Anal Pizza Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,720 Followers

Actually Angie was acting like she could take that cock up her ass all night long and into the morning. But I was in a mood to try out a new port.

'How about it?' I said.

'Yeah, okay?' she said, 'Just let me get myself ready.'

She reached for the Vaseline again, scooping some up and working it between her cheeks. Then she got up on her elbows and knees on Donna's roommate's bed. If only her roommate knew what was about to happen on that bed of hers in her absence!

I pulled out of Angie's bottom and turned around to devote my full attention to her cousin's exposed and vulnerable derriere. Teresa had the same, trim buns as Angie, and the same dark, wrinkled hole between those buns.

Angie excitedly scurried up to her feet and joined me behind Teresa, holding her cousin wide open for me, eager to help out.

'Oh yeah, I want to see!' she panted excitedly as I wedged the tip of my cock against Teresa's lubed hole.

'It's just been all the way up your butt,' I said to Angie. 'Now it's going right up your cousin's.'

'That is so freaky. Until tonight she wouldn't even let a chick get near her. Now, look at her, on her knees, about to take it up the ass from a chick!'

And then I just slammed it right inside Teresa's bottom as Angie watched with unblinking eyes. Donna now got up off the bed and joined me and Angie behind Teresa, Angie pulling back one buttock, Donna the other, while I rammed my dildo right between them.

'Oh God, I love it!' Teresa howled as I buried the full length of the dildo up her bottom.

'Fuck that butt, fuck it!' Donna hissed.

'Look at her, she's really freakin' for it!' Angie chimed in, seeing how excited Teresa was, taking it up the rear. In fact she had dropped a hand between her legs and was rubbing away like crazy as I sodomized her.

'Oh shit! Oh shit! I'm gonna fuckin' cum again!' she howled as I really slammed it in her now. And then, a few seconds later, she kept her word, exploding in a savage climax.

'Goddamn!' Donna said, 'Now you gotta do me.'

Having just seen how I took care of Angie and Teresa's butts with my strap-on, Donna, greedy for some backdoor pleasuring too, now insisted that I do her. She took hold of the Vaseline jar and dug in for her own dab, slapping it between her cheeks as the three of us watched. She really made a show of it too, swaying her bottom and lubing herself up nice and slow and sexy. God, Donna should've been a stripper or a porn star or something, the way she flaunted it, the way she loved to show off what a total slut she could be.

'I'm ready,' she said, getting up on her knees and offering up her bottom. Angie's and Teresa's butts were trim and dark, but Donna's was pale and milky and round, the smooth skin glowing like alabaster.

'Spread her open, ladies,' I said to Angie and Teresa who now assisted me by pulling apart Donna's buttocks, showing off that succulent anal crater I had earlier enjoyed.

And then I buried that rubber cock of mine right up Donna's horny rectum, just as I had done with Angie and Teresa. Right now I only wished I had a real cock so I could feel the warm tightness of Donna's rectal muscles gripping my shaft.

'Oh yeah... up my fuckin' ass!' Donna howled as I sodomized her hot bottom.

'You two,' I said to Angie and Teresa, 'Get up on the bed, on either side of Donna, okay?'

The two of them eagerly scampered up on the bed, getting down on elbows and knees, sticking out their young Italian, olive-toned butts for me. Man, there was something about the sight of their trim, boyish buns that made my clit twitch.

'Now reach back and spread 'em, I want to see the damage I've done,' I told them.

They held themselves open for me as I gazed into their cracks, their assholes slick and dilated from my hard, solid fucking. That was a beautiful sight to behold while I took care of Donna's bottom. Three sluts with me here in Donna's room, and I had fucked all three in the butt! Damn, was I good!!!

'You three bitches love your buttholes reamed, don't you?' I purred.

'Uh huh!' Angie squealed.

'Love it!' Teresa added.

'You can fuck mine any old time you want, Tracy,' Donna purred, turning her head, looking at me with her big, blue eyes, eyes blazing with carnal desire.

It was hard work, thrusting into three bottoms in a row, and finally I was getting a little tired. But I made sure to let Donna get herself off strumming her clit before I pulled out of her.

'Turn around and check it out,' I said as the three of them turned to stare at the big rubber cock. Now I thought I'd test how far they'd go.

'Let's see you suck it off!' I demanded, waving it in their faces.

They hesitated a moment, looking at me and then each other. The rubber cock I was asking them to suck had been buried up all three of their butts.

'Come on, girls,' I said, urging them on, 'It's fresh from the oven... from three hot ovens, so come and taste it.'

'I'll taste it,' Angie finally said, grabbing hold of it and stuffing it in her mouth. Teresa and Donna looked on, Donna licking her lips, Teresa just gazing, as if in a trance. No doubt she was still stunned by how far she had gone tonight. And now wondered whether she'd go even farther. I looked at Teresa, pure lust lighting up her eyes. I was certain that from this night on the fox would definitely be looking at herself as a bi-sexual slut, and damn proud of it!

'Now me,' Donna said, taking over from Angie, mouthing the rubber cock eagerly, licking the shaft loudly and sloppily before wrapping her lips around it and really sucking it down. Man, Donna, whenever she did something sexy, she liked to do it as sluttily as possible. And now, downing this well-used rubber cock, she was no exception.

'Your turn, Terry,' Angie said to her cousin.

'Oh, what the hell,' she said, taking her turn. Now we all watched as Teresa sucked the dildo.

'How about you, Tracy?' Donna said, looking up at me. 'Just because it's your cock doesn't mean you can't suck it. That's what's great about a strap-on.

'True enough,' I said, unstrapping it from the harness and taking it from Teresa. Now I sucked it. I had fucked one cunt and three butts with this fat rubber cock, and now I was sucking on it. The obscenely erotic thrill of it all send chills up and down my spine! Was I kinky, or what!?

libidinal
libidinal
2,720 Followers