Anal Invasion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers

Lita was also grateful that Stacy was giving her ass time to relax and between each thrust. If the leggy blonde had wanted to she could have probably shoved the whole shaft up her ass by now. It would have probably caused her back passage, or at least her back hole, some serious permanent damage, and while Lita doubted that Stacy was above doing such a thing the whimpering redhead was grateful for the small bit of mercy.

In the same way Lita supposed she should be grateful to Torrie for just staying still and not complaining that Stacy was inserting the second dildo too slowly. It was hard to be grateful to her considering the humiliating amount of verbal abuse Torrie was showering Lita with, but for what little it was worth Lita was grateful that beyond the verbal abuse Torrie hadn't done anything to make this worse for her.

However shortly after the second cock was fully inserted into Lita's rectum the redhead forgot all about gratitude and pain. She pretty much forgot everything. Her name, her company, her girlfriend, and of course any distant memory of what dignity was. Instead Lita concentrated on the overwhelming ecstasy she was receiving from her brutalised back passage, any lingering pain from having her shit pipe stretch so obscenely not even registering in Lita's mind as she was lost in pure pleasure.

It was probably for the best that Lita swiftly lost all comprehension for what going on around her considering how much the WCW girls continued to yell abuse of her, Stacy wasting no time once she was fake balls deep in the other girl's shitter before moaning, "FUCK! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCKKKKKKKKKKK! Fucking whore! Fucking slutty little anal whore! Do you see this Torrie? Do you see what a fucking slutty little anal whore the mighty Lita is?"

"Yeahhhhhh, I fucking see it! Mmmmmmmmm, I can see the high and mighty Lita acting like a total anal whore! And you know what else? Mmmmmmmm, ooooooh, I can fucking hear her! I can fucking hear her moaning like a shameless little anal whore as she takes two big fat dildos up her stupid dyke ass!" Torrie spat, smacking Lita's poor abused pooper, "Ohhhhhhhhhh, it's so fucking hot hearing the mighty Lita moaning like that! Like she has no fucking shame!"

"That's because she doesn't have any left!" Stacy laughed.

"If she even had any to begin with!" Torrie pointed out.

"Yeah, a little whore like her probably doesn't even know the meaning of the word shame! Or dignity! And she certainly doesn't know now, not with her shit hole stretched around our big fucking dildos!" Stacy moaned, momentarily becoming lost in the sight of her big strap on sliding in and out of Lita's ass hole as Torrie's big strap on remained motionless inside the WWF diva's ass, "Mmmmmmmmmm, fuck, that shit hole looks so fucking hot with both of those big girl dicks stretching it out, making it so loose and gaping that the mighty Lita probably won't sit or shit right for a week!"

"Oh Stace, with us around these bitches will be lucky if they're ever able to take a seat, or take a shit, without masses amounts of fucking pain again!" Torrie boasted, her eyes becoming locked on the forgotten blonde in the room who had just been lying where she was, desperately trying to regain her strength, "Speaking of which, hey Trish... get that big, disgusting fat ass of yours over here! I want you bending over right here in front of me!"

"Awww Tor, not abandoning our double anal fucking of my bitch's skanky ass, are you?" Stacy questioned.

"Of course not." Torrie promised, her lust filled eyes never leaving the nervously approaching Trish, "I just got a really hot idea how we can put Trish in her place while we're doing the same to Lita."

"Ok, but I'm pretty sure these skanks know their place by now, isn't that right you stupid WWF bitches?" Stacy asked.

"Yes Mistress Stacy." Trish and then Lita whimpered, the redhead earning a hard slap to her ass, probably because of her hesitation.

Although it could have been a reward, Stacy all smiles as she said, "Good bitches. Now, what have you got in mind Torrie?"

"Just watch." Torrie said, spending a few moments just lustfully staring at the big fat ass which was presented to her.

Trish blushed hard as she looked back to see that look of lust, knowing that her mistress was getting off at staring at her big round cheeks which thanks to all the abuse were rosy red, and worse her gaping butt hole which felt so stretched that Trish wondered if the WCW girls were right and she'd never be able to sit or shit right again. It certainly didn't feel like she ever would, Trish feeling like she would be lucky if her ass hole ever even closed up a little after the brutal butt fuckings she had taken at the hands of Torrie and Stacy.

Just as Trish was envisioning the humiliation of going to a doctor or a plastic surgeon to surgically repaire her ruined rectum she felt something much smaller than one of those monster strap ons entering her stretched wide shit hole.

First Trish blushed when she realised it was Torrie's finger. Then Trish blushed as she felt Torrie move that finger from one gaping side to another, emphasising just how stretched open her butt hole really was.

After wallowing in her latest humiliation for a few long seconds Trish felt Torrie adding finger after finger into her back door, her mistress easily able to get all four of her fingers and her thumb into Trish's rectum with no problem whatsoever. Then, in a sign which actually gave Trish some semblance of hope in a really perverted way, she felt Torrie's knuckles fitting snuggly around her gaping ass hole. Although that was only for a moment, Torrie pushing roughly forwards and with a humiliating amount of ease inserting her entire fist into Trish's well fucked bubble butt.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKK YEAH, FIST THAT BITCH'S SLUTTY SHITTER TORRIE!" Stacy squealed in delight, then realising she was literally screaming in Torrie's ear added a lot more quietly, "Fist fuck Trish's slutty little ass hole while we're double fucking Lita's slutty little ass hole! Mmmmmmmmmmmm, yeah let's really show these WWF bitches who's boss at the same time!"

"Yeah, but let's do it right!" Torrie grinned wickedly, "Because Trish's slutty little ass feels soooooooo fucking loose around my fist I'm not sure she even feels it!"

"So what? We double fuck both of them?" Stacy questioned, already loving the idea.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, yeah! Come stick your fist inside Trish's slutty little ass Stace. There's plenty of room." Torrie said, her grin becoming evil looking.

"No, please Mistress no, my ass can't take it!" Trish whimpered pathetically, more out of instinct than anything as deep down she already knew her ass was getting a double fisting.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP SLUT!" Torrie and Stacy yelled simultaneously, Torrie then adding, "You'll take whatever we give you! Do I make myself clear anal skank?"

"Yes Mistress." Trish whimpered, lowering her head submissively and accepting the inevitable double anal fisting her mistresses were obviously intent on giving her.

"Damn right! Now keep that worthless mouth of yours shut and take this fist up your slutty ass!" Stacy growled as she pushed four of her fingers unceremoniously into Trish's rectum to join Torrie's fist.

The fingers slid in easy enough. So did Stacy's thumb. The real trick was pushing the rest of her hand inside Trish's ass which was much harder than Stacy would have thought.

Given the amount Trish was whimpering Stacy even found herself wondering if it was even possible to double fist Trish's ass. Maybe the submissive blonde's butt hole needed a little more stretching. Maybe she and Torrie should save this for after giving Trish a few more hard rectum wreckings. Then again maybe Trish's ass hole just couldn't stretch widely enough to take it. After all, while Stacy officially considered Trish's butt hole an orifice for her pleasure, and Torrie's pleasure of course, the fact was that hole wasn't designed for taking two fists inside it.

However just as Stacy was thinking this a huge smile crossed her face as Trish's butt hole stretched just a tiny bit more open to allow her knuckles to join Torrie's wrist wrapped around that once tiny anal ring.

Trish squealed hysterically but offered no other form of protest, a fact which made Stacy grin wide as with one final violent push she inserted the rest of her fist into Trish's ass. This of course got another hysterical squeal from Trish, but that made Stacy only love the whole situation more, she and her beloved Torrie sharing a joyous smile as they felt their hands touching deep inside Trish's bowels.

