Anal Stories: Vargas

Story Info
The story of Vargas.
1k words
3.78
50.1k
1

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers

** The ad was on the fourth page of the newspaper’s classified section. Small print, no header.Dr. Ana Von Gaarten, Ph.D. is seeking stories of anal sex for a sex study. Must be personal and must be well-detailed. If the story is accepted for inclusion into the study, the writer will receive $1,000 dollars and will be required to sign a waiver for publication purposes. Send replies to P.O. Box 745, New York, New York …**

“Write it.”

“No.”

“Write it, Vargas.” Ricky moved his nearly 300 pounds of tensile flesh on top of mine, his hard prick pressing against the cotton-lined crack of my ass. I gritted my teeth in anger but didn’t dare say anything.

“No, Ricky. I ain’t gonna write nothing.”

“Yes, you are.” Ricky grabbed my cock and I was embarrassed to feel myself hardening in his beefy palm. “Or else I’ll take you again before you have a chance to heal.”

“Fuck you.”

“No, fuck you!”

Ricky slammed me to the cot, wrapping his t-shirt around my head and gagging me effectively. I screamed but my muffled protests didn’t go too far and then, the guards didn’t care. Ricky was a peace keeper amongst others on the block and he’d get what he wanted. He’d seen me in Intake and had decided that he wanted me. Two hours later, I was delivered into his grimy paws and less than twenty minutes later, his thick cock was up my poop chute.

Maybe I should explain how I got here. I tried to rob a liquor store, along with my buddy, Javier. Javy shot the clerk, a passing cop shot Javy and I was charged with Javy’s death. Life without parole. Gang member. D block.

“You just love being my bitch, don’t you?” I screamed in anger, in humiliation. Ricky didn’t care. I was his new boy toy and he’d fuck me as many times as he could in the 23 hours we were required to spend in lockdown. He tied my hands behind my back and then tied my knees together, so that I was forced into a kneeling doggie position, my bare ass in the air. “Time to prep you.”

Ricky had never said that before. I trembled in fear of what was to come and was pleasantly surprised to feel his hot breath and even hotter tongue laving my globes. I moaned against the gag, afraid that this was just a gentle prelude to the roughest sex we’d had yet. His huge hands encompassed my ass cheeks and his flat tongue tickled the top of my crack, then slowly made its way down to my pucker. Sweat broke out on my forehead when he tenderly rimmed it, then continued downward, flicking over the sensitive skin of my perineum and then …

I groaned louder when he sucked one of my nuts into his mouth. My cock leaped into life and he noticed it, giving it a few hard strokes. “Don’t you dare fucking cum, bitch.” He growled in my ear, dropping me back into fear mode. I swallowed against the dry shirt and whimpered at the roughness of his tongue and teeth on my nuts, sucking on my nut sac, rolling a nut around with his tongue and biting on the tender skin between my nuts and asshole. My cock throbbed like a blood-filled club between my legs, aching to spew but Ricky’s warning rang in my ears.

At that moment, his hand stroked me again, a few teasing and rough strokes before his tongue returned to plundering my crack. He stopped at my pucker this time, spearing into the sore ring of muscle. It was then I remembered that my ass was full of his cum and could only shiver in blissful horror when he wrapped his lips around my asshole and started sucking. At the same time, he started stroking my enflamed cock and I begged for him to stop. I was going to cum and I couldn’t help it.

He suddenly squeezed the head of my cock and withdrew his mouth from my pulsing hole and I gasped for breath, closing my eyes and thanking the reprieve. “You almost lost it there, didn’t you, Vargas?” One of his hammy hands landed squarely on my ass, the slap stinging tears into my eyes. “What will you do if I let you cum?”

“Nothing.” I growled. He couldn’t understand what I was saying through the gag and he quickly pulled it down.

“What’d you say?”

“Nothing.”

“You won’t do anything for me if I let you cum?”

“No. Fuck you.”

Ricky’s hot breath tickled my ear. “You’re making me angry.”

The words streaked down my spine. “I don’t give a fuck.”

He went back to my ass and his tongue began another assault, this time fucking my hole like a spear. I tried to get my hands loose, only succeeding in chafing the sore skin even more. Instead of grasping the shaft, he grabbed the head, his fingertips fluttering over the head. That got me harder than when he stroked the whole thing. He kept it up for several strokes, then returned to the sucking and stroking.

I tried not to cum. I really did but the sight of my cock in his huge fist and his relentless tongue sent me shouting to the sky. I pumped three hard spurts into his cupped palm, whimpering with each shot. He only chuckled. He arose, smearing my cum all over his tool for lube and pushed his way into my sore ass. I bit my lip as his thick prick plowed into me, the thick head scraping my prostate with every thrust and quickly bringing my prick back to life. His every grunt sent a tingle down my spine just as his prick sent a tingle down my cock until he finally grabbed my hips, slamming into me at the speed of light.

I came first, squirting all over the blanket and shook as Ricky’s hot cum seared my bowels, coating my anal canal. I’d cum so hard that I’d bitten my lip but Ricky didn’t care, leaning down and giving me a quick kiss.

“I love it when you make me mad.”

I smiled at him as his whisper. “Fuck you.”

Hope you enjoyed it, doc. I sure do every day.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers