Anal Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the hair stand on end from the light caress of my shoulders and upper back. Then there was gentle kissing and licking of my neck, then back downward slowly. When her hands got to my lower back above my buttocks, she caressed the sides of my hips, teasing me, drawing more attention to my backside by avoiding it, dragging out the anticipation. When Madison finally began to touch my nether areas, it was a slight tickle of a caress down the cleft of my ass cheeks. My senses, now so alert, almost jolted me up straight into a standing position! The shocking joy felt intolerably good!

"Relax, Lawrence. You want this. I want this. There's nothing weird or gay about this, so put your macho attitude to the side and just enjoy what you know you want."

I held my breath as I felt her spread my butt cheeks apart.

That's when I felt her tongue on the back of my ball sac, swollen and now full of cum, ready to burst free.

Madison drew her tongue up the back of my sac to my taint, going back down and taking most of my ball bag in her eager mouth. I thought that I was about to let loose of my load when the shocking feeling of her tongue tickling my rectum began. She took long, cleansing licks of my asshole, swirling her tongue around clockwise, then counter-clockwise. There were times I thought this was going to make me come, but it never happened. It was like being suspended in that wonderful millisecond right before you came really hard.

Madison ate out my ass like I had done to her, like I had done to the other asses and pussies I'd had the pleasure of licking. She reached around and got my stiff cock in her hand as she rimmed me. Madison must have been ready because her hand was lubricated with plenty of K-Y Jelly. Madison then began to plunge her tongue up against my sphincter, in time to her cock stroke. She jerked me harder and faster, matching this intensity with her tongue. She had such a good control of me, and she knew she could make me come or not however she chose.

"Tell me you like my tongue where it is!" She said in a demanding yet playful way as she stuffed her face back between my buttocks. I began to feel inhibited again. Madison pulled back from me when she didn't get a response.

"Tell me!" she snapped, letting me know without words that her pleasuring of me would not continue unless I told her what she wanted to hear. All along, I felt she was doing this to teach me a lesson on intimacy as she had done on our first night together.

"Tell me!" she repeated.

"I, I love it."

"You love what?"

"I love when you're licking my ass and balls."

"Good boy." Madison, now satisfied with my answer, returned to copulating my bottom, her hand masturbating me with a pulling-twisting technique. Her tongue now jabbed my anus and pushed past the ring of muscle transgressing into me deeper. I could not believe that I was getting tongue fucked. I was on the edge. I felt her reach for something, what it was I didn't know, but I didn't care. This was an exquisite feeling, and I was not going to think of anything else.

My toes began to curl up and my body began to tighten as the oncoming climax took control of my body; that familiar wonderful electric feeling started to run through my body. With expert timing, Madison replaced her tongue with her index finger, pushing it in slowly just as I was about to come. My rectum squeezed and spasmed so hard I thought it might break her finger. The physical pressure this added made an already explosive orgasm even more extraordinary. I shot a river of hot joy juice, at least four or five rounds fired.

Madison jerked every last drop out of me and retracted her finger out of my asshole gently. I felt something brush past the head of my half flaccid penis. As I caught my breath and was collecting myself I heard Madison rise from the chair. I heard her stiletto thigh-high boots clack as she took a few steps on the hardwood floor. I stood up and turned around, still in a after orgasm fog. Madison stood there waiting for me. She was standing half akimbo, one hand inverted on her hip and the other hand holding a martini glass, her long, elegant fingers wrapped around the glass. The glass contained a large amount of my steaming cum.

"Thank you for making dessert." she purred and added, "You do shoot an impressive amount of the stuff." Then, without another word, she tilted the glass to her lips and drank down the milky white semen. She wiped out the inside of the glass with her finger, collecting the last of its contents, seductively licking the last remnants of it off her latex-clad digit.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned like a person who just finished a super-sized sundae. " Sinfully delicious!" she complimented.

This strange, erotic act made my afterglow burn hot.

"That was fabulous." drawing out the "A" in her rich, debutant way of speaking. "A wonderful treat after a terrific dinner. Now, Lawrence, now you can fuck me."

(To Be Continued)

12