Anal With My Best Friend's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doitright
doitright
574 Followers

"Hey. You came." I said.

"What? You thought I was lying?"

"No, well, maybe I thought you'd change your mind."

"No." She closed the door to the car. I wondered if I should embrace her, hug her maybe, but I didn't. She didn't seem to want it. She wore a sweater and her hair was pulled back. For pants she had on black spandex, sandals wrapped her white feet. She carried a large purse with her, and stood with her arms crossed. "It's cold."

I led her back to the house. When I opened the door for her she passed and she smelled freshly cleaned, as if she'd just showered. She'd sprayed on a sweet, fruity smelling perfume. We crept to my room and I closed the door and locked it.

"Nice room." She said, looking around. I had a lamp on beside the bed, it gave off a yellow dull light. She looked amazing standing there; a Spanish princess just for me. She'd come to deliver me her cute tight butt and nothing more. What more could a man want from a girl as sexy and suave as her? Yes, a good fucking of her tight pussy would be nice and a good blowjob from her full, soft pink lips would have been magical, but no, I was going to make stupendous, secret love to her tiny asshole without the knowledge of my girlfriend or her boyfriend. Nobody in the world will know what we plan to do together...nobody. And that made it all the better for me.

Her presence in my room felt so wrong. She wasn't supposed to be here, not in my house at night with her boyfriend nowhere in sight. She looked so pretty standing in the middle of my room. She was admiring my pictures on the wall, a few of them I'd drawn. As she looked around I couldn't help but glance down to her buttocks. Under her tight spandex were two small lumps. Nothing much to grab, but they were chiseled, and looked marvelously strong. In fact, she did have a nice ass. It wasn't flat, like some poor skinny girls, but were deliciously round, small, but round.

Her hips were slim, and between her thighs I could see light peeking through near her crotch...yes, she was a skinny little thing. My cock was going to fill her up, straight up to her belly. How could she manage it? She looked as if she would break if I pounded her too hard. I'd have to be gentle with her, not that I was planning to be rough, but she was a delicate creature.

She moved to shift her weight on her left foot and I saw the bounce of ass cheek flex as she did so. I wanted to grab that tiny mound and squeeze it. My cock was near bursting point now. There was no real way to hide it, so I didn't. Her pants hugged every inch of her small ass, even rising up between her ass crack, giving a spectacular representation of her bar ass. God, how I wanted to let my fingers explore that crack between her hard muscled cheeks.

As she admired my room, I crept close behind her, too close. My hard dick was sticking out from my thin shorts and I gently let the tip of my erection push against her butt. My face was near her shoulder, her silky hair by my face. As my dick made contact her body reflexed and straightened up taut and rigid. She hadn't expected my dick to be there and she remained still, like a deer catching the scent of an intruder and it was as if she were planning to bolt at the next sudden movement.

I pulled my shorts down and my dick was out, exposed. I felt her sigh, a deep sigh that moved her entire body and let out the softest moan. I used my fingers to push my dick up into that exposed crack and it snuggly lodged itself between her butt.

"Feel it?" I whispered to her.

"Yes." She spoke quietly, as if we were sharing a secret.

"This is where I'm going to fuck you." I pushed forward and it jabbed into her.

Her phone rang. It was on silent, but the buzz of vibration cut as loud as an air horn in the quiet lust of the room. The sudden interruption of our secret meeting touched my chest and I felt my heart rate rise as she reached for her phone in her purse. I saw it was her lover and my best friend.

"I have to answer." She whispered. She tried to move away but I locked my hands on her hips, keeping her planted where she was, keeping my dick against her ass.

"Hello?" She answered.

I heard my friend's voice respond.

"I'm almost at my cousins house, yeah, just stopped for coffee it's a long drive."

As she spoke I reached around her and grabbed at her small tits. My poor friend, he didn't know what was happening with his girlfriend at that very moment. He didn't know his good friend was betraying him, and had his dick between his girl's hard, round cheeks, had his hand over her breasts.

When she hung up she moved away from me, and I put my dick away before she could see it. She looked as if he'd been startled, but she stuffed her phone in her purse and in a determined manner sat on the bed. Danitza felt bad, I could feel it. I saw it in her mysterious eyes and pouty pink lips. She looked so beautiful in her melancholic world. Always, since I'd known her, she acted as if she'd just received news the world was going to end and she was living the tragic last seconds of her life in the company of people not worthy of her.

She sat down on the bed. "So, how are we going to do this?" She asked, as she asked her eyes went to my raging hard on. I saw them widen a bit, then she looked away.

"However you want."

"Do you have a condom?"

"Do I need one? I'm not going to put it in your pussy, if you don't want me to."

"I guess you're right. I brought some things...don't laugh." She opened up her purse and withdrew a tube of KY jelly. She held it up and put it beside her on the bed. I looked to the crude jar of Vaseline I'd readied for the event, and became embarrassed. Then she reached in her purse and pulled out a long, slender metallic tube—a vibrator. It was skinny and silver, as thin as my pinky finger, and maybe six inches long.

"A vibrator?"

"Yes, well, I've heard they can be good during...anal sex. I wasn't quite sure what to wear. I have a g-string on." She took off her grey sweater and I saw she had on a black lacy bra. Her small breasts were quite hidden behind them, but her hands went to cover them anyway; it was as if she were ashamed of them.

"I've never really been with anyone but Javier..."

I sat down and pulled her hands away and she sat there exposed, her chest heaving her tiny tits up and down. I ran my hand over the material of bra, over her small breasts. They were easy to grip, I could take all of them with my fingers, and I did. Her nipples became erect, and showed themselves to me. I reached behind her and unfastened the bra and yanked it away from her white, thin body. Her bare breasts were pink tipped mounds. I touched her soft nipples and she bit down on her lips as she was being fondled by a man not her boyfriend.

As I leaned in to suck them, she grabbed my head. "No." She said, sounding serious.

"Why not?"

"That's more than I want, I don't want this to be a true affair. This should be about sex and sex only. I feel bad already about what I'm doing."

Do you? I thought. I'm about to fuck you in the ass, this is an affair, I wanted to tell her. But all I could say was: "Your breasts are beautiful."

"Are you kidding me? They're not as big as Ivonne's."

"They're so perfect in shape, what are you talking about. Let me suck them."

I leaned in and she didn't stop me this time. My mouth found her hard nipples and I sucked them in and bit them. Yes, it was quite different having such small breasts to fondle, but in a way, I liked the compact package. They were anything but droopy, like big breasts tend to be. Her nipples pointed skyward. With small tits like that, nipples tend to take on a greater role, and Danitza had some rock hard nipples, perfect for sucking.

Each flick of my tongue against the soft round skin of her nipples sent her reeling. She moaned more than any other girl who'd let me suck their breasts. It was as if I were eating her out. I thought maybe because they were smaller they were more sensitive. Either way, I enjoyed her tits immensely, and she made it more erotica than it should have been.

"My God it feels good. Oh, yes." She moaned as if I were fucking her.

I thought to myself how lucky I was being able to enjoy this latent sex pot of a woman. I couldn't wait to stick my cock in her and fuck her like she'd never been fucked before. I wanted to ravish her. I wanted her to feel our sex for days. I wanted her to come back for more.

After a minute she had my head in a tight embrace while I devoured her pointy tits. I glanced up at her and she had her face scrunched up in a look of sheer pleasure. She opened her eyes and pulled me to her. We kissed in a wild, sloppy mess of tongues and lips. She was very aggressive with her kissing; practically swallowing my face, yet her tongue was artful in her licks and swirls over my lips; even her kissing was stuck up! But this made me want her more. God, I was going to enjoy stuffing my cock up her tight, prissy ass.

I pulled away from her hot mouth and we stared at each other in a moment of surprised lust. We were both startled by this sudden burst of passion. Her glittering eyes searched my face, darting over my features as if she couldn't recognize me. How could this be the same girl who'd ignored me for years, who never looked twice in my direction like a good girlfriend?

"I can't believe what I'm doing." She said. She reached won and grabbed at my shorts, searching for my cock and finding it with quick fingers and a smile.

"Pull it out." I suggested.

