Anal Invaders

Story Info
Throwing caution to the wind. Not always the best of ideas.
3k words
3.03
28.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sbhammer
sbhammer
11 Followers

"Thank you for inviting me out to lunch, Barry," said Melissa as she smiled seductively while raising her wine glass to her lips. "This was a fabulous idea."

Without taking his eyes off hers, Barry reached a hand underneath the table and placed it on her skirt, just above her knee as he watched her sip from her glass. He ran it up towards the middle of her thigh, gave a light squeeze, then returned it to his lap. He couldn't wait for the weekend to see her, and from the look she gave him while caressing the glass with her tongue, and the light sigh she exhaled into the warm summer breeze when he touched her, he knew the feeling was mutual.

He had called her earlier in the morning and arranged an impromptu lunch at a café right down the block from her office, making it both easy and tempting. Making it an offer she couldn't refuse.

They had spent part of the past weekend together exploring each other's bodies for the very first time. The excitement they felt and the passion they experienced while drowning in sensual pleasure left both of them with an undeniable yearning and a craving for more—a craving that couldn't wait until their next date.

As Barry took a sip from his glass, he returned his hand to her thigh and lightly ran his fingers under her skirt. He could feel the silky sheer nylon that covered her bare flesh and that only turned him on more. He squeezed her again before moving further up her leg in a teasing manner, then back down towards her knee. With each movement of his hand, he inched further up her leg, making her sigh with more conviction, and getting her juices flowing. He was already priming the pump, just moments after they had sat down.

"Well I just couldn't wait to see you," he said while taking another sip from his glass yet continuing to caress her leg under the table. "I'd have never made it to Friday."

Neither could she.

Melissa encouraged him to move his chair closer to hers so she could do a little squeezing of her own. He pulled up next to her and put an arm around her shoulder. With his free hand, he picked his menu up off the table and asked, "What looks good?" while scanning it with his eyes and lightly caressing the side of her neck with his fingers.

Melissa glanced down at menu in front of her and gently reached underneath the table. She moved her hand over Barry's crotch, looked directly at him and said, "This does."

Barry knew she wasn't playing around. He could see the eagerness all over her face as she touched, massaged, then began squeezing his package through his slacks. Barry tried to act coy and continued to inspect the menu. "What can we get that's fast?" he asked, while feeling his cock harden underneath her teasing touch.

Melissa then took his hand in hers and placed it back on her thigh, gradually pulling it further towards her crotch. "Touch me..." she said as she returned her hand to the table.

Barry ran his hand above the elastic lace of her stocking and touched her flesh. He then ran his palm up and down the top of her thigh, inching ever closer to her pussy. He could feel heat of her inner thighs as moved his hand slowly down, then towards her honey pot. When he reached her crotch he felt the soft strands of her public hair tickle his fingers. His eyes widened as he leaned over towards her and pressed his lips to her cheek. He then moved his hand over her clit and into her slit, as her hot wetness engulfed his fingers.

He gently positioned his lips over her ear and whispered, "You're pussy is on fire. And you are such a bad girl"

Melissa sighed again as Barry moved his fingers in and out of her, lightly brushing over her clit with each stroke. She was getting more turned on by the moment and was ready to get this little party started. "I took my panties off before I left the office," she said as she felt the magic of Barry's fingers all over her pussy. "Just for you."

She sighed a few more times then pushed her menu aside, while attempting to collect herself. She dug into her purse for her phone, then began tapping on the screen with her thumb. "I'm letting my secretary know I won't be back in the office for a few hours. We have plenty of time. Let's eat."

Barry removed his hand from her warm and wet slit, wiped her vaginal juices on his napkin, then picked up the menu. After both gave it a quick once-over, they flagged down the waiter and ordered their meal.

After eating a fast meal and enjoying some additional clandestine heavy petting, Melissa asked, "Can you get us the check?"

Barry flagged down the waiter then sent him on his way to get them their check, before putting his arm around her shoulder. Melissa leaned over to him and kissed him on the neck. "I cannot wait to fuck you," she said as she placed her hand back under the table and gave a rough squeeze to his still hard cock. "We're goin to my place."

"Your place?" Barry asked. "What about your son?"

"Don't worry," she said. "He won't be home from his undergrad classes until 3:30. You have plenty of time to do with me as you please, you horny man."

Once they had settled up with the establishment, they took the short drive to Melissa's downtown condo then went to work.

It started in the elevator with Barry reaching in the front of her dress and under her bustier then popping her tit into his mouth. He sucked on her hard while groping her with his hand, jamming all four fingers into her dripping wet snatch as she writhed in pleasure from the intensity of his advance.

She moaned and shrieked as Barry worked her over. He ran his tongue all over her neck and cleavage then even tongued her pussy for a few seconds before they reached the 25th floor. In that time Melissa managed to grab ahold of Barry's cock and pull it out through his fly, giving it a few hard tugs before exiting into the corridor leading to her condo. Barry walked behind her, his stiff cock pressed firmly up against her ass in an effort to cover his manhood from passers by, even though the corridor was empty.

As soon as they reached her door, Barry moved from behind to face her, and pressed his body forward while she fumbled with her keys.

He lifted the front of her dress up and rubbed the head of his cock over her mound, as she grabbed the back of his head and pressed his lips onto hers. She grabbed his ass hard and said, "I want that rod of fucking steel!"

She opened the door and pulled him inside, slamming it closed with her foot. They maneuvered themselves to the bedroom, while grabbing and tugging at each other, and partially removing each other's clothes with each step they took. They were locked at the lips as they reached the foot of the bed, and after tripping forward, Barry landed flat on top of her. He immediately kicked off his shoes and dropped his pants to his ankles while pulling both of Melissa's tits free of the bustier, then hoisting up her dress. He slammed his cock into her and began hammering her with as much force as he could muster.

His dick slid in and out of her wet snatch, spattering her juices out and onto the silk sheets below him. He couldn't believe how slick and how hot her pussy felt. As he pounded her, he pulled her legs into him and threw them up over his shoulders, allowing him to go as deep into her as he could. Melissa screamed in both ecstasy and pain as Barry's long cock sought out, then assaulted the tip of her cervix. She was totally helpless, but was loving every minute of it.

Melissa was never one to enjoy pain but this was different. The powerful thrusting rubbing over her G-spot and the hard taps against her cervix formed an overwhelming sensation, sending her quickly into orgasm and beyond. The waves kept crashing over her as Barry slowed his thrusting then watched as she turned her head to the side and pressed it hard onto the bed while deeply feeling each and every wave of pleasure wash over her.

As she came down from her orgasmic high, she turned back towards him, put both arms around him and said, "That was incredible!"

Barry kissed her lightly then began gently thrusting once more. Melissa pushed on his bare chest to stop him and said, "I don't know if I can take any more. Did you cum?"

Barry stopped his thrusting and shook his head in the negative. He was still on overload and wanted badly to hammer her some more, so he pulled out of her pussy and got to his feet. He then asked, "You have any lube?"

"Over there," she said as she pointed to her nightstand next to bed. "Top drawer. What are you gonna do?"

Barry opened the draw and removed the bottle of Astroglide from its place stationed on top of a few pairs of pink and white lace panties, then hopped back up on the bed.

"Flip over," he said as he helped prop her up on her butt.

"We doin' doggie?" she asked as she turned over on all fours, pulled her dress free over her head, and lifted her ass in the air. "We can try but I think it might still hurt."

Barry said nothing as he opened the bottle and poured a bit of the lube over her asshole. It dripped down over her glistening slit as he took a finger and inserted it in her pussy. He then poured a few more drops from the bottle over his middle finger and inserted this one and then another into her ass.

Melissa yelped as the fingers went in, taking her by surprise. "What're you doing?"

"You ever do anal before?" asked Barry.

Melissa dropped her head down to the bed, pressed her face into the sheets then lifted it back up. She turned over her shoulder and looked behind her. "I have, but not that much... And it's been a while."

"I wanna try," he said. "I want your ass, baby."

Melissa hesitantly agreed. She wasn't sure how much of Barry's dick she could take in her ass but was willing to let him try. After all, she just had the most incredible orgasm of her life. In her weakened stake, she was putty in Barry's hands.

"Ok," she said before turning her head back and resting it on the bed. "But just go easy. I don't know how much of your dick will fit. My ass is delicate."

"Don't worry," Barry said as he put more lube on his fingers then placed both back inside her hole. "I'll take care of you."

When he drew his fingers in deeper, he could feel the head of a turd half way up her canal. "Damn," he said, as he drew his fingers back slightly then pressed them forward again. "I feel something up there."

Melissa hesitated for a moment before feeling a slight wince in her belly. She gasped and pulled herself forward. "I don't know if this is such a good idea," she said. "I'm feeling stuffed."

The vegetables in the pasta primavera that she'd eaten less than an hour ago were already working their magic on her colon, gently pushing their way forward through her system, and moving everything further down the chain towards their final destination.

"It'll be fine," said Barry in an attempt to reassure her. "If it gets bad, we can stop."

Melissa hesitantly nodded her head in approval and allowed Barry to continue.

He put his fingers back inside her ass and gradually pressed them forward until he had gotten them all the way in. He gently pulled them out slowly, added more lube, then put them back in once more. He repeated this a few more times until he had pushed the turd far enough up her ass he could no longer feel it.

Then, he dumped a load of lube on his cock.

"Ok, baby," he said as he generously lubed up the entire length of his shaft. "I'm goin' in."

Barry positioned himself behind her, lifted his cock up towards her asshole, and slowly pressed it in. He could feel Melissa's body quiver as he entered her, and heard her let out a tiny squeal. But he was surprised how easy his head pierced her hole. It glided in with no real resistance and slid forward into her canal easily.

"See, baby," he said as he slowly pushed himself forward. "It's in there."

Melissa felt an initial wince of pain but was surprised at how good it felt as Barry worked his way forward in her ass. "Oh, yeah!" she said, as she lifted her head back up off the bed. "That does feel good."

Barry slowly worked half the length of his cock into her then began increasing his speed. He thrusted a little harder each time he pushed into her ass, and inched a little farther with each thrust. Soon, he was filling her shitter with most of his length.

Melissa enjoyed the light pounding she was receiving but as she took more of him in, she started feeling an aching in her belly that was becoming more pronounced with each thrust. Still, she just had an amazing orgasm. She was going to tough this out no matter what.

As Barry continued pushing the limit, he added more lube to his dick, hoping to make burying it to the hilt easier on her. But soon, he realized he'd gone as far as he could. He started thrusting harder and with more force to get deeper inside her. He could hear Melissa begin to squeal in pain, but she insisted he keep going.

Each rapid thrust was becoming torture but she was going to man up and wait for him to cum. He was driving into her harder and harder, and she felt like her entire colon was about to explode. But she was determined to let him ravage her shitter, and was craving his cum in her ass.

Barry had his hands on her sides and was pulling her into him when he looked down to see that his dick had become turd colored. The copious amount of lube he'd poured into her was mixing with the shit at the top of her canal and was oozing out onto his dick each time he pulled back. As he continued pounding her, his dick was becoming more and more covered in the viscous black sludge that was being whipped up inside her.

He looked down once more to survey the situation and it was then when it finally hit him. The pungent smell of lube and feces had filled his nostrils, almost causing him to gag. But he was close to cumming so he took a deep breath through his mouth and pressed on.

He tried to ignore the stench between breaths as he felt himself getting close, but it had already permeated the room and had crept forward towards Melissa, invading her nostrils in the process.

"Oh my god!" she yelped between intense flashes of pain. "What the fuck is happening? What are you doing to my ass?"

She buried her head in the sheets to mask the scent but then felt a trembling in her stomach. It was already too late.

Barry tried to hold his breath as he felt his balls tighten. He erupted with a force he'd never felt before and unloaded violently in Melissa's ass. With his final thrust forward, she wrenched up, and between clenched teeth, belched, before projectile vomiting her lunch onto her headboard and bedroom wall.

Outside the condo, Melissa's son had just arrived home from school. He put his key in the lock and turned it, but then realized the door was already unlocked. "Mom?" he said as he tentatively walked inside.

Amid the chaos in the bedroom, neither Melissa nor Barry heard him come home. They were too busy trying to figure out what just happened. Both were dumbfounded and disoriented. Melissa had her head in her hands above a pile of vomit that had been sprayed across the bed, and Barry still had his dick in her ass while remaining motionless, covering his nose with both hands.

Just then, they heard the creaking of the bedroom door. Jimmy opened it tentative and was taken aback by the scene in front of him. He took two steps back and bumped into the wall as he cried out, "Mom! Noooooo!"

Melissa's son Jimmy had gotten out of his afternoon college class early and had come home to an atrocity of epic proportions. There was his mother, down on all fours. Wearing nothing but a bustier, a pair of thigh-highs, and heels. Her makeup running off her face like a river, vomit in her hair, and an ass crack painted in a viscous black. And Barry, kneeling on the bed behind her, now facing him, with a shocked expression on his face—his junk and pelvis coated in a lethal combination of lube and shit.

Both adults tried to move their lips to speak but neither could muster a single word. All they could do was focus on the horrific expression on Jimmy's face and wish it away.

"Noooo! What the fuck!" he yelled again as he ran out of the room without looking back. They could hear the front door open and slam behind him. They turned and looked towards each other, never saying a word, but inherently knowing what each was thinking. What had started so innocently during an early afternoon lunch was going to leave a permanent scar on Jimmy's soul.

sbhammer
sbhammer
11 Followers