Anal Seduction Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My legs were so weak. I had to sit down in the chair only barely conscious of the paper towel stuck between my ass cheeks trying to reconnoiter what to do next.

Bill pulled up his pants securing his big dick, zipped up, thanked me and said hope to see you here again. He exited the booth nonchalantly as if nothing had transpired. It dawned on me that I was just a quickie for a hard dick.

My cock was still hard even though I had cumm so hard. I started to pick up my pants when the booth door swung open and another man entered the booth.

He was a large framed red headed fellow with a big toothy smile. I scurried to stand up but my legs were too weak.

"I saw you from the peep hole," he said. "Mind if I join you," he asked. He smiled and I realized that my dick was still hard as a rock. I was not aware of a peephole. But I was apparently in need of some more fucking.

I saw that he was holding his hard member in his right hand. It was big and hard. His pubes were curly bright red. He quickly closed the distance to me and his cock was on face level. He insisted that I hold his cock. Then without a word, he gently urged my head closer to his cock. I could smell his pre-cumm and noticed a large clear dew drop at the hole. I realized that he wanted me to suck his hard dick.

I was chagrined and was reluctant at first but too dam horny to speak. I reached out and soon had a mouthful of hard cock in my mouth. I could taste his pre cum as his member stretched my jaw open. And just like Bill before, he pushed his cock past my tongue.

I gagged some at first but soon I was sucking his cock like a real pro. I stroked his cock with my right hand as he pumped back and forth. My resistance was gone and I just let it happen.

I realized that what I wanted was for him to fuck me in my newly found pussy-hole. So I stood up, turned and guided his member to my wet hole. It wasn't as thick as Bill's but maybe eight inches long.

When I stood up, the drenched paper towel fell on the floor. I whirled around, holding his thick cock and guided it to my cumm-filled nether hole.

His pelvis gyrated into me and quickly all eight inches were secure in my innards. I could feel his pubes against my ass. His fingers dug tightly into my hip bones and thus began a blissful road of anal pleasure.

I pushed my upturned ass onto his cock as he ground all eight inches deep inside me. There was such a disturbance in my bowels and my nuts were terribly sore as he plowed slowly at first and then harder in and out. Several times he pulled out to just the head and slid slowly back inside. His heavy balls lightly flapped against my lower pelvis. I felt like I was cumming the whole time.

"Oh Ughh umf Gaauugh—mmmm," I uttered such gibberish. It was hard to believe that was me grunting in ecstasy. I didn't want it to stop. He slowed a little and I whimpered to please fuck me harder.

"Fuck Meee, yea, fuck, oh fuck," I cried out.

He obliged and the booth was filled with the plopping noise of his pelvis on my ass. The fucking lasted maybe a minute when he came. He grunted and his cock spewed deep inside my bowels. I casually reached over and took several paper towels from the wall and reached back holding his cock as his cock exited my hole. I then placed a paper towel between my cheeks to catch the jism.

The man actually thanked me and was gone just like that. I noticed a large puddle of cum on the floor where I had straddled with Bill behind me and several white streams of fresh jism rolling down the wall. That's when I realized that the puddle was from my cock. I pondered a few seconds while I sat on the chair on how much I enjoyed it.

I was totally spent and just couldn't believe what just happened. My nuts were terribly sore. I really enjoyed the ass fucking and sucking. My little hole was a little sore that night but in the morning all was fine.

The toilet bowl was full of the emissions from Bill and Red.

Later that day, I took a mirror and examined my nether hole. The orifice appeared enlarged and wrinkled. It was no longer light brown but a bright pink. I used some Vaseline on my finger and watched as the digit penetrated the puckered lips. It seemed tighter because of some swelling caused by fucking the night before.

My finger in my puckered anus soon stirred my cock. It was fat and ready. I stroked it like usual but was not able to cumm. I knew what I needed and where to get it. First, I stopped at the drug store and bought a tube of lubricant.

It was dark outside. I strolled to the bookstore anxious to repeat last night's pleasure. Again, I used the back door and was soon pretending interest in the movies. I didn't see Bill or the red head but several other men were lulling around. They noticed me and I drew some attention from two men who invited me to a slightly larger booth than last time.

Once inside, there was little foreplay involved. One man undid my belt and pants while the other dropped his pants to his ankles.

I was ogling his cock that was fat but not as long as mine. He asked me to suck his cock. I obliged and was befuddled that he was not well endowed like Bill or the red headed stranger.

While squatting, I placed some lube on my fingers and managed to apply it to my puckered anus. I was gently sucking his cock and he was hard when suddenly he came in my mouth. I was surprised and did not expect it. I did not swallow it. Instead I spit it out on the floor.

The other man said it was his turn and I obliged him. The second man was bigger and I could only take half his cock in my mouth His cock was maybe seven inches long and two inches thick. It looked promising for a good fuck. . The first man left the booth.

I released his cock and stood up, turned around and guided his spit soaked cock to my nether hole. He was anxious to fuck my tight ass. There was some minor pain at first but after several insertions, his prick disappeared in my tight pussy-hole.

I managed to hold him inside my sheath for maybe ten seconds before he started pumping in and out. He was spent in less than 20 seconds. I felt so disappointed. There I was, wanting more hard cock in my ass and only slick jism to show for it.

I put the paper towel between my cheeks, pulled up my jeans and stepped out of the booth. I loitered there for maybe three minutes when I saw a familiar face.

It was my booth pal Bill. He smiled at me and we immediately went inside a booth. There was no small talk. I immediately stripped down to my shoes and he pulled his pants down. Wow, what a treat to see that magnificent member waiting for me.

I squatted down and began to work on his flaccid prick. I could hear the slurping sounds my mouth made as spit leaked out of my stretched lips. He tasted so good.

"Gurk, gurk, gurk, gurk," my lips stretched over his member.

My own cock was a stub and throbbing. I could feel the pressure in my nuts wanting to cumm like last night. I wanted to tell Bill about the red hair stranger but was asphyxiated with a huge cock gorged in my throat. I worked his cock with such fervor only stopping long enough to force my head back and take a long snort through my nose.

I release his beast and marveled at its size. It stood out slightly downward from the weight of its size. I stroked it with my hand and turned my ass toward it directing it to my wet pussy hole.

He eagerly obliged me as I wedged his fat cock between my cheeks and in line with my pussy hole. There was some struggle as the head stretched the nether orifice but in a few strokes, half his cock was buried inside my rectum.

"Ohh, gawd, yes, meummgoodyesmmm," I managed to gurgle out.

Bill began to plow my little ass with his huge cock. I could feel the lips of my hole pull out with each outstroke. In just 20 seconds or less, my nuts boiled and my cock spewed cumm.

"Aww—aww—cum—cum—cum—ming—aww—CUMMING," I screeched.

Oh my I never thought I would stop the spasm of ejaculating. Bill's cock was still pounding my little ass relentlessly.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me harder," I cried.

And he did just that. For a few seconds more and then his cock swelled so big that he couldn't move it in my tight channel. I could feel his jism fill my bowels. I was hot, out of breath, and in such a weak turmoil.

I pulled two paper towels from the box on the wall and when his cock reduced a little bit, held it with a towel as I pulled my hole from his pole. I then stuffed a towel between my ass cheeks and sat down in the chair.

My face was level to Bill's slick cock. Bill asked me to clean his cum drenched cock with my mouth. I obliged taking his semi flaccid prick and gently sucking and licking with my tongue. I tried to take it down my throat. I could taste his slick jism.

"Wow, that was good," he exclaimed as he put up his prick.

"Same time tomorrow?" I asked.

"Hmm, Ok, same time tomorrow," he agreed with a smile.

I walked home with soaked paper towel and the squeaky jism oozing out. Once home I sat on the toilet and a torrent of cumm spewed out. When I looked in the bowl, there was gobs of gooey jism floating on top.

12