Anal Nurse Ch. 06

Story Info
More kinky lesbian anal antics from Nurse Harriett.
1.3k words
4.37
71.3k
24
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors: britisha_luvs_anl & nastilatinabitch

CHARACTERS
Harriet Burnside
Jaz Lewis
Danica Sellers
Lila Jergens

Here's JAZ!!

Jaz Lewis is the head nurse in Emergency. She is African American, 5'-8", with medium-sized breasts, a "v"-shaped waist, and a round, shapely rear end (think VIVICA FOX)... she has shoulder-length brown hair, a bright, pretty face, and is very well-liked by everyone on staff, both men and women. Part of the reason is her competence and skill as a nurse, partly because she's fucked a few of the men and a dozen or so of the women, at which is VERY well-skilled. Since her last escapade with a man (two years ago), Jaz has dedicated herself to females only. She gives a friendly blow-job or two every so often, or when necessary to advance her career or fatten her bank account, but those instances are few and far between...for the most part she is an "all woman" woman... she steps into the Nurse's locker room, and is greeted by the sight of Harriett Burnside's mammoth tits, barely-contained in a black lace bra, bouncing and swaying in their flimsy bra cups as the lushly-built brunette struggles to push her tight her nurse's uniform, which is bunched at her waist, down over her womanly hips. Jaz is stopped-short by the beauty and utter voluptuousness of the sexy brunette; she's heard From her friend Irinia Kalenko what a sweet piece of ass Harriett is, and now she will get the chance to judge for herself...

Harriet has managed to get away from the nurse's station without being noticed and if all goes well, she will be able to make her way home a bit earlier than usual, for once. One reason is so that she can visit with her children for a bit; another is to avoid any more "back-door shenanigans" any of the randy female hospital staff may be in the mood for. She slips into the unoccupied nurses' locker room and quickly spins the dial on the combination lock on her locker. She draws down the zipper tab at the rear of her uniform and is wriggling free of it, breathing a sigh of relief, when the locker-room door opens and Jaz Lewis, the supervisor of the Emergency Room nurses, strides in.

Harriett has heard all bout her counterpart in Emergency; she over-heard a conversation One of her subordinates, Sally Beyers, was having with one of her co-workers a few days ago. The crux of the discussion was that Jaz had banged Sally in the rear so hard the night before that the brassy blonde was unable to sit down without discomfort ever since.

Harriet is also aware that Jaz and Irinia are very chummy and that knowing the black woman's predilections, it is very likely that Jaz is now on the prowl for HER. All hopes of sneaking away early to see her children (or to avoid another rough-house ass-fucking) desert the beautiful nurse as Jaz approaches her.

"Gawd; what a pair!" the sexy nursing supervisor exclaims, her eyes full of admiration as they rove over the shapely figure of her half-nude counterpart. Once she is close enough, she helps herself to double-handfuls, rather PALM-fuls, of Harriet's bountiful, bra-clad bosoms. As one hand continues to squeeze and fondle the squirming brunette's massive, milk-heavy jug, the other slithers down and around to roam the lush, well-padded flesh of her left buttock.

"Damn; no wonder Irinia was tryin' to keep you a secret" Jaz chortles. "I hope you don't have plans for tonight, sweetie; I gotta have some'a this"

"W-W-well, I-I haven't seen my daughters in a week, and I was hoping to spend some time with them this evening" Harriet manages to gasp.

Jaz thinks it over briefly; she is a mother herself and understands Harriett's position. Not so much that she will deny her lust for the outlandishly stacked RN's body, though...

"Be at my house by 10 tonight"

The black woman stuffs a slip of paper into Harriet's bra, and with a final squeeze of the sumptuous flesh she caresses so boldly, she heads-out the door, humming a rap tune.

HARRIETT PAYS THE PIPER She kneels on all-fours, her head resting on Jaz' luxurious leather sofa; as soon as she had arrived, ten minutes earlier, Jaz led into her living room and after pawing her for a few minutes, stripped her down to the bra and garter-belt ensemble she is still clad in and went to work on Harriett's sore, over-worked asshole. She licks and tongues it for as long as she can stand it, then straps-on a long, fat ebony dong, slathers it with vaseline, and gets behind the hapless beauty....

Harriet groans as the thick truncheon presses hard against her sore, battered ass-pucker: it stretches and stretches and stretches, then, finally, blessedly, the tapered crown pops past her besieged anal sphincter, just inside the ring of muscle; Harriet knows that the worst of the penetration is over, and breathes a sigh of relief.

Her respite is very brief indeed; Jaz is so hot that she barely gives her partner a chance to get used to the massive intrusion before she is thrusting into her hard and deep. Harriet's wail is thin, high; her body rocking and jerking violently in response to Jaz' deep, ramming thrusts. Jaz' hips crash repeatedly against Harriet's big, firm buttocks; they ripple and wobble with each contact. Little choking sobs escape Harriet's parched throat as the rawness and pure nastiness of the butt-sex overwhelm her.

Harriet's bowels cramp painfully; the need to defecate is now very strong but the relentlessly burrowing anal invader is cutting a wicked path through her shitty depths. Jaz' hips don't pause a whit in their endless, machine-like pistoning; the little friction she encounters is easily defeated by the mighty rubber baseball bat she wields. Harriett mewls and groans as she is deeply, relentlessly impaled; the initial discomfort of the penetration is now mostly diminished, replaced by a lewd type of pleasure as the wide rubber shaft fills the innermost recesses of the submissive brunette's most private place.

Harriett's passage is well lubricated now, and as the head of her lover's cock burrows smoothly inside her she roll her hips from side to side to establish a good sheath for it. Harriett squeals joyfully; Jaz has taken complete control of her and the dominance is, in itself, a very, very powerful aphrodisiac.

Her orgasm looms, getting closer and closer until she explodes, her back bows and arches, sweat Splintering off their rocking bodies, her breasts thrust up, her mouth torn open in a loud cry. Jaz' face contorts in a savage rictus of lust, her hips never cease their steady, deep, savage pumping, pumping, pumping... Poor Harriett's wide-open asshole convulses frantically around the thick latex spear. Each thrust makes her choke and gasp and cry out, makes her jerk like a puppet. Jaz keeps going, ramming wildly into her, until her own orgasm recedes. Gradually, she slows, her strokes much slower; long, smooth thrusts that drew small, broken moans of pure pleasure from her beautiful female lover.

Introducing Danica Sellers...

Danica Sellers strides into the spacious office formerly occupied by Lew Waltrip, who has retired suddenly after two mild strokes. A nationwide search has netted the hospital one of the best and most well-thought-of administrators in the industry, the beautiful and blonde Danica. She has a Master's Degree in Business, and is known as a tight-fisted fiscal tyrant who had turned three previous hospitals around that had been headed for serious financial issues. She is a whiz with personnel as well, especially the FEMALE staff...twice divorced, she is "bi" but hadn't had sex with a man in years. At 5'7", 130 well proportioned pounds (36-25-36), Danica does not lack for female admirers, and is in the habit of bedding a few of the female staff wherever she happens to be working at the time; discreetly, of course. She is confident that the same will happen here.

As she flips through a few documents on the desk, the inter-com buzzes...

"Yes?"

"Mrs. Lila Jergens to see you, Ms Sellers"

Mmmm...Lila Jergens...she's heard all bout Mrs. Jergens from her new best friend, Had Nurse Kalenko...

"Send her in"...

Chapter 6A The Return of Lila Jergens