Anal Loving Aunt & Uncle

Story Info
Aunt & uncle introduce nephew to sex.
2.6k words
4.34
115.8k
45
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grew up a typical Midwest kid, going to school, playing computer games, and hanging out with friends. I was more of a shy guy, and I never had a girl friend, but that never really bothered me. I stayed a virgin all through high school, but I planned to change all that when I went off to college. I was enrolled to UCLA, and I was invited by my Aunt Sarah, and Uncle Scott, who lived out in California to stay with them and get used to the area.

I hadn't seen either of them in about 5 years, and was eager to catch up with them. As I flew into LA, I could see the city, and listened to the pilot as he announced that it was over 100 degrees outside, which was a far cry from the 60 degrees where I came from. I arrived and looked around the terminal for my aunt, Sarah. I had an idea what she looked like, but wasn't expecting what I saw. She came running up to me arms open, and wrapped around me, and I hugged her back.

"You have grown so much, and what a handsome boy you are." She said

"You look great too." I said back, and I wasn't just being nice. She was fucking hot, about 5 feet, 6 inches, and at least a C cup, and had a very tight body. Her blond hair hung shoulder length, and her sexy legs were accentuated by a short black skirt.

We talked for a while, and then went down to grab my bags. We brought them to her car, which was a beautiful mustang convertible, perfect for the hot California sun. We had a nice drive to their house, I couldn't help myself, but I kept looking over at Sarah. I looked up and down her body, she glanced over and saw me looking at her, so I quickly darted my eyes away. She just smiled and kept on driving. We arrived at their house in about 45 minuets, she showed me to my room, and started to make dinner.

"Dinner time." She soon yelled. I walked into the dinning room, and started to set the table. She brought in some spaghetti, so we sat down and started eating.

"Do you have a girl friend?" Sarah asked as she twirled the noodles on her fork.

"No." I replied. "I never have had one."

"So are you a virgin?" She casually asked. I choked on my food a little at the question.

"What?" I managed to stammer

"Are you a virgin? It's nothing to be ashamed of." She said.

"Well, umm, yeah I am a virgin."

"Oh, just wondering." She said. After a few minuets of awkward silence I had to say something.

"So where is Scott?" I asked.

"He had to work late tonight, should be home later though." Sarah replied as she got up from the table and started doing the dishes.

After dinner I went into the living room and sat down on the couch to watch some TV. There wasn't much on so I was just flipping through the channels. Sarah soon finished with the dishes and sat in the chair across the room for me. We watched for about a minuet, and then Sarah shifted in her seat, her skirt rode up, and revealed her sexy black lace panties. Her crotch was right in my line of sight, and I couldn't help but look. I stared at her beautiful panties until I felt Sarah's eyes on me. I quickly looked back at the TV, but then slowly drifted back towards Sarah. She smiled a little, got up from the chair and walked to her room.

She returned a few minuets later and sat back down on the chair. I slowly turned to look, and saw that she had taken off her panties. A wave of confusion washed over me, I kept asking myself what she was doing? Did she want me to look? I kept thinking she was my aunt, I shouldn't be looking at her like this, but she made no effort to hide anything, so I just sat and stared as my cock began to grow. The silence was soon broken.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked, walking over to the couch, and sitting down beside me. I slowly nodded yes. "Well you have seen mine, now let me see yours." I quickly unzipped my pants and pulling out my now rock hard cock. I had a larger than average cock, about 8 ½ inches long, but until now I didn't know what a big deal it was. "My, my, you sure are a big boy." Sarah said with wide eyes. "Would you like me suck it for you?" She asked, as she licked her lips. I nodded yes again, and she started down. Her lips wrapped around the head of my cock and her tongue worked around the shaft. I was in an orgasmic utopia, getting a blow job from my aunt. She started working me harder and harder, soon taking the whole thing down her throat. I couldn't last much longer, she pumped my cock the last few times and I filled her mouth with hot cum. She came up and swallowed every drop.

"Get cleaned up, Scott will be home soon."

"Ok." Was all I managed to stammer out as she walked back to her room. I waited a couple minuets to soak in what just happened, and then went to my room for the night. I soon herd Scott come home. He and Sarah talked for a while and then got ready for bed. That night I jerked off to the sounds of Scott fucking the shit out of Sarah, and wondering what would happen tomorrow.

I woke up around 10:00 the morning to the smell of eggs and bacon; I stumbled into the kitchen to find Sarah cooking.

"Good morning." Sarah said in a chipper voice. "Scott and I will be out all day, but we will be home later tonight." She placed a plate in front of me and dishing out some eggs. She rushed into her room and changed and left before I had a chance to say goodbye. I mostly just sat around all day waiting for them to get back home. They arrived home around 6:00pm, we cooked a nice dinner, with no mention of what happened last night. After dinner I sat down on the couch again to watch some TV. Scott and Sarah soon came and sat beside me.

"We have talked it over, and we would like to include you tonight." Sarah said

"Include me in what?" I asked

"Scott and I are swingers, and you are welcome to join us." Sarah said as she rubbed my leg.

"Yeah, sure." I managed to stutter.

"Well then, you two just wait here and I will be right back." Sarah said as she walked back to her room.

She returned a few minuets later wearing a very sexy lace bra and panties. Scott and I just sat and looked as our cocks began to grow.

"Now strip!" Sarah commanded. Scott and I quickly complied with the order and threw our cloths off. After I had all my cloths off I took a look at Scott, and he was built. He was about six foot, and all muscle, for a man I had to say he was good looking.

"Now that's a cock." Scott said looking at my hard package. "I can't wait."

Can't wait for what I wondered, but before I had a chance to think any more I was motioned over to the couch where Sarah was now sitting. She eagerly grabbed my cock in her hand and began slowly stroking the shaft. I put my head back and closed my eyes as I enjoyed the methodic stroking. Soon, the hand was replaced with a mouth; I slowly open my eyes to see Scott going down on my cock. The shock of it caught me off guard and tried to scramble backwards in the seat, but Scott hung on.

"Settle down." Sarah calmly said. "Just relax and enjoy it."

I had to admit, he felt just as good, if not better than Sarah, and I soon started to relax. The combination of his tongue and teeth felt amassing, just as I was about to cum, he stopped, and got up.

"Now you suck him." Sarah said.

"I'm not gay." I immediately said back to Sarah.

"So, Scott's not gay either, he's bi, it's like having the best of both worlds. Now suck his cock."

I had some reservations at first, fear of being called a fag, and what people would think of me raced through my mind. Then I came to relies, why not, ill try anything once, and I might even enjoy it. I got down on my knees and took his cock in my hand. I slowly brought my mouth around the tip of his throbbing cock and took it into my mouth.

"That's a good boy; it's not so bad is it." Sarah said.

Scott moaned as I sucked his cock, I had to admit I did like the feeling of having another mans cock in my mouth. After about 5 minuets he pushed my head off. The taste of his musky cock lingered in my mouth.

"Scott, why don't you come over here and show the boy how to fuck like a real man." Sarah said pulling her legs back. Scott knelt down in front of her and placed the tip of his cock at her await pussy, and forced it in. He buried his cock in her, and mercilessly started pounding her; she soon began to moan with pleasure. After watching Scott fuck her for a minuet or two he stopped and pulled his cock out.

"Your turn, and don't be gentle, she can take it." He said. I walked over and knelt in front of her and positioned the head of my cock on her pussy and slowly started to push. "Shove it in!" Scott commanded. I looked at Sarah, she nodded, and drove 8 ½ inch of cock into her pussy. Sarah yelped in surprise, but I continued to thrust my cock in and out with every bit of strength I had. She screamed and rubbed her clit as I fucked her. I continued for as long as I could, and pulled out. Sarah sat on the couch catching her breath and letting out the occasional moan.

"You got to try this Scott, the kid is amassing."

"What do you mean try this?" I asked.

"You are going to fuck Scott in the ass, just like you fucked me." Sarah replied as she regained her composure. "Assume the position." She commanded to Scott. He quickly got down on all fours with his ass facing me. Sarah took a bottle of lube from under the couch and squirted some on his ass. She rubbed it around his puckered hole and worked two fingers in.

"We have to loosen him up a little, or that big cock of yours will destroy his ass." Sarah said to me. I nodded ok, and got behind him. She squirted some lube on my cock and began to rub it around. Sarah stepped aside and gave me the go ahead. "Fuck him like you fucked me, no mercy."

I placed my cock on his asshole and pushed it. His ass was a lot tighter than Sarah's pussy, and I had no idea what to expect next. I continued to push the rest of my cock in until I was buried up to my balls. Scott was already moaning and panting, and then I started thrusting like I had done before. With every stoke I gained in speed. Scott started to buck like a wild horse, I looked over at Sarah, she just kept nodding and yelling "Fuck him, fuck him like a dirt slut." I pounded his ass raw for about 5 or 6 minuets, but then I felt my self starting to cum again and pulled out. My cock was throbbing with the build up of warm cum.

"You just hold that cum a little longer, we got one more surprise for you." Sarah said. I was still completely in the dark, what could be more than fucking a guy in the ass. Soon, my question was answered.

"Get on you knees like Scott." Sarah commanded. I did as I was told, but didn't like the way things were looking. Sarah squirted some lube on my ass, and it was confirmed. Her finger felt weird as it swirled around my puckered hole, and then it slid in, I immediately tensed up and clamped around her finger.

"Easy, you have to relax, or this is going to hurt." Sarah said rubbing my ass. I started to relax my ass as she slide another finger in. It felt incredible as her fingers massaged the innards of my ass.

"Now we are going to go slow, and take it easy on you. Just relax and enjoy." Sarah said as she spread some lube on Scotts cock. He knelt down behind me, and placed the tip of his cock against my asshole. My ass started to open and wrap around his awaiting cock. I tried to keep relaxed as he forced his way in; there was a little pain but not enough to take away from the amazing feeling. Soon, his cock was buried deep in my ass; he took a second for me to adjust, and then started pumping. Sarah squirted some more lube on his cock, and the pumping became more rapid. I started moaning and breathing deep as my body reacted to the cock being thrust in and out of my virgin ass. After fucking my ass for a couple minutes Scott pulled out and stood up.

"I think he is ready for his first taste." Scott said.

"I think so to." She replied

I was brought up on to me knees again and in front of Scott's cock. I took the cock in my mouth and started sucking like I had before. Then, Sarah placed her hands on the back of my head and Scott started face fucking me. I looked up to see his head go back and his eyes close, and I knew what was going to happen. A load of hot cum flowed into my mouth, I tried to let it dribble out the side of my mouth, but Scott removed his cock and pushed my head up, forcing me to swallow. It tasted sweet, and after the first taste I wanted more.

"I think he likes it." Sarah said smiling at me. "Lets give him some more."

She brought me over, and sat me down on the couch. She was immediately on my cock, sucking for all she was worth. I felt the cum swelling inside me and I couldn't hold it back anymore. I blew my massive load in her mouth, and she took the entire thing. Then she straddled me and placed her lips to mine and forced the cum in. I eagerly swallowed it all and continued passionately kissing Sarah for what seemed an eternity. Eventually she got off and they both sat down by me.

"So kid, how did you like it?" Sarah asked.

"Better than I ever could have imagined." I said

"Well you are here for another month, and going to school here in the fall, so maybe we can expand your horizons even more." She said as they walked back to their room. I just sat in dismay, thinking about what could possibly be next.