Anal Invasion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Trish scowled angrily but did not stop licking Stacy's fingers clean, taking each one of them into her mouth before sliding her tongue over the palm and the back of her hand. The taste of Lita's ass disgusted Trish, but she had lost the match with Torrie so now she had to do whatever the WCW girls said.

"Ok, that's enough." Stacy said, drying her hand in Trish's hair before turning to her girlfriend, "Shall we get this party started?"

"Let's," Torrie said, before turning to Trish, "Ok Trish, go bend over the table next to your girlfriend."

For a moment Trish thought about protesting but then just lowered her head submissively, walked over to the table and bent over it beside her fellow WWF diva.

Smiling wickedly Torrie admired her prize before walking up behind Trish and sliding her hands all over her bitch's thick rump. Torrie love the sight of Trish's fat ass in her tight spandex pants, but loved the sight even more when she pulled those pants down along with Trish's thong, exposing the WWF girl's backside to the anal loving WCW girl. Pushing Trish's pants and then thong down around her ankles Torrie smiled again and then slid her hands all over Trish's big butt again, squeezing those meaty cheeks before delivering a playful slap to them, causing the WWF girl to gasp.

"Wow Torrie that's one great piece of extremely spank-able ass you've got there." Stacy complimented her girlfriend.

"Thanks Stace." Torrie said, "You have no idea how much fun I had paddling this bitch in front of the whole world. I was like this close to pulling her pants down and giving her a bare bottom spanking right there in the middle of the ring!"

"Oh my God, that would have been so hot. You showing everyone that WCW girls are superior by bare bottom spanking that bitch live on TV." Stacy said lustfully, before frowning, "Why didn't you?"

"Well, if I'd have done that I would have had gotten so horny I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from pounding her fat ass right in the middle of the ring, and as much as I would have loved to put this skank in her place on public TV, we don't want people knowing we actually lower ourselves to fucking these bitches, do we?" Torrie pointed out.

"Ewww, no." Stacy said in disgust, "It's bad enough they didn't bend over, spread their butt cheeks and beg us to ass fuck them right from the start, but for people to know we actually had to put these bitches in their places, no thanks."

"I know what you mean. Just thinking about how these whores didn't offer us their ass holes from the moment we arrived makes my blood boil." Torrie said angrily, before a smile crossed her face, "In fact, it puts me in the mood to punish some WWF diva ass!"

"Definitely." Stacy agreed, "Shall we get this spank-fest underway?"

"Sure," Torrie said, turning her attention to the two bent over WWF girls, "Ok bitches listen up, since we found out I was going to be putting Trish in her place in a spanking match tonight me and Stacy decided we should celebrate my inevitable victory with a nice, long spank-fest, and that's exactly what we're going to do. So here's how this is going to work, I'm going to spank Trish as much as I want with the same paddle I used to own her ass in the ring. I'll spank her for as long as I want and then when I stop Stacy will spank Lita for as long as she wants with a paddle of her own, and then when she stops I'll start and so on, and so on, and so on. We'll keep spanking you bitches until one of you begs us to stop, and believe me you don't want to be the bitch that begs, because that skank is going to get her ass hole stuffed with two dildos at the same time! That's right bitches, the losing slut gets her ass hole completely ripped apart by me and Stacy when we double fuck her skanky ass! The whore who's a good little bitch and doesn't beg will still take both of our dildos up her skanky ass, but she'll only have to take one of us owning her ass hole at a time."

"Do you stupid whores understand?" Stacy asked once her girlfriend was done.

"Yes Mistress Stacy." Trish and Lita both whimpered.

"Good." Torrie said as she and Stacy raised their paddles, "Oh, and don't worry about counting or thanking us, we just want to hear you bitches scream!"

Trish and Lita didn't scream but they did cry out in pain as Torrie and Stacy brought their paddles down hard on the soft flesh of their butts, but not as hard as the WWF divas had been expecting.

The blow they each received was far from gentle, but it wasn't exactly hard either.

Despite the softness of the last strike Trish and Lita braced themselves for a far more brutal blow, but instead they each received an even lighter spank.

Trish and Lita continued to brace themselves for a while but as the spanking continued at a light and almost gentle pace they relaxed and let their guard down a little, which was a huge mistake.

Just when she was least expecting it Trish suddenly received a brutal blow to her backside, one that made her scream out in agonising pain.

Lita prepared for a similar strike but Stacy seemed to be content with the gentle spanking so she relaxed again, only to receive the same type of hard spank Trish had received moments ago.

Soon a rhythm of sorts was established. Torrie and Stacy would softly paddle Trish and Lita until they were in the mood to deliver a hard strike or too, which they did at random intervals, constantly keeping the WWF girls guessing how hard the next spank was going to be.

This of course was Torrie's and Stacy's intention. They had already discussed what they were going to do in this stage and they had agreed on starting with a gentle spanking and slowly building to a brutal bottom beating later, partly so they didn't want to wear themselves out, but mostly because it would allow them the chance to really savour paddling these two WWF bitches.

What Torrie and Stacy particularly enjoyed was watching the sight of Trish's and Lita's asses slowly turn a nice pink colour under their abuse, the bruise butts a clear sign of the WCW girls domination of the WWF girls.

It was a lot of fun but eventually they grew tired of the gentle spanking, which didn't actually take that long, and soon Torrie and Stacy were increasing the speed and power behind their strikes.

First it was Torrie who delivered a series of hard spanks all over Trish's big butt, then it was Stacy who delivered an even harder series of spanks on one specific spot of Lita's ass cheeks.

This process was repeated over and over, Torrie and Stacy becoming more vicious with each series of strikes until they were beating their bitches as hard as they possibly could.

Tears of shame, humiliation and of course pain ran down Trish's and Lita's cheeks.

It was particularly humiliating for Trish. The other times the WCW girls had spanked her she had been tied up and helpless. Now? Now she was willingly staying where she was, bent over with her pants and panties around her ankles, sticking out her ass like a total bitch as she received every spank, which was exactly what the spanking was making her feel like, a total bitch.

For Lita it was just another humiliation her body seemed to be forcing her to accept, this new and strange submissive desires driving her to accept the most perverted of things, including a spanking from a girl she should have kicked the ass of hours ago... a girl she had kicked the ass of hours ago only to let that same girl sexually dominate her and let her turn her into her bitch. It was humiliating, but God help her it felt so good.

As agonising as the paddling was Trish and Lita couldn't seem to stop their bodies from enjoying the abuse, their nipples hardening and pussy dripping as a result of their painful humiliation.

Soon Trish's and Lita's worlds dissolved around them and all that really existed was their aching asses and the paddles driving into their battered butt cheeks over, and over, and over again, both WWF divas completely lost in this feeling of pleasurable pain.

Torrie and Stacy must have spanked their bitches a thousand times each with their paddles and still they hadn't given up. It was impressive and a testament to both WWF girls toughness, but it also just pissed the WCW girls off.

Switching tactics Torrie and Stacy began taking it in turns to hit their bitch as hard as they could with their paddles, each WCW wanting their own bitch to give up so she would have had an excuse to beat her more thoroughly later and for themselves and their girlfriend to really split apart their poor bitch's butt hole with a brutal double anal fucking.

The potential brutal double anal fucking also crossed Lita's mind as she and Trish had to endure this new level of ass abuse, the idea of her girlfriend Trish getting her ass hole torn apart by two massive dildos hurting the redhead more than those paddles ever could.

So, to save her girlfriend the indignity of a brutal double anal fucking, and to save them both from this brutal spanking Lita gave up.

"Stop! Stop! Oh God Mistress Stacy please stop!" Lita wept, slamming her hand down on the table, the sign of submitting for a wrestling match.

"You begging us to stop bitch?" Stacy asked, pulling Lita's head violently upwards by her hair, "Because you know what happens to your slut ass then don't you whore?"

"Yes Mistress Stacy." Lita whimpered.

"Yes Mistress Stacy what? Yes Mistress Stacy you're begging us to stop or yes Mistress Stacy you understand what happens to your whore ass if you do? Which is it slut?" Stacy demanded to know.

"Yes Mistress Stacy I understand and I beg you to stop." Lita clarified submissively.

Stacy smiled briefly in the knowledge that she had won her little competition with Torrie before her face became cold again and she smashed Lita face first down on the table before beginning to brutally paddle her ass like never before.

"HOW. DARE. YOU. FAIL. ME. YOU. STUPID. LEZZIE. WHORE. YOU. ARE. SO. FUCKING. WORTHLESS. I. DON'T. KNOW. WHY. I. EVEN. BOTHER. WITH. YOUR. PATHETIC. DYKE. ASS." Stacy screamed, delivering a savage strike to Lita's ass with every word.

Torrie watched with a proud smile on her face as her girlfriend taught her redheaded bitch a lesson in obedience, not really caring she had technically lost their little competition with Stacy as it would mean she would get another chance to tear Lita's stupid ass apart and help Stacy show the former WWF women's champion she was inferior to the WCW girls and was nothing but their bitch.

After all the abuse she had taken Lita was unable to stop herself from loudly crying as her ass was viciously beaten by her mistress, the redhead lying there on the table just hoping the abuse would stop.

When Stacy finally got tired of beating Lita's ass she turns to her girlfriend and asked, "So, do you want first crack at your slut's ass, or do you want me to loosen her up for you?"

Torrie looked thoughtful for a moment and then said, "Well, since I've fucked Trish's slutty ass a few times already it's only fair you get a turn at tearing her butt hole wide open."

"Thanks sweetie." Stacy grinned, "You know how much I love pounding open a bitch's ass."

"Damn right I do." Torrie grinned back, "Just promise me one thing?"

"Anything." Stacy said.

"Make my bitch moan like a total anal whore for you." Torrie said, "Make her love it. Make her love it up the butt."

"Oh both these skanky sluts clearly love it up the ass." Stacy interrupted.

"No doubt. But they're too stupid to know it." Torrie pointed out, "So I think we need to make sure at least Trish gets it through her thick head that we own her ass hole and she should be grateful for that, because she's a total butt slut and we're the best butt fuckers she is ever going to meet."

"Oh, I get it now." Stacy nodded, before grinning, "No problem."

"I didn't think it would be." Torrie said with a big smile on her face as Stacy pulled a strap on up her thighs and then advanced on her prey.

Trish cried out in pain as Stacy gave her ass a hard double smack, causing both of her meaty cheeks to jiggle from the impact. She then let out a soft whine as Stacy's hands began massaging her ass cheeks, soon adding squeezing and pinching to the mix, the WCW girl clearly having fun with Trish's big butt.

"Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm, look at this big fat ass. You must love feeling these big cheeks jiggle as you fuck this skanky butt." Stacy said.

"Love it." Torrie agreed with a smirk, "And her ass hole is a lot tighter than you'd think."

"Looks it." Stacy said, spreading Trish's big butt cheeks and looking held at the sight of the other woman's tight looking back door.

"Go ahead and try it already." Torrie eagerly encouraged, "Slammed that slut's shitter! Shove your strap on in Trish's slutty little shit hole and see for yourself just how tight my bitch's ass is."

"Oh I will, but first I want to taste it." Stacy said, before leaning forward and sliding her tongue over Trish's puckered rosebud.

This caused Trish to gasp in shock. Given the previous rough treatment she wasn't expecting something as soft as a tongue on her butt hole, but Stacy's tongue slid all over her shit hole eagerly and skilfully.

Within seconds Trish was moaning like the anal whore she was becoming, pushing her ass slightly up and back in an attempt to give Stacy better access to her ass hole.

Since she was spreading Trish's big ass cheeks Stacy was able to pretty much get all the access she could possibly need, but she liked the fact that Trish was trying to help her. It was a clear sign that all Torrie's hard work was paying off and Trish was turning into a good little submissive bitch and soon Trish and Lita would be completely broken anal sluts for Torrie and Stacy. Just like the WCW girls wanted it.

Concentrating on the here and now Stacy continued licking Trish's ass hole for several long minutes, occasionally spitting on the tight back hole and using her tongue to rub the saliva in. After a while she even tried shoving her tongue up Trish's ass. Unfortunately Trish's anal ring was so tight Stacy couldn't push her tongue in very far, but she still had a lot of fun trying. She also had a lot of fun groping Trish's meaty cheeks, Stacy really going to town on those big butt cheeks just like she went to town on Trish's butt hole.

As much fun as she had playing with Trish's ass cheeks and licking the other woman's ass hole Stacy's desire to butt fuck her fellow female wrestler became too overwhelming and without warning she pulled away from Trish's yummy little butt hole, quickly sucked on her right index finger and then shoved that finger through Trish's tight little butt hole and as deep as she could into the other girl's rectum.

"Fuck Torrie, you are right..." Stacy said, marvelling at the feeling of Trish's tight back passage clamping down on her finger, "Your bitch's butt is really tight."

"I know right?" Torrie laughed, "Real surprising considering what an anal whore she is."