In what was probably the most simultaneously romantic and twisted moment of her life Stacy moved her hand around inside Trish's big ass. To Stacy's delight Torrie immediately seem to get what she was trying to do, both WCW girls moving their hands around inside their enemy's/bitch's bowels until they were able to close their fingers around each other's hands, Torrie and Stacy holding hands inside Trish's rectum.

At first the two WCW girls just quietly savoured the moment. The feeling of their hands intertwined inside a bitch's butt. Their strap on dildos both buried inside another bitch's butt. The two of them staring lovingly into each other's eyes as they totally dominated and humiliated the supposedly much tougher WWF girls.

Then Torrie and Stacy started to fuck their bitches.

Technically Torrie started it as for the first time since Stacy's strap on joint her's deep inside Lita's ass Torrie started slowly pulling her fake dick out of Lita's obscenely stretched butt hole. She managed to pull half of her dildo out of Lita's rectum before beginning to push it back in, Torrie grinning at how every little movement got a whimper or a gasp out of the redheaded bitch.

Lita let out an extra loud gasp when Torrie started pushing her strap on cock back inside her back passage, partly because of that fact but also partly because at that same moment Stacy started pulling her strap on dick out of Lita's widely stretched ass hole.

The two WCW girls smiled happily at each other, both knowing what the other had in mind as they began working over Lita's shit chute like a heavyweight boxer, or perhaps even a wrestler from the WWF or WCW, would work over an opponent, or more accurately a defenceless punching bag. Torrie would push in and Stacy would pull out. Then Torrie would pull out and Stacy would push in. Over, and over, and over again, the deepest depths of Lita's bowels being constantly pounded by one cock while the redhead's ass hole and the first few inches into her rectum remained stretched far beyond what the poor WWF diva should ever had to endure.

Shortly after establishing this rhythm with Stacy inside Lita's bowels Torrie started work on brutalising Trish's ass. She did this by clutching tight to Stacy's hand and pulling them both back, Torrie grinning sadistically as Trish cried out from having her ass hole being forced to stretch widely open again around the clasped hands of the WCW girls.

Immediately taking the hint Stacy helped Torrie push their fists back inside Trish's forbidden passage, the combined force pushing those fists even further than they were before into Trish's poor pooper. And again Torrie and Stacy repeated their actions, constantly giving Trish's rectum a double punch which actually got less of a cry out of Trish then when they pulled their hands back to stretch the poor blonde's brutalised butt hole.

The WCW girls continued anally abusing the WWF girls like this in total silence. Or more accurately the WCW girls were silent. The WWF girls were whimpering, gasping and even crying at the brutal ass fuckings they were taking at the hands of the WCW girls, literally in Trish's case. The sounds the WWF girls were making only made the moment sweeter for the WCW girls, although Torrie and Stacy were also savouring the feeling of Trish's back hole and back passage practically crushing their hands and the surprisingly equally tight feel of Lita's rectum, even though they obviously didn't feel it in the same way. Most of all Torrie and Stacy were savouring the sight of the famous WWF divas Trish Stratus and Lita bent over in front of them and taking their fists and strap on dicks up their slutty asses, the WCW girls completely dominating the WWF girls through anal sex.

After a while these sounds, feelings, and most of all the sight of anally abusing Trish and Lita had Torrie and Stacy picking up the speed of the double anal fisting and the double anal fucking, which only made the sight, feelings and especially the sounds better.

At this point the WWF girls whimpers, gasps and cries had become joined by moans, groans and other unidentifiable sounds of pleasure, something which Torrie and Stacy didn't miss as they continued roughly pounding the poor poopers of Trish and Lita.

"YEAHHHHHHHHHH, TAKE IT YOU WORTHLESS CUNTS! TAKE IT! TAKE IT UP YOUR SLUTTY FUCKING POOP HOLES! TAKE OUR FUCKING COCKS! TAKE OUR FUCKING FISTS! MMMMMMMMMMMMM FUCK YEAHHHHHHHH, FUCKING TAKE IT! TAKE IT LIKE THE BITCHES YOU ARE!" Stacy screamed almost as violently as she was fucking and fisting the WWF girls' asses.

"OHHHHHHHHH FUCK YES, YOU'RE OUR BITCHES! YOU'RE, MMMMMMMMMM FUCKKKKKKK AHHHHHHH, YOU'RE OUR FUCKING BITCHES SOOOOOOOO YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE OUR FUCKING COCKS AND FISTS RIGHT UP YOUR SLUTTY SHIT HOLES!" Torrie added just as violently, "MMMMMMMMMMM FUCK YESSSSSSSSS, YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE IT! MMMMMMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHH, TAKE IT DEEP IN THESE FUCKING HOLES YOU SHIT FROM, MMMMMMMMMMM, AND WHEN WE'RE DONE YOU'LL NEVER SHIT RIGHT AGAIN!"

"AND YOU WON'T FUCKING CARE!" Stacy interrupted, "MMMMMMMMMMM, FUCK, WE'RE GOING TO RUIN THE HOLES YOU SHIT FROM! FUCKING SLAM YOUR SHITTERS SOOOOOOOO BAD THAT YOU'LL NEVER SHIT RIGHT AGAIN AND YOUR FUCKING SHIT HOLES WILL STAY OPEN AND GAPING, OOOOOOOOOH FUCKKKKKKKKK, AND YOU'LL FUCKING LOVE IT BECAUSE IT MEANS YOUR MISTRESSES WILL BE ABLE TO USE YOUR SHIT FACTORIES LIKE THIS WHEN EVER THEY WANT! OHHHHHHHHHHH, YESSSSSSSS, YOUR FUCKING BUTT HOLES ARE GOING TO BE OPEN AND GAPING FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES, MMMMMMMMMMMM, AND YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE IT AS MUCH AS ME AND TORRIE AHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS, BECAUSE IT MEANS YOUR MISTRESSES WILL BE BENDING YOU OVER AND ASS FUCKING YOU ALL THE FUCKING TIME, WHICH IS JUST WHAT YOU WANT BECAUSE YOU'RE TOTAL ANAL SLUTS!"

"AND BECAUSE AT THIS POINT YOU STUPID WHORES KNOW THAT WE OWN YOU! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK YEAH, WE FUCKING OWN YOU! WE OWN YOUR ASS HOLES! YOU'RE OUR BITCHES!" Torrie added, "WHAT ARE YOU?"

"WE'RE YOUR BITCHES!" Trish and Lita screamed, first Trish then Lita adding, "YOU OWN OUR ASS HOLES!"

"WHO'S BITCH ARE YOU TRISH?" Torrie yelled.

"I'M TORRIE'S BITCH!" Trish screamed.

"AND WHO OWNS YOUR ASS HOLE?" Torrie growled.

"MY MISTRESS TORRIE OWNS MY ASS HOLE!" Trish quickly replied.

"WHO'S BITCH ARE YOU TRISH?" Stacy yelled.

"I'M STACY'S BITCH!" Lita screamed.

"AND WHO OWNS YOUR ASS HOLE?" Stacy growled.

"MY MISTRESS STACY OWNS MY ASS HOLE!" Lita quickly replied.

"AND ARE YOU HAPPY WE'RE RUINING YOUR ASSES?" Torrie questioned.

"YESSSSSSSSS! PLEASE RUIN OUR ASSES! RUIN THEM UNTIL WE CAN'T SHIT RIGHT!" Trish cried.

"MAKE OUR SHIT HOLES OPEN AND GAPING FOREVER SO WE CAN SERVE YOU LIKE GOOD LITTLE ANAL SLUTS FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDD, TURN OUR SHIT CHUTES INTO SHEATHS FOR YOUR BIG DICKS! PLEASE, MMMMMMMMMMMMMM, WE WANT OUR POOP PASSAGES TO BE DEPOSITORIES FOR YOUR BIG COCKS!" Lita screamed.

