Anal Summer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It wasn't 'til my senior year, after Ron was out of the picture. I was studying art history in Paris and having an affair with my professor when I finally had my bottom deflowered. His name was Fabrice, and his expertise was art history and oil painting, but his forte was definitely sex. Fabrice had a very small penis, but the way he used it made it feel huge. To this day, I'm not sure if he was better with his cock or with his his tongue, using one to talk women into his bed and the other to pleasure them with once he got them there."

"I get the point," I said, feeling the beginnings of being jealous.

"Anyhow, we were carrying on for a while, once even having sex on his desk in his office with his secretary in the next room." She giggled again, obviously relishing the memory. "One night, Fabrice showed up at the apartment I had rented for the semester with a bottle of wine and some flowers.

"Well, we were fucking in no time on the couch by the window facing the street, with the lights of Paris setting the mood.

"He was fucking my pussy missionary style with my legs in the air. His powerful hump strokes pounded my vagina to the beat of two orgasms! He had such amazing control. After a while, he told me to flip over. I thought he would just take my pussy but in a different position you know, doggie, but instead he parted my cheeks. Then he said in his thick French accent, "You av zoouch a booteefull assy." And then I felt a drop of warm wetness hit my anus, and that sent trembling shivers through the core of my very being. Fabrice had let a drop of his saliva silently fall from his mouth onto my anus. It hit that button, and I could not hide my reaction as my body language, and my sigh of joy gave me away. He began to massage my asshole with the tip of his finger. The first tactile feel of the pad of his finger smoothing the soft wrinkled flesh of my anus was amazing. Fabrice knew that by relaxing my dark passage slowly he could get it to open up . after a nice, thorough massage I was visibly ready. I secretly yearned for more, any thing, a digital insertion at the very least, my body and hips betraying me, tipping my hand and making private wants obvious.

"Fabrice now knew I was in touch with my rear door, and I told him to continue without speaking a word. My body's reactions to his anal advances did the talking. He inserted his fingertip slowly, letting my rectum open and swallow it to just past his fingernail . So many sensation ran through me! So many nerve endings being probed! I felt I was being invaded but enjoyed the breach, letting me open and accept this visitor.

"As his finger tip slid into me, it tingled and sent sparks flying through my nerves; a referred tingling in my pussy, clit and nipples as slowly I opened, accepting the penetration more and more. Fighting the body's rejection reflex was exhilarating. It was like a game; the rejection slowly becomes acceptance and turns a strange feeling into a wonderful and pleasurable feeling all over your nerves from a slight pressure to downright ecstasy. I felt my own juices flowing, running down my legs, making the entire room permeate with the smell of our debauchery.

"What really got me going was when he added lubricant to the mix. I had none at the apartment, so that meant he'd brought it with him, meaning Fabrice had designs on taking my ass beforehand.

"As more and more of his finger prised my taboo ring, the greater was the sensation and feeling. Once Fabrice had the entire length of his finger deep within my rear, he held it there for a long while. But it didn't take very long before I needed more; something bigger. 'Oh, yes! That feels good. More. More, please!' I moaned to him. I was so close to coming again, but also somehow not, and the sensations that danced through me had turned to a hundred percent pleasure.

"When he withdrew his talented fingers from my willing rump, I felt wide open, like my asshole was enormous. I could feel its looseness all the way from my gaping anus up to the deepest part of my rectal passage. And then Fabrice applied more lube, slathering it all over my willing, open asshole. He squirted some of the cooling liquid into me, coating my inner rectum walls with it, spreading it around inside of me with his finger.

"The funny thing was that the name 'Fabrice' means 'works with his hands,' and that he most certainly did! His hands were magic. He worked my ass like a French renaissance master worked a canvas. Oh, Fabrice was an artist alright! His media were the pussies and assholes of the many lucky women he bedded.

"The Parisian spring had a wonderful, fresh scent to it. It tickled my nose with its clear freshness. The sound of the late evening traffic and the muffled voices of passers by nicely accompanied our sex session.

"I was on the seventh floor of my building and had a decent view of the city. I peered out the window, looking at the city in all its splendor. I took in all of this as I married the wonderful surroundings with the exquisite sensation happening to my willing body. I was kneeling on the sofa with my bottom up in the air as my ass was being expertly stretched open by Fabrice.

"I couldn't wait any longer. I looked back at him over my shoulder and begged him to use his cock on me. I was willing but still felt a slight fear of what his tool could do to me, afraid he might hurt my ass with his cock, even if it was a small one, but also wanting him to take my anal cherry in the worst way.

"Fabrice climbed on the couch and knelt behind me. His hands felt warm and powerful as they clutched my hips. I felt locked in with no turning back, and I was finally going to get fucked up my ass, for better or worse.

"I felt a slight pressure on my rectum. It was the head of his cock slowly working its way inside with a slow, steady pressure as Fabrice eased his swollen cock head past the outer layer of muscle. It felt strange at first. I wouldn't go as far as calling it a discomfort, but there was so much going on in my mind and body that I'd neglected to turn off my rectum's rejection reflex. 'You muss weelax, ma cherie,' prompted Fabrice softly in my ear.

"The slow, expert movements Fabrice made were perfection as I loosened up and turned my reflexes around from rejection to acceptance. And then, just like that, his cock head breached the second ring of my anal muscles and was officially up my ass; all those nerve endings awake and sending pleasurable chills running up my body to my brain, his hand, warm and strong, still grasping my hips.

"I held my breath with enjoyment as Fabrice eased his hard manhood deeper and deeper in my rear. Every centimeter added more and more pleasure 'til he was all the way up my ass, his ball sac resting up against my pussy lips. The feeling of fullness in my hind end was wonderful. I loved how the filling of space in my rectal canal felt.

"Once Fabrice's cock was fully submerged in my deep, dark passage he held it still in there, just as he had done with his fingers. Allowing my ass to adjust to being stuffed with a stiff cock was a key to his sexual success.

"When Fabrice finally started to withdraw his cock back out of me the sensation of him pulling back out was so good I started to come. It felt good, but in a different way than when I had been fucked in the pussy. The two actions felt very different but equally great. The thrust in was one type of pleasure, a thick and savory, satisfying filling sensation like a deep massage, while extraction was a sugary-sweet electric tickle of the nerves that sent chills down my spine. When getting fucked vaginally, the forward penetration was all the experience. Getting it in the ass was a two-way experience, and so far all it took was one hump's stroke to make me come.

"I noticed that having an anal orgasm also differed, because there is no post climax sensitivity. You know how you don't want your cock touched after you come? Same for women, only with anal I could continue fucking and enjoy myself just as I had before I came.

"I was in a sexual utopia. Fabrice was now fucking my ass with force, and the harder he fucked me, the more I wanted. I was getting fucked so hard my pussy could feel it. Fabrice fucked my ass and fingered my pussy to yet another intense orgasm . I was soaked in my own vaginal secretions, my juice running down my legs.

"Seeing me satisfied yet again, Fabrice let himself go, and he humped fast and hard, taxing my backdoor with his relentless assault. The sound of his ball bag slapping off the dripping wet lips of my vagina was so hot that just thinking about it brought me close to coming again. I felt the his pace quickening, and his full enjoyment was apparent.

"Then I felt his rock hard member jump and dance orgasmically inside me. I felt the hot seed ejaculating from his tool, flooding my anal cavity with that wonderful milky liquid. That was enough to push me to yet another full climax. We didn't come simultaneously, but it was close!

"We lay there awhile and recuperated, his arms wrapped around me, a relaxing post-sex cuddling with the added pleasure of Fabrice's now mostly flaccid cock still entrenched deep within my rectum. It floated limply in a steamy pool of semen. I felt like I was wide open and full of cock and come. Slowly but surely, my sphincter returned to its normal state, and in the process secreted out Fabrice's limp hog and a warm liquid mixture of semen and lube. My body took over and I involuntarily shat out the head of Fabrice's battered anal warrior. It left my ass with a small popping sound. This also felt amazing, like a final kiss goodbye from his dick to my asshole."

As I listened to Madison's story my cock had hardened to the point that clear precome oozed from it like a teardrop. I had been so engrossed in her story that I didn't notice that she was stroking her vagina unconsciously, so powerful was her reliving of the moment, and she transitioned from story teller to masturbator somewhere near the end of her tale. I also had a firm grip on the base of my cock.

"Don't make it come. I'm going to need it!" Madison said as she rolled over slowly into a face down position, her two hands busy. One under her playing with her snatch; the other partially parting her asscrack with fingers manipulating her bunghole open. Her legs were straight out, but she held them together firmly. "How about you fuck my ass with that big hard cock of yours," she asked in a sultry voice.

"How? Like that? Why don't you get on your knees?"

"Be a dear and spread my cheeks, and you'll see."

I rolled over and down to her beautiful round bottom. I took a firm grip on her round, creamy buttocks and pulled them apart, staring at this glorious image before me as I got eye to eye with the mysterious wrinkled ring of flesh and the pink gash of her cunt.

"Do you see this position? It puts my anus at the perfect spot to be taken."

She was right. This configuration of backdoor entry put her anus at the perfect angle for insertion of a penis. It was comparable to the angle of the pussy in a missionary position. I lubed her hole and my penis with the tube of K-Y she had readied sometime during her story.

"Now, lay on top and slide your cock in SLOWLY!"

I lay flat on top of her, easing my lubed up tool into her forbidden fruit. As always, I was filled with excitement for the hot butt sex that was to follow. I kept still to allow Madison's body to make its anal adjustments. Her sphincter muscles relaxed and opened wide for my manhood. My cock head slipped past the wonderfully tight gate of ecstasy into her deep, welcoming tailpipe. My hog impaled her asshole and sunk to its full depth, and I settled in, balls deep in her ass. Her ass had ravenously gobbled up my prick, and I was inside her naughty hole as far as was physically possible. She looked over her shoulder and in a low, sexy undertone said, "My, you have gotten so good at this!"

(To Be Continued)

12