"I don't know, I just think she needs a couple of real butt busters to stretch her shit hole out. Make her love having a stretched out little shit hole." Stacy grinned.

"You mean like us?" Torrie grinned back.

"Hell yeah, I mean us." Stacy giggled as she began really pounding Trish's ass hole with her finger, "Or at least for right now I mean, ME!"

Trish cried out as all of a sudden Stacy's finger was replaced by something much bigger which stretched her ass hole wide apart until it gained entry and slid very deep into her bowels and stretched her rectum walls.

"Oh yeah Stace, stretch that shit hole! Make her take every fucking inch of that dildo up her slutty ass!" Torrie yelled out in happy encouragement.

"Fuck yeah, gonna make her take it all!" Stacy growled through gritted teeth as she brutally slammed her strap on deep into Trish's big ass.

It wasn't long before Stacy's strap on was completely buried in Trish's bubble butt, those meaty cheeks soon rippling and jiggling as Stacy's hip smacked into them again and again, the WCW girl giving the WWF girl no chance to get used to the large dildo inside her rectum before beginning to sodomise her.

At first Trish was unable to stop herself from crying out and whimpering pathetically, but that just led to Stacy smacking her ass hard, both the WCW girls laughing hysterically and taunting her with things like, "Yeahhh, cry like the little bitch you are Trish!" "Fuck you're pathetic!" "WWF bitches are such fucking weaklings!" "Poor little bitch, she is crying because she can't take the fact that now she is nothing but a WCW girl's anal whore!"

Eventually Trish was able to get her sobs under control somewhat, but she couldn't stop completely. Her ass was just so sore. Just the feeling of Stacy's hips smacking into her big round butt cheeks was agonising, and the random strikes Stacy gave her big behind only made the pain worse.

The feeling of her ass hole getting stretched wide open and filled was no picnic, but whether because of the previous evening's abuse or not at least Trish's rectum relaxed and accepted its invasion. In fact not only did the initial physical pain inside her ass fadeaway to a feeling of uncomfortableness but Trish actually felt that uncomfortableness turn to pleasure, which if last night told her anything would only grow in intensity.

Of course the fact that she was getting pleasure from this was the most painful thing of all.

It was so humiliating. Losing a bet and being forced to take it up the ass was one thing, but to actually get off on being sodomised in the most humiliating way Trish could think of was horrifying. And this was the second time, meaning last night wasn't a fluke. Torrie and Stacy were right, Trish was an anal whore. A shameless anal whore who clearly loved being dominated and degraded by other women.

Already Trish felt an intense desire to once again fully submit to the WCW girls brand of anal humiliation, become their happy little willing bitch once again, and as she was unable to stop whorish moans escaping her lips it became clear that it was only a matter of time before Trish would give into that intense desire, would become Torrie's and Stacy's submissive bitch who loved getting anally invaded.

"Yeahhhhhhhh, that's it bitch! Moan! Moan like the little anal whore that you are!" Torrie practically screamed Trish's face before brutally slapping her, "Moan for my girlfriend you stupid WWF bitch! Moan as she's fucking you up your stupid fat ass! Oh fuck Stace, fuck that big fat ass hard!"

Looking at Torrie noticed that Stacy had a faraway look in her eye and her face was awash with pleasure and pride.

Of course Torrie knew exactly how her girlfriend felt. They both loved pounding bitch ass, and she knew from experience it was incredible rush to fuck these WWF divas who thought they were so much better than them. Plus Trish's big bubble butt was like something out of a perverted dream.

Because of this Torrie found ways to amuse herself for a while, which mostly included slapping and spitting Trish's face, trash talking, enjoying the sound of Trish's moans, groans and whimpers and Stacy's hips smacking off Trish's ass and the looks on the other two blondes' faces. However above all else Torrie just enjoyed watching her girlfriend fucking Trish Stratus up the ass, using the cover model and WWF star as her personal anal whore.

As Trish writhed underneath the power of the butt fucking and Stacy held her skilfully in place so she could use Trish's shit hole as a fuck hole Torrie felt an incredible rush of pride. That's my girl, Torrie thought as Stacy slammed Trish's shitter brutally hard only for the WWF diva to moan like a anal whore.

"Oh Torrie..." Stacy moaned dreamily, immediately getting her girlfriend's attention, "I know these bitches are inferior to us in nearly every way, but damn this is one fine piece of ass!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers