Anal Reluctance

Story Info
Wife surprises husband.
1.3k words
4.05
115.3k
20
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The answer was always "no", and he knew it. She thought he was depraved and obsessed with anal sex and he insisted he was just interested in variety. To inspire her he even gave her a manual about anal sex, several butt plugs, and various lubricants. They had tried it a few times and she had liked it well enough but would only give-in after pleading and begging. She thought if she said "yes" every time, he would want it all the time, but he promised he wouldn't. She decided to surprise him this once. After all, what's fun about sex if you have to beg?

She planned it all out ahead of time. She'd leave him a sexy voicemail to meet her at home for a drink. She'd be freshly showered and would wear something really slutty. Short skirt, high heels, garter belt and stockings, and a lacy push-up bra.

She examined the sex toys hidden in the back of the closet. Some lubricant, dildos, vibrators, and various butt plugs. She took out a video that was geared towards anal sex scenes and popped it in the VCR to do some "research" and prepare herself mentally. Watching it she could feel her pussy getting wet and tingly, her nipples were standing up pushing against her tight bra. She unhooked her bra and lay back on the bed and played with her tits. She reached in her panties to feel her wet pussy and engorged clit. She was starting to breathe heavily, and continued to watch the couple on the t.v. screen making out and fucking. She starting playing with the dildo and pushed it in her wet pussy opening. Then she turned on the vibrator and starting using it to massage her clit. She moaned as the vibrator revved up her clit. In the next scene on the video a second man joined the couple and was getting ready to join in a double penetration scene.

They added lube to her ass so she copied and did the same at home on her bed. She was reluctant to touch her own ass opening but she did it anyway and it felt good. She took the butt plug and smeared it with lubricant and massaged her asshole and to her surprise, her tight opening started to respond and open up. Unconsciously imitating the video, she flipped over onto her belly and reached behind her to slowly insert the butt plug. She gasped as she inserted it but was really turned on by the 3 people on t.v. The two men were fucking the one woman and she wanted it to be her at this moment. She also pushed the vibrator into her pussy and was writhing on the edge of cumming. When she flipped the vibrator on again the jolt she felt from all the sensations made her scream aloud. She turned over again lying on her back and kept the plug clenched in her ass. Plunging the vibrator in deeper,she couldn't hold back anymore and simply exploded. She loved the sensation of her pussy throbbing and her asshole pulsating on the plug. She'd be ready for him tomorrow night.

She made the cocktails, dressed carefully and waited for him. She had left a husky-voiced message on his voicemail that he was to get his ass home on time and to keep his mouth shut about work stuff. When he arrived she spoke very few words, and handed him his favorite cocktail. She was a little flushed from the wine but the anal sex manual indicated that a little imbibement helped with relaxation. She could already feel her pussy was moist from anticipation. She kissed him on the lips very slow and deep, and he responded immediately by grabbing her ass. He reached under her skirt and felt the lacy garter belt and stockings, and he could feel his dick getting hard already.

He gulped his drink and followed her into the bedroom. It was dimly lit with candles. She removed his shirt and massaged his neck and shoulders allowing her tits to brush against him occasionally. He pulled her to him so she sat on his lap facing him. He reached under her skirt to feel her slick pussy and rubbed her clit with is thumb. To his surprise she wore no underwear and her cunt was clean shaven and smooth. She unhooked her bra and he sucked her nipples hungrily. She guided his finger into her wet pussy and squirmed and moaned from the sensation. She felt his hard cock through his pants and slowly undid the button and zipper. His dick was damp from arousal. She knelt between his legs and slid off his clothing and licked the pre-cum from the tip of his huge cock. Her mouth was warm and moist around his cock and her tongue worked his shaft expertly. He moaned as she moved her tongue down to his balls.

"Sit on my face," he pleaded. He lay back on the bed and she hiked up her skirt around her waist. His tongue and lips felt so good on her dripping pussy she thought she would end up cumming. She forced herself to pull away, and lay down on her back. He took this as an invitation to get on top of her but instead she held her hand up and said "Watch me." She produced the butt plug that was lubed up and slowly inserted it in her asshole. She rubbed her clit, legs spread wide until the plug was all the way in. Watching her, his cock was ready to explode. She continued to rub herself and she writhed and moaned softly. She fingered herself with two fingers and since she knew he was watching so intensely she made a real show of it. She licked and sucked her fingers and then said

"Come over here so I can suck on your cock." He obeyed and kneeled over her face so she could lick and suck on him. He was breathing heavily and moved away from her mouth so he could plunge his cock in her pussy.

"Yes, yes" she called. Her pussy was extra tight with the butt plug in and she kept it clenched in with all her might. He wanted to bury his cock deep into her pussy but she instructed him to lie on his back. First she climbed on top of his bulging cock and rode him to keep him interested. She stopped, kneeled over him and produced a jar of lubricating jelly. She coated his hard cock with it and then rubbed some on her asshole. He watched her, totally mesmerized as she placed his cock against her asshole and eased it in slowly, him doubting her ability at first. Each millimeter further in made them both want to explode. Her asshole was reluctant to accommodate his fat cock but she slowly eased it in.

"You like fucking my ass, don't you?" she taunted.

"You want to stick that cock up my ass everyday, don't you?"

"Oh God, yes, it's so tight, I want to come inside you so bad!" She rode his cock and felt it stretching her ass and she said

"Yeah, fuck me, fuck my ass deeper." He pushed his hips up and gripped her thighs to get his cock in deeper.

"My balls are up against your ass, and you love it, don't you, you dirty little whore?" She could barely reply, she was ready to cum so hard.

"Oh, yeah! I want it so bad! Cum in me, cum in me, I'm going to cum!" She felt her pussy explode as his dick pulsated deep into her ass, his hot load filling her up. He knew this had been a rare moment and he didn't know when he'd get another chance to fuck her willing ass so good and hard.