Anal Sluts Love Anal Studs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,712 Followers

The two teen girls kneel behind Alicia, alongside Kurt, Jasmine holding my wife's perfect buttocks wide open so they can see every detail, see how my wife's asshole is being forced open to the limits, dilated like a stretched rubber band as Kurt's massive tool enters and fills her. I crane my neck to watch as Alicia groans and sighs, flailing her head back as the awesome feelings utterly overwhelm her.

"Oh my God!" Alicia howls as he slowly drives it inside her, beads of sweat forming on her forehead, her face a grimace of intense sensation as her asshole is forced open and her rectum slowly filled with steel hard, obscenely thick young cock, eleven inches of it! She looks at me in amazement, her jaw hanging slack, then suddenly grimacing and biting her lip as the raw sensation is almost too much.

"I can't fucking believe howhuge he is, babe," she gasps as he drives it in even deeper. "This is so sexy, so intimate, so hot, lover. You and me, next to each other on all fours, taking it up the ass together like this. Taking what we're taking, these twoamazing cocks. I feel so close you, honey, knowing I'm feeling what you're feeling and you're feeling what I'm feeling. I just love it, sweetheart,love it! Love how he's filling my ass up withso much cock! And Eric fillingyours with just as much!"

My wife couldn't have put it any better, the two of us enjoying yet a new form of intimacy. I remember the first time she fucked my ass with a dildo and saw how much I loved it, she said you may have a cock and I may have a cunt, but weboth have hot, tight, hungry assholes between our cheeks, that's one thing we have in common. And we sure were proving it now!

Looking over at Kurt sliding that stunning cock of his up my wife's ass, it seems almost like it could be one of Nicole or Jasmine's forearms being forced up there, and up my own, so huge, so thick are these two cocks. Finally he works the full eleven inches up her bottom, his balls pressing against Alicia's cheeks, Alicia panting, grunting now, breaking out in a sweat, her face contorted in a grimace that reveals the amazing feeling of penetration she is experiencing, the very same feeling I' m now experiencing as I feel Eric's cock so deep inside my ass, his balls slapping loudly against my cheeks as he pounds it inside me.

"Ohfuck!!!" Nicole shrieks, "coach and her husbandboth taking it up the ass together, taking our boyfriends' two big dicks. That fuckin' blows my mind!"

"Blows mine too," Jasmine adds, reaching down to stroke her strap-on, smiling lewdly at her girlfriend. "Why don't we get behind Eric and Kurt and fuckthem up the ass while they keep up the fucking. Let them feel it."

"Great idea, Jasmine!" Nicole squeals as the two teens get behind their boyfriends and slam their rubber strap-on cocks up their asses while they keep on fucking me and my wife.

It goes on like this for a long, long time until Alicia notices Kurt is panting and moaning, sensing he's very close.

"Baby?" Alicia says, looking at me with lustful, heated eyes, "I want him to pull it out of me now and I want to see you suck him off. Suck off that big cock of his, straight out of the oven, right out of your sexy wife's hot ass, okay?"

My wife reaches back with an arm and pushes Kurt out of her. That massive cock of his is achingly hard and so fucking slick. A year ago my wife found some edible lubricating jelly, just so she could suck my cock after I fucked her ass without it tasting like lubricant. That's the jelly we'd been using today, tasting and smelling like melon.

"Go over there and have him suck you off," she says to Kurt, directing him to come up to my face. Staring at the giant tool, I can hardly believe my wife took all of that up her ass. But I took that tool too, and his buddy's. I am taking his buddy's right now, Eric slamming his inside me as I wrap my hand around Kurt's shaft and bring it up to my mouth.

Nicole's still fucking Eric, behind me, but Jasmine now comes up with her boyfriend, grabs hold of his cock and feeds it to me.

"Oh yeah, suck that dick! Suck itoff!" the nasty teen girl hisses at me, "taste it, and taste your wife's hot ass! Me and Nicole, we both love the taste of coach's sexy ass!"

"That's right, honey," Alicia says with a pleased chuckle, "do what she says, suck him off, taste his hot cock, taste my hot ass. Cock and ass, baby, ass and cock."

So I wrap my lips around Kurt's cock, sucking the smooth knob that had just been buried eleven inches deep in my wife's hot, humid ass, everyone looking on, the girls cheering as I suck the thick meaty shaft.

"Oh lover, that's so hot!" my wife cries out, "seeing you suck him right after he fucked my ass."

Alicia loves to suck my cock after I fuck her ass, but she's never seen me suck a cock that's fucked hers. The slut is seeing it now!

So I suck him as I reach under his balls and drill his asshole with two stiff fingers, the asshole his girlfriend had just been fucking with her rubber cock. Meanwhile Eric is slamming it up my ass harder than ever, really pummeling me, hammering away with his strong, rigid tool, eleven thick inches of erect teen penis packed into my ass. And then I feel it, the cock throbbing between my lips, the asshole throbbing against my fingers as Kurt unloads with unbelievable force, shooting a massive load, filling my mouth with semen, flooding it. And at that very moment I can sense more throbbing, this time inside my own ass, as Eric, letting out a very satisfied moan, ejaculates deep inside me and fills me with his cum. Here I am, taking these two teen boys' bounty of semen front and rear, mouth and ass, the girls and my wife watching, loving it.

"Oh wow!" Jasmine gasps, her eyes wide as saucers, her jaw hanging slack in awe. "Guys fucking and sucking each other, I fuckin' love it, don't you, Nicole!"

"Fuck yeah!" Nicole hisses, "they're sluts for hard cock, just like you and me. And coach."

Finally I suck that cock off, every drop, mouth stuffed, looking over at my wife as she wags a sexy finger at me.

"Come here, baby. Come here and share," she says as I lean over and give my wife a wet, loving, luscious, sloppy kiss, letting my lips open so Kurt's sticky cum spills from my mouth to hers, husband and wife sharing. Sharingcum!

And then I feel Eric finally pulling out of my ass, feel the cool air on my wide-open, ravaged, totally fucked asshole. But not for long. Because as me and my wife kiss passionately, the two teen girls scamper behind me and, like two frisky kittens greedy for a nice helping of cream, start lapping away at my hole, lapping up Eric's cum as it spills out of my raw, open ass, an ass repeatedly fucked for hours by the two sexy teen girls and their two hugely hung boyfriends....

libidinal
libidinal
2,712 Followers