Anal Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers

Torrie and Stacy left Trish and Lita were they were for a few moments, wanting their bitches to feel humiliated at being forced to hold themselves open in such a vulnerable position, just waiting to be used, while the WCW girls admired the WWF girls widespread ass holes, the abused little back doors still failing to recover from the pounding they had taken. Once they had enjoyed the view long enough Torrie and Stacy got on the bed behind Trish and Lita and pressed the tip of their strap ons against their bitches butt holes.

"You want our dicks back inside your ass holes bitches?" Stacy asked.

"Yes mistress Stacy." Trish and Lita replied obediently in unison.

"Then beg for it sluts!" Torrie commanded as she slapped Trish's ass.

Trish and Lita started shamelessly begging to have their ass holes filled but they were talking so quickly at the same time Torrie and Stacy couldn't tell what they were saying.

"One at a time." Stacy said slapping Lita's ass, "You first Trish."

"Oh mistress Torrie, please shove your beautiful dick back inside my unworthy ass hole. I am honoured you chose my ass hole as your dick's home, even if it was only for a few wonderful minutes, and I beg you to make my ass hole your dick's home again. I'm nothing but your bitch, I understand that now, and as your bitch I beg you to use my worthless ass hole for your pleasure. You made me your bitch mistress Torrie, and now I beg you to use me as your bitch."

"Very good Trish," Torrie said, patting her bitch's ass, "I am glad you finally understand your place."

"And I'm glad you put me in my place mistress Torrie." Trish said.

"Wow Torrie, you've really got that bitch housebroken." Stacy laughed.

"Like there was any doubt." Torrie laughed.

"Yeah, and what about you bitch?" Stacy asked Lita as she pulled her hair, "Do you know your place?"

"Yes mistress Stacy, I know my place." Lita said.

"And what's your place bitch?" Stacy asked.

"Serving my mistress Stacy with my slut body." Lita said, "Eating her delicious pussy, bending over her knee for a spanking, spreading my ass cheeks so she may enjoy my ass hole, anything she wants."

"Good girl." Stacy said, "And you want my dick back inside your ass hole do you bitch?"

"Yes mistress Stacy." Lita said.

"Then beg for it like the bitch you are." Stacy commanded.

"Oh mistress Stacy, please stuff that beautiful dick of yours back inside my slutty shit hole and butt fuck me like the anal slut I am. Please stuff that beautiful dick of yours back inside my slutty shit hole and butt fuck me like the anal slut you turned me into. You turned me into your bitch mistress Stacy and I want to worship you for it forever. I beat you physically in the ring but you beat me mentally in the bedroom and now I'm yours. Now I belong to you. I'm your bitch. Please allow your bitch to serve her mistress with her unworthy butt hole, please mistress Stacy shove your strap on dick back inside my ass hole and use it for your pleasure."

"Come on Torrie, let's bust there butt holes together." Stacy said, laughing at Lita's submission, "On the count of three..."

"Three!" The WCW girls shouted in unison as they tore through the WWF girls ass holes.

Trish and Lita screamed as their butt holes were ripped open and their bowels were invaded again. Torrie and Stacy just continued to laugh and stuff the WWF girls back doors until Torrie had every inch of her dildo back inside Trish's poop shoot and Stacy had the full 12 inches of her strap on buried balls deep inside Lita's shit pipe.

With the WWF girls back passages well stuffed with dildo the WCW girls began slowly removing their strap ons from their bitches butts, watching with glee as Trish's and Lita's shit holes stretched obscenely around their polls before slamming forward and once again plundering the WWF divas poop pipes.

"Isn't that a beautiful sight?" Stacy asked dreamily as she watched her strap on slide in and out of Lita's ass hole.

"Yeah," Torrie agreed, "A couple of WWF bitches who finally understand their place, bent over and spreading their butt cheeks for us WCW girls."

"No, not them, their ass holes." Stacy said, "I mean just look at them, two beautiful little holes that understood from the moment we slid inside them that we were their masters and we owned them. They've been so accepting of their new roles as cock depositories and have even loved every second of it. And now they're just begging to be really fucked, to be brutalised, to be abused, to be ruined, to be shown beyond a shadow of a doubt who owns them."

"Actually I think both these bitches and their ass holes want that." Torrie chuckled.

"I'm glad, cause that's what they deserve." Stacy said, turning to her girlfriend, "Come on Torrie, lets tear these sweet holes open and show these WWF bitches who's boss!"

"Fine by me, I was in the mood for giving a serious butt slamming anyway." Torrie said before turning to her bitch, "Let go of your ass cheeks Trish, I want to feel that soft butt of yours against my thighs as I ruin your whore ass!"

Immediately Trish did as she was told, letting go of her butt cheeks and placing her hands on the bed in front of her, using her new leverage, not to strike back at the WCW woman who had enslaved her, but to lift her ass up so she could better offer it up to her mistress Torrie as a sacrifice.

"You too Lita." Stacy said, smacking Lita's rump, "Let go of your butt cheeks so that your mistress might better enjoy fucking your slutty ass!"

Just as Trish had done Lita didn't hesitate to let go of her butt cheeks and place her hands on the bed in front of her and use her new leverage to offer herself up to her mistress, her ass hole an offering to the woman who had enslaved her.

The WCW girls exchanged a smile, grabbed the WWF girls firmly by their waists and began viciously slamming their bitches butt holes.

The force of the butt fucking was so brutal that Trish and Lita couldn't help but cry out in pain as their ass holes struggle to cope with the new force of the abuse they were receiving. Burying their faces in the covers the WWF divas continued to cry out until Stacy grabbed Lita by her hair and pulled her upwards.

"Don't cover your face bitch, I want to hear you scream as I ruin your ass hole!" Stacy screamed as she continued to viciously sodomise Lita.

"I'm sorry mistress Stacy." Lita wept, more from having failed her owner than from the brutalising her butt hole was taking.

"You better be, now scream for me bitch!" Stacy roared as her hips became a blur, smacking over and over again into Lita's butt cheeks, the poor little hole in between them being torn apart by the vicious ass pounding.

"You too Trish!" Torrie said, pulling Trish up by her hair, "Scream for your mistress as she owns your ass hole!"

Trish and Lita did as they were told, screaming almost hysterically as they were sodomised, their shit holes slowly but surely adjusting to the hard butt pounding they were now receiving until the WWF divas screams were nothing but pure pleasure as their mistresses put them in their places.

Unfortunately for Trish and Lita relaxing their ass holes to accept the pounding they were taking from their betters came at a price.

The sodomy had taken its toll on the WWF girls and there was a cramp deep within their butt holes which just wouldn't go away, and it only got worse as the anal invasion continued. Trish and Lita both felt an incredible need to get to the nearest bathroom as quickly as possible, but their ass holes were being used by Torrie and Stacy, and after being completely broken by the WCW girls Trish and Lita didn't dare stop their mistresses from using them as they pleased.

So Trish and Lita just stayed there, faces down, asses up, the cramp building and building, both too relaxed to stop it until finally Stacy pulled out of Lita's ass and spread it wide so she could stare at the gaping crater which had once been the extreme diva's ass hole and Lita erupted in a deafening and disgusting fart right in Stacy's face.

Lita's face went as red as her hair as her fart echoed through the room which had now dissolved into silence.

There was another few seconds of silence and then Torrie and Stacy burst out laughing hysterically, humiliating Lita further.

"Looks like you ruined that ass alright." Torrie complemented her girlfriend.

"Not yet." Stacy said with menace in her voice, "Believe me Torrie, I've only just begun ruining this ass. After hearing nothing but Lita, Lita, Lita for the past year and after her beating us in our match, fuck, I'm not going to be done with this bitch until she's farting on every fucking thrust! When she's farting on every fucking thrust then and only then will I be satisfied that I've ruined this piece of ass!"

To put the explanation point on what she had just said Stacy delivered a hard slap to Lita's ass, causing the redhead to let out a gentle and nervous fart which caused the WCW girls to laugh again.

"I know what you mean though, I can't wait until my bitch is farting on every thrust." Torrie said dreamily, "Hey, do you think I've busted my bitch's butt enough for her to start farting yet?"

"Well, why don't you pull out of that whore ass and will see if your bitch has more self-control than my bitch!" Stacy said.

Eager to humiliate her bitch like Stacy had humiliated her bitch Torrie pulled her strap on from Trish's ass in one swift motion and spread her bitch's butt cheeks wide so air flooded Trish's bowels.

There was a few moments as Trish struggled to keep her rectum muscles under control but it was no use and she soon exploded in a fragrant and foul fart which was even louder than Lita's first fart.

Trish whimpered in humiliation and the WCW girls burst out laughing again hysterically as they further degraded their rivals.

"I almost wish humiliating these bitches was a bit more challenging." Stacy said mockingly.

"Yeah, but what can you expect from a couple of WWF bitches?" Torrie asked in an equally mocking response.

"Er, nothing but for them too happily bend over and spread their ass cheeks for us superior WCW girls." Stacy pointed out.

"Exactly," Torrie said before turning to the WWF girls, "What can we expect from you WWF bitches?"

"For us to bend over and spread our ass cheeks for superior WCW girls." Trish and Lita said in unison as their hands immediately flew to their butt cheeks and spread them for their owners, believing that's what they wanted.

There was a pause and then Torrie and Stacy burst out laughing again.

"Oh my God, do these bitches even remember what it's like to have dignity?" Stacy questioned.

"I doubt it." Torrie said, "But really, who the hell cares?"

"Not me, that's for sure." Stacy said, as she pushed Lita's hands away from her ass and began to force her strap on back into her bitch's butt hole, "Come on Torrie, let's wreck these ass holes until our bitches are farting on every thrust!"

"Right there with you Stacy." Torrie said as she did the same to Trish, pushing her hands away from her ass and re-entering her slut's shit pipe.

Once they were balls deep inside their bitches butts again Torrie and Stacy quickly established a hard butt fucking rhythm for ruining the WWF girls asses, ramming their back doors in long hard strokes before suddenly pulling out and spreading their ass cheeks until Trish and Lita exploded in loud, belching farts.

Both broken WWF divas desperately tried to control their bowel movements so they could maintain even a shred of dignity but it was no use, there anal walls were too loose and weak from the long hard fucking they had been taking and all they could do was postpone the inevitable, and every time the inevitable happened and a deafening, foul smelling fart erupted from their shit shoots Trish and Lita would blush a deeper shade of red as shame and humiliation flooded their bodies.

As Lita wallowed in humiliation Stacy was experimenting in ways she could bring her bitch more humiliation and completely break her ass.

Even at this stage Lita's bowels were surprisingly resistant and the redhead was able to stop herself from farting for quite a few seconds after the dick was removed from her ass, something Stacy did not like at all because it could give Lita even the slightest bit of delusion of control and Stacy wanted Lita to have no doubt who was in charge in this situation and who was the submissive bitch.

Wanting to remind Lita of her place when Stacy pulled out she delivered a hard slap to Lita's already sore ass, wanting to punish her, but unexpectedly as an effect of this Lita let out the loudest and foul smelling fart yet of the night.

Smiling wickedly Stacy returned to sodomising her bitch before pulling out again and delivering another hard slap to Lita's ass with the same loud and foul smelling effect.

Soon Stacy was brutally spanking Lita's ass every time she pulled out of her bitch, forcing the redhead to violently break wind until she was farting on every spank.

Having reduced the mighty Lita to a farting mess drove Stacy crazy with lust and the sadistic blonde soon gave up altogether on pulling out of Lita's ass and just began spanking her bitch as she butt fucked her. This meant that Lita's ass was given no time to recover whatsoever and soon the redhead was farting all over Stacy's strap on dick, the spanks increasing until Lita was breaking wind on every savage thrust.

While Stacy brutally busted Lita's butt until the redhead was farting on every thrust, Torrie took a more gentle approach.

Lita's fruitless attempts to control her bowels may have annoyed Stacy but Trish's fruitless attempts to control her bowels really turned Torrie on.

Torrie liked the fact that Trish could no longer control her own body thanks to her, and no matter how much she fought to keep her dignity the truth was that they both knew that all Trish's self-respect had been destroyed by Torrie, that the WCW girl had broken the WWF girl and now she was nothing more than her bitch, and the fact that Trish just couldn't stop herself from farting proved that.

So Torrie took great pride in spreading Trish's ass cheeks and watching as her bitch's rectum struggled to try and control itself but ultimately failed. Sometimes it would put up a long fight, sometimes it would be over very quickly, but every time Trish would always loudly fart, leaving no doubt who the bitch was here.

In fact the longer Trish controlled herself the louder her farts became and more frequent until she was loudly farting multiple times even though Torrie had put in half the effort to Trish's ass that Stacy had put into Lita's ass.

Nevertheless Torrie's desire to ruin Trish's ass soon caught up with her and she joined her girlfriend in completely ruining some WWF diva ass.

Trish was now too tired to fight back and just relaxed her ass completely, crying into the duvet as she and Lita farted obscenely on every bowel destroying thrust.

Giggling at Trish's tears Torrie looks down to where her hips were smacking into Trish's ass and made a discovery.

Looking over at where her girlfriend was sodomising the redhead Torrie made the same discovery and smiled wickedly.

"Looks like we really have ruined their asses Stacy!" Torrie commented.

Stacy was so lost in butt fucking and spanking the now endlessly farting Lita that she almost didn't hear her girlfriend's words, but she was glad she did when she looked down to see her dildo was stained brown from the now ruthless rectum wrecking of Lita's ass which caused a wicked smile to cross her face. It became even more wicked as she got a great idea how to further degrade the redhead.

As Stacy plotted to further degrade her bitch Trish and Lita were screaming in pleasure. They were completely lost in the sensations coming from the inside of their ass holes, so much so that they didn't even care they were farting anymore, they just wanted to be butt fucked like the bitches Torrie and Stacy had turned them into, so much so that they had started slamming themselves back upon their owners strap ons, wanting to get as much dildo into their ass holes as possible.

"Yeah, that's it, bounced that ass back on my cock bitch! Show me how much you love it in your ass!" Stacy laughed smacking Lita's ass, causing her bitch to fart again, as she continued to debase herself on her strap on, "You love it in your ass don't you bitch? You fucking can't get enough, isn't that right?"

"That's right mistress Stacy, I love it in my ass." Lita moaned as she slammed herself back against her colon's invader, "I love it, I need it, I'd do anything for it, I can't get enough of it!"

"Anything?" Stacy questioned.

"Anything!" Lita said.

"Would you taste your own ass hole?" Stacy asked.

"What?" Lita said.

"Would you taste your own ass hole on my cock?" Stacy asked.

"I..." Lita began.

"No, wait a minute, why am I fucking asking?" Stacy said, leaning back and pulling out of the redhead's ass hole, and after waiting for Lita's farts to subside, she told her bitch, "Suck my dick bitch! Taste your own ass hole on my cock!"

There was a pause when Lita was a little unsure what to do but her horny ass hole made up her mind for her and the redhead dived for Stacy's soiled strap on, swallowing the whole thing in one massive gulp before frantically bobbing her head up and down the shaft, cleaning it of her own ass juice which to her surprise she found quite pleasant.

"How does your ass hole taste bitch?" Stacy asked Lita as her head bobbed up and down on her strap on.

"Delicious." Lita said, momentarily taking the dildo out of her mouth before stuffing it right back in.

"Fuck, that's hot." Torrie said as she watched Lita willingly debase herself for Stacy.

"You like, why don't you have your bitch do it?" Stacy asked.

"You think I should?" Torrie asked.

"Torrie, the whole point of tonight is to do whatever we want to these bitches." Stacy said, "If you want to see your bitch suck ass flavoured dildo don't ask her, tell her."

Torrie grinned, pulled her dildo out of Trish's ass hole and after her bitch had finished breaking wind said, "Suck my dick bitch!

Like her girlfriend Trish hesitated at first but like her girlfriend her horny ass hole quickly made up her mind for her, although instead of diving right for the strap on Trish instead chose to kneel down in front of her new owner and slowly take the dildo into her mouth inch by inch, trying not to cringe as the taste of her own ass hit her taste buds, although when they did she was pleasantly surprised.

"How does that dick taste Trish?" Torrie asked Trish after her bitch had been bobbing up and down on her strap on for quite a while.

"Mmmmm, yummy," Trish said, taking Torrie's strap on out of her mouth momentarily before swallowing the shaft once again.

The WCW girls laughed and enjoyed their bitches debasement for a few more moments before Stacy reached down and pulled Lita up by her hair until they were face-to-face.

"Did you like that bitch?" Stacy asked, "Did you like the taste of your own ass hole on my dick?"

"Yes mistress Stacy, my ass hole tasted good on your dick." Lita moaned submissively.

"I bet you'd love to feel my dick back inside your ass hole wouldn't you Lita?" Stacy teased.

"Yes mistress Stacy, I'd love to feel your dick back inside my ass hole." Lita parroted.

"Then look into my eyes." Stacy commanded, and Lita obeyed, "Who's bitch are you?"

"Mistress Stacy's bitch, I'm mistress Stacy's bitch." Lita said submissively.

"Then bend over." Stacy ordered.

Lita was quick to obey and shortly after she was back on her hands and knees she was moaning as her mistress began to reinsert her strap on into her rectum.

"What about you Trish?" Torrie asked her bitch, "Would you love to feel my dick back inside your ass hole?"

MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers