Anal Sex, Ass Play, & Tossing Salad

Story Info
Husband finally has anal sex with his wife, after failing.
11.5k words
4.32
151.5k
67
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Husband introduces his wife and his sexy sister-in-law to anal sex and succeeds finally, after failing.

*

A sight to behold, Marcus walked in the kitchen to see his wife standing by the sink with her back to him. With the focus of his stare concentrating on the shapely roundness of her butt, his cock involuntarily pushed against his pants. So tightly firm, he always enjoyed fondling her firm ass. Preserved by diet and shaped by exercise, not ruined by fast foods and sitting all day, out of all the butts of his friends' wives, his wife, Kenisha, had the best butt. Obviously by the length of his focused stare, no doubt, as he routinely tried, only to be routinely rejected, wanting to take her right where she stood and fuck her up her ass, did he dare lift up her short skirt, pull down her bikini panty, and bend her over to have his wicked way with his wife in the kitchen? Always pressuring her to have anal sex with him, the unanswered question was not would she have anal sex with him now, but would she ever have anal sex with him?

"Umm, umm, umm, she has such a sweet ass," he mumbled to himself.

Even in college, she had that same, sweet ass that she squeezed in a tight pair of designer jeans and that he squeezed, when making out with her in his car. Apparently horny by just the mere backside sight of her, just as he was excited thinking about her ass then, he was even more excited seeing her ass now.

"Put a ring on that black bitch," his friends told him. Glad that he took their advice, marrying Kenisha was the best decision he ever made. Even if she never gave him anal sex, God perish the thought, she was still a fine looking woman and he loved her to death.

"I love her ass. I'd love to tap that ass right now," he mumbled under his breath, while still staring at her ass and fingering his cock through his pants. "Oh, yeah, my baby has ass. My baby got back." As soon as he thought that to himself, my baby got back, he thought of the song, Baby Got Back, by Sir Mix-A-Lot. The lyrics that he remembered of the song played through his head, as he stood in the doorway and stared at his wife's ass.

"I like big butts and I cannot lie...Baby got back! I like 'em round, and big and when I'm throwin' a gig I just can't help myself, I'm actin' like an animal. Now here's my scandal I wanna get you home and ugh, double-up, ugh, ugh. I ain't talkin' bout Playboy 'cause silicone parts are made for toys. I want 'em real thick and juicy, so find that juicy double. Mix-a-Lot's in trouble beggin' for a piece of that bubble. So I'm lookin' at rock videos knock-kneed bimbos walkin' like hoes, you can have them bimbos. I'll keep my women like Flo Jo. A word to the thick soul sisters, I wanna get with ya. I won't cuss or hit ya. But I gotta be straight when I say I wanna fuck, till the break of dawn. Baby got it goin' on. A lot of simps won't like this song 'cause them punks like to hit it and quit it and I'd rather stay and play, 'cause I'm long, and I'm strong and I'm down to get the friction on. So, ladies! {Yeah!} Ladies! {Yeah} If you wanna roll in my Mercedes {Yeah!}, then turn around! Stick it out! Even white boys got to shout, baby got back!"

Needing a bit of sexual relief, he walked up to Kenisha and kissed the back of her neck, before leaning into her. With his arms wrapped around her waist and his big hands reaching up to cup her big tits through her blouse, no doubt, testing to see how far she let him go, he lightly fingered her emerging nipples through her blouse and bra. He squatted down a little to find a familiar exciting place, where he buried the bulge in his pants between her ass cheeks in her short skirt, while continuing to fondle her abundant breasts through her blouse and bra.

He loved her breasts nearly as much as he loved her ass. By slowly moving his body up and down, as if doing mini squats, forever trying to get her in the mood, he rubbed the length of her ass crack through her skirt with the erection he had growing in his pants. With her back still turned to him and with her still facing out the big kitchen window, waiting for her to stop him, he unbuttoned her blouse one slow button at a time.

Exposing her bra clad breasts and her long, deep line of cleavage to any neighbor, who was looking, while fingering her big, black nipples through her bra and rubbing against her firm, round ass, just as it was unusual for her to allow him to undress her in front of any window, it was unusual for Kenisha to allow him to get this far with her so early in the morning. Total opposite in their sexual preferences, he was a morning man and she was a night woman. Preferring the light of day to have sex anywhere, living room, kitchen, and even outside, she preferred having sex in a darkened room, while beneath the covers. Ass or tits, such an ass man, if he had to choose one or the other, he'd choose her ass, but he loved her firm, full breasts and big nipples that, when sucking them, popped from his mouth in the way that a champagne cork pops from a bottle.

Not one to expose herself, normally a sexually shy and private person, especially when it comes to nudity, after what happened two weeks ago at the barbeque, by evidence of allowing Marcus to so expose her by unbuttoning her blouse in front of their kitchen window and in sight of her neighbors now, Kenisha had caught the exhibitionist fever. Now, with her hormones raging out of control, the sexual exhibitionistic slut she has suddenly become, she wished her husband would lift her bra and expose her big breasts to her neighbor, Mr. Johnson. Already out in his backyard mowing his lawn, tempted to knock on the kitchen window to get his attention and flash him her tits, Mr. Johnson always made excuses to engage her in conversation, whenever he spotted her sunning herself out back in her barely there bikini.

Only, just as most of the black men she knows do, he more stares at her ass than her breasts. Wondering what his reaction would be, if he happened to look over and see her standing there topless, if only her husband would lift her bra, she wouldn't cover her nakedness with her hands. Making her want to touch herself, just the thought of him seeing her naked breasts excited her. Only, with Marcus content to feel her breasts and finger her nipples through her bra and with her relegated to only flashing her neighbor her bra clad breasts and cleavage, seemingly more interested in her ass than in her breasts, her husband showed no signs of lifting her bra and she wasn't about to reveal to him the slut that she has become by telling him to do so.

"Good morning, Marcus," she said leaning her head back to swoon in his arms, while he massaged her tits, fingered her nipples, and slowly humped, rubbed, and squeezed her ass.

No doubt, feeling the heat of her stare, seeing her standing there through her kitchen window, finally, Mr. Johnson looked over at Kenisha and waved, before his face showed signs of excited shock at what he, no doubt, saw. Standing there with her blouse flayed wide open and her bra and long, deep line of cleavage so openly and unashamedly exposed, she returned his wave with a sexy smile. If there was a man she'd cheat on her husband with, such a handsome man he was, she'd cheat on him with Mr. Johnson. With her husband not interested in tossing her salad, just as she wasn't interested in having anal sex with him, she wondered if Mr. Johnson would be interested in tossing her salad. If he tossed her salad, she'd suck his cock. Oh, yeah, in exchange for licking her ass, she would suck his cock. If he tossed her salad, even though she's been faithful to Marcus, with there being something so sexually exciting about Mr. Johnson, she'd even allow him to take her and fuck her pussy.

Damn, damn, double damn, if only Marcus had put a finger beneath her bra and lifted, as he always does, she'd be so exposed and Mr. Johnson would have seen her tits. Especially now that she was feeling so sexually excited by her man feeling her breasts through her bra and rubbing up against her ass with his erection, she would have liked to have flash her neighbor her breasts. Maybe the next time she's out sunning, she'll summon the courage sun topless or accidentally on purpose drop her bikini top, while he's talking to her. By the concentrated focus of his stare, however, knowing her neighbor was more interested in her ass than in her breasts, staring more at her ass, whenever he saw her in her bikini, he probably wouldn't even realize that she was topless.

"Good morning, baby," said Marcus in his best Barry White voice.

"Good morning, Marcus."

Already sexually excited, she turned to face him and they kissed, as if they were kissing on the dance floor at their wedding five years ago.

"Turn around and bend over, Kenisha," whispered Marcus to his wife.

"Turn around? Why?" Knowing he was up to something, Kenisha shot her husband a look.

"I just wanna see somethin'," he said with a sly smile.

"You want to see something? You've seen my black ass a million times before, Marcus," she said with an excited laugh, while watching Mr. Johnson parading back and forth and mowing the same little patch of grass, while looking over at her through the kitchen window. No doubt, seeing her in her bra, it made her hot knowing that Mr. Johnson was interested enough to continue to look over. "What do you mean, you want to see something?"

"Nothin', I just wanna see somethin'. C'mon, play along with me, baby. I just wanna see somethin'," he said kissing her neck, while continuing to feel her big, breasts through her bra.

"Oh, no. Hell no! I won't fall for that again. I'll not bend over, thank you very much. Fool me once, I'm not stupid enough for you to fool me again," she said with a hand to her hip, while waving her manicured finger in his face. "The last time you said that to me, that you wanna see somethin', was when I was wearing my tube top at the barbeque," said Kenisha with her face suddenly becoming flushed, while wishing Marcus had lifted her bra a moment earlier to flash Mr. Johnson her tits.

"Gees, Kenisha. Are you still mad at me about that? Get over it," he said laughing. "You must admit, though, that you were the hit of the barbeque," said Marcus with another but longer laugh.

"The hit of the barbeque my ass," she said sticking out a pouty lip.

"Actually, baby, and I'm sorry to say this being the ass man that I am, but the hit of your barbeque were your tits and not your ass," he said laughing at his wife.

"Very funny, Marcus, but if I was anything, I was the fool of the barbeque. Jump up and down, Kenisha. I just wanna see somethin', you said. Do you remember saying that, Marcus? Umm-hmm," she said tossing her hair with a flick of her head, as if she was a boxer dodging a punch. "The obedient wife that I am, I was so stupid to trust you?"

"Remember it? Are you kidding me? Oh, baby, I'll never forget that show," said Marcus with a dirty laugh. "Boy, we had some hot, sexy pillow talk, while having even hotter sex that night, after that tube top flashing incident."

"The fool that I am to jump up and down doing jumping jacks like Michelle Obama, while wearing my tube top, I couldn't believe it when my tits fell out of my top. Everyone, all your friends, my co-workers, your co-workers, and your brother saw my tits. With all of those cameras and cell phones flashing to take my topless picture, I'm sure my YouTube video is posted everywhere. Never was I so embarrassed. I just wanted to crawl in a hole somewhere and die. How can I ever face these people again?"

"Yeah, well, you were drunk enough that it took you several, very long seconds to realize that your tits were flopping around. That was so unbelievably hot, baby," he said wrapping a hand around her slim waist to pull her close enough to give her a another kiss, his excuse to reach down and cup her sweet ass through her short skirt. "Hey, if it's any consolation, at least everyone knows that your tits are real and not phony silicone," he said laughing again.

"Some consolation that is," she said pushing hard against his chest. "I was humiliated, Marcus, that you purposely did that to flash everyone my breasts. How could you do that to me?"

"C'mon, Kenisha, what's the big deal? When you didn't notice right away that your tits were out, I thought you were playing along. I thought you were enjoying flashing everyone your big boobs. Seriously, baby, I thought you were okay with flashing everyone your tits. Man, that was the best party we ever had, Kenisha," said Marcus laughing, while reaching out to fondle her breasts through her bra. "You should have seen how my friends were staring at your tits, baby."

"Maybe that was the best party for you, at my expense, Marcus, but it was the worst party for me. Thanks for telling me that I was so exposed," she said punching him in the shoulder. "I can't believe you thought that I was purposely flashing my boobs. You must think me a slut to think that I'd flashed everyone my breasts. I still cringe at the thought that all of your drunken friends saw my tits. Now, every time your brother comes over, he stares at my boobs through my top."

"My brother always liked you, if you know what I mean," said Marcus humping the air with his hips, as if he was humping her ass. "Just as I would, too, he'd love nothing better than to get down and dirty with you, if you know what I mean, baby," he said squeezing her ass.

"Yeah, unfortunately, I do know what you mean. Perversion must run in your family, because your father is just as much as a horn ball as you and your brother are. He's always staring down my top and copping a cheap feel of my ass, whenever he hugs me."

"Get over it, Kenisha," he said with a laugh. "It was all just harmless fun. Besides, that barbeque is in the past."

"Past? I'd hardly call two weeks ago much of a past, Marcus. How would you like it, if I pulled your bathing suit down in front of all my girlfriends, my female co-workers, your female co-workers, and in front of my mother and sister?"

"Seriously? Are you kidding me? Would you? I'd love for you to do that, baby." Marcus's face lit up like a Christmas tree, no doubt, by the thought of Kenisha flashing everyone his cock. "A great way for me to expose myself without consequences, I love the idea of my wife flashing my cock to every female that I know," he said laughing.

"You would," she said. "Well, don't get your hopes up because that will never happen. You're my man and what you have in your pants and between your legs belongs only to me."

"Seriously, though, I wonder what your mother would do if seeing my cock? What do you think she'd do, Kenisha? Would she look? Would she stare? I wonder what your slutty sister, Latoya, would do if seeing my cock? Just as I know she'd look and stare, would she reach out and touch it? Would she take my cock in her hand to fondle it, before stroking it? Would she fall to her knees and suck it? Oh, my God, Kenisha, that would be so hot for you to--"

"Don't even go there, Marcus. Don't you be disrespecting my mother and my baby sister by thinking about flashing them your cock," she said waving her finger in his face again. "I'm sorry I even used them as an example."

"Look, Kenisha, there's that Mr. Johnson, who's so hot for you. Turn around so that I can flash him your knockers," he said spinning her around and pushing her over to the sliding glass doors.

"Marcus! No! Don't you dare," she feigned protest, while giggling excitedly.

Just as Mr. Johnson turned and stared at Kenisha, Marcus lifted up her bra, before pushing her forward and squishing her breasts against the glass doors. Then, in an act of spousal disobedience, with Kenisha still plastered up against the patio doors, he lifted up her short skirt and pulled down her panties and spanked her black ass.

"Oh, my God, Marcus! He saw my tits! Mr. Johnson saw my pussy! You flashed our neighbor my breasts and my pussy! I'm so very embarrassed," she said pulling down her bra, pulling up her panty, and fluffing down her skirt, while moving away from the doors.

"He saw your ass, too, baby, when you turned to pull up your panties," he said with a dirty laugh.

"We go to the same church," she said crumpling in her husband's arms, hiding her flushed face, and laughing excitedly that Mr. Johnson saw her tits, pussy, and ass. "How can I ever face him now?"

"It's okay. Show's over. Mr. Johnson is gone. He probably went inside his house to masturbate over all that he saw of you," said Marcus with a dirty laugh.

"Eww, Marcus, that's so gross," she said pausing, while thinking about Mr. Johnson seeing her practically nude body. "Do you think he's really masturbating over seeing my boobs, my pussy, and my ass?"

More excited than embarrassed that Mr. Johnson would masturbate over her, she wondered if Mr. Johnson would say anything about seeing her in her bra and/or seeing her breasts, pussy, and ass. Now, she couldn't wait until she was outside in her bikini sunning herself again.

"Oops, Mr. Johnson. I'm so embarrassed. Please don't look at my tits," she imagined saying to him, while imagining him staring at her breasts.

With the hot body to wear it, maybe, to celebrate the occasion, she'll buy a new and more abbreviated bikini to flash Mr. Johnson even more of her shapely body. Now, she couldn't wait to sun topless or accidentally on purpose drop her bikini top, while talking to him.

"Duh, yeah, Kenisha. I'm sure he's in his house masturbating over all that he just saw of you. So, anyway, Kenisha, turn back around and bend over. I just wanna see somethin'," he said suppressing a laugh.

With no one else around but them, safe in her own kitchen, and with no apparent reason to distrust her husband, Kenisha obeyed, turned around, and cautiously leaned forward at the waist. Marcus stepped to his wife and caressed her firm, round ass, before slowly lifting her short skirt to her waist to expose her white, bikini panty. Reaching down between her legs to cup, finger, and trace her pussy, he continued feeling her pussy and ass through her panty, while reaching around her to cup her tits. Already moist from the excitement of her husband exposing herself to her neighbor and from touching her, Kenisha imagined it was Mr. Johnson standing behind her and fondling her ass, tits, and pussy. Marcus even leaned down to kiss her ass through her panty and lick her pussy through her panty, before ever so slowly pulling down her underpants in the way of a stage curtain going up during the beginning of a striptease performance.

"Marcus," she said breathlessly. Still standing in front of the patio glass doors, she looked out to see if Mr. Johnson was watching, but he wasn't, that is, unless he was watching them from inside his house. She imagined him watching her through binoculars, while stroking his big, black cock. "What are you doing? Someone will see us." Kenisha swooned at the attention that her man was suddenly paying her shapely ass. As if they were two dark chocolate Hershey kisses melting, her brown eyes flashed with excitement before softening, when she turned her head to see what he was doing to her ass.

"What am I doing? I'm pulling down your panties," he said.

"Why?"

Figuring they were going to have sex, she figured he was going to fuck her doggie style right there in the kitchen and in front of the sliding glass doors in plain view of Mr. Johnson's window. Instead of being taken by her husband, in the way that he lifted her skirt and pulled down her panty, she hoped he was finally going to toss her salad and she bit her lip in the sexual anticipation of Marcus licking her ass. After already being so exposed to her neighbor, she wished he'd walk her closer to the patio doors, so that Mr. Johnson could enjoy their impromptu sexual show and watch Marcus fucking her doggie style or tossing her salad, while fondling her naked breasts and fingering her nipples.