Anal Ravishment

Story Info
Tied up with a stranger.
5.6k words
3.58
47.7k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda Thompson stands in front of a mirror. She holds an angel costume up against her sexy body, admiring herself. She looks up and down the costume, liking the length of it. She decides to try it on in the dressing room.

Amanda takes the costume over and summons the saleswoman.

"May I help you?" the saleswoman says.

"Yes, you can. I would like to try this on." Amanda says

"Okay ma'am, right this ways, "the saleswoman says.

Amanda watches as the saleswoman walks towards a row of dressing rooms. She follows her, keeping the costume laid over her right arm.

The saleswoman walks into the dressing room. She reaches a door and opens it. She moves aside to let Amanda in.

"Here you go, ma'am."

"Thanks"

Amanda closes the door and puts the costume on a metal holder. She takes off the pink T-shirt and the purple skirt that she is wearing.

She tosses them aside and checks out her body in the mirror. She takes in her 5ft 4' frame, her shoulder length brown hair, her big blue eyes and her 40C firm tits, and her smooth tan skin.

Standing at the tender age of 21, she thinks she is pretty dam sexy. She has no trouble attracting looking from other guys. She could have just about any man that she wanted.

But her heart is already taken. It belongs to her boyfriend of 8 months Chris.

Amanda stops staring at her reflection and grabs the angel costume. She takes it off the hanger and slides it over her slender body. The costume fits her perfectly. It is a white and partly see-through at the top where her boobs are.

She takes her hands and rubs the costume onto her body. She loves how it feels against her skin.

She decides to get it so she takes it off and puts her other clothes back. She puts the costume on the hanger and walks out of the dressing room. She walks up to the cashier and pays for it. She then leaves and heads home enjoying the cool night air outside.

Once home, Amanda takes the costume to her room. She lays it down on her bed and looks at her clock. Realizing that she only has 30 minutes until the party, she decides to call up her boyfriend Chris, and find out if he is going.

Amanda grabs the cell phone and dials Chris's number. She puts the cell phone up to her ear and waits for him to respond.

Chris Hamilton sits in his favorite chair, which is a blue stadium chair. He is watching a porno when suddenly he hears his cell phone ringing. He reaches over and picks it up, placing it to his ear.

"Hello?" Chris says.

"Hey baby. This is Amanda."

"Oh hey baby. What's up?"

"Oh nothing much. Just calling to find out if you are going to the costume party at the club tonight." Amanda says.

Chris thinks for a moment. He knows that he is going to go, but he does not want Amanda to know that. He has a naughty surprise for her. He is going to do something tonight to her that he has wanted to do for quite some time now. He wants to have anal sex with her.

Since he does not want her to know, he comes up with and excuse quickly.

"Umm, sorry baby, I am not going, I...uhh...do not feel well. I am just going to stay home tonight. You go ahead and go without me."

Amanda feels disappointed that Chris is not going to be there. She was really looking forward to sharing tonight with him. But since he said that he does not feel well, she has to respect that.

But what she does not know is that he will be there.

"Oh well, okay baby, I will call you tomorrow okay. Feel better. Love you." Amanda says.

Chris hears Amanda's unneeded disappointment. He feels a little bad about lying to her, but he knows that he had no choice. He does not want anything to ruin his naughty plan.

"Okay baby. Love you too."

Chris stops talking to Amanda and puts the cell phone down. He gets up out of his chair and walks over to his bed where his costume is.

He grabs it and places it on his chair. He then takes off his gray T-shirt and his black jeans, throwing them to the floor. He reaches over and grabs his black warrior costume.

He puts the costume on his body. He then grabs his mash and puts it on his face. This will help Chris hides his identity from Amanda.

Chris walks in front of his mirror and makes sure that he looks all right. He is pretty awesome looking guy, standing at 5ft 11' and weighing 180 pounds. With his thick black hair, green eyes, and his 11-inch cock, he is quite the heartbreaker.

He could have any pussy that he wanted, but he prefers to partake in Amanda tonight.

Chris takes one more look in the mirror. He then heads out the door, walking to the club.

Amanda puts down her cell phone and turns it off. She goes over to her bed and grabs her costume. She places it on her closet door. She then takes off her top and skirt, throwing it aside onto the floor.

She grabs her outfit again and brings it over to her body. She then slips it on over her head, slowly pulling it down over her body.

She decides to keep her bra and thong on instead of taking them off because she knows for sure she will not be getting Chris's cock tonight.

Oh how very wrong she will be.

Amanda takes one final look in the mirror. She then grabs her shoes, which are white heels. She slips them on and heads out of the house to the club.

Amanda reaches the club quickly. She walks inside and goes over to a table where she sits down. She looks around at all the dancing couples. That makes her really wish that Chris was there.

Chris arrives at the club and he walks inside. He looks through his mask, and sees Amanda sitting at a table. He can tell that she is still a little disappointed, but he plans on fixing that very soon.

He cannot keep his eyes off her. She just looks so dam sexy tonight. He decides to go ahead and make his move on her by asking her to dance.

Chris walks over to Amanda. He feels his cock get hard in anticipation of what will be soon to come. He can hardly wait to fuck her.

Amanda feels eyes on her. She turns her head and looks up, quickly noticing a really handsome guy looking at her.....

"Would you like to dance?" Chris says.

Amanda hears this dark stranger ask her to dance. She figures a dance cannot hurt anything so she decides to accept.

"Yes, I would like that."

Chris heads Amanda's response to his question. He reaches down and takes her by her hand, leading her to the dance floor.

Amanda follows this guy to the floor. She feels her pussy become wet just by the thought of being close to this handsome stranger.

Chris pulls Amanda fully onto the dance floor. He wraps his strong arms around her body and pulls her dangerously close. He knows that she has no idea that it is him and he is so very glad of that.

Amanda feels this guy pull her close to his body. She likes being this close to him. She wraps her arms around him and lets her body press against his. She can feel something hard press against her pussy and she knows it is his cock.

Chris feels Amanda's body close to his. He feels his cock press against her pussy. He smiles a devilish smile and presses it a little bit harder against her. He wants to make her pussy so wet right here.

Amanda feels this stranger's cock press harder against her pussy. The feeling of him makes her pussy wetter. She can feel her sweet pussy juices soak her thong.

She starts wanting this stranger so bad. She presses her wet pussy against his cock, wanting him to feel her.

Chris feels something wet press against his cock. He realizes quickly that it is Amanda's pussy. He finds himself wanting to fuck her right here, right now. But first, he wants to get a little bit of dirty dancing in.

Chris starts grinding his cock against Amanda. He starts moving his entire body up against hers.

Amanda feels this guy moving his entire body up against hers. It feels so good to her. She starts pressing her body back up against his, taking her left leg and wrapping it around his waist.

Amanda then brings her pussy up close as she can and rubs it against his guy's cock. She feels the head of his cock press up against her clit. She suddenly moans out because it shoots pleasure through her entire body.

Chris feels Amanda's leg around his waist and he feels her pussy press against his cock. It feels so good to him and makes wanting to take her increase badly.

Chris and Amanda dirty dance for fifteen minutes or more. Their bodies are pressed so close together that there is no space at all between them.

Finally, Chris cannot take it anymore. His cock is so rock hard that he must have his way with Amanda right now. He looks around and sees a private room to this left. He is ready to take her there now.

Chris reaches behind him and takes Amanda's hands into his. He then starts leading her to this private room.

Amanda feels this guy take her hands into his. She moves her leg off his waist and starts walking behind him. She is not sure where they are going, but she is anxious to find out.

Chris walks to the private room with Amanda in hand. He reaches the room quickly and walks inside, pulling Amanda in with him. He then shuts the door with his foot.

Chris takes Amanda and pushes her up against the wall. He then steps back and takes one long lustful look at her.

Amanda notices that she and this guy are in a private room. She also notices that she is pressed up against the wall.

Amanda, feeling this guy's eyes on her again looks directly back at him. She lets her eyes stare back at his body and returns the long lustful look.

Chris notices that Amanda is returning his lustful look. Having her do that turns him on so much. He decides quickly that under no circumstances can he wait anymore. Her body is going to be his.

Chris walks over to Amanda quickly. He grabs her arms and puts them up over her head. He then brings his hands down to her clothes and rips them off her body fully.

Chris takes the clothes and throws them aside. He wants to make this experience kinky, so he looks around for something to tie her hands up with so she cannot move them.

Chris notices some rope and a handkerchief to use on her in a corner. He walks over and grabs them into his hand. He then walks back over to Amanda.

He places the rope on her wrists and the handkerchief on her eyes. He then stands back a little to admire his work.

Amanda feels her eyes covered and her hands bound. She gets a little scared and she lets out a small scream of fear. She is not even sure if the guy is still there or has left her all alone.

Chris hears Amanda's screams and he just laughs out loud. He loves knowing that she is scared. It is such a turn on for him.

Chris walks forward towards Amanda. He reaches her quickly and brings his hands forward. He grabs onto her bra and rips it off her body. He watches as her beautiful tits come into view. He automatically feels the need to suck and bite them.

Amanda feels her tits hit the cold air. She quickly realizes that her bra has been ripped away from her body. She feels both horny and scared at the same time.

Chris leans forward and takes one of Amanda's breasts into his hand. He lifts it up to his mouth and licks the nipple hard with his tongue.

Amanda feels her nipple get licked. She moans loudly to the sensations. She wants to feel that again.

Chris hears Amanda moan. He decides to say something before he licks her nipple again.

"MMMMM yeah you little bitch. I know you like that. Fucking beg me if you want more." Amanda hears what this guy says. She is becoming horny from this situation that she will happily beg for more pleasure like that. "Please, oh please. I want more. I fucking like it. Fucking give me more." Amanda says.

Chris hears Amanda beg for more. She is acting like such a slut and he loves it. Chris gives her nipple harder licks, making it harder under his tongue. While Chris is doing this, he reaches down and rips off Amanda's thong in one swift movement. He throws them aside and smells her pussy juicy as they fill the air. He feels his cock get harder by just that. Amanda feels cold air on her pussy. She moans knowing that she is now exposed to this stranger's mouth and hands. She finds that she wants him to touch her everywhere. Chris hears Amanda moan. He loves how that sounds to his ears. He knows that she moaned because she feels her pussy exposed to him.

"God, what a slut." Chris thinks to himself.

Chris moves his mouth to her other tit. He licks her nipple and even bites down on it. He then lets one of his hands move down to her pussy. He spreads open her pussy lips with one of his fingers and starts rubbing her clit with another one. Amanda screams out in pleasure when she feels her hard clit being rubbed by this guy. She feels her pussy become even wetter. She pulls at her restraints wanting loose so she can please him back. Chris hears Amanda scream out in pleasure. He keeps rubbing her clit, noticing how wetter she is becoming. He feels the need to lick her become practically unbearable. Chris licks her nipple a little bit more. He then kisses his way down her sensual body taking in every inch of her. The smell of her dripping wet pussy fills his nose as he kisses his way down to heaven. He plans on licking her sweet pussy until it is red and sore.

Amanda feels this guy's lips moving down her body going towards her pussy. She finds the more fantasy of what this guy will do to her makes her so hot. She can hardly wait to have his face between her legs. Chris reaches Amanda's pussy. He notices in the dim light that she is smooth, and he loves that. He gets down on his knees and moves his hand off of her pussy. He quickly replaces it with his hungry tongue. Chris starts licking Amanda's clit roughly, taking it fully on his tongue. He tastes her sweetness as it comes upon his tongue. He becomes addicted to her taste very quickly. Amanda feels a sudden sharp pain run through her body. She moans out in pain and even cries a little bit. She figures it out quickly though not to move. If she does, she knows she will get hurt again. Chris notices that Amanda has stopped moving. He is glad of that and he decides to start licking her pussy again. He moves his teeth off her clit and licks it hard. He gets into a licking rhythm quickly and finds himself not wanting to stop. While Chris is licking Amanda's clit, he brings two of his fingers up into her tight pussy. He angles his fingers and slips them deep inside. He then starts finger fucking her hard showing her no mercy.

Amanda feels s couple of fingers in her pussy; they feel so big and stretch her tight pussy so well. But she knows what would stretch her even better and that would be his cock. She can hardly wait to feel that. Chris finds that he enjoys fingering Amanda's tight pussy. He loves watching his big fingers go in and out of her beautiful pink pussy. He wants to fuck her so bad. Chris keeps up his licking, enjoying every minute of it. He quickly realizes that he is still wearing his clothes. He moves his mouth off Amanda's pussy and his fingers out of her pussy. He then stands up and quickly takes off his costume, leaving only the mask on so he can keep his identity hidden.

Amanda notices that her pussy is not being pleased. She moans in disappointment because her pussy feels so empty now. Chris hears Amanda moan. He figures out quickly why. He knows she misses having her pussy pleased. He just smiles to himself cause he knows how much more slutty this make her look to him. He looks down at his rock hard cock, so glad that it is unconfined now. He can hardly wait to shove it in her pussy and then in her ass. Chris moves his eyes from his cock back to Amanda's pussy. His mouth waters as he stares at it. He gets back down on his knees and places his tongue on her pussy. He starts licking her hard again. Amanda feels her pussy being licked again. It feels so good and she knows she will not last much longer. She knows that she is going to cum very soon.

Chris decides to go ahead and concentrate on Amanda's clit. He wants to make her cum so they can fuck. He licks her harder and faster. Amanda feels the tongue on her pussy speed up. The more sensation of that makes her orgasm come to the surface. She eels it hitting her and she knows where is no way of stopping it.

"Ohhhhhhhm fuck, I am cumming!" Amanda screams out.

Chris hears Amanda scream out that she is cumming. He feels her pussy tighten up on his tongue and he can tell she is cumming hard. He starts licking her clit as fast as he can, feeling her body shake under him. Amanda feels her pussy tighten and she knows this guy can feel it too. She moans so loudly as she cums, wondering if anyone in earshot can hear her. She cannot help herself....it is just that good. Chris hears Amanda moan out loudly. He knows that people can hear herm but he does not care if they do or not. He knows that she will be screaming a hell of a lot louder than that when he shoves cock in her ass.

Chris works his tongue over Amanda's clit as she finishes cumming. He then gets up off the floor and brings his lips to hers. He kisses her hard, shoving his tongue inside her mouth. Amanda feels her orgasm stop and feels his lips on hers. She also feels a tongue in her mouth. She responds by kissing him back and shoving her tongue in his mouth. Chris feels Amanda kiss him back. He loves how her tongue feels in his mouth. He decides to go ahead and fuck her. He reaches down and grabs onto Amanda's left leg. He wraps it around his waist. He then shoves his cock deep inside her. Amanda and Chris break their kiss at that very moment. The sensation of having their two bodies joined is so amazing to the both of them.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" both of them moan at the same time.

Chris starts thrusting his hard cock in and out of Amanda's pussy. He feels it grip around him like a vice and he loves how that feels. He pushes his cock in deeper, wanting to go in all the way. Amanda feels this guy's cock push deeper into her pussy. The pleasure she was feeling before has increased ten times over. She wants to feel him press against her cervix. Amanda takes her other leg and wraps it around this stranger's hip. She then starts fucking him back hoping he will like that. Chris feels Amanda's leg go around his waist. It forces him to pull his body closer to hers, which he likes. He thrusts his cock in her faster now, really pumping her hard. "Oh baby, that's so fucking good. Oh yes, fuck me harder. You are the best lover I have ever hand." Amanda cries out.

Chris hears Amanda and he loves what she says. He is enjoying this feeling he is giving her and in her pussy, but he finds himself wanting to fuck her tight ass right now. Chris quickly pulls his cock out of Amanda's pussy. He then moves backwards a little bit, causing her legs to fall back down to the floor. He feels excitement run through him just thinking about fucking her ass.

Amanda feels her pussy suddenly become empty. She moans again in disappointment and become sure they are done. She has no idea how truly wrong she is. Chris grabs Amanda by the waist and roughly turns her around. He brings his body up close to her again and uses his leg to force hers further apart. He then bends her over slightly and places his cock at the entrance of her virgin ass. Amanda suddenly feels her body bent over and the cock at her ass. She automatically becomes scared and tries to shut her legs closed. Chris notices this and he becomes slightly angry. He knew she would pull this, but there is not any way he is going to stop now. "Look bitch don't move. I am going to fuck your ass." Chris says roughly. Chris pushes his cock up against her ass more. He then starts pushing it in; noticing the resistance her ass is giving. He is determined to get his cock in her no matter how long it takes.

He rubs his cockhead against her ass for about 10 minutes. He then watches as her asshole starts giving in and as his cockhead goes slowly into her ass. He groans with satisfaction. Amanda feels her ass being torn in two by this guy's cock. She screams out in pain and even starts crying because it hurts so badly. She feels like she has been ripped in two. Chris hears Amanda's screams but he still does not care that she is doing that. He pushes all his cock all the way into her ass. He then starts thrusting it hard, in and out. The tightness from her ass feels so dam good to him that it almost does make him pass out. "Oh god, so dam tight. Going to shoot so much cum in this ass." Chris says. While Chris fucks Amanda's ass, he reaches around and grabs her tits. He starts mauling them roughly and using them to fuck her harder.

12