Anal Sex: It's My Life!!!

Story Info
Black billionaire collects BBW anal virgins.
3.2k words
3.37
52.1k
11

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/28/2017
Created 04/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

My name is Jeffrey Jackson Stewart. I'm a tall, good-looking young black man living in the great state of Maine. I have some news for you. Are you ready? The world is mine. End of story. Why? Well, maybe you should ask yourself why not. All my life, I knew that I was destined for greatness. I know. Every brat in foster care tells himself or herself that. It helps them cope. Me? I knew it would someday be my reality. When I turned eighteen, a man named Phillip Smith approached me. He was a lawyer representing the estate of Jarvis Maxwell IV, the recently deceased, world-famous billionaire. It turns out that Jarvis Maxwell IV was my biological father. I was the result of an affair he had with my long-dead mother. And he left me his entire estate.

Actually, this wasn't without conditions. The old bastard had to be a prick even after his death. He required me to engage in worthwhile endeavors while under twenty one. If I should meet his expectations, I would inherit the entire fortune. If I screwed up, I was gone. A team of lawyers working for attorney Phillip Smith were the administrators of the Maxwell Estate. I had to pass their tests. Rigorous ones at that. Definitely not for the weak. Those were the rules. The laws for the rich are different, I guess.

Yeah, one of the world's richest men was my father. When I found out who he was, I got mad, actually. I wasn't thrilled. My entire life, the bastard knew I was out there, and what I endured, yet he never bothered to send for me. He never bothered to get to know me. I guess he was worried about sullying his reputation as the world's leading philanthropist. Well, overnight, my life changed. The world became aware of me. The eighteen-year-old foster brat who became heir to a sixty-billion-dollar fortune. How about that? They didn't know what to make of me. They thought I was a thug from the streets. Never mind that I was a college-bound scholarship recipient.

I had big plans. I wanted to be educated. Then, I would rule the empire my father left me. I'm now a student at Larson College. It's a small, four-year private institution located in the city of Sanford, Maine. Larson College has eleven thousand students, and it's evenly divided between male and female students. Although the school has a strong liberal arts curriculum, it's beefed up its computing, programming and engineering departments. I chose this school because it was the school my father once attended, back when he was a college student. I guess that in spite of myself, I wanted to get to know the bastard.

Larson College was an interesting place. The school was wonderfully diverse. It also had one of the best sports programs of any small college in the nation. The Larson College Department of Athletics sponsors Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Swimming, Wrestling, Soccer, Rugby, Tennis, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Football, Fencing, Volleyball, Gymnastics, Rifle, Pistol and Outdoor Track. For female student-athletes they offered Women's Intercollegiate Softball, Basketball, Rugby, Rifle, Pistol, Tennis, Golf, Cross Country, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Volleyball, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Gymnastics, Fencing, Wrestling, Soccer and Outdoor Track. Yeah, they were an athletic powerhouse. Competing in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division One. I liked it already.

My arrival on campus did not go unnoticed. Lots of students at the school came from prominent families, but none of them had billionaire status. I did. And I was a black man. How about that? I kept to myself. I was basically just a student going to class. I lived in the dormitories, though I had my own room. I went to my classes. I majored in Criminal Justice, with a minor in Literature. Life at Larson College was fun. I never thought I'd have the money to attend a school like this. Tuition at Larson College goes for upwards of twenty five thousand dollars a year. Now, tuition is chump change for me. Well, not really. The will of Maxwell granted me an allowance of two hundred thousand dollars a month. And not a penny more. That's cool because spending that much money was a challenge for me. I've been frugal my whole life and now I'm filthy rich.

I don't believe in wasting money. I never have. So, I donated to some charities which helped young black men who were at risk in the inner cities. Those were guys I could relate to. I also took time to travel to places like Atlanta, Harlem and Princeton. Cities I always dreamed about visiting. Now, I could go anywhere. I could do anything. All I had to do was stay in college and continue my intellectual pursuits, and I'd make tons of money. It seemed ridiculously simple. Of course, without complications and conflict, there would be no story for me to tell. What makes my story a tale worth telling? I'll get to that real soon.

I am now one of the world's richest people. And I'm also the world's richest African-American. You had damn well better believe that women started throwing themselves at me. I'm a six-foot-six, broad-shouldered, muscular brother with an athlete's build and a male model's chiseled physique and handsome face. I never had trouble attracting women before. Now, it all seemed too easy. You had damn well better believe that I enjoyed myself. Man, I got so much booty that I seriously thought my dick was too sore to ever be used again. Of course, I was wrong. Because I tapped more booty again and again.

My first was Victoria Abrams, a big and tall, large-breasted and big-bottomed, large black woman. She was a member of the Larson College Women's Basketball team. She had a reputation for being sexually adventurous, shall we say. I've always had a thing for big women. Especially big black women. Victoria proved to be a very fun toy. Oh, and she was on the pill. I made her take the pills I bought for her right in front of me. So no unpleasant surprises. This female was freaky, folks. We got it on in her dorm. I sat on the bed while she knelt before me. Victoria sucked on my ten-inch long, uncircumcised black cock. I thrust my dick into her mouth. She fingered her wet pussy as she sucked on my cock and balls. Truth be told, she was the best cock sucker I'd met up until that point. When I came, she drank my cum. Licked me clean. Without spilling a single drop. I was amazed. Was this chick good or what?

If there's one thing I've always thought about, it's fucking a big woman in the ass. At six feet four inches tall and two hundred and eighty pounds, Victoria was definitely a big woman. I took one look at her huge, plump ass and decided that I wanted some of that. She was down with it. I put her on all fours and spread her plump black butt cheeks wide open. I rubbed my cock against her puckered asshole. Gleefully, I slid my dick into her tight asshole. Oh, man. You can't imagine how this felt. I've been with dozens of women in my lifetime but this is the first time I've ever anally penetrated a female. Especially a gorgeous, plump beauty like Victoria Abrams. This was good!

I placed my hands on Victoria's wide hips and pushed my cock into her asshole. Her asshole felt wonderfully warm and tight around my dick. She grunted as I began to fuck her. Victoria asked me to be gentle. I wasn't. Truth be told, I wanted very much to pound my dick into her butt hole. And so I did. Mercilessly, I shoved my cock into the forbidden depths of Victoria's asshole. Deep down where the sun didn't shine. I drilled my cock into Victoria's asshole like a miner looking for gold. Victoria screamed as I rammed my dick into her asshole. I grabbed a handful of her long braided hair and yanked her head backwards as I slammed my cock into her shit hole. I told her that her fat ass was mine and I was going to have my way with it.

Gleefully, I continued fucking Victoria's asshole like a madman. She squealed. She screamed. I laughed and pounded my cock into her asshole. I was owning that fat ass. Why? Simply because nothing turns me on more than a big woman with a fat ass. Absolutely nothing. My dick was harder than steel as I plowed into Victoria's butt hole like a sinner looking for salvation. Or damnation. I filled her asshole with my super cock until I couldn't take it anymore and finally came, sending my hot manly seed deep inside her big woman's tight asshole. She screamed loud enough to wake the dead. I bellowed victoriously. I am the man!

Oh, man. I can't tell you how it felt when I squeezed my cock out of Victoria's ass. Actually, make that her now gaping asshole. Hot damn. I've never seen anything like it outside of porn movies before. Victoria lay on her back, her big body heaving, her thick legs spread wide open. My cum was leaking out of her gaping asshole. Such a wonderful sight. I smiled. This was beautiful. Victoria had a weird look on her face. An incredulous look. I smiled. Yes, bitch. You just took it up the ass. My big black dick stretched your asshole into new dimensions. And my hot manly cum is leaking out of you like a river. How does it feel? She didn't answer. She just stared at me blankly. I looked down at her, savoring the look. It is one that I will enjoy getting from women many more times.

Man, after I left Victoria's dorm, I felt like a million bucks. Better than I'd ever felt. Man, I liked fucking this big black woman in the ass. This is awesome. Who else can I do it with? I decided to go on a butt fucking spree. Just find willing plump chicks and fuck them in the ass. That was my prime directive. Thanks to my good looks, money and luck, I had more fun than I thought possible. I hooked up with this fifty-year-old white woman named Mariah Stephens. She was a big woman, kind of pretty, in that MILF kind of way. What attracted me to her was her plump body, big boobs and thick ass. As it turns out, Mariah Stephens was a horny old bitch with a thing for sexy young men. Especially young black men. We went to her place for some fun.

Mariah was a wild old white broad. We had some wild times together. She confessed that she was a submissive in bed. That made things really easy for me. First, I got her naked and feasted my eyes on her plump yet sexy body. Then, I spread her plump thighs and gave that old pussy of hers a good licking. In no time, I made her cum. Then, I sat down on the bed and she sucked on my cock. Mariah stopped briefly to tell me that big black cocks were her favorite. I told her to shut the fuck up and get to sucking that fat black cock. She blinked, but did as she was told. I smiled. Works every time. Mariah sucked on my dick and licked on my apple-sized balls. She was a really good cock sucker. The best one yet. When I came all over her face, she blinked in surprise. I laughed, and told her to suck it.

Mariah resumed sucking on my cock like a good old slut. She licked me dry. I sighed in pleasure. Then, I put the old white woman on her hands and knees. I took a look at the old woman's plump and full ass. Hot damn. This old broad had a nice, big ass. I couldn't wait to fuck it. I spread her plump white butt cheeks wide open and pushed my cock into her asshole. Yep. I bent a senior citizen over and stuffed her ass full of cock. How do I feel about that? Great! I placed my hands on Mariah's hips and shoved my cock into her asshole. The old woman squealed as my huge cock went up her ass, sans lube. I figured that she didn't need lube. The tighter the asshole, the more fun it is to fuck. So I wasn't about to ruin this perfect tableau with lubricant. I pulled my dick out, spat on it and then shoved it right back into Mariah's asshole.

The old white woman screamed as I rammed my dick into her asshole. I laughed and fucked her hard and fast. Mariah seems to me like a feisty old broad with a hidden, submissive streak. Maybe if I fucked her in the ass enough times, it might improve her disposition. I don't know if it's going to work but it's worth a shot. So, I filled the old white woman's asshole with my long and thick black cock. She screamed and begged for mercy. Instead of slowing down, I fucked her even harder. Until her asshole proved too frigging tight for me and I came. My big black cock blasted its load deep inside Mariah's asshole. The old white woman squealed. I roared loudly. A powerful, masculine sound. I felt happy and satisfied.

A few minutes later, I left Mariah's apartment. I felt even better than I did after fucking Victoria. I was moving up in the world. I fucked a big black female basketball player in her ass. Then, I fucked a rich old white woman in the ass. What's next? I went looking for some Latin booty. I want to make a tour of the cultures and races. Find big-bottomed plump women of virtually all races and fuck them in the ass. This was my personal goal. Latin booty was next on my list. And surely enough, I found it. Miranda Perez was just what I needed. A thirty-year-old plump Mexican housewife. Her husband was a cop who worked long hours. She was bored. Easy pickings. It really helped that Miranda was a natural slut, too. Definitely makes my job easier. Long live the sluts of the world. They make men's sex lives more exciting. They're fun to fuck. And as long as you don't get attached to them, you'll be fine.

I went to visit Miranda Perez at her downtown Sanford apartment. I found her wearing a black bra and matching panties. The sight of this plump Latin woman turned me on. She was so wonderfully thick. A plump female with dark bronze skin, big breasts, a big body, wide hips, thick legs and a huge round ass. Man, my cock got so hard it's not even funny. Miranda noticed, and volunteered her cock sucking services. Who was I to say no? In no time, we got our freak on. Miranda knelt before me and began sucking on my long and thick black cock. I looked at her as she worked her magic. Damn, this woman really knew what she was doing. I swear she must have had an advanced degree in cock sucking or something.

Miranda licked my dick head and flicked her tongue over my big black balls, causing me to sigh in pleasure and get harder at the same time. She smiled, and continued sucking on me. Her magic must have worked real fast because I came rather quickly. No, that doesn't happen to me too often. When I came, it was so fucking good. Miranda didn't seem to mind when my hot cum splashed her across the face. In fact, she eagerly licked it. Oh, man. Was this woman awesome or what?

When we were done, I gave her pussy a good fingering and delectable licking. She liked it. But she craved my cock up her ass even more. That's cool with me because, as you may have guessed by now, anal sex is my favorite kind of sex. Actually, it's more than my favorite kind of sex. Anal sex is my life! I put Miranda on her hands and knees. Then, I admired that big and sexy fat ass of hers. Hot damn. A plump Latin booty. I caressed it gently. Miranda purred. Her booty looked so perfect that I had to kiss it. She laughed, and told me to fuck her. I didn't need to be told twice.

I spread Miranda's plump Latin butt cheeks wide open and pressed my cock against her asshole. With a swift thrust, I went inside. Full thrust and manpower. To my great surprise, Miranda didn't squeal when my long and thick black super cock went into her tight asshole. She didn't grunt. She didn't scream. She didn't gasp. Most women react one way or another. Miranda reacted in a very unique way to having my big black cock up her fat ass. She farted. I am not kidding. The big Latin woman let a big one rip. I was stunned. She just laughed. I blinked, then laughed too. There was something so funny and naughty about the whole deal. I pushed my cock deeper into Miranda's asshole. Oh, it's on now!

I dug my fingers into the tender flesh of Miranda's wide hips and shoved my dick into her ass. Miranda had a wonderful asshole. I'm serious. Some women have assholes that are too tight. They're tight asses and while they can sometimes seem like they'd be fun to fuck, they're still hell to enter. Also, tight asses tend to whine and that just ruins the experience for me. Some women have assholes that are too loose. The result of excessive anal sex. No way. Excessive anal sex. Is there such a thing? Well, yeah. One shouldn't engage in anal sex more than twenty times a day. Anything beyond that is excessive.

I slammed my dick into the depths of Miranda's asshole. This woman was a real champ. A real team player. She took my big black cock up her fat ass without screaming. Hell, she even backed up her plump ass, grinding it against my groin. This drove my cock deeper into her asshole. Miranda's asshole gripped my dick like a hungry mouth. Like one of my favorite writers, I like to feed the hungry. So, I came, sending my hot cum deep inside Miranda's asshole. Even then she didn't scream. She simply purred with pleasure, and seemed to shudder from within. I knew what it was. The big sexy Latin woman was orgasmic. She actually got off from being fucked in the ass. I was thrilled to discover this! I get off on anal sex, just like her. I looked heavenward and murmured my thanks. I had finally met someone just like me.

Afterwards, Miranda and I hit the showers. We spent the day together. I really like this woman. She's funny, easygoing, a great conversationalist and she's an anal sex slash oral sex enthusiast. Those are qualities that I really admire her in a woman. It's too bad that she's married but since she gives me all the ass I want on demand, I don't care. I'm having the time of my life. Just enjoying the perks of being young, handsome, healthy and filthy rich in America.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers