Anal Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyChele
SexyChele
187 Followers

"You want me to fuck you up the ass? You sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. But, Todd? I've never done that –"

"Don't worry. You'll love it. I promise!" He bent over her and kissed her gently on the lips before giving her a smile.

Almost reluctantly, Todd pulled his cock from Traci's pussy and then dipped his fingers into her cunt. She was wet enough, so there would be no lube needed. He ran his fingers over her asshole, feeling it pucker to his touch.

"Get on your hands and knees, Traci. It'll be easier for you. And play with your clit. When I tell you to, push out, okay?"

"Okay," Trace whispered.

She turned around and knelt on the couch, grabbing the arm for support. Suddenly her heart was pounding and her breathing came fast. She nearly jumped off the couch when she felt his tongue on her ass, licking the place where soon his cock would be filling her. She put her head down on her hands, and waited patiently, anticipating the pleasure he promised.

Todd lubed her ass with his tongue, and then spread her ass cheeks wide. He pulled the thong away to the side. He ran his cock along her slit, teasing her pussy, feeing her wetness.

"Frig your clit, Traci. It'll make it feel better."

He felt Traci mover her fingers over her clit, and heard her sighs of pleasure. He moved his cock up to her precious offering and ran his cock over the soft skin. He began to push his cock through her tiny open and he heard her gasp.

"Push out, Traci. Now!"

Traci pushed out as directed, and suddenly felt the head of his cock push past the muscles around her ass. She felt herself stretched in a way she had never felt before. She was gasping not from pain but from the unexpected fullness of the feel of his cock in her. Her fingers worked over her clit, and she could feel her body responding.

"Traci, I'm going to let you determine the speed and depth, since this is your first time. When you are ready, take more of my cock."

Traci worked her clit all the harder, pleasant sensations coursing through her body. As her body grew accustomed to the feel of him, she began to push back against him, slowly. Slowly, she took him into her ass. The feeling of being full was new to her, but she was surprised there was no pain. Once he was fully inside of her, she felt his hands on her hips, holding her in place, allowing her to get used to him. He moved slowly, rotating against her, letting her feel more of him, and she sighed. Her clit was beginning to swell under her fingers and she knew her second orgasm would not be long in coming.

She began to move against him, first away and then towards him. She could hear his groans and knew he wanted this as much as she did. At first, the feeling was a little uncomfortable, yet as she began to relax, a feeling of pleasant fullness came upon her. She began to move more quickly, wanting to feel him go deeper into her ass.

"Oh, Todd. I want to know what it is like to be truly fucked in the ass! Fuck my ass, Todd!"

Todd knew he couldn't hold out any longer. The sight of his cock buried in Traci's fine ass was more than he could stand. He grabbed her hips and began to move more quickly against her. Soon he was fucking her ass as though he were fucking her cunt. The skin of his belly was slapping against her ass, and he could feel his balls banging against her pussy. His mind was beginning to fog over, but he wanted her to cum with him.

"Traci, cum with me. I'm almost there, cum with me."

Todd gritted his teeth, his fingers digging into her flesh, as he banged away at her ass. The feeing of her tight muscles around his cock was more than he could stand and he could feel the cum boiling through his body.

Just then, Traci felt her body begin to go over the edge. She felt the convulsions begin, the waves of pleasure taking control of her body.

"Todd, yes, I'm cumming! Oh yes!" She cried out.

As soon as he felt the muscles in her ass squeeze his cock, Todd felt himself explode deep within her. He rammed himself deeply into her ass. He held himself there, feeling his cock empty and drain itself into her body. He pulled his cock out of her ass and squeezed the last remaining drops of jism onto her ass cheeks.

Traci was amazed at how much more intense her orgasm was with Todd's cock buried deep with her ass. For a while, she felt as though she wouldn't stop. But, eventually, she floated back to reality, just in time to feel Todd pull out of her ass and feel the dribble of cum on her ass. Todd leaned over Traci, breathing heavily, waiting for his heart to stop beating so hard. They stayed that way for a couple of minutes, until they both collapsed onto the couch. Todd wrapped his arm around Traci and pulled her towards him for a long kiss, which she eagerly returned. She then snuggled into him, and they caressed each other's bodies.

Slowly, the alcohol began to wear off, and Traci began to realize the full impact of what she had done. How would Todd feel? How did she feel? What would happen next? An awkward good-bye? She looked up at Todd and he kissed her forehead.

"It's getting late," he stated simply. "I need to get going so you can get some sleep."

"Yeah, okay," she replied with a whisper.

He looked at her hard, before getting up and pulling his clothes back on. Traci tucked her breasts back into her bra, and then slipped her dress back over her head. She watched as Todd made certain he had everything he had arrived with. Then he turned to her. He pulled her towards him and wrapped his arms around her.

"Traci, you are a beautiful woman, don't ever forget that. And the gift you gave me tonight is one I feel honored accepting. I can't tell you how pleased I am that you gave that part of yourself to me. Thank you."

"Well, thank you for making it nice. More than nice. I liked it."

"I thought you would," he said with a smile. "Take care of yourself, be good to yourself."

"Yes, Todd. I will."

He kissed her then, long and slow and tender. When he released her, he quickly kissed her forehead, turned, and walked out the door. As Traci locked the door, she heard him start his truck, then saw his lights as his drove away. Would she ever see him again? Why would she? Maybe.

Traci stretched and yawned. She thought back over the night, and a smile curved along her lips. She knew she would be sore tomorrow, but for now, she felt wonderful and beautiful and alive. She started for her bedroom, and noticed the message light on her phone answering machine was blinking. Stopping she turned it on, and froze when she heard John's voice.

"Traci, damn, I'm such an ass. I'm sorry. For everything. I'm sorry I started seeing Cathy. I'm sorry I kept all that shit. I'm sorry we fought. I need you, Traci, and I want you in my life. Please, Traci. Do you think you can forgive me? Can we at least talk about it? Look, if you get this message tonight – no matter how late – call me, okay? Please? Traci? I – I love you. Really. Please call, Traci, please."

By the end of the message, Traci was smiling. As she picked up the phone and dialed his number, she knew she would always have the sweet remembrance of tonight's secret to look back on.

Yes, life was good.

SexyChele
SexyChele
187 Followers
12