Anal Tool

Story Info
An 18-year-old girl earns the name, Anal Tool.
1.8k words
3.91
114.6k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,071 Followers

I feel my life didn't really start until I met Lloyd. He took me in and gave me a purpose. I know most people would probably call him abusive but I never felt abused. I always felt alive as he gripped me by the hair, shoving his cock deep into my ass and pounding me with an enthusiasm that no other man had ever shown me.

"I love fucking you better than anyone else," he told me and his praise soothed the many fears and insecurities I had about myself.

"I love fucking you too," I told him and I wasn't lying. The sex was good and it made me settle in with him. Before I knew it, I was moving out of my childhood home and into his mansion. He bought me things that my parents could never have afforded. He bought me clothes and shoes and expected me to get up every morning and apply full makeup and to choose a slutty outfit that he would appreciate me wearing.

"I think it's time for me to show you your true purpose in life," he told me one day as I made my way back to the bedroom so he could fuck me for the millionth time that day.

"My true purpose? I thought that was to be your fucktoy."

"Oh, it is, baby. It really is. In fact, this is all part of that purpose. Are you ready, baby? I have a gift for you!"

"A gift?" This was a word that used to excite me but Lloyd bought me so many gifts that I could hardly keep track of them all. I had so many clothes, purses, shoes, and jewels that I could hardly use all of the items in my large closet.

"Yes. This one is the one I've been dying to give you but I had to wait until you were ready." He handed me a small box and I wondered what it could be. "Open it."

"Okay!" I tore the ribbon off of the box and then the wrapping paper. I opened the small package and there, inside was a diamond-colored jewel that was the size of a silver dollar. I pulled it out of the box and frowned. I had never seen anything like it. "What is it?" I asked, puzzled.

"It's your first butt plug to help you in your journey toward your true purpose in life."

"A butt plug? So what is my true purpose then?"

"To be my anal tool," he told me. "In fact, that is what I plan to call you from now on. Instead of Rebecca or Becky, you will now be Anal Tool."

"You're going to call me Anal Tool? Not in public, I hope."

"No, Anal Tool. Just here at home. Now pull up that dress and pull down those panties. I want to try this butt plug in you right now, and later tonight, I'm going to fuck that tight ass nice and hard." He waited for me to follow his directions. I did as he asked and I put my ass in the air for him as he lubed up the toy and slowly fed it into my asshole.

"Wow, it feels big inside of me."

"Good. I want you to get used to something stretching out that slutty, little ass before I fuck it. I want your asshole to be ready at all times for my cock. You got that, you little slut?"

"Yes."

"Anal Tool?"

I paused. Was he really going to call me that? "Yes?" I asked tentatively.

"I love you. You're a good girl for listening to me and doing everything I ask. You're a good anal tool."

I don't know why his praise made me feel so good but it just did. I could feel the feelings of the butt plug in my ass as I went about my day. The maids left for the evening and I was alone in the house for a little while. I lifted up my dress and pulled down my panties so I could see what was going on with my new butt plug. I liked the way it sparkled and so I took a few pictures of myself and sent them to all of the men I had ever fucked. I made some videos of me working the butt plug with my ass muscles, forcing it out, and then sucking it back in. I felt like such a slut and I couldn't wait for Lloyd to get home and see how horny the plug was making me.

When he finally arrived home, I had a phone full of horny messages from guys who wanted to fuck me in the ass. I was certain Lloyd wouldn't like that and so I hid my phone from him.

"Anal Tool? I need you to come relieve my balls! Come here, baby. I'm horny. I want to fuck that ass now!" Lloyd was home and he made his way to the bedroom, where I was on the bed, completely naked, except for my plug. I worked the plug in and out of my ass using only my butt muscles.

"Look what I can do! I've been practicing all day, Lloyd! What do you think?"

"I think you're an anal slut," he screamed at me. He gripped the plug in his right hand and pulled it roughly out of my ass. I screamed as he ripped it from me. My precious jewel was gone and in its place was a gaping hole. I looked down at myself, shocked to see my ass so spread open.

"I have a gape!" I screamed with delight.

"Yes, you do. Now come here and let me have you." Lloyd pulled me to the edge of the bed and got his cock out. He worked his dick slowly into my asshole and made sure I was feeling good before he went faster. Before I knew it, he was pounding the shit out of my ass and I was screaming with delight. I had never felt so used but I knew that this was my true purpose. Lloyd had said so himself. He fucked me hard and fast and I held onto the sheets as I realized that I liked anal a lot. I liked it more than I liked getting fucked in the pussy. I couldn't cum with a cock in my pussy, but with Lloyd's cock in my ass, I was cumming a ton! I was screaming like a porn star and it felt so good to finally mean what I was screaming.

"Yes, Lloyd! Yes!" I wanted him to know how good I was feeling and I let myself go, screaming and cumming in ways I never had.

"Wait. What's that?" Loyd paused.

"Don't stop!" I begged him.

"Quiet, Anal Tool!" he screamed at me. I was confused as he walked toward the sound and it took me a few moments to realize what he was walking toward. It was my phone! How had I forgotten to put it on silent? I suddenly popped up and tried to stop him but his hand was already closing on my phone and he was reading through all the messages. "You little slut!" he screamed at me.

"Please, Lloyd! I'm sorry! I was just horny and I wanted to show off my new butt plug!"

"I told you to be quiet." He looked angry and so I slunk off to the bathroom and looked at my gape. It was starting to go away and I longed to put my butt plug back in and make it gape some more. Lloyd was right. I was a butt slut. It was my destiny. I loved it so much and I couldn't wait to get back to it. I came out of the bathroom and was shocked to see Lloyd smiling.

"I invited your little friends over to help me destroy you. I don't think one cock is enough for a girl like you, is it?" Lloyd looked so proud of himself but I was horrified. I couldn't imagine Lloyd sharing my ass with anyone but I tried my best to smile.

"I love your cock, Lloyd."

"Well, you're about to love a bunch of cocks." He grabbed me and threw me onto the bed face first. He fucked me in the ass hard, and fast. He pulled my hair and hissed at me, "I know what a slut you are now. Now that I know, I'm going to treat you like the anal tool you fucking are. You got that?"

"Please! Please!" I screamed, begging for more. The doorbell rang and Lloyd pulled his cock from my asshole.

"Who is here?" I screamed but I knew. I knew he had invited every single guy that I had been talking to on my phone earlier. I was sure of it but I didn't know which of the guys I'd been talking to would actually show up. When Lloyd came back I was shocked to see three of my ex-boyfriends and all of them looked like they wanted to destroy me sexually. I thought about all of our bad breakups and how I had treated them. I knew I was in trouble. They all stared me down and I stared right back.

"Lloyd! What have you done!" I screamed.

"Go ahead, guys, but don't call her Rebecca or Becky. Call her Anal Tool. That's her new name now."

"A fitting name," Josh smiled.

"Definitely," Kevin agreed.

"I couldn't agree more," James laughed. "Who gets to fuck her first?"

"Yeah, she's only allowed to do anal from now on. Her other holes don't deserve attention. It's obvious she's an anal slut," Lloyd told them the rules and my eyes grew wide as they played "Rock, Paper, Scissors" to decide who got to fuck my ass first. Josh won and so it was his cock that fucked me first. Lloyd was taking video footage and I looked up at him pathetically as the other guys looked on stroking their cocks.

"Let's see how much Anal Tool can take!" he cackled. "Let's capture it all on camera for later. I know you'll want to watch this back, you little slut." He patted me on the head as Josh had his way with my ass, fucking me as hard as he pleased. I couldn't stop myself from cumming and though it was embarrassing what an anal slut I had actually turned out to be, there was a part of me that was proud of it. I was ready to cum some more. I was ready to take Kevin and James next. I was ready to own my new nickname. I was owning my new life.

I was now Lloyd's Anal Tool and it was clear that he was good with sharing my ass with anyone that wanted to fuck it.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,071 Followers