"BECAUSE WE'RE YOUR BITCHES!" Trish added.

"AND YOU OWN OUR ASS HOLES!" Lita added.

Trish and Lita continued to try and tell Torrie and Stacy how happy they were that the WCW girls were ruining their asses but nothing else that came out of their mouths were all that coherent considering that was the moment cum started squirting out of their pussies like they had suddenly been turned into fountains. Neither of them had any idea what they were saying, or even what they're own names were. All Trish and Lita knew was they were in paradise, and they would do anything to feel this way again.

Shortly after this the stimulators on their clits combined with all the mental stimulation sent Torrie and Stacy over the edge of several strong climaxes of their own. Those climaxes robbed Torrie and Stacy of the last of their strength, both of them quickly exchanging a look which told the other if they didn't stop now they would pass out, and they didn't want to give the WWF bitches a chance for revenge like that. So after countless orgasms for all four women Torrie and Stacy simultaneously pulled their fists and strap on dildos out of the asses of Trish and Lita before stumbling back to admire their handiwork.

Both Torrie and Stacy grinned. They hadn't been trying to literally ruin the rectums of Trish and Lita, but giving just how obscenely wide those red ringed craters were they might have actually succeeded. If they had Torrie and Stacy would need to find new anal sluts, but not before showing their handiwork to the rest of the WCW locker room, and possibly the WWF locker room too. Maybe even make Trish and Lita bend over and spread their ass cheeks for the RAW audience, let the whole world know what a couple of anal sluts Trish and Lita were. Of course Torrie and Stacy might do that regardless at some point, but for now they were both loving their private showing of the inner depths of Trish's and Lita's bowels courtesy of the WWF girls' gaping ass holes.

After staring lustfully at those gaping butt holes for a while Torrie called out, "Hey bitches, come clean Trish's fat disgusting ass off our beautiful hands!"

Trish and Lita whimpered softly but did what they were told, slowly turning around and lifting themselves up so they could start cleaning.

Instinctively Trish went for Torrie's hand, grimacing momentarily when she first tasted her own ass but quickly putting it aside so she could worship her mistress's hand. Trish slid her tongue up the length of the palm and Torrie's index finger before then taking that finger into her mouth and sucking on it as thoroughly as she could. Then Trish repeated this process with Torrie's other fingers, sucking most of them twice to make sure she got every little bit of her own ass juice. Once she had done that Trish started licking the front and the back of Torrie's palm, again doing a thorough job so she got all of her anal juices and thus pleased her mistress.

Lita did the same thing with Stacy's hand, although she did things in a slightly different order. Stacy didn't really care, she just loved watching Trish and Lita continuing to do what they were told. Although the hand licking felt kind of nice, and was at least a little humiliating due to the fact that their hands had been deeply embedded in Trish's ass, it wasn't quite as hot or humiliating as some of the other things Stacy had in mind. That was exactly why as soon as she was sure her hand had been thoroughly cleaned Stacy ordered, "Ok now get on your knees and clean our cocks of Lita's skanky slut ass!"

To the delight of the WCW girls Trish and Lita didn't hesitate to fall to their knees before them and immediately swallowed the heads of their cocks. Whether out of shame, discussed or perverted enjoyment the WWF divas did briefly pause as they both tasted the deepest part of Lita's rectum on those dildos, but that didn't last long and soon Trish and Lita were slurping on those fake dicks like good little submissive sluts.

"Yeahhhhhhhh, that's it, suck every drop of your girlfriend's slutty ass off my cock!" Torrie moaned as she grabbed a handful of Trish's hair and pushed her mouth down further on her strap on, "Mmmmmmm yeah get every fucking drop of that nasty slut ass! Taste those fucking skanky bowels! MMMMMMMMMM, you like the way your girlfriend's rectum tastes slut? Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yeahhhhh, you like that don't you? You like tasting the hole your girlfriend shits from on my cock?"

MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers