Anal With My Best Friend's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doitright
doitright
569 Followers

"I know you want to have anal sex now. It's a very taboo subject. I'll tell you--we both have the same problem. I'd like to try it, but Javier won't." She looked very shy now, and I saw her face turn rosy.

"That's too bad for him. I love it. It's the best thing in the world."

"Have you done it before?"

"Yes. Once." I said, thinking of Bianca asleep in the car and of Lorry, my first.

"You have? Really?"

"Yeah, really."

"With who?"

"An old girlfriend." A lie.

"How was it? Did it hurt her? Did she enjoy it?" She suddenly looked away. She'd become too excited and must have noticed it herself.

"It was erotic. I don't believe there is anything like it. The girl I did it with enjoyed it, she said it was the definition of being fucked. She said there are sensations to be felt there that are totally different than a girl's vagina. I'm surprised you're interested in it, most girls, I didn't think were."

"I'd like to try it. I saw it on a porno once and the girl seemed to really like it. I have friends who've done it and like it. I don't know, it just kind of stuck in my head. It really turns me on when I watch porn, the anal scenes. And now...," She stopped speaking and looked suddenly as if she were about to stand up and bolt away from me, or recede back into her silent, reserved self.

"What?"

"I've been reading these erotica books, and they have anal in them. Things happen in those books that I can never do with Javier. God, I can't believe I'm telling you this...I want to just know how it feels, to be fucked there, you know. I mean, I know it must hurt a little, but I'd like to feel that, I think. I'd like to experiment while I'm young. But...I can't, not with Javy. I'm not going to break up with him, I want to be with him forever, so I guess I will never know it."

My heart was racing inside of my chest. My dick was throbbing in my pants. I wanted to pick her up, turn her over and push my tongue inside of her inexperienced anus. Please let me be the one to fuck you there, I wanted to say.

"Don't tell Javier I told you this." She said at last.

"Never."

"You're in love with Ivonne, right? I can tell. She loves you a lot."

"Yes, I love her."

"You've been friends with Javier for how long?"

"Shit, like...ten years almost, since we were nine. I'm happy for him, to have a girl like you. You really make him happy."

"I knew you guys were close. He talks as if you were his lover. Look, you'd never cheat on Ivonne, right?"

"No. Why?"

"I'd never cheat on Javier. I..." She hit her cigarette hard and flicked the ash from it. A couple walked by holding hands. I looked around the park and it was all couples, or couples with kids. People might assume that we were a couple sitting there together. This thought coursed through my head and excited me.

"You'd never do anything to hurt him, right? Or Ivonne."

"What are you saying?"

"You don't know? You want me to say it then? Well, I might as well; I'm the one who brought it up. Maybe, together, you could help me with my problem, I could help you. Secretly, though. Nobody could ever find out."

"You mean, us have sex?" I couldn't believe this.

"No. Not sex. You could help me see if I like it...in the ass. I don't want to cheat on Javier just to have this experimentation, but I'm really curious. I know of all of the guys I know, you'd never tell because you're such a good friend of his, and because of Ivonne, plus you're not too bad looking. Do you think I'm a bad person? I feel bad saying this, almost whorish. I'm sorry, I should have never—"

"No. I'll do it. It would be my pleasure."

"I know I don't have an ass like Ivonne...maybe you don't have to put your penis inside me, maybe just a finger."

"I can help you. I'm glad you don't look like Ivonne. Something different would be nice for me."

"I just don't wanna sound like a hoe—I'm not. I've only been with Javier."

"No, there's nothing wrong with us doing this. I completely understand you."

She nodded and hit her smoke. We sat in silence again, listening to the leaves rustle on the ground around us and the cars passing on the road before us.

"You wouldn't tell Javier?" Her voice was almost a whisper and she wasn't looking at me.

"Tell him what? I won't tell him you told me you want to try anal sex."

"It wouldn't be cheating, right? Sex is cheating I think. Having feelings is cheating. It would be just for experimentation, so we can both get what we're not getting with our partners. You can't let anyone know. You have to promise." She said.

"I promise." My dick was as hard as it could be.

I reached over and took her hand in mine. It was cold and slender. Her first instinct was to pull away, but then she relaxed and looked over to where my car was parked. I rubbed her fingers with my thumb.

"You look nervous. If you're uncomfortable holding my hand, how could we..."

"I know. Give me a minute."

I placed my hand over her thigh and squeezed her gently. With the hand I was holding, I took her hand and placed it over my jeans, right to where my erection bulged. It was as if she had touched a hot stove, and she recoiled at the feel of my cock.

"Feel it?" I asked.

She nodded her head. Her fingers pressed down on me and felt for the outline of it. There is nothing in the world than the brand new touch of feminine hands as she inspects your cock for the first time, gauging it, testing it, amazed by it.

"I think it's time to go." She said, standing up.

I stood up with her and grabbed her by her slender waist with both hands on her hips. Her body tensed up instantly under my touch. She was frozen before me, facing away, and I leaned forward and inhaled her sweet perfume and the unmistakable scent of red wine. God, she even smelled fragile. It was a very different smell from my girlfriend; a foreign, exotic scent that flowed from my nose to my throbbing cock.

Her waist was so thin and alien; I gripped it easily with my hands. Thinking about it, my cock was just about as long as her side profile, if not longer; she was that skinny.

"Push back against me." I said.

"Here? We should go somewhere private, don't you think?"

"You have to get used to me first, right? We need to be comfortable with each other." I was incredibly excited, just her soft touch under my hands was enough to make me shoot my load in my pants.

She turned her face to look at me, "Okay."

I pulled at her thin hips and her butt came backwards. I pushed my erection against her round bottom. It felt so good to have her like this in front of me, my dick smashed against her taught, lean butt cheeks. I pushed into her quite hard, and she returned the pressure happily.

She was taller than me by an inch or two, and this made it easier to press up against her ass. If it were Ivonne, I'd have to bend my knees a little to get this angle.

A couple was walking by and she pushed away from me smiling.

"Let's go against a tree, out of the path." I suggested.

"What? You're crazy."

"Here. Come on." I took her hand and we went into the grass beside a massive oak. I leaned against the tree with my back and I pulled her to me, her butt against my dick again. We looked like any other couple in the park. With her ass against me, she slowly began to grind on my erection, her movements subtle, yet forceful. She leaned her head back on my shoulder.

"Wow, I feel you. This is exciting." She whispered.

I put my hand to her ass and squeezed her toned cheeks. I was right, it did almost disappear in one grip. I kneaded her cheek and slowly my hand found her crack. I pushed in with my fingers against her crack, forcing her dress up between her cheeks with my fingers. Through the thin material, her heat could be felt. I pressed my fingers against her searching for her ass.

It wasn't enough, so carefully, I placed a hand up her skirt from the back. Her skin was like silk under my touch, her thighs cold. She felt me and stopped grinding against my cock.

"I want to feel your ass." I said.

"Now? Why now?"

"Relax." I whispered to her.

"What if somebody sees us?"

"Nobody will. We look like any other couple in the park. From the back I'm going to touch you."

"Okay." She said, her voice shaky with fear.

Up her thighs my hand went, slowly taking in her skin under my fingertips. She wasn't mine; these legs weren't supposed to be touched, her ass forbidden, her scent secret; but here I was, lust and temptation had won out and her sweet body was the prize.

I found her waiting ass crack and I wiggled in with my fingers. Instantly I felt her anus. It was hot and tight and puckered up thick between her cheeks. She was wearing a thong and I scooted it away.

Ah, yes, my finger touched her secret opening. I felt where her skin met in a blend muscle, heat, and tender, tender skin. The instant I touched her puckered rosebud she clamped her butt cheeks closed on my finger and held me tight. Her muscled cheeks had snapped shut like a mouse trap on my intruding finger.

"Oh." She said to me in the softest voice I'd ever heard. "I've never been touched there."

I kept my finger in its place at the gates to heaven, and leaned in to her clean white neck and placed my lips to her skin. She smelled wonderful and her skin was softer than I'd imagined. With my tongue I caressed her and she gave a sigh of pleasure, she placed a hand over the hand I held on her bony hip.

"I'm going to push it in you." I said.

"No, wait."

"What's wrong?"

"Kiss me first."

I turned her around and she faced me, her eyes burned into my soul as she studied my face. Her cheeks were rosy. Her small thin arms wrapped around my neck and we stared at each other for a moment. She was so beautiful with her cute bangs and snow white skin and gigantic black eyes. She was so beautiful, but she wasn't mine, she could never be mine, and this made me lust for her all the more.

We kissed then. Her soft lips found mine and I pushed my tongue past her lips and into her soft waiting mouth. It was a fast kiss, quick enough for her to feel wanted, and for me to feel passion. I don't think any girl would want a man to finger her ass without a kiss first; not a sensible, self-respecting girl, like Danitza at least.

My hands dropped to her ass and I cuddled those firm cheeks of hers.

"This is so wrong. But it feels good, doesn't it?" She asked me.

"Yes. Turn."

She did so promptly, and backed her ass against my hard erection once more, and leaning her head back against my chest. My hands couldn't restrain themselves, and I licked my finger, spitting on it to lube it and went back up her skirt. I pushed past her cheeks and to her ass. With a wet slippery finger I circled her hole and rubbed it. I couldn't believe how tiny it felt. I could barely feel the entrance, but her muscled ring was quite hard and rubbery, and that's how I knew just beyond was her tightest hole, yet to be filled with a man's cock and loaded with thick sperm.

"It feels good to be touched there." She whispered. "Mmmm."

"I'm going to push in a little."

"Okay."

Slowly, I pushed forward, and one of her hands went to my neck, her nails digging into my skin, the other hand to the arm pushing into her, her nails cut into me there too. I slipped upwards against her virgin resistance. Her body was fighting the invasion of the smallest tip of my finger. The very tip of my finger made her gasp and her nails dug deeper. There was so much pressure on my finger that I closed my eyes and enjoyed the squeeze and heat she was letting have.

"Oh my." She said sharply.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?"

"Just give me a second. It hurts a little, but it also feels good. Hold on." She said, exhaling and inhaling deeply. I could feel her heart throbbing around my finger tip. I kissed her neck and she moaned in pleasure from my dancing tongue. I wiggled my finger in response to her moan and she gasped loudly and whispered; "Oh, yes. Push it deeper, but slow, please. Very slow."

With her consent, I moved my finger in her ass. It wasn't easy pushing up her deliciously tight backdoor, but it was satisfying beyond description to feel her stretch over my finger and accept me inside of her. It moved in with small bumps as her ass caught my finger and let it go. When her ass was wrapped nicely over my first knuckle, a burning hot crush could be felt. I twisted my finger back and side to side, testing her tremendous strength.

"Ohh. Ouch. Mmmmm. It's so different." She said to me as I tried loosening her death grip.

"Relax."

"I'm trying."

"Want me to rub your pussy?"

"No. That would be cheating, don't you think?"

"It would help. I would wet my finger and you'd get a better sensation, I think."

She sighed in thought. Her heart sped up and I felt every beat on my finger.

"Fine."

I removed my finger from her tight ass and pushed forward between her legs. I found a slippery wet pussy lips waiting for me. Her small lips were shaved smooth--God, I've gotten her dripping wet, and only by touching her ass! Why couldn't she be mine? Oh, Javier, you're such a lucky idiot! You don't know what you have. Her pussy is so compact, I thought. I pushed around and her lips welcomed me. Her clit was extremely hard, and protruding from her, I rubbed it over and her body racked and twitched. She was breathing fast, as if she were out of breath.

I plunged my finger into her waiting vagina, inside my best friend's girlfriend. I did what I wish I could do with her ass, pushing deep and with force, up and inside her velvet lined pussy. Oh, I wouldn't mind fucking her too! Her pussy was so soft and mesmerizing.

I gave her a couple of good turns, then fucked her with my finger. It was hot, and she moaned secretly with each shove into her. I could have kept my finger there all day, but I wanted to finger her butt. So I removed it and retreated back up her hot crack and to her defiant hole.

Her juices were so slippery, like lube, and I circled her asshole rim, massaging her tight muscled entrance. I pushed forward and her heat enveloped me. Upwards I travelled, probing her rectum and all the untouched secret beauty of her ass. Up to my second knuckle now and her nails were really digging into me. I decide now I'd fuck her with my finger. So I moved back, then forward and she moaned and tensed her body.

"Feel me now?" I asked her.

"Ohh, yes I feel you."

"Where's my finger?"

"In my ass."

"What's it doing to you?"

"It's moving in and out...ohhhh."

I looked around the park and nobody was paying us any attention. I was just a guy with a girl leaned up against him, be it his best friend's girl, and my finger was lodged halfway up her virgin rectum; but nobody could know that.

With each push into her I gained ground, moving in and in and in, until I had my entire middle finger inside of her ass. Each pull out of her painfully tight hole made her muscles involuntarily flex on my finger, biting down on me.

"Damn, is that you squeezing me when I pull out?"

"No. It does it by itself. I don't know why?" She giggled. "Slower, please."

"Yeah, sorry."

She was so tight--I loved the feel of her squeeze. Her ass was being enjoyed by someone who appreciated it. What sexual fun it was to hear her moan, as I opened her up and played with her tightness as if it were a toy. It was wrong on every level what I was doing to her. An ass wasn't supposed to be violated in this way. A friend's girlfriend wasn't supposed to let anyone touch her so inappropriately. A man with a girlfriend wasn't supposed to be so close to another girl, wasn't supposed to be inside of another girl...but here I was defying all the odds, defying this woman's tight crushing ass. My finger was breaking new ground; going where it shouldn't be, and not only was I enjoying it, but Danitza was too.

She was losing what little innocence she possessed. This wasn't her womanhood I was pushing into, but her soul, her pride, her secrets...her everything. This hole was the most sacred, private part of her body, and I was in it, violating her, taking away her secrets with each push into this unimaginably tight hole--and this wasn't even my dick.

My phone rang and it scared both of us. I pulled my finger out of the fire and into the cool autumn air. I saw that it was Ivonne. Instantly my stomach turned.

"Who is it?" She asked, looking around her and adjusting her dress and hair.

"Ivonne. Hold on."

I answered and she asked where I was. I told her we'd gone for a smoke and that we were on our way back to the car right now.

"We have to go. How did you like it?"

She smiled. "I loved it. Why did Ivonne have to call?"

"When do you want to get together again?"

"I don't know. Tonight? I want you to fuck me in my ass."

"Will you call me? Or how?"

"I'll stop by at midnight. Make sure you're alone. A phone call is too risky, so I'll just be parked outside. Javier checks my phone. He's a really jealous person, I know he doesn't show it, but in private he's extremely jealous. I'll make up a lie and say I'm going to my cousins." She told me.

#

My room, in my parent's house faced the street, and it was there that I waited. I showered and cleaned my room as best I could; changing the sheets, grabbing a jar of Vaseline, and tucking it inconspicuously near the bed. Then I waited anxiously.

When I looked at the clock it was eleven thirty, and I decided to jack off. My dick had been constantly erect since I'd fingered Danitza's backside in the park hours earlier. I'd even had Ivonne suck my dick in the car after dropping her off, and had poured a gallon of sperm into her mouth; but even that blowjob hadn't quenched my sexual lust. When I finished masturbating, I sat by the window and continued my wait, my dick rising and throbbing in my pants as I thought of Danitza's delicious ass and the pleasure that would be taking place in this very room in a few minutes.

I went through an array of emotions as I sat there waiting and the clock struck midnight. She hadn't arrived and my spirits fell hard. Had she changed her mind? Had she fallen asleep? Maybe it was a good thing she wasn't coming, I thought to myself. Yes, it was for the better. Why did I have to cheat on my beautiful girlfriend with this skinny girl with no ass or tits, and who happened to be my friend's girlfriend?

But then I remembered Danitza's tight, tight butt. I remembered her cute face and prominent nose and mysterious almond eyes. I thought of her powerful silence, and her intelligence. I remembered her sweet scent and silky brown Spanish hair. I could live with myself afterwards, after this betrayal, I thought. It was only sex, right? No feelings. I didn't want to take her away from my friend. They could get married for all I cared, and I would be happy for them.

I didn't want Danitza...only her tight, small butt--I wanted that. And it wasn't even her butt I wanted, I just wanted to use it, stick my hard cock in it and unload my thick sperm into her--that's it; that's all. After that, she could go. I had a drop dead gorgeous girl, I didn't need a new one.

I wanted ass, my girl wouldn't give me hers. I wanted something Javier didn't, so what was the problem? Isn't life about getting what you want?

Just then I saw the lights of a car flicker down my darkened street. My heart rose. A white BMW came into view, and I knew it was Danitza—she'd come! Fifteen minutes late, but she'd made it after all. Perhaps she'd been consumed with mixed feelings like me. What was the drive over for her like? The entire thirty minutes it took to get here, she must have been thinking about me. She knew she was on her way to being sodomized for the first time by a man not her boyfriend. This thought excited me.

She pulled up and her head lights turned off. She remained in the car. I hadn't thought about what would happen now. I decided to go to her. I rushed out of the room and crept quietly through the hall, to the front door. The night was freezing and I wished I had on more than a t-shirt. When she saw me, she opened her car door and I saw her in the light for the first time.

doitright
doitright
569 Followers