Anal Etiquette: Madrid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soft, oriental music played in the background as a close up of the young starlet's face filled the screen. As she began speaking, the camera angle slowly began to pull back. "Many of you - like me - are continuously active with work, friends, wives, husbands, lovers, and the general background noise of life." She closed her eyes briefly and bit her lower lip for a few seconds. "Finding 'me time' just to relax is becoming harder and harder these days for dedicated, hard working women." She paused again and moaned softly. The camera view was now wide enough to show the actresses down to her naked breasts. Her perfect pair of 32C cup orbs were covered in oil and glistened in the light. Oddly, it looked as if her arms were stretched out perpendicular to her torso.

"Ignoring your needs is unhealthy and can lead to stress related issues such as the inability to easily orgasm." She continued before she gasped audibly and her stomach came into view. Something was clearly going on inside her body as the outline of something - or multiple somethings - was plainly visible moving underneath her perfect, oiled abdominal skin. "That's why I make it a priority to schedule deep intestinal massages as often as I can at Great Gapes Massage and Rectal Therapy Spas," she stated as her bald pussy and the pair of arms that were deeply buried into the hole underneath it came into view at last. The famous actress groaned in obvious pleasure as the masseuse twisted her arms - which were deeply inserted up to her biceps - around inside her charge's expansive colon. She continued, "Great Gapes has been Spain's largest and most trusted spa chain for the past twenty years!" before crying out in discomfort as the arms hit a tender spot.

The camera's view stopped pulling back and allowed the audience to admire the perfectly toned actress being internally massaged for a few seconds. Like her arms, her legs stretched straight out from her body at severe right angles. With the camera pulled back this far, the thick leather bands holding her thighs, calves, biceps and forearms tightly to the table were visible.

A second masseuse came into the pickup. She dribbled more hot oil onto the actress's puffy cunt lips before quickly inserted all four of her fingers into the slippery hole; then tucked her thumb into the palm of her hand and pressed forward. Her hand disappeared quickly up the young woman's cunt almost too easily. "Oh god! That's good," the actress exclaimed. "Now, if you'll excuse me," she said before arching her back and groaning as the second masseuse's other hand buried one finger into the actress's urethra and began working in a second, "I'm going to enjoy my 'Three Holes for the Price of One' special."

The web address and phone number of the massage chain - along with a social media link to an advertised, 'See the entire massage online!' - appeared on the screen as the actress writhed in obvious ecstasy on the massage table. Her ass was being deeply worked by two arms, her cunt violated by a fist, as urethra enjoyed two fingers plowing deeply into her bladder. "Call and schedule your own massage today. Do it for yourself. Because you matter too," she said finally. The last part of her statement was Great Gape's trademarked slogan.

"Tell them I sent you and ask for the 'Three Holes for the Price of One' special running to the end of the month." The massage went on for another ten seconds or so while the advertisement filled its time slot and the actress writhed under the expert manipulations of the two talented masseuses. As the advertisement ended, her soft voice could be heard asking, "Harder! Harder...!" before the screen went black again.

Manuel was quick enough to save the link to his favorites for later.

"Don't you go there every other week?" inquired Manuel to his wife.

"Yes," replied Alessandra breathlessly. She loved that actress as well. The sight of the young woman being so lovingly cared for on screen and the novice lapping at her cunt was getting her close to orgasm. "I'm scheduled for a 'Three Hole' special this Friday actually," she managed to get out before having to bite her lower lip to keep from crying out. She put down her fork and used her free hand to pull a nipple free from its bra. She loved nipple pain as her orgasms drew near.

The next advertisement was a public service announcement regarding something the government deemed important enough for Miguel to know about, but not important enough for him to actually care about. He let his finger hit the virtual button on the table and the main image flashed back to the three hostesses. All three were breathing heavily as the sets of oversized dildos ravaged their worn out holes at high speeds; obviously enjoying themselves immensely. Petra was getting into it as she twisted and pulled her already exposed nipples harshly. Ariana calmly sat there with her eyes closed, her hands on the desk and her tits jiggling; obviously going to her 'happy place' as her holes were roughly violated. Isabella had one hand inside her sweater as she dug her fingernails into her tit flesh, while her other hand chocked herself to enhance her impending orgasm.

Miguel repositioned his hips to get comfortable, and to open his legs up a little more so that his daughter could get the last fractions of an inch of his rock hard dick down her throat. He was just starting to get into the show as his attention was pulled away from the television by his wife's sudden outcry of ecstasy. He glanced over at her and her half eaten breakfast. Alessandra's head was thrown back as she let loose a steady stream as feral howls; as she normally did during any good orgasm. Both her hands were under the table, most likely guiding Kiara's tongue and mouth back to the exact spot that had set her off in the first place. Any accomplished cunt liker would have returned to that spot instinctively. Once again, his youngest daughter's lack of experience showed. He imagined tonight's pre-punishment mother/daughter training session would involve a good deal of instruction on proper tongue placement during cunnilingus.

He ignored the television program for a few moments - it was on commercial break anyway - to take the time to admire his wife in mid coitus. He loved how she looked in the midst of a nice, hard orgasm. Her large 34D breasts were heaving with each breath as her body worked its way through the massive endorphin release. Miguel could easily see the outline of the dildo his wife was impaled upon as it rotated around inside her abdomen. Its nubs made paths back and forth across her tanned skin as the toy helped fuck Alessandra to orgasm.

Her thrashing had disheveled her wardrobe slightly and both of her nipples had popped free from their confinement. Although Miguel wasn't sure if they had freed themselves during his wife's erratic movements or if she'd hauled her sensitive nubs out intentionally to roughly play with them; as she likes to do while an orgasm was building. His silent question was quickly answered as Alessandra's right hand came out from under the table and her strong fingers snatched up one of her bouncing nipples and began to crush and roll it painfully; which only served to send her deeper into her orgasm.

And then his lack of attention to his own dick as it slipped in and out of Catalina's throat came back to bite him. Normally, he could hold off his own orgasm almost indefinitely before blowing his load at a time of his choosing; but he hadn't been paying attention. Miguel had just enough time to reach under the table and interrupt his daughter's accomplished cock chugging to position her with just the head of his dick locked inside her lips before rope after rope of hot jism erupted into mouth. He groaned in pleasure as he emptied his balls into his eldest daughter's talented mouth for this first time in - what had to be - at least twelve hours; far too long in his learned opinion.

Being as well trained as she was - after the flood stopped - she reached up with her hand to gently milk the last remnants of cum out of his shaft as she - ever so gently - sucked on its head. Satisfied that her father was completely drained for now, Catalina allowed his dick to slip out of her mouth at last. Reverently, she laid it softly on the chair, kissed its head quickly, and started to climb out from under the table. Again, because of the massive slab of unforgiving latex still buried deeply in her rectum, she needed help getting off the floor.

As Miguel assisted his grunting daughter to her feet, he said, "Thank you, baby. That was pleasant; as always."

Catalina smiled but said nothing; her mouth was still full; and it was impolite to talk when your mouth was full.

Glancing over at his wife - who was still cumming - Miguel added, "Why don't you share that with your mother; and I think she could use some help with her nipples as well."

Ever the dutiful daughter, Catalina nodded and quickly stepped around the table and behind her mother. Reaching down, she swatted her mother's hand away from the nipple it had been crushing before grabbing both of her mother's swaying nips between her thumb nail and index finger, and squeezed; hard! Alessandra cried out in pain and pleasure as her orgasm - which had been winding down - erupted in full fury once again. Free to direct her youngest daughter's novice efforts with both hands once more, she allowed her eldest daughter to administer pain to her tits the way she had taught her.

Alessandra had spent hours sitting on Catalina's face while twisting and torturing her daughter's nipples and explaining to her offspring how to properly abuse a woman's breasts for maximum effect. All her effort had paid off as pain exploded into her consciousness from her daughter's strong fingers. Catalina was a quick learner in this regard, as she shared her mother's love of nipple torture during sex.

Satisfied that her mother was diving back down into her orgasmic state, Catalina bent down to kiss her mother's open and howling mouth. Alessandra paused for only a moment before returning her kiss in kind.

As mother and daughter kissed deeply, Miguel's copious amount of semen - that had been trapped in his oldest daughter's mouth - began running down into his wife's. Soon, both of their tongues and mouths where covered with his seed as they mutually enjoyed its taste and aroma.

Miguel sat there and watched the hot scene of mother/daughter incest before him - all thoughts of the three morning show hostesses being anally violated to orgasm momentarily forgotten. As his youngest daughter continued to eat out her mother and his eldest daughter tortured her mother's tits while the two shared his semen, his cock began to twitch to life once again. Normally, he was one and done this early in the morning, but he surmised that his quick orgasm had still left some energy in his dick; which was steadily hardening once again.

After a few minutes, Alessandra's orgasm slowly faded once again. Catalina gently released her mother's raw and abused nipples from her vice-like grip. Finally, their lips parted.

"Thank you, baby," Alessandra said kindly to her daughter as she readjusted herself and her clothes; but allowed her nipples to remain free - she would likely need to access them again shortly. "And thank you, dear! I do love cum and eggs; that was delicious!" she added as she licked her creamy lips and picked up her fork to continue eating breakfast.

"You're welcome, honey," Miguel answered honestly.

"No problem, mom," Catalina said too as she straightened up and headed for the kitchen door to go wash up.

Miguel stopped her as she passed with a hand on her stomach. The thick outline of her night plug was hard against the palm of his hand; a stark contrast to his daughter's otherwise soft skin. "Why don't you make your mother another serving, Catalina?" he asked when she looked down questioningly. A look of exasperation briefly flashed across her young face, but she said nothing as she was once again helped down to the floor; again grunting as her overly large nighttime plug rearranged her internal organs uncomfortably.

"You're too kind to me, dear," Alessandra commented with a smile as Miguel picked up his fork to continue eating as well. "Thank you in advance," she added.

"My pleasure," he replied in all seriousness as he felt his daughters lips wrap around the head of his cock again. She needed no further instruction. After slobbering her spit around the length and circumference of his dick, she picked up right where she had left off earlier with her balls deep cock chugging of her father's sizable penis. "Really, it's my pleasure," he added as he enjoyed both his eggs and the sensation of his cock head deeply buried in his eldest daughter's tight throat.

Husband and wife smiled to each other at Miguel's little play on words before turning their attention back to the television; each silently enjoying the oral administrations from one of their daughters; and Alessandra further enjoying the dildo rotating around inside her ruined hole.

The commercial break was almost over. The dildos had returned to their normal pace, and staffers busied themselves with assisting the three hostesses in straightening clothing and reapplying makeup. Then like cockroaches in the kitchen when the light comes on, the minions scattered. A slightly dazed looking Petra immediately reassumed her role as the show's maître d' as if nothing amiss had happened in the last six minutes.

"Welcome back to the show, Madrid!" she said happily, quickly overcoming her post-orgasm light headedness. "I think the premium viewers got their money's worth during that commercial break," she said - her two co-hostesses nodded in dazed agreement. "Just as a reminder, you too can become a premium member at any time just by clicking the button at the bottom of your television and following the on screen directions.

"Alright, our first guest has been a member of the Spanish government for almost a decade. She's been a leading defender of masochist's issues across the country for her entire political carrier and she's currently the Minister of Health, Social Services and Equality. Please give a warm welcome to Minister Miranda Zamorano!"

The three hostesses clapped excitedly and the faux audience applauded while a middle aged woman walked onto the set. The healthy looking woman was probably in her late fifties but thanks to the latest antigenome treatments and healthy living, looked closer to what a woman in her late thirties would have looked like a century ago. She wore a finely tailored gray suit and skirt combo. The jacket opened wide in front but only came together in her mid stomach area; a few inches higher than Alessandra or Petra's jackets. The long skirt came down to her upper thighs, which still left a lot of leg showing and completely covered her nether regions; but not by all that much. Her ensemble in itself was fairly conservative and age appropriate for a woman in her powerful position.

What was less conservative in her appearance were her truly massive tits and lack of any blouse. While in and of itself, not all that risqué; the thick, dual rubber bands constricting the base of each enormous breast were certainly eye catchers! They had obviously been on for some time as her mammoth tits were an angry shade of red. Completing her look was her long blonde hair - which was done up in a pony tail and thrown over her left shoulder to drape down between her impressive cleavage, and ended just short of where her jacket closed.

"Holy shit!" Alessandra explained from across the table. "What cup size do you think those monsters are?"

"I think they're off the scale!" replied Miguel. Both were quiet as they stared at the television. Although, both of them dropped their hands under the table to guide their daughter's mouths and tongues better. What warm blooded man or woman couldn't appreciate the sight of such mouth watering mammaries?

The Minister shook the hands of the three seated hostesses - it's not like they could stand as they were securely strapped to their chairs - and moved to an empty seat at the end of the table. A forth PiP popped up to show the scene under the desk at her chair as she sat down. The Minister's chair wasn't a mechanized rape machine like the others, although a large, eight inch diameter dildo jutted up from its back a good twenty inches high. The older woman nonchalantly hiked up her skirt and quickly, and effortlessly, impaled herself onto the huge dildo. She adjusted her hips a few times to get herself positioned comfortably before folding her hands on the table and smiling at her three hostesses.

"Thank you come joining us, Minister Zamorano," Petra said happily after her guest was situated.

"My pleasure, Petra," the Minister replied smoothly with a warm smile that radiated confidence. Decades of politicking showed in her comfortable demure as she talked to a member of the press. "And please, call me Miranda.

"Might I add what comfortable chairs you have here at the studio!" she added as her smile increased.

"Thank you, Miranda," Petra replied, shifting into a more personable tone. "We get told that a lot."

"Okay, I just have to ask before we get started," piped up Ariana, "Your breast are amazing! What cup size are?"

"Oh, these?" Miranda questioned innocently as she gestured towards her unreal bosom. "They're an I cup; 38 I to be exact."

"My god in heaven!" exclaimed Isabella; who could barely keep her tongue - and her drool - in her mouth. "Just... how?!" Certainly, I cup breasts were not unheard of; just not all that common; and the Minister was not sporting fun bags of that size the last time she came on the show the previous year.

"Well, that is largely what I'm here to talk about, Isabella," replied Miranda.

"Yes it is," said Petra trying to regain control of the conversation. Turning towards the camera's pickup, "As I'm sure most of you watching us are aware, the government decided on Monday to approve another additive to our drinking water: Voluptuzym. While the decision is proving to be nowhere near as controversial as the decision to add Masomaxicin to Spain's water supply, there are still many concerns out there regarding the decision. So, Minister... Excuse me. Miranda, can you tell us more about what Voluptuzym is and what it's desired effect will be?"

"Of course, Petra," said the massively titted blonde. Turning towards the camera to address the audience, "Voluptuzym is a new pharmaceutical by the same manufacturing consortium as Masomaxicin. I'm sure we're all familiar with the latter and how much it has improved the quality of life for masochistic women across our great country." She intentionally failed to mention how the drug had a tendency to turn non-masochistic women into pain-craving sluts; she was a politician after all. "Voluptuzym is similar to that drug, but instead of maximizing out masochistic potential, it maximized out... voluptuous potential."

"Excuse me, Miranda. Our 'voluptuous potential'?" inquired Ariana.

"Yes, Ariana," Miranda replied looking at the younger woman directly. "In layman's terms, it spurs breast growth an average of two to three cup sizes before the drug loses its effectiveness.

"Of course, parliament would never agree to expose the general public to the drug without exposing ourselves to it first. After all, unlike the Americans - whose political elite have their own medical and retirement programs unavailable to the general population - Spanish politicians share the same services as everyone else," Miranda stated matter of factly.

"Oh my god, Miranda!" exclaimed Ariana. "How large were you before you started taking the drug?"

Mirnada smiled a little meekly before replying, "Well, I said that exposed women grow two to three cup sizes on average. A small percentage can grow up to five; as in my case." She unbuttoned her jacket and pulled back the cloth to reveal her gigantic tits. She cupped one in each hand as if to weigh the darkened orbs.