Anal Sex, Ass Play, & Tossing Salad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why? That's an easy question."

"Yeah, tell me why, Marcus. Tell me why you're lifting my skirt and pulling down my panties in our kitchen, baby," said Kenisha breathlessly.

With the sexual thoughts of Mr. Johnson still in her mind, thinking of his prick and him masturbating over the naked sight that he just saw of her, instead of her thinking about her husband's prick, the lyrics of Mary J. Blige's song, Kitchen, played through her mind.

"Never let girl cook in ya kitchen. All up in your fridge, and next will the stove, never let a girl cook in ya kitchen. When pot gets hot everything drops. Eyes on your man, hands on ya pot, if she runs in to help, tell her to stay in your spot. Never let girl cook in ya kitchen."

"Because, I wanna fuck you up the ass, baby," said Marcus. "I wanna take you anally, Kenisha. I want to stick my big, hard, hairy cock in you, where the sun don't shine."

As if Marcus just bumped the turntable, the sound of the needle screeching and scratching across her favorite Mary J. Blige album delivered her back from her sexual fantasy to reality and to the danger zone of her husband wanting to have anal sex with her.

"Say what? You wanna fuck me up the ass? Oh, no. Hell, no! I'll hit you upside your head, if you try fucking me up the ass, fool. They'll be no fucking this virgin ass," said Kenisha standing upright, pulling up her panty, fluffing down her skirt, and buttoning her blouse, before turning to face her husband.

"Why not?"

"You know that I don't do anal sex, fool," she said looking at him, as if he was drunk and/or crazy.

"Why not?"

"I told you before that I don't like it," she said lifting up her head, looking away, and shaking her shoulder length blue, black hair with attitude, as if she was Naomi Campbell readying herself for a photo shoot.

"Why don't you like having anal sex?"

"Must I have a reason? I don't know. I just don't," she said avoiding making direct eye contact, obviously uncomfortable with the topic of discussion.

"I assume you've had anal sex before then, for you to have such a strong opinion why you don't like it," said Marcus continuing to pressure her for an explanation. "Tell me why you don't like having anal sex? Maybe the man, who took you anally before, wasn't as gentle as he should have been for you not to--"

"I never have had anal sex," she said in a soft voice, while looking more uncomfortable with the subject. Seemingly more concerned with her hair than with her husband, she ran her fingers through her dark tresses to fluff out her curls.

"Say what?"

"I never had anal sex," she repeated. "Anal sex just doesn't appeal to me," she said with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Then, how do you know you wouldn't like anal sex, if you never had anal sex?" Not a man to be denied, Marcus persisted.

"Marcus, I don't have to jump off of a bridge to know that I wouldn't like jumping off of a bridge," she said. "Okay?"

"Yeah, well, you'd probably like bungee jumping, if only you'd try it," he said.

"Just as I'd never go bungee jumping with you and/or cliff diving, skydiving, scuba diving, mountain climbing, and all the other dangerous things that you feel you must do, I don't want you fucking me up the ass. Okay? It's not enough that you ride your motorcycle at racing speed in your apparent death wish to kill yourself, I just don't want you taking me with you, when you do. So, please drop it," said Kenisha giving him the I don't want to talk about this anymore look.

"So, now you think anal sex is dangerous?"

"I didn't say that Marcus."

"By comparing anal sex to bungee jumping, cliff diving, skydiving, scuba diving, mountain climbing, even riding a motorcycle, you just did.

"Yeah, well, a lot of gay men and heterosexual women have died from AIDs by having anal sex," she said shooting from the hip in her desperation to explain her imagined reasons why she wouldn't have anal sex with her husband.

"That's bullshit, Kenisha, and you know it," he said shooting her a harsh look. "I'll tell you what. I'll wear a condom, while we-"

"No, Marcus. I'm not having anal sex with you or with anyone."

"I think we should, at least, try once, baby," he said rubbing her ass through her short skirt.

"No, Marcus."

"In the same way you were so dead set against trying squid and then you liked it, you may enjoy anal sex, Kenisha," he said lifting the hem of her skirt past her hips again.

"No, Marcus. I can't believe you're comparing food to sex."

"Maybe not squid, but some foods are sexual, you know. Maybe, with a lot of wine, a little hot pillow talk, the right kind of lubrication, and the guidance of my gentle hand and my rock hard cock, I think we should ease ourselves into having anal sex," he said reaching beneath her skirt to feel her ass through her panty, while slowly pulling down her panties again.

"Stop, Marcus. Don't. Marcus no," she said grabbing her panties and pulling them back up again.

"Perhaps, with a little bit of ass play, we could--"

"Ease ourselves into it with ass play? What the Hell are you talking about? What the Hell is ass play? Listen, Marcus, my back tunnel is not an entrance but an exit," said Kenisha pulling down her skirt. "It's permanently closed to incoming and is only open for outgoing. Other than fucking my pussy doggie style, the only playgrounds you have are my hands, my mouth, and my pussy. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Kenisha, I understand loud and clear. You don't have to yell."

"Sorry," she said resting her head on his shoulder. "I just don't want to be fucked up the ass," she whispered. "Just the connotation of anal sex is a turn off for me."

"I hear you, Kenisha, and I understand your concerns but, conversely, the connation of anal sex is such a turn on for me," he said pausing. Yet," he persisted, "what if we just fooled around, had sex, and then, perhaps I could try penetrating your anal cavity with my finger to see if you'd enjoy--"

"Uh, uh, Marcus. No," said Kenisha standing tall and taking a step back to look her husband in the eye, while rubbing her ass with a grimace from her imagined penetration of Marcus's finger stuck up her ass. "What don't you understand about me not wanting your cock or your finger stuck up my ass? I don't find it exciting or even appealing. It's gross."

"I understand, Kenisha. I just thought that if I lubricated your inhibitions with enough alcohol and your ass with enough K-Y jelly, that I could slowly and gently introduce you to anal sex." Taking a lesson from the reverend at church, raising his hand high in the air and tilting back his head, as if speaking to his congregation, he put more exuberance into his sexual speech to convince his wife to have anal sex with him. "We could broaden our sexual enjoyment of one another's bodies and expand our erotic excitement by opening up another perfect pathway to pure pleasure."

"Perfect pathway to pure pleasure my ass. For you, maybe, but not for me," said Kenisha. "Where do you get this bullshit anyway, no pun intended?"

"Precisely, what I'm saying. Anal sex is pure pleasure and your ass is the perfect pathway to our increased sexual delight," said Marcus with a satisfied smile, as if he was victorious in saving souls for Heaven.

"Fuck you, Marcus. You're not fucking me up the ass with your cock, your finger, or your foot, and that's that."

"Kinky," said Marcus, "I never thought about fucking your ass with my foot, akin to fisting, I imagine. I'm sure there's someone out there into that, perhaps those crazy Japanese," he said with a laugh. "Judging from all their videos, they're into everything."

"Eww, Marcus, you're sick."

"Kidding Kenisha. Just kidding about fucking you up the ass with my foot or about fisting you, that is, unless you wanted me to and unless you'd let me try you may--"

"No anal sex and no fisting, Marcus. Do you hear me? Matter of fact, get away from my ass. Remove your hand from my ass. Step away from my ass. Now! I mean it."

"Okay, okay, no nothing, but the same old, same old. I get it," said Marcus throwing his hands up in the air. "I do."

In an anal sex standoff, they both fell silent. With her arms crossed beneath her breasts and in a closed body stance, as if protecting herself from his potential possible penetration, Kenisha gave her husband a long and thoughtful look, while now wondering about his past.

"What about you?"

As if a waist down naked video played through her mind of her husband, as if he was the Devil himself burning in Hell and forced to have anal sex for the rest of eternity, she imagined Marcus having anal sex with a bevy of naked, willing, old, and decrepit black women.

"What about me?" Marcus looked at his wife with curiosity. "What do you mean, what about me?"

"Apparently, for you to so pressure me about anal sex, you've had anal sex before?"

"Yes, of course, I've had anal sex before. Who hasn't? I've had anal sex lots of times, that is, before I met you, of course," he said snidely.

"Eww," she said figuring as much.

"Anal sex is no big deal, Kenisha, in the way that you obviously think it is. I mean, it is a big deal to me to have anal sex, but it's not the forbidden sexual position that you, no doubt, think that it is," he said looking at her to see if she was softening. "A better birth control method than abstention and the pill, people have been having anal sex for centuries. All through history--"

"Tell me this then," said Kenisha looking at him, as if he was perversely demented, "would you rather have anal sex than normal sex?"

"Normal sex? As far as I'm concerned, anal sex is normal sex," he said with a laugh. "Depending on the person and the situation, yeah, sometimes, I'd prefer having anal sex than fucking someone in the missionary position or doing it doggie style."

"How many times?"

"How many times, what?"

"How many times have you had anal sex?"

"Gees, I don't know, Kenisha. I didn't keep count every time I boned someone up the ass. Dozens of times, probably."

"With one partner?"

"No, with dozens of women and a few men," said Marcus with downcast eyes. "I went out to the clubs every Friday and Saturday night and there were a lot of hoochie mamas wearing short, tight blow me dresses with no panties willing and ready to do the down, dirty, and nasty with me."

"Say what? Excuse me," she said sticking out her hip with attitude and putting her hand to it.

"What do you mean, what?" Marcus looked up at his wife.

"Wait," she said holding up her hand, as if it was a mini stop sign. "Back up. Hold on. You had anal sex with dozens of women and a few men? Did you say that you had anal sex with a few men?" She gave him a hard look. "You allowed some Dudes to fuck you up the ass?"

"Actually, in the way that you're denying me your ass now, I never allowed anyone to fuck me up the ass. They just did," said Marcus defensively.

"What do you mean they just did? Someone just came along behind you, pulled down your pants, bent you over, and stuck his cock up your ass?"

"Yeah, pretty much, but I was drunk and in a holding cell in county jail, at the time, with two, big, white dudes, a couple of real rednecks, who were determined to have their wicked way with me. I was awakened from one humping me from behind and the other humping me in front."

"Eww, so gross, they forced you to blow them, too?"

"Yeah, they did. Then, there was that Reverend Allen giving me money, alcohol, and drugs, a powerful, determined, and sadistic man, when I was in the college choir, which may explain why I'm into anal sex now," he said with sadness.

"Eww. Gross. I'm so sorry, Marcus."

"Yeah, well, being the Reverend's cum vessel for a short while, before experiencing my own version of Deliverance by sucking some redneck's cock, while being fucked up the ass by another white, southern farmhand, wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be."

"Say what? Seriously? Are you kidding me? Huh? Having gay sex wasn't as horrible as you thought it would be? Is that what you just said? What are you going to tell me next, that you're gay?"

"No, of course not. I'm not gay. Absolutely not. You just do what you have to do, while in prison to survive."

"Prison? I hardly call being held overnight in a drunk tank surviving prison, Marcus."

"It was dark and I was sleeping. They were a lot bigger and tougher than me. I was afraid they'd hurt me, if I didn't submit to their sexual will," he said. "Better to give up my ass and give them my mouth, than for them to beat me, hurt me, and/or take my life."

"You'd better walk the straight and narrow, Marcus, and not do the crime because, obviously, you can't do the time. You'd never survive prison. For you not to slap Reverend Allen silly and for you not to fight off those rednecks, you'd be someone's bitch in jail, for sure."

"That's easy for you to say, but if someone tried raping you, I wonder if you'd resist or relent." Marcus looked at his wife. "Haven't you ever been sexually assaulted by someone and touched against your will?"

"No, never," she said, while thinking of Mr. Johnson forcing himself on her and having his wicked way with her. She wanted to say that it depends on the person, but she didn't. "That is, unless I'm having my sexual fantasy of a gangbang, while getting myself off with my vibrator. My worst nightmare in real life would be for two or more men to strip me naked and gangbang me, one from the front and one from behind. It's exciting for me to fantasize about being stripped naked and gangbanged, while masturbating, but not to actually experience that and survive that in real life. Just a sexual fantasy, of course, I don't want anyone's cock in my mouth or in my pussy, but your cock, Marcus. And including your cock, Marcus, I don't want anyone's cock up my ass."

"Wait. Hold on. Back up, baby. Start from the beginning. I missed that part about you fantasizing about being stripped naked and gangbanged. What did you just say about a gangbang being your sexual fantasy? You think about being gangbanged, when you're masturbating. Seriously? Are you kidding me? Wow, Kenisha, hot mama, I had no idea."

"Sure. Why not? Women have sexual fantasies, too. It's no big deal. It's just my sexual fantasy. Just because I think about it, doesn't mean that I'd actually want to be stripped naked and gangbanged, Marcus. I'd never have multiple lovers stripping off my clothes to touch me, feel me, fondle me, caress me, finger me, lick me, and fuck me all at the same time, while forcing me to be their sexual slave," she said swooning, as if she was experiencing her sexual fantasy now, while being stripped naked and gangbanged.

"Interesting," said Marcus studying his wife, as if he was imagining his wife with a cock in her mouth, a cock in her hand, and another one up her ass. "So, let me ask you a question," he said, obviously, controlling his urge to strip her naked and fuck her up the ass. "If I could arrange something like that for you, a gangbang with a few of my closest friends and even invite Mr. Johnson over, while I watched, of course, would you--"

"Would I what? Would I entertain you by fucking and sucking your perverted friends and our church going neighbor? Certainly not! Over my dead body, Marcus," said Kenisha staring at him with hostility. "Have you lost your mind? What's wrong with you? First you want to fuck me up the ass and now you want to pimp me out to your friends and our neighbor for a gangbang. Have you absolutely no respect for me?" Kenisha gave her husband a hard, long look.

"Sorry, Kenisha, I didn't mean that in the way that it sounded and in the way that you took it. After you inadvertently shared your sexual fantasy with me, I just thought that I could make your fantasy come true, by sharing my sexual fantasy with you."

"Having a bunch of men strip me naked and gangbang me is your sexual fantasy?"

"Oh, God, yes," said Marcus, he said clutching his heart and closing his eyes, as if he was about to cum. "I'd love nothing better than to watch three of four of my best friends, strip you naked and fill every one of your holes with their cocks."

"Eww! You're a very sick man, Marcus. Thanks, but no thanks. Don't do me any favors in expecting me to do your friends in a gangbang," she Kenisha looking at her husband and waving a shocked hand at him in sexual disbelief.

"So, let me get this straight, Kenisha," persevered Marcus, even though he was already on thin ice with his wife. "Do you mean to say that you never sucked another man's cock, before you sucked my cock," said Marcus staring at his wife, while waiting for her response.

"I'm not saying that at all. I've sucked plenty of cocks. Judging by how much I enjoy sucking your cock, you should know how much I love giving blowjobs, baby," she said, while reaching down to feel his erection through his pants. "There was even a time in my life, where I even loved receiving facials and cum baths. Sometimes, especially with some men that I'm not as attracted to, men who wouldn't take no for an answer after a date, men who turned a goodnight kiss into a wrestling match, I'd rather suck their cock than to fight them and fuck them, so I did."

"That's interesting that you wouldn't fuck a man that you're not attracted to but you'd blow him. Well, if you love sucking cocks so much, then why won't you let me fuck you up the ass?"

"One has nothing to do with the other, Marcus," she said looking at him with a sour look, as if having just taken a bite out of a lemon. "I don't know about you, but in my book, sucking cocks and ass fucking are two different things."

"Sex is sex, Kenisha. It's just sex. Sex is no big deal," said Marcus with a shrug. "Actually, since we're married and in love, anal sex is just another way to make love and to express our love for one another."

"Yeah, well, maybe sex is no big deal to you, but it's a big deal to me. I don't have sex with just anyone. Anal sex may be another way to make love for you, but it's not another way to make love for me. I'd rather you express your love by buying me flowers or taking me out to dinner than trying to fuck me up the ass. Besides," she said putting her hand to her hip and waving her finger in his face, "now that I think about it, when are you going to toss my salad, sucker?"

"Toss your salad? What does tossing your salad have to do with us discussing anal sex?"

"Everything. If sex is sex to you than ass is ass to me. You want me to do something for you, by having you fuck me in the ass, yet, you won't do anything for me, by tossing my salad," she said staring. "So, I ask you again," said Kenisha putting a hand to her hip again and waving her finger in her face in the way of a windshield wiper at high speed. "When are you going to toss my salad?"

"I'd rather not," said Marcus in a mumble.

"Say what? You'd rather not? Is that what you just said? Umm-hmm! Then, I'd rather not have anal sex with you," she said giving more authority to what she said by staring at her husband longer, before punctuating the ending with an ultimatum at the end of her manicured index finger. "When you toss my salad, bitch, is when I'll have anal sex with you," said Kenisha with a victorious smile, knowing full well that her husband would never toss her salad in the way that she'd never have anal sex with him.

"That's not fair, Kenisha," said Marcus looking at her, as if he was just outwitted and he was.

"Fair? Tell me about fair. Even though I've hinted at it and came out and asked you to toss my salad, you never have. I understand if you have an aversion to licking the inside of my ass, just as you should understand my inability to have anal sex with you or with anyone, but you don't."

"Sorry, Kenisha, but I am averse to sticking my tongue up your ass. Nothing personal. It's the physical ramifications of putting my tongue up your anal cavity and licking the inside of your ass that is so disgustingly deplorable to me. Imagining my tongue coated brown, I fear that if I tried, I'd probably vomit."