Anal Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers

"Good girl, now start bouncing." Stacy praised Lita, before gently slapping her bitch's ass, "Try and please me with your ass. It's all your ass hole is good for, it's all your good for. I want to see your ass worshipping my cock."

Fighting through the shame she was feeling Lita did as she was told, slowly starting to lift her ass up, the dildo slowly leaving her rectum, inch by inch before slowly sliding her ass back down filling her back door with dick again.

At first Lita found this act humiliating, like she was helping her tormentor to degrade her, but then a thought came to her. She was the one setting the pace. For the first time since she'd woken up Lita was in control again. This thought made her feel powerful, and horny. Soon Lita was bouncing her ass up and down on Stacy's cock, pounding her own pooper on the dildo.

"Fucking beautiful." Stacy said, as she stared at Lita's ass hole impaling itself on her dick, "Reach back and spread your ass cheeks for me again bitch. I want a better look at your ass hole."

Those words quickly snuffed out Lita's little delusion of control because the redhead knew at this point she wouldn't dare piss Stacy off just in case the blonde chose to stop stuffing her ass with that wonderful dick and as much as it shamed her Lita wanted that dick. So, with her spirits crushed, Lita reached back and submissively spread her ass cheeks, making it very obvious who was in control here.

Torrie watched as Lita spread her ass and impaled herself on Stacy's strap on, Torrie's own strap on still hammering Trish's helpless ass hole at an almost violent speed. Although Torrie had wanted to switch positions and join Stacy on the opposite bed sooner she decided she would wait a few minutes to see if Lita rebelled when given the opportunity. Torrie had to admit she was impressed that her girlfriend seemed to have arguably the toughest WWF diva still on their roster eating out of the palm of her hand, but at the same time she didn't want to be upstage by Stacy.

Pulling out of Trish's rectum Torrie got off the bed, walked over to the other side of the other bed and got onto it beside Stacy, leaving Trish kneeling on the bed with her ass spread. Trish stayed like that for a long time, not even removing her hands from her butt cheeks. She was in total shell shock and couldn't believe what had happened to her. She had been beaten, battered, abused and buggered... and she had loved it.

Slowly coming to her senses Trish got off the bed and looked across the room to see Torrie and Stacy staring at her, waiting to see what she would do. Considering what she had just been through what Trish should have done was grab a chair, or something else that could have been used as a weapon, and attacked the WCW divas. But she didn't want to do that. At that moment all Trish wanted to do was impale her own ass on Torrie's strap on and submit to the other woman completely, but she was so afraid of these almost overwhelming feelings of submission that she just froze up.

Unable to look at the WCW girls Trish's eyes fell upon Lita, her redheaded girlfriend now shamelessly bouncing on Stacy's dick seemingly without a care in the world which was untrue because Lita's mind was a battlefield of thoughts and the redhead's mind only became more confused when she looked up and saw Trish staring at her.

Both WWF divas found themselves being overwhelmed with shame as they remembered how powerful they had felt when they had defeated Torrie and Stacy in the ring only a short while ago and now they felt completely powerless, slaves to these new strange desires.

"Stop making googly eyes at your girlfriend slut," Torrie commanded, as she broke the spell that had fallen between Trish and Lita, "She's being a good little bitch and using her ass to please my girlfriend, which is exactly what you should be doing with your ass right now, so bring that ass over here and get your butt back where it belongs!"

Trish bit her lip for a moment, briefly considering disobeying Torrie, but quickly realised she wasn't fooling anyone, even herself. She wanted that dick back inside her ass and she no longer cared if doing so meant she had to give up her identity and become another woman's bitch just so long as she got her ass stuffed with dick again.

Crawling onto the bed Trish turned around, grabbed Torrie's dildo and lined it up with her ass hole, but before she could shove it inside herself she was stopped by Torrie.

"No, turn around." Torrie demanded, "I want to look into your eyes as you except your new role in life as my bitch."

Trish blushed at those words but turned around and started lowering herself on the dick without any protest, unless you count the little gasp she made when the dildo's head slid through her anal ring and into her ass hole again. Once the head was through her back door Trish slowly lowered herself down on the dick until it was balls deep inside her butt and she was resting on Torrie's lap.

"Good bitch." Torrie said, smacking Trish's dildo stuffed ass, "Now start riding my dick. I want to see you worshipping it with your ass like my dick is the most important thing in the world to you."

Helpless to do anything but obey Trish lifted herself upwards, pulling a few inches of dildo out of her ass before slamming herself back down, burying those inches back inside her horny pooper. At this point Lita was brutalising her own back door on Stacy's dildo and believing that's what Torrie wanted from her Trish began to do the same, slamming her own shitter on Torrie's strap on at break neck speed.

Torrie laughed at Trish who was now obviously lost to the pleasure of her first butt fucking and enjoyed the sight of her new bitch trying to ruin her rectum for a few moments before stopping her.

"Stop Trish." Torrie commanded.

More than anything else so far that night there was no better example of how Trish was now Torrie's bitch than the fact that Trish actually stopped impaling her shit pipe on Torrie's strap on simply because the WCW girl told her too.

Trish wanted to disobey, but she just couldn't. It was like Torrie had neutered her free will by fucking her up the butt and she was now powerless to do anything but obey the woman who had invaded and conquered her ass hole.

"Good girl," Torrie said once Trish had stopped, "Now, I want you to ride my dick in a certain way. Just do as I say. Lift your ass up, slowly... that's it... a little more... a little more... stop when you can feel that the head of my cock is about to come out of your ass... are you there yet... good, now quickly use your weight to drop down and impale your ass on my dick... that's it, just like that, good girl, now again."

And so Trish began riding the dildo the way Torrie wanted her too, slowly lifting her ass upwards to remove the strap on and then slamming her ass upon it in one mighty thrust. It took Trish a little while to get used to it but soon she was loving it. Dropping her weight down on the dildo like that made her feel like she was taking one big thrust up the butt and it felt great.

Trish bounced her ass up and down, up and down, up and down on Torrie's strap on until finally she lifted her ass to high and Torrie's dildo slipped from Trish's ass hole.

There was a moment where Trish just stayed still dumbfounded, honestly unsure what she should do.

"Well don't just kneel there looking stupid, get my dick back in your ass hole bitch." Torrie snorted.

"Sorry." Trish muttered as she quickly reached down and grabbed the dick before guiding it back inside her ass hole.

Torrie laughed at Trish's submission and said, "I've got you well trained, don't I Trish?"

Trish grunted a response but the hard slap to her ass by Torrie quickly had her nodding her head.

"That's right, and that's because you're my bitch." Torrie said, "You do know that you're my bitch don't you Trish?"

Trish nodded again, but only because she knew it was what Torrie wanted to hear.

"Say it," Torrie insisted, "Say that you're my bitch."

"I'm... I'm your bitch." Trish stuttered.

"Trish, look at me." Torrie said, waiting until she had eye contact with Trish before continuing, "I've beaten you, I've had you eat me out, I've had you spreading your ass cheeks for me, and as we speak I'm making you impale your ass hole on a dildo strapped around my waist, a dildo you have willingly put in your own ass for God's sakes. Believe me Trish, you're a bitch. My bitch. What are you?"

Torrie's words cut into Trish deeper than any ever had before. Try as she might deny it the truth was Trish had loved every single depraved thing Torrie had made her do and that included being spanked and being fucked in the ass. Trish had no idea why she was loving her abuse so much but she could no longer stop herself from asking the question she had been trying to avoid for what felt like hours now. Why did she enjoy being Torrie's bitch?

And then Trish had a moment of clarity, were all became clear and she realised the truth.

Torrie had broken her.

The reason she was enjoying being Torrie's bitch was because she was Torrie's bitch.

Torrie had turned her into her bitch and now all Trish wanted to do was to please the woman who had broken her.

"Your bitch. I'm your bitch." Trish said in realisation.

"You finally understand?" Torrie asked.

"Oh yes Torrie, I finally understand, I'm nothing but your bitch." Trish said happily.

"Good bitch," Torrie said, "But that's mistress or mistress Torrie to you."

"Oh, I'm sorry mistress," Trish apologised, "Please forgive your bitch for her stupidity."

"Mmmmm, maybe," Torrie said thoughtfully, "Or maybe I'll beat your ass until it bleeds for not showing me the proper respect."

"Whatever you want mistress Torrie." Trish moaned as Torrie thrust upwards into her ass hole.

"You got that right bitch." Torrie said, before turning to her girlfriend, "Well Stace, looks like I win our little bet."

"Oh, and why is that?" Stacy asked, not taking her eyes off Lita's ass bouncing up and down on her dildo.

"Because I broke my bitch first." Torrie said proudly.

"Did not." Stacy said.

"Did too." Torrie said.

"Oh please, I've had this bitch broken since she spread her ass cheeks for me." Stacy said indicating to Lita.

"Maybe," Torrie said, "But you didn't get her to admit it."

"Ok, how about this," Stacy offered, "If I can get little Miss moonsault here to admit she's my bitch within a minute we each get a point."

Torrie thought for a minute and then said, "Ok, but she's got to mean it."

"Oh don't worry, she will." Stacy said to her girlfriend before turning her attention to her bitch, "Hey Lita... Lita... LITA!"

Lita had been in her own little world, loss to the pleasure she was feeling from inside her ass hole and wasn't shaken out of it until Stacy yelled at her.

"What?" Lita asked, turning her head round so she could look down at Stacy but never stopping from slamming her own shit hole down on Stacy's dildo.

"Do you know why I prefer to look at your ass rather than your face?" Stacy asked.

"... No." Lita said, unsure of how to respond to that question.

"Well it's quite simple. The reason I prefer to look at your ass rather than your face is because your ass isn't confused. Your ass knows who owns it. The moment I slid inside it your ass knew I was its master and has been begging me to fuck it ever since. Your ass has shown it just loves worshipping my cock, treating it and me with the proper respect, unlike you." Stacy explained.

"I'm... I'm... I'm sorry." Lita whimpered.

"You should be." Stacy snorted, "A bitch like you should try and show me a little more gratitude considering all I've done for you. I mean, I've let you have the privilege of eating my sweet pussy and now I'm allowing your ass hole to know the joy of having my dick inside it and you haven't even said thank you."

"... Th... th... thank you." Lita stuttered.

"Not good enough bitch." Stacy said, slapping Lita's ass, "You're nothing but a little up the butt dyke whore who stole a victory from me and my girlfriend earlier and I was nice enough to break you and make you my bitch and you don't even thank me properly. You know that you're just my bitch now so why can't you treat me with the respect I deserve? You could at least admit what you are. Come on Lita, admit what you are, admit what me, Torrie, Trish and you all know, admit that you're my bitch."

Lita's mind tried to fight back, tried to remind her of who she was, the things she had accomplished, and the sheer fact that if she wanted to she could easily beat both Torrie and Stacy but it was no use. Her horny ass hole wouldn't allow her to say or do anything that might take away the mind numbing anal pleasure Lita was discovering. So she couldn't deny what Stacy was saying, but what scared Lita far more was the fact that she didn't want to deny what Stacy was saying. Lita couldn't help think that Stacy was right. She had submitted to Stacy and ever since then Lita had acted like a total submissive bitch for Stacy and loved every minute of it. If that didn't make Lita Stacy's bitch then what did?

"Say it! Say that you're my bitch you fucking slut!" Stacy screamed impatiently.

In that moment Lita finally broke. Just hearing Stacy call her her bitch had a fresh round of juice dripping from Lita's pussy, which was leaking so much at this point she might as well have been a fountain, and the redhead knew she was fucked. Everything she had been was utterly destroyed and all that was left of the broken diva was a ravenous anal slut desperate to be butt fucked.

All that was left for her to do now was for her to accept her fate and try and please the woman who had broken her.

"Oh Stacy, I'm so sorry, you're right, I'm nothing but your bitch and I've been too stupid to realise it. I'm so sorry I haven't been treating you with the proper respect and I'm so grateful to you my master for breaking me and turning me into your bitch." Lita cried out as her will shattered into pieces.

"That's better," Stacy said, "But I prefer mistress or mistress Stacy."

"I'm sorry mistress Stacy, please forgive me, your bitch doesn't know how to address her owner properly. Please teach me how to be a good bitch for you." Lita pleaded submissively.

"Well, I think it's safe to say that these WWF bitches are completely broken." Stacy laughed, turning to her girlfriend.

"Perhaps, but you're bitch only broke just then so I win." Torrie pointed out.

"Allright, whatever," Stacy shrugged, "Hey, how about we get these bitches on all fours and celebrate our victory over them by completely ruining their ass holes."

"Sounds like fun, but I want to try something first," Torrie said out loud, before whispering the rest in Stacy's ear.

Stacy's face lit up and she giggled, "Sounds like fun, let's do it, Trish, Lita, get off our dicks."

