Anal Pizza Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,728 Followers

Angie's face was all wet from having just delved in my humid snatch, and now she was ready to dig into Donna's.

'Do my feet first, like you did Tracy's,' Donna said, arrogantly thrusting a foot in Angie's face, a foot which Angie now devoured with relish.

'Good, now lick my cunt!' Donna demanded of Angie, pulling her toes away from Angie's mouth.

Without missing a beat Angie dug right in to feast on Donna now, really burying her face between her open legs, munching away.

I turned to Teresa.

'Your cousin sure seems to like the taste of pussy,' I said.

'That's what she's always tellin' me,' Teresa said, her eyes straight ahead, watching, as she idly strummed her own pussy.

'Don't you ever have a hankering to try some yourself?' I asked Teresa, watching her finger herself.

'Yeah, what chick doesn't? But I'm straight and I'm married and shit, you know what I'm saying?'

'No,' I said, teasing her. 'If you can sit here, naked like that, watching us and beating off, you ought to be able to check it out for yourself too.'

She looked at me and said nothing, a strange, new look on her face.

Now I turned back to Angie and stared down at the smooth skin of her buttocks, still a little pink from Donna's spanking. I thought it was time to bring a little color back to those buns.

'Ouch!' Angie yelped as I brought the flat of my hand down on her buttocks.

'Uh huh! That's it! Spank her!' Teresa enthused. Obviously she really got off seeing her cousin get spanked like this.

'Beat my fuckin' butt, beat it!' Angie begged, pulling away from Donna's pussy to turn back and look at me with slavish eyes.

'Damn, cuz, you're a nasty little cunt!' Teresa said in amazement.

'If you think she's so nasty why don't you spank her yourself a little now?' I asked Teresa, thinking back to how Angie herself had urged her cousin to help spank her earlier.

Teresa still hesitated.

'Oh, come on, it's not like eating her pussy, come over here and spank her,' I insisted, letting Teresa get a nice eyeful of Angie's pink buns.

'Shit, why not!' Teresa said, suddenly standing up and joining me behind her cousin.

I moved aside and let Teresa take over now. And she sure took over with a relish, really tenderizing her cousin's butt with sharp downstrokes of her open palm.

'Uh huh, Terry! Do it to me, spank my tight little butt!' Angie said, pulling away from Donna and turning back to look at her cousin.

Rather than let Angie return to her cunt, Donna now pushed Angie on the floor to her knees, as she stood up from the bed, signaling that I join her.

'Let's feed her something else now, something she really loves,' Donna said, winking at me.

I knew exactly what Donna meant as the two of us now stood up, turning our behinds to Angie. We both bent over at the waist and each reached back to spread apart our buns.

'Aw shit!' Angie gasped, seeing what was being presented to her. Obviously she had become very familiar with Donna's rear quarters, but now she was being offered two butts, not one.

Donna turned her head to look down at Angie.

'Earlier Tracy was telling me there are few things she loves more than having her butthole gobbled up by a hot slut. So I told her I happened to know this slut who was just born to lick ass... prove it to her, Angie.'

And then, immediately, I felt Angie's warm, wet tongue burrowing into my crack, lapping away at my asshole with the same enthusiasm she had shown dining on my pussy and my tits and my toes.

'That's it, lick my fuckin' ass!' I hissed.

'Goddamn, Angie, look at you lick her butthole!' Teresa said, obviously a little stunned by the sight.

'Yeah, and now I'm gonna lick this one too,' Angie said, shuffling over on her knees behind Donna, and digging her tongue deep into her crack now.

'How about you, Teresa? You like having a wet tongue buried in your butt?' I asked, turning to Angie's cousin.

'Shit, I love it, or at least loved it in the past. But my husband won't do it. He don't even like to go down on my pussy. Though the selfish bastard sure can't get enough of having my lips wrapped around his big gnarly cock, and he craves it when I bury my tongue back there, in his hairy crack.'

I happened to know a nice hairless crack I'd be only too happy to feed to Teresa later on! But right now I was thinking about something else.

'Well if that's the case,' I said, still looking over at her as Angie kept slurping away at Donna's bottom. 'Why don't you come up and here with me and Donna and have Angie give yours a nice licking too?'

'Yeah, Terry,' Angie said, perking up at hearing this. 'You just spanked my butt, now let me eat yours.'

'You sluts are really too much!' Teresa said, sitting up on the edge of the other bed. 'First you got me playing with myself, then you make me take my clothes off and show it off. And if that ain't enough, you get me to spank my cousin's butt. And now you're telling me I should let her eat out my ass? I'm a fuckin' married woman!'

She laughed lustily, amazed by all this.

'Well, shit! You sure don't seem to be objecting to any of it,' Angie said to her cousin. 'So come on over here and bend over next to these two, let me taste that butthole of yours.'

'Oh, what the fuck, why not!' she said, getting up and standing right next to me, reaching back to hold herself open as she bent over now.

Donna and me turned our heads to look down as Angie buried her face between her cousin's ass cheeks, devouring her anus as she had just devoured mine and Donna's.

'She sure likes the taste of ass, doesn't she?' Donna said, turning to look at me with a lewd little wink and a sassy smile lighting up her pretty face.

Teresa looked so damned hot standing like this next to us, reaching back to spread open her cute, trim buns, bending over so her huge tits hung low. Now I thought I'd take a chance and reach over, cupping one of Teresa's big, soft breasts with my hand as she kept feeding her rear to her cousin.

'Mmmmh, nice and warm,' I purred softly, our eyes meeting and locking. 'And I think yours are even bigger than your cousin's.'

'38 triple-D,' Teresa, said, proud of the stats, looking into my eyes with frank lust now as I squeezed her tits.

'That's enough, slut,' Donna finally said after Angie went another couple of rounds, lapping away at our butts for what seemed like an hour. Then Donna looked over at Teresa.

'Hey, Teresa?' Donna said, 'Your cousin just eaten your ass, so now how about letting her have a taste of your pussy?'

'Yeah, why the fuck not,' Teresa said, her eyes sparkling with lust as she succumbed to the temptations of the scene. She may have been married and she may have been straight, but she sure seemed to be able to get turned on by naked sluts and the nasty things they did to each other.

So now Teresa threw herself back on Donna's bed and spread her legs wide, showing off her smooth, shaved snatch. The sight of Teresa's exposed vulva running down the middle of her fleshy, bald pubic mound made my clit twitch.

Angie now got up on the bed, positioning herself between Teresa's legs.

'Go ahead, and eat it,' Donna urged Angie, roughly pushing Angie's face between her cousin's thighs.

'Oh my God!' Teresa gasped, throwing her head back, closing her eyes, as she suddenly felt Angie's eager tongue tending to her highly aroused vulva.

Donna and me stood and watched for a long moment, then Donna got behind Angie and lifted up her butt, forcing her to her knees with her ass raised nice and high. Her cheeks were still a little pink from the rugged spanking she had received at our hands.

Now Donna held her cheeks open, exposing her asshole.

'Check it out,' Donna said, showing off Angie's cute, wrinkled sphincter for my viewing pleasure. I stared at the sight, then my eyes drifted lower to her pussy, all exposed as the slick pinkness peeked out of her thick bush.

'Nice, huh?' Donna asked.

'Real nice,' I purred. 'I think I'll have myself a little taste.'

Angie had dark olive skin, and her pussy lips were likewise dark. Now I dug in to feast on that dark pussy of hers. Sometimes I like to come at a girl's pussy like this, from behind. It's a little hard to reach her clit with my tongue that way, but I sure like making the effort.

Donna was still holding open Angie's cheeks, right above where I was licking her, and so now I dragged my tongue up to that morsel Donna was so helpfully exposing for me -- Angie's succulent asshole, the asshole Donna said Angie loved having probed. Just as her pussy was dark, so was her anal wedge. Dark brunettes like Angie and Teresa tend also to have darkish pussies and assholes, I've found, while blondes like me and Donna tend to a little more pink both front and rear. And take it from me, I know my way around that turf!

So now I licked the exposed and vulnerable sphincter as Donna watched closely. I glanced up at her and caught her gaze.

'That's it, girl, lick it!' Donna panted as she watched.

'Now you lick it,' I said, pulling my tongue away.

'You two lickin' her butt, or somethin'?' I heard Teresa say, knowing that what we were doing to her cousin was out of her view.

'That's just what we're doing I said,' as suddenly, I drove three stiff fingers right up her cunt, as Donna just kept lapping away at her sphincter.

'Oh shit!' Angie gasped in surprise as she felt me drive my fingers up her tight, wet snatch.

'Oh yeah, shove 'em in there, she loves it!' Donna urged when she saw what I was doing. And so I added a fourth finger, only my thumb was exposed now.

Now Donna pulled back her mouth.

'Go ahead and stick your thumb up her ass,' she urged me as I did just that, wedging it up into her anal canal. Now I had all five fingers inside her, four jammed up her pussy, my thumb probing her asshole. From her muffled cries, muffled because she had her face buried in her cousin's cunt, I knew Angie relished having my stiff fingers probe the tight, warm recesses of her aroused body.

Donna and me stared straight ahead as I dug into those two exposed holes, all five fingers out of sight now. I was reminded of a time a couple of weeks ago when I met this very kinky babe in an off-campus bar and took her back to the dorm. She had tattoos all over and her nipples and her pussy were pierced. What this babe begged me to do to her was to slide my whole hand, my entire fist inside her cunt, and then, if you can believe it, up her ass!

I thought back to that scene now as I reamed Angie's two tight holes. I remembered how I had that babe up on her knees, her butt raised high, the ornate tattoo of a tiger gracing one buttock, a coiled rattlesnake drawn across the other. And between those buttocks there was my hand, the babe's asshole stretched to the limits around my wrist and my whole fist, out of sight, buried deep up in her rectum. She was beating away at her clit in a delirious frenzy as I took my time fisting her bottom like this. Shit! I think that was probably the wildest thing I had ever done with anybody, sexually speaking at least.

I couldn't help wondering whether petite Angie could tolerate something as outrageous as that. But I wasn't about to find out now.

'Did you bring that strap-on with you?' Donna asked.

'Yeah, it's in my bag,' Angie told her.

Donna retrieved the rubber cock from Angie's bag and strapped it to herself.

'Bet you didn't know I was a hung stud in my spare time, did you?' Donna joked, strutting her stuff, stroking her shaft like a horny dude with a big, hard aching cock.

'What are you going to do with that?' I asked

'I thought I'd give our pizza girl over here a nice, solid fuck,' Donna said

'Sorry, she's all filled up for the moment,' I said, digging those fingers deep into her cunt. 'How about you fuck me first?'

I wiggled my butt at Donna.

'Love to,' she purred, getting behind me and sliding the rubber cock up my cunt nice and smooth and easy.

'Oh wow!' Teresa said, staring right into my eyes as Angie kept wolfing her down. 'You're getting screwed, aren't you?'

'I sure as shit am. Why? You feel like getting screwed too?' I asked her.

'Not really. My husband fucked me for about two hours solid just before I came to visit Angie. I've had more than enough cock lately. I think I'll stick to tongue.'

'Your cousin's tongue, huh?' Donna said.

'Unless one of you feel like taking over?' Teresa cooed seductively.

'Sure, I'll take over,' I said, pushing Angie aside while still keeping my fingers wedged inside her, never letting up on the reaming. And now I brought my face between Teresa's legs taking up where Angie had left off.

That's the way it went for a while -- I'm going down on Teresa while, next to me, Angie's up on her knees, her butt facing me, my fingers buried in her hot, tight holes. And behind me, Donna, holding on to my hips is fucking the shit out of me with her strap-on rubber cock.

'Oooooh, God!' Teresa began to howl. 'Ohhhhhh shit! Ohhhhhh man! Ohhhhhh fuck!'

And then her body arched upwards as she pushed her pussy against my lips for even greater contact.

'Nowwww!!!' she yelped, her body shaking in climax like a ragdoll.

'Damn, I got off!!' Teresa said, marveling at the fact.

'That's what's supposed to happen,' I said, satisfied with my work.

'Yeah, I know,' Teresa said. 'Except I never cum with Nick, at least when he fucks me. Even though he fucks me good and hard, I just never can get off that way. And he ain't keen giving head, like I told you.'

'See, you shoulda tried chicks long ago, like I told you,' Angie told her cousin.

I imagined Teresa having shared her frustrations with her cousin, and her cousin suggesting that she try the sapphic route, to no avail. Maybe that's why Teresa had been so keen to come and watch tonight. Maybe in the back of her mind she was hoping that the ice would somehow finally get broken, and she'd get to experience the female route to pleasure for herself.

Now that I'd done my job with Teresa, I was hankering to try out that rubber cock Donna was using on me. So I pulled away from her thrusts and turned around.

'Let me have that baby,' I said, grabbing hold of the dildo, all wet and slick form having just plowed my cunt.

'Here you go, slut,' Donna said, unstrapping it.

I strapped it on as the three of them watched. Of course I had pulled my fingers out of Angie but she was still up on her knees, knowing I'd be returning with my new toy.

'Ready for some more,' I said, kneeling behind Angie and burying that cock up her cunt in one vicious thrust.

Now Donna got up on the bed and spread her legs in front of Angie's face.

'Eat me, bitch!' she demanded, drawing Angie's head to her. I could hear that tongue lap away furiously as I pumped it into Angie's body, Teresa kneeling right alongside me, watching avidly as I slammed it into her cousin.

'Why don't you stick a finger in her ass while I fuck her?' I said to Teresa. In this position Angie's buns were spread wide and her asshole was staring us both in the face.

'Me?' Teresa said, a little shocked as Angie stopped munching for a moment, and turned her head.

'Yeah cuz, go ahead and finger my butthole.'

Teresa hesitated for just a moment longer, then wet a finger in her mouth and brought it down to Angie's crack, sliding it right up her hole.

'Oh yeah Terry, stick it in my shithole!' Angie urged.

'Get back down here!' Donna demanded, turning Angie's face and forcing it between her legs again.

Now I held on to Angie's hips and fucked her with a hard, smooth, rhythm while an inch above where my rubber cock was saying hello to her pussy, Teresa was digging a finger deep into her other hole.

'Tight, huh?' I said to Teresa.

'You stretched her out with your thumb.'

'Maybe she needs a little more stretching out before she takes what I have in mind for her.'

'Right on, Tracy!' Donna howled, knowing just what I was up to. 'Here's some grease if you need it.'

She reached over to her dresser, right next to the bed, and handed me a jar of Vaseline.

'Oh wow!' Teresa sighed, sensing something interesting was about to happen.

'Here, grease her up for me,' I said, unscrewing the cap from the jar of petroleum jelly. 'Slap some in there.'

Teresa scooped up a big dab of the lubricant and worked it into Angie's crack, spreading it all over her hole, then sliding a finger back inside.

'Mmmmmmh, nice and smooth,' she said, testing that hole now that it was good and greased.

'Let me see,' I said, pulling Teresa's hand away and sliding two fingers up Angie's butt. No problem. And so I added two more, really reaming her out. Earlier I had buried four fingers in her cunt, now I was burying four up her anal passage. I remember how when Donna told me back in the coffee bar that Angie was kinky and liked to have stiff fingers jammed up her asshole, it really got me excited. So when I knew that Donna had arranged for us to get together, I couldn't wait to have Angie feel my fingers inside her, back between her cheeks.

'Shit, she's got four fingers inside your asshole, Angie!' Teresa said in wonderment.

'Don't you think I know it!' Angie said, pulling away from Donna again to turn and look at me. There was an expression of pure, unbridled, depraved desire on her pretty face.

'Let's try this out now,' I said, pulling the dildo out of her cunt and bringing it up an inch higher, rubbing it against the ridge of Angie's sphincter while Teresa watched with her jaw hanging in awe.

'Shit, I never did you back there with the dildo,' Donna said to Angie. 'I didn't think you could take it.'

'You should've tried and found out, like your girlfriend's doing here,' Angie said.

'Oh, shut the fuck up and eat my pussy!' Donna growled, forcing Angie's head between her legs again.

And now I just slid it right up her asshole, burying it in her rectum. She was good and greased, and I did it nice and slow and easy. I've been fucked up the ass more times than I can count, and I've strapped them on before to screw both chicks and studs back there, so I knew what I was doing. I knew what ass-fucking was all about.

'Uh huh!' Teresa hissed, holding open her cousin's buttocks so she'd have a perfect view. 'Fuck that ass!'

Then, suddenly, Teresa dropped to her knees behind me, pulled aside the dildo strap, and dug her tongue into my crack.

Donna, from her vantage point, could see what was going on behind me.

'Your cousin's eating out my girlfriend's asshole, while yours is getting fucked, slut,' Donna said to Angie, holding her face up by the chin.

We kept it up like this until Donna began to show signs of going over the edge again. I could see the sweat pouring down her forehead, as she closed her eyes tight and shook her head back and forth. And then the sighing and moaning got louder and louder until she just went silent and her body convulsed as though she were having an epileptic fit or something. Good old Donna had climaxed again.

Now Angie could finally pull her mouth away from Donna's snatch, turning her face to look at me again.

'You know my cousin's always telling me how she loves it in the ass. She don't cum with a cock inside her anyway, so she says she likes it better up the ass than in the cunt, ain't that right Teresa?'

'You givin' away all my secrets, Angie,' Teresa said with a husky little laugh, pulling away from me.

But I knew that Angie was informing me of this sexual proclivity of her cousin's because she wanted me to do something about it.

'That right, Teresa?' I said, staring her down. 'You like a thick one in the butt?'

'Yeah... uh huh,' she confessed.

'You want to try out mine? I think your cousin's had just about enough.'

libidinal
libidinal
2,728 Followers