Anal Poetry Recital Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asstastic
Asstastic
29 Followers

She gulped down each wad as it shot on to her tongue and squeezing upward from the base to get every drop, she let his dick fall from her mouth, wiped her lips, smiled and sat back. A short time later, she returned to her work station and after her shift she disappeared into the ladies room for an enema and other freshening up before following him to his house.

Now she was naked and on the couch in his living room, her lovely face turned to the side resting on crossed forearms, her creamy tits compressed by her bent knees. The position left her glorious behind thrust in the air with her bulbous cheeks spread wide, exposing her glistening pussy and the petite orifice directly above. Donald was kneeling on the carpet with his hands running over and caressing the silky globes, his face inches away from her crotch and literally drooling first at the sight and now closer, the sweet fragrance of her sex. Hearing her words echo in his head -"I want to feel your tongue in my ass"- and wanting desperately to accommodate her, he also couldn't simply bypass her tantalizing cunt. Flattening the wet muscle he pressed it firmly against the base of her pubic hair, rolled it over her clit and slowly dragged it upwards, lapping up every drop of Jennifer's nectar that he could.

Without pause he continued to lick upwards and just below the warmth of her now puckering rectum, he made a point of his tongue and drew a circle of saliva around the opening and then another. Her longing making her pussy drip with excitement, she wiggled her rear end trying to get it aligned with his appendage. Every iota as turned on as Jennifer, if not more, he abruptly poked it at the center of the rubbery hole and dug in with all the force that he could. Wickedly tight as she was, her current posture and ravenous lust still left her asshole stretched and relatively accessible and the tip snaked almost half an inch inside. Jennifer gasped while he muttered delight under his breath at the pleasant and mildly bitter muskiness that hit his tongue, wafted into his nose.

Moving his finger tips deep into the crack of her widespread ass, he tried to pull the pliant orifice open even more, slipping his tongue back and forth just inside her rectum. Even though it was minute, the rubbery orifice parted a little more as her sphincter relaxed and adjusted to the penetration, his tongue getting to a slightly greater depth. He continued trying to sink it even further, snaking it back and forth for another few minutes and then sat back eyeing the small but clearly visible gape his rimming had caused. Stabbing his tongue in one last time, he then pulled back.

"Jennifer...you said you have lube, right?"

Minutes later, his throbbing cock shining with Vaseline, he was guiding the shaft with one hand as the thick knob pressed against her winking asshole. Her breathing became more rapid feeling his girth as the rubbery hole expanded and she rolled her hips back to meet his entrance. Still nervous because of the size, Jennifer was fighting to stay calm, made easier by how good it felt, better with each advancing centimeter. Her rectum stretched wider than ever before, the glans suddenly popped past her constricting sphincter and she grunted with relief and delight. Also trying to keep his cool was Donald, already trying not to come and desperately wanting to feel his dick completely enveloped by her smothering colon. He was fighting the urge to slam all the way in at once and it took all of his willpower.

So captivated by his dick sliding into her slick, hot asshole neither heard the front door open and close. Foot steps into the living room didn't capture their attention, either as she was panting louder from the big staff continuing to sink into her backside, him grunting with pleasure and restraint. Still oblivious to the new presence, Jennifer wailed and arched her back feeling his crotch against her upturned ass knowing and reveling in the fact that his entire cock was in her asshole, the older man squeezing his eyes shut and craning his neck as a glob of semen shot from his balls.

"Ohmigod, you feel incredible in my butthole! Wow! Ohmigod, do it, fuck me...please fuck my ass!"

Still wallowing in the intense constriction and slick heat, afraid to move for fear of his dick exploding with ejaculation, Donald stayed motionless as he finally saw his son Chad in his peripheral vision. Sensing a change in his body, Jennifer looked up also, her eyes going wide at the sight of her childhood friend, even mouthing his name. There was barely a flash of shame that crossed her mind to be caught in such a compromising position, not a moment of consideration given to uncoupling. Instead just a long awkward silence as the two locked together in paused anal sex stared incredulously at the newcomer while he leered openly at her voluptuous body. Almost absently, she began to rock back and forth as the feeling of her asshole being filled to capacity became overwhelming and seeing the growing bulge in Chad's shorts, she began to salivate.

"Come here," she whispered huskily, lewdly beckoning to him with an index finger.

Chad was out of his shorts and underwear in seconds, his cock, already stiff and leaking fluid flopping out and bouncing as he moved. By sight, the dusky blond figured he was every bit as hung as his father and a rapid slideshow of them taking turns fucking her pussy and ass twinkled in her mind. But first she was a willing participant and instigator in her first multiple male sex encounter, her first time being spit-roasted. Just as the father started to slide his cock back in her stifling behind, the son knelt by her face on the edge of the couch. She gave him the briefest of hungry smiles and then propping herself on an elbow, Jennifer grabbed his shaft with her free hand and leaned towards him with her mouth open.

She pulled the head in between her lips as Donald began slowly sinking forward into her colon. The sheer perversity of the moment made her climax and spasms ripped through her sopping wet cunt and slick asshole. Her grip loosening on Chad, he pushed towards her throat until she choked and she jerked her head back in reflex. Meanwhile, her sphincter flexing crazily, the older man impaling her rectum was frozen momentarily by the intense and ecstatic pressure before sinking to the hilt once more. Tremors from her orgasm still flickering, Jennifer restored her control on the cock in her mouth, her cheeks visibly caving in as she sucked, rocking her hips to dictate the pace for the one in her asshole.

In moments, the sandwiched beauty had established the ideal rhythm to maximize her pleasure, taking the son's cock deep into her mouth when his father retracted his in her asshole, pulling her head back when her behind was stuffed. Hands entwined in her long hair at one end of her luscious body, fingers squeezing her waist for leverage at the other, the two guys were starting to slam into Jennifer and the harder they went the more she responded. Just a few minutes into the dual penetration, her tight, hot ass was getting pounded so hard that it sounded like applause and opposite that her whole chin was saturated in saliva, running down her neck as she ferociously gave head. After ten minutes she began to orgasm again, her jaw going slack just as Chad pushed forward and sprayed the entrance to her throat with thick bullets of jism. After the very first spasm ripped through the circular muscles in her asshole, Donald drilled his full length into her bowels and mercifully shot his come deep into the dank chasm.

Having swept the mouthful of come into one gooey mass, Jennifer swallowed it all in one shot before standing up and wiping her face and neck. Shrugging bashfully, she pranced off to the bathroom, farted come into the toilet, washed her face and took a shot of mouthwash. Back in the living room, the father was sitting on the couch drinking a glass of wine, the son sitting in a recliner looking absently into space. She wondered now why her and Chad had never been together, given their close age and proximity but those thoughts faded as her eyes drifted to his semi-hard dick. Looking over at the older man, he hoisted his glass in a silent toast.

"Um, I hope everyone is cool with this," she said softly, "Just three adults having some fun, right?" Both men smiled broadly and nodded as she swiveled her head to get their reactions. "Well, then...uh, what's next? I don't mean to be crude," she giggled, "Yes I do, who am I kidding, but anyway, my pussy's been empty all day. Can you guys fix that? Or at least one of you?"

Donald stated he'd need a little more time to recover (after which she suggested some sanitizing), Jennifer sauntered over to Chad and climbed into his lap, the two making out hungrily in seconds. About three minutes later he lifted her by her waist and laid her gently on the carpet before climbing between her widespread thighs. Reaching between them, he grabbed his cock and dragged the head up and down the lips of her yawning snatch before dropping his hips and sinking to the hilt in her tight, slippery pussy. Jennifer wailed with delight and hooked her calves with his thighs, pulling him tightly against her. Left no choice by her lustful vehemence, he was fucking her almost violently from the start, hammering her sopping cunt with extreme force. Her delectable body jerking furiously from his pounding above and her own ferocity, she haltingly made a statement after several minutes:

"Keep fucking meee...but c-come...in my mouth...please come...in my m-mouth...fuck me...harder."

A short time later, he gritted his teeth as he almost regretfully pulled out of her. Grunting, he crawled over her body, gleaming with sweat and knelt by her head. The second her extended tongue touched his slimy glans, he ejaculated and she gleefully took it down her throat. Having taken a brief shower, Donald pulled her on to his lap on the couch and let the teenaged beauty impale herself on his cock. He alternately sucked her erect nipples while she rested her hands on his shoulders and used them for leverage as she rode him. Asking for his come also, he shook his head: "You told me to do dirty things to you. When I'm ready, you're gonna turn around and I'm coming in your ass."

Her hips starting to cramp after nearly twenty minutes and a forceful orgasm, Jennifer was almost relieved when he told her it was time. Climbing off of him, she turned around and after spreading her wobbling cheeks per his request she lowered her asshole on to his cock, steadied by his hand. Groaning as he went even deeper in her behind than before, she still squeaked with delight as his dick bounced in her colon as jism shot from his balls. No sooner did she carefully pull her tantalizing behind off of the father than the son snatched her up and asked for his turn in her ass. Moments later she was again on her back on the carpet and this time Chad's cock was sinking into her minutely gaped rectum. Exhausted now, (from the hour, not the sex) she rocked her hips with all she had while yet another big dick sliced back and forth in her sizzling colon.

He fucked her ass for almost fifteen minutes before suddenly pulling free and once again climbed towards her face. Caught up in the moment, but knowing full well where the dick had just been, she welcomed it between her mouth none-the-less and sucked, the first act of ATM she'd ever performed. The pungent odor was faint and the flesh slightly bitter and musky but it wasn't overly unpleasant as she took another load of jit into her belly after about a minute. Now almost completely spent after a very long day and some hard, uninterrupted sex, Jennifer took a shower and left a short time later...

***

Another look at the clock informed her that it was time to get going and her pussy now saturated after her naughty stroll down anal memory lane, Jennifer slipped two fingers inside and quickly got herself off. She cleaned herself up in the bathroom, a quick 'whore bath', and after fixing her hair, she got dressed and started driving to her friend Trent's house.

As much as she wanted to have sex, needed to have sex, she felt guilty on the drive there as she thought about how she had earlier planned to skip out on her friends. The five guys (Trent, Derek, Isaac, Oscar and Gary) along with Monica and herself had always considered some combination of relationships that had never materialized for various reasons and Jennifer now thought of them like brothers and her sister. In her mind, the likelihood of getting her itch scratched was nil but their friendship was worth more than even a few hours of pleasure and her conscience beat her up as she drove.

She told them as much when she arrived and was jokingly offered gratification from all of them, even Monica and the group was collectively in great spirits after the jesting. They each offered individual recaps of the month since they'd last hung out together, with a healthy mix of past history. As they talked, they drank and after an hour or so, beer started giving way to shots of whiskey. By then the group was playing beer pong while still doing shots in between and Jennifer in particular was absolutely hammered. Thinking she was going to get sick, she stopped drinking and her sitting out led to the crew picking up a game of truth or dare.

Her inhibitions dramatically lowered under the influence of alcohol, everything about her changed as a result. Generally soft-spoken, she was more boisterous now and she even sat up straighter as her confidence flourished. Her vocabulary became much more profanity-laden and she simply wasn't the polite to a fault, free spirit that had arrived hours before. Of course, the same dynamics affected the rest of the group and it was a very adult game that took place.

After just half an hour, Monica accepted a dare and stripped down to her bra and panties, slowly turning to show off every inch of her petite but immaculately constructed body before sitting back down. It was then Jennifer's turn then and she made a proposal:

"I want to do Monica's dare and I want a truth, too, so...hit me," she said as she stumbled to standing and started to unbutton her blouse. Raising her eyebrows, she repeated, "Truth?"

Trent, watching her intently offered: "Wildest sexual experience...in detail."

Jennifer nodded and looked upwards for a second in thought even though she knew immediately what the answer was. It had just taken place two weeks ago and until that very moment, she had still been trying to wrap her mind around the brazen nature of the act. Smiling, she took her blouse off and tossed it on her chair, puffing her chest out unnecessarily given that her tits were threatening escape on their own.

Author's note: Our heroine is slurring her words badly but in the interest of integrity, I'll keep the clarity and not write it out in drunk-speak.

"Wildest sexual experience. I met a guy at that Clint Eastwood, man-with-no-name marathon at the dollar theater down town a couple of weeks ago. You guys all know I have no chance when young Clint is on board. Well, this guy has a hundred seats to choose from and sits a spot over from me. During the previews I see -out of the corner of my eye- that he's pretty hot, that rugged kind...like Clint," she continued, unzipping her jeans, "About our age, maybe mid-twenties and he's got a polo and khakis, clean-shaven...good looking. So I make sure we lock eyes a few times and then I get up and take that empty seat between us. We've known each other for about two minutes by now, I didn't want to seem...forward, you know?"

She paused as she shimmied out of her jeans and turned around, blushing at the collective intake of breath when her tremendous behind was revealed, naked save for the strip of material swallowed by the crack between her cheeks. Licking her lips, she bounced her behind in the air, "twerked" as they say, a couple of times and then stepped out of her pants and turned around. She could feel her pussy lips, wet now with longing, leaving the crotch of her panties darkened and didn't give it a moment of thought before she sat back down, creamy thighs parted.

"I made it through that preview before I just smiled at him and asked if I could suck him off. I said I'm really not a whore or anything, but I just feel the need. You know what this guy says? He looks me in the eye and says 'Sure'," she laughs incredulously, "Like this happens all the time, strange girls coming up to him and offering a blowjob. So I reached over pulled his dick out and started sucking."

Isaac: "You? I call bullshit. There aint no way you would do that."

"Oh, I know, you guys think I'm all sweet and innocent and I am...sometimes. And sometimes I'm not. But I swear to you, I'll tell you the whole thing just like it happened," Jennifer said. Meanwhile, Monica smirked knowingly. She not only knew the story but all of the details of the sexual escalation that 'sweet, innocent' Jennifer was going through at that time. She also couldn't wait to see her friends reaction when she sobered up and learned that this, of all stories, was shared.

Trent: "Go ahead, this is already fucking hot and I don't even care if you make it up as you go along, just as long as you finish."

"I'll say it again...every word is true, but anyway. I could see it before, you know...there was a huge bulge and I just wanted it. He was in my mouth as soon as I got it out. Took him all the way down, real slow like," Jennifer continued, "At first, I kind of wanted to drink his come but I wanted to get fucked even more. 'Course that was an issue, too. I mean, I love getting my pussy fucked but lately sometimes I want it in my ass. He's all down my throat and I'm wondering where I want him next. Crazy, huh?"

By this time, all five guys had either crossed their legs or put their hands in their pockets.

"So, anyway, my pussy is soaked and just from sucking him off and my asshole is like, puckering. So that means I want it in both my holes but I think that my asshole wants it more. Hard and right then." She snickers once more. "You know, it's funny. I'm so wet, so horny...but it's Clint. I want him up my ass 'cause I'm thinking I can still watch Clint while I'm getting fucked. Sure, I could have just bent over the the seat but I didn't think about that. I just wanted him in me and that made sense in the moment."

"So, I have Vaseline in my purse...always. Anyway, I get rubbers and lube from my purse and I'm rolling a condom on him. Haven't even said a word, just been sucking his dick and now I'm putting a rubber on him. He probably can't see what I'm doing but I take the lube and I'm smearing it around my asshole. I just push him back and then I kind of just sit over him, you know. I grab that dick and point it at my hole and when it's right, I just lower my ass on it."

"I don't know how to explain it, in words I mean, but when I want it in the ass, I want it...bad. He's all the way in me in a flash and I can't even breath...it just feels...amazing. I'm using the seat in front of us to push and I'm fucking him. Shit! It's so good...so good. Long story short, he makes me come and then I feel him fill that rubber. That's another thing, it's such a...such a turn-on to feel come in my asshole. Yeah, this guy had a condom on but a woman can feel the dick moving, it like pulses. Right, Monica?"

The brunette rolled her eyes at being included but nodded and said "Yep. Pulsing."

"We get half way through the movie and he's in my ass again. I played with my clit that time so I'd come even harder. And speaking of hard, he did it hard that second time, I mean he's fucking my ass, really fucking it. Well, the marathon, I don't know if you know this but it's three movies and this guy is up to it. He puts it up my ass once in the second movie and again in the third. He fucked me in the ass what...four times and I don't know his name right now. That's the wildest."

Asstastic
Asstastic
29 Followers