Trish and Lita tried to pretend they hadn't heard Torrie and Stacy because they didn't want those two wonderful dildos to be removed from their ass holes, but a pair of hard slaps to the WWF divas rears quickly reminded them of who was in charge.

Once Trish and Lita had reluctantly lifted themselves up to remove the dildos Torrie and Stacy got out from under them and off the bed, before walking to the centre of the room. Turning back to the WWF divas Torrie and Stacy smirked when they saw Trish and Lita still kneeling on the bed, looking confused but obediently waiting for their new owners next command. Without a word Torrie and Stacy beckoned their bitches forward, the WCW girls laughing as the WWF girls failed to walk straight, Trish even rubbing her brutalised ass as she walked.

At this point Trish and Lita were in pretty bad state, their makeup smeared, their tits and asses still very red from previous abuse, especially their asses which were hurting inside and out.

When Trish and Lita were standing in front of the WCW girls they cast their eyes downwards, not wanting to look at the two women who had broken them, but Torrie and Stacy were not about to give them that choice.

"Look us in the eyes you fucking bitches." Stacy growled.

Trish and Lita did as they were told.

"Get on your knees and suck our cocks." Torrie commanded.

There was a moment's pause and then Trish and Lita simultaneously fell to their knees, grabbed the dildos by their bases and swallowed as much strap on as they possibly could in one go. They got quite a lot, managing to take the two dildos to the back of their throats on the first try, and then on the second try slide the strap ons down their throats almost all the way, and then all the way on the third try.

With both their gullets full of dildo Trish and Lita began bobbing their heads on the dicks, deep throating their new owners in an attempt to please them.

The WWF girls tasted their own ass holes on the strap ons but they were so lost to their own feelings of submission they ignored were the dildos had been and concentrated on giving Torrie and Stacy head.

Trish and Lita were a little disgusted by the act when they had been told to do it but shortly after putting the strap ons in their mouths the WWF divas found they actually quite liked the taste of their own ass holes and were soon hungrily slurping at the fake cocks like their lives depended on it.

Torrie and Stacy laughed as Trish and Lita began to passionately blow their fake cocks, the two WWF girls sucking their own ass juices off the WCW girls strap ons before replacing the flavour of their bowels with their saliva as they slobbered all over the dicks.

"What a surprise, a couple of WWF girls who know how to suck cock." Stacy said mockingly.

"Yeah, looks like they fucking love it too." Torrie added, "You bitches love it don't you?"

"Yes mistress Torrie." Trish and Lita said briefly stopping their cock sucking duties before going right back to work.

The WCW girls laughed again.

"How do you like the taste of your ass hole on my dick Lita?" Stacy asked.

"It's delicious mistress Stacy." Lita said, before taking Stacy's strap on back inside her mouth.

"I'm glad you like it, because you're going to be sucking my strap on a lot and chances are it's going to be covered in some bitch's pussy or ass juice." Stacy said.

"What about you Trish?" Torrie asked, "Does my bitch like the taste of her ass hole on my dick?"

"Yes mistress Torrie, your bitch loves the taste of her ass hole on your dick." Trish said submissively.

"Good, cause you know how it got there don't you Trish?" Torrie said and when Trish nodded in response she asked, "How Trish, how did the taste of your ass hole get on my dick?"

"Because you owned my ass hole." Trish said dreamily.

"That's right Trish, I owned your ass hole, and I'm seconds away from doing it again, but first give me a kiss, I want to taste your ass hole on your lips you perverted little slut." Torrie said, as she grabbed Trish by the hair and pulled her up into a deep kiss.

Stacy did the same with Lita and soon the four women were engaged in hot lip lock action. After a while of dominating the WWF girls with their mouths Torrie and Stacy broke apart from Trish and Lita and smiled.

"Get back on all fours on the bed and spread your pretty ass cheeks for your owner, bitch!" Stacy told Lita, slapping her slut's ass on the word bitch just to further degrade the former women's champion.

Lita blushed a little at her humiliation but she was beyond trying to disobey the WCW girls so immediately after her ass had been slapped Lita obediently walked back over to the bed, got on her hands and knees and spread her ass for her new owner.

"You too Trish," Torrie said, groping Trish's butt as she talked, "Present your ass to its rightful owner, just like your little girlfriend is right now."

Trish was too broken to even blush, the blonde Canadian joining her girlfriend on the bed and happily spreading her ass to the woman who had dominated her so completely.

MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers