on the tooltip as he brushed his finger over the display.

Miguel whistled silently. I guess she really did enjoy herself at Rosa Culo Paraíso, he said to himself as he admired the massive slab of latex as it was slowly withdrawn from Isabella's overstretched hole.

All six dildos worked their respective holes in perfect synchronization. As one, all three rear plug broke free of three very stretched, very well used, gaping nether holes. They stayed fully retracted for a few seconds to give the premium viewers a clear shot up Petra's, Ariana's, and Isabella's cavernous rectums before reversing course and filling the holes of the three hostesses once again. At no point during their brief emptiness did any of the half dozen destroyed holes make the slightest attempt to try and close. These were three very well trained women!

This slow fucking would go on for the show's entire six hour length. Of course, as the premium members paid an additional cost, the dildos would slowly increase their pace throughout the program. They were supposed to be capped at certain speed after the 'Tax Refund Incident' a few years ago. Flush with government money, the premium users had paid for an unexpected number of speed bumps. Four hours into the program, none of the three hostesses could carry on a coherent conversation as the gigantic anal and urethral violators thrashed their innards at almost a revolution a second. The producers of the show had to cancel three guests and reschedule a band. However, they didn't stop the dildos - people had already paid for the speed increases - or disable the options - people were still paying for more speed increases. It ended up being two hours of nationally syndicated network television featuring three massive titted bimbos thrashing in orgasm as their holes were wrecked. It was an utter waste of airtime - which brought in the show's third best ratings that year.

Now that Miguel had his favorite part of the program on screen, he sat back and watched the dildos make their way inside the three women as they continued to discuss vacation options in normal conversational tones. The three actresses were so accustomed to the diabolical violation of their holes that they were capable of carrying on in depth interviews and serious discussions as if nothing out of the ordinary were taking place. Although - for this show at least - the extreme dilation and mechanical fuck hole raping truly was nothing out of the ordinary!

Sure enough, he could see the telltale outlines of the huge slabs of latex work their way into the abdomens of the three women on the main view. His favorite to watch was Isabella and her sweater. The outline of her ridiculously thick dildo was clearly visible against her tight sweater as it made its way up her small abdomen and then under her ribcage. Miguel could tell she was having a harder than usual time breathing as the latex invader bottomed out and compressed her lungs before extracting itself.

Absentmindedly, he reached under the table to pull Catalina's head fully onto his cock. She'd been doing an excellent job working the shaft balls with tongue and lips, but it was time for his morning skull fucking. The well trained little cock slut didn't need to be told twice. As Miguel removed his hand from his daughter's head, she settled into a steady pace of balls deep dick swallowing of her father's eight inch penis. He knew she would only stop every minute of so to catch her breath until he came in her mouth.

Behind him, Alessandra slowed the pace of her fisting while Kiara came down from her orgasm. With motherly gentleness, she slowly pulled her still closed fist our of her daughter's ass. She loved the look of discomfort on her daughter's face when it finally did pop free with a wet sucking sound; the wide open and dripping hole her hand left behind was a pleasant sight as well.

Picking up a towel, she wiped her hand off before bunching up the towel and shoving it up Kiara's still wide open ass to clean out the lubrication. Her daughter grimaced slightly as the rough texture of the towel scrapped across the insides of her colon. Alessandra rotated the towel a few times to ensure her daughter was cleaned out well. She didn't want excess lubricant to ruin Kiara's designer jeans.

Leaving the towel shoved up her hole, Alessandra switched back to cooking mode. She turned off the stove and dished out the scramble onto two plates for herself and her husband; she'd already fed her daughters before Miguel had come downstairs for breakfast. While she did so, Kiara slowly lowered herself down off the counter and turned around.

The cooking done, Alessandra turned back to her still heavily breathing daughter. She extracted the damp towel and tossed it into a hamper in the corner, and then pushed her daughter's torso down over the counter. Bending down - an act which caused her to grimace in pain as the six hooks of her gape panties pulled her already widely stretched asshole farther apart - Alessandra picked up the hooks of her daughter's gape panties and inserted them into the well fisted hole. As she did so, she wrenched the small straps tight on each hook, causing her youngest to groan in discomfort as her asshole - which had been slowly closing - was forcefully pulled wide open once again.

The gape panties were of standard design: Two straps went on either side of her pussy; two were pulled tightly across right where her upper thighs met her lower buttocks; and two came down over her well formed ass cheeks. When she was done, her daughter's asshole looked like a smaller version of her own: a four inch wide hexagon leading into the moist pink innards of her daughter's colon.

Allowing her daughter to stand upright slowly at last, the younger woman groaned slightly as the pain from her stretched anal ring registered. The gape panties gave no quarter, and even with her daughter standing normally, the hexagon shape of her dilated asshole was fully visible to anyone who was standing behind her through the five inch diameter hole purposefully built into the seat of her blue jeans. Between the excellent cut of the pants that cupped and molded her ass cheeks, and the two straps of the gape panties that crossed between her legs and ass, her bubble butt looked spectacular indeed!

Alessandra was proud of herself; she had bought those jeans for Kiara for her last birthday. It was always satisfying as a parent to purchase something for your children that they actually use.

"Thanks mom," Kiara said as she helped her mother to stand up.

"You're welcome, sweetie," her mother replied as she kissed her daughter's sweet lips, picked up the two plates and moved to the kitchen table.

Alessandra placed Miguel's breakfast in front of him as he stared intently at the three bimbos on the television. She then lovingly ran her fingers through her eldest daughter's hair as her jerky movements slammed her father cock in and out of her throat. Smiling to herself, she moved to the other side of the table with her own plate of food and pulled her chair out. Mounted on the seat was a mean looking dildo about seven and a half inches in diameter and roughly twenty four inches in length. Positioned around the entire surface of the latex monster were smooth, medium sized raised nubs. Near the base of the toy was a two inch wide ring of smaller, rougher bumps; strategically placed exactly where the muscular ring of her sphincter would be in a few short seconds. The entire length glistened with slick lubricant; as Catalina had prepared it earlier.

Smaller, already cleaned off versions of Alessandra's toy were mounted on the two empty seats at the breakfast table; one for each of her daughters.

"Could you give me a hand, sweetheart?" she asked Kiara with a smile.

"Sure, mom," the twenty year old answered as she moved behind her mother to loosen and remove the six hooks of the gape panties. Her mother's ruined anus had long since lost the ability to even attempt to close and her dilapidated ass lips hung loosely open.

"Thank you, baby," Alessandra said. Gingerly, she positioned her wide, gaping hole over the dildo's round tip and lowered herself down. She grunted at her self-imposed impalement but didn't stop until her ass cheeks rested firmly on the chair's seat. The dildo was significantly larger than the diameter of stretching imposed by her gape panties, but still quite a bit smaller than her night time plug. She could feel every nub along the massive dildo's entire length; and she could really feel the smaller nubs that were rubbing uncomfortably against her sore sphincter. Absentmindedly, she ran her fingers down her stomach against the hard outline the toy made through her otherwise toned abdominal muscles. Each nub made a smaller raised bump against her tanned skin.

As Alessandra situated herself, Kiara dutifully crawled under the table in front of her mother. She spread her legs to give her daughter plenty of room. She quickly felt her youngest's lips and tongue come into contact with her ever wet pussy. As her youngest daughter's eager tongue began hitting all the spots she was [slowly] learning to pay attention to, Alessandra let out a sigh of contentment.

Of their two daughters, Catalina was the much better cunt licker by far; but she was also a much better cock swallower. Their mother was still far superior in both departments, but both girls were still learning. This was why Catalina administered to her father and Kiara to her mother in the mornings. Alessandra used to complain about it at first - wanting to share Catalina and her significantly more talented mouth - but Miguel had insisted that if his wife wanted an expert sucking the juices out of her cunt, she had better train her youngest daughter better. Alessandra couldn't argue against his logic.

Reaching out with her hand, she brought the table's built in touch screen to life, opened up her dildo's control application, and turned it on low. Immediately, she gasped in mixed pain and pleasure as the toy buried deeply in her rectum came to life. She selected her favorite program: "Agitator". This caused the dildo to spin in one direction two or three times, stop, and then spin in the other; all the while raising and lowering itself an inch or so. The motions were very similar to a washing machine's agitator; hence the name. Unfortunately for her sphincter, the small, rough nubs were now concentrating all their attention on twisting, turning, pulling, and lightly scratching the tender skin of her sensitive anal opening. The pain was extraordinary; and she loved every second. She could feel her pussy gushing with juices as the pain radiating from her tortured nether hole built up.

Glancing down at her stomach again, she watched the nubs moving underneath her skin as they rotated inside her over-stretched colon. After a few seconds, Alessandra reached down with both hands to guide Kiara towards the opening of her urethra. A second later, she felt the soft suction on her hole as her daughter latched on. Piss drinking from a woman was a much harder skill to master than from a man, so Alessandra gave her daughter a few moments to make sure she had a proper seal before letting loose her piss.

A soft sigh from across the table let Miguel know that Alessandra was releasing her own pent up bladder into Kiara's waiting mouth.

"Is she getting better yet?" inquired Miguel.

"Yes. She has piss swallowing down pat. She's still working on the proper way to lick her mother's cunt though. I have Catalina and Kiara practice on each other for at least an hour every afternoon; she'll learn eventually," responded Alessandra.

"And her deep throating?"

"That takes time, dear," Alessandra replied. "I was twenty one before I could take my father's dick without any effort. She'll get there.

"And that's an impressive dildo in Isabella ass!" she exclaimed as she paid attention to the images on the screen at last. "I don't remember her being the well dilated before she went on vacation."

"She just got back from a month at Rosa Culo Paraíso," he explained.

"Ah! That explains it. I guess the show's producers aren't going to let her close up at all," she pondered.

"Why would they! That would be a waste of a whole month's worth of dilation!"

"Good point, dear," Alessandra agreed as her piss finally tapered off. She patted Kiara on the head to signal she was done and to resume her cunnilingus. As she reached for her fork to start eating, she briefly tapped the speed increase icon a few times to turn the dildo's rotations and thrusting up to a pleasant - or maybe 'unpleasant' was a better word - medium speed. The searing pain in her asshole doubled at the increased friction. Before she had second thoughts, she hit the lock icon, which prevented the speed from being adjusted downwards anymore. Alessandra was still free to increase the speed as much as she wanted though.

"Alright, back to business, girls," Petra said, reasserting the show's tight schedule on what was devolving into a giggling discussion on the pros and cons of various forms of anal debasement. "What's the weather looking like, Ariana?"

"Absolutely beautiful, Perta!" Ariana replied without a moment's hesitation. The camera zoomed in on just Ariana as the background morphed from the cozy stage set to the weather map of Spain behind her.

"We have a few scattered showers coming into central Spain later in the day from Portugal, but most of the country will be in the mid 90's without a cloud in the sky. It's a perfect day to hit those beaches!" she added as the weather map behind her dissolved into a live stream of a random beach somewhere in Spain. As all beaches in the country, it was fully nude.

"I can see that some beach goers are getting an early start on the day," Ariana remarked at the smattering of bathers taking in the early morning sun. The closest couple to the camera was a pair of fully naked women in their early twenties - likely sisters by their similarity. One was laying face up while the other knelt between her spread legs; her left arm buried up her sister's ass past the elbows while her right fist was wrist deep in her pussy. The muscles of her left bicep were flexing continuously while her right fist was twisting this was and that as it pumped in and out of her sister's young cunt; which caused the medium sized breasts on both young women to sway and bounce provocatively. The dual outlines against the prone woman's stomach - one up near her ribcage from the arm in her ass and the other above her pelvic bone from the fist in her cunt - showed the vigorousness of the fisting she was enduring. The camera slowly zoomed in on the sister-on-sister action. While the reclining woman's cries and moans were not really audible from the camera's pickup, her facial expressions made it obviously that the kneeling woman knew exactly what her sister's tastes were.

"Oh!" Ariana remarked as she noticed the live feed in a monitor out of the corner of her eye. "And be sure to use plenty of sun screen; both internally and externally as is being demonstrated behind me," she added un-phased at the onscreen shenanigans. The kneeling woman - noticing that she was on camera - quickly pulled her right fist out of her sister's cunt with a barely audible slopping sound, slapped the reclining woman's thigh, and both smiled and waved to the camera. Thick tendrils of foamy cunt juice were clearly visible on the girl's fingers in the ultra high definition image as she yelled, "Hi, mom!" towards the camera crew. Then, the kneeling sister just as quickly fed her fist back into the other's cunt as the background behind Ariana faded back to the studio.

"Well, that looked like fun!" remarked Petra. "It's good to see today's youth enjoying our beaches."

"It certainly is," added Ariana. "Want to hit the beach after the show is over, Petra?"

"That sounds like a lovely idea," Petra said as she smiled warmly at her co-hostess.

"Well, it's time for our first commercial break," Petra continued as she needlessly rearranged the digital notes on her desk's built in display. "When we come back, we're going to welcome our first guest: Mrs. Miranda Zamorano, the Minister of Health, Social Services and Equality. She'll be discussing the government's latest decision to help improve the quality of life for all the women of Spain.

"And as a reminder, premium members can watch the continuous live behind the scenes stream during the commercial break. Spoiler alert: I am pretty sure Isabella, Ariana and I are going to have a few orgasms while we're at break, so don't miss it," Petra added with a hungry look in her eyes. Her fellow hostesses quickly nodded in anticipation.

"For everyone else, we'll see you back here in a few short minutes," she added before the screen went black and the first commercial began to play.

"A few short minutes," my ass! Miguel said vehemently. Alessandra nodded in agreement.

Advertising continued to be out of control in most of the Western world. The commercial break was likely to last five or six minutes. While the three PiPs continued to show the ongoing violation of nine female holes - clearly showing that the speed of the six dildos had increased dramatically - the main image switched to that of one of Miguel's favorite Spanish actresses, as she loaned her services to a paid advertisement. He stopped his finger, which was just about ready to push the button to flip the television back over to the show's main feed to watch the hostesses cum. Absentmindedly, he reached down to stroke Catalina's hair as her head bobbed up and down on his cock. His eldest daughter looked a lot like the actress.

lordodie
lordodie
867 Followers