She did. Flipping my shorts down and suddenly she was faced with my throbbing member. Her eyes were glued to it. "Oh, my." She said. "You're much larger than Javier." Her hand wrapped around it. Her fingers cold. Her eyes expanded as she gripped and re-gripped my shaft in wonder. Her hands sent shivers up my back. It felt so good to see my friend's girl grabbing my cock.

"Am I bigger?"

"Yes."

"Suck it."

"No."

"Please."

"I'm not your girlfriend. I only do that for Javier. Fuck me in the ass. That's what I'm here for."

"Turn around, here, lay on your stomach."

She did so. I pulled her pants down and she wiggled her hips as I pulled them off. Her white skin gleamed at me as I ran my hands over legs and butt. Her skin was so soft under my hungry touch. I yanked at the black g-string she wore and that came off as well.

She was entirely naked now. Her head lay on my pillow in a scattering of brown hair, she wasn't looking at me, but laid there passive, waiting to be violated.

I opened up her cheeks and there it was; small, pink, and thick. Her rim quivered as if she felt my eyes staring it down.

"Here. Let me put a pillow under you." I said grabbing a pillow and stuffing it below her hips so that her ass was pushed up now. She looked ready to be fucked thoroughly, laying there like that, naked and exposed on my bed.

I reached for the tube of KY, smearing a line over my finger. Then with one hand holding her cheek open, I rubbed around the wrinkled skin of opening. Her asshole felt stiff under my touch, so different than a welcoming vagina. You just know that nothing is supposed to go up it by the feel of it. But that's what makes it so appetizing. Just as the knowledge that she's my friends girl makes me lust for her so much more. The knowledge that I was about to do something wrong to her, against nature, against friendship and trust; all of it drew me in like a whirlpool to her tight pink hole.

Her body flexed as I pushed the tip of my finger in and she exhaled sharply into the pillow. Her body didn't want me in there, but the lube helped and her asshole opened. The tip of my finger entered her ass, despite the involuntary protests of her tight little ring.

"Oh, my..." She said.

Slowly my finger sank into her body, up into her fiery bowels.

"Mmmm. Easy." She told me.

Wait till my cock is pressing into you, I thought. I sat there, beside her in the darkened room watching my finger slide in and out of her butt. How stiff this hole was. Her rimmed muscles flexed and expanded as I pushed up her backside.

My cock ached for her touch. It ached to be where my finger was. It ached to penetrate her where she'd never been penetrated. To think this tight hole would be taking my dick in a few moments was unbelievable. The thought incredible.

I grabbed the silver toy Danitza had brought with her and inspected it. There was a small rubber button on the bottom of the probe and I pushed it. It came alive in my hand. Buzzing and growling. It caught Danitza's attention and she lifted her head and focused her beautiful eyes on me once more.

"Oh. You're going to use it?"

"I think so."

I put it between her legs, right to where her bare pink pussy was. The buzzing became muted as it pressed up against her flesh. Her body racked side to side, her hips up and down in the most provocative manner I'd ever seen. I couldn't tell if she was trying to get away from it or push against it.

I easily pushed it between her skinny lips and it entered her vagina. She moaned and grunted in pleasure.

Her head lifted off the pillow and her eyes opened as wide as I'd ever seen them. She was looking right at me. Her sexy Spanish face in pure bliss. I pushed the probe deeper into her body. Her hand reached for me and she dug her nails into me. When I had the toy all the way into her, I looked down and saw it barely sticking out of her.

Now, it was time to sodomize her. I climbed over her, my dick falling between her small hard ass cheeks, and I adjusted myself on my elbows. My nose was in her hair, and I could hear her moaning into the pillow.

"Take the vibrator out." She told me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

I reached down and pulled the wet, vibrating thing out of her pussy and turned it off. She was breathing hard.

"I'm going to put it in now."

"Okay."

I grabbed my cock and aimed it between her cheeks. The head of my dick brushed up against her hot thick hole. I pushed forward at it caught, just the tip of my head against her hard puckered entrance. I held it there for a moment, knowing it could slip away at any time. Then I pushed.

Slowly I felt her warmth taking over my dick head. Her anus opened, struggling to remain small and tight against my invading cock. I stopped, letting her feel the change.

She inhaled deeply, but kept her head pressed tight to the pillow. I could only imagine her facial expression, but definitely, she was going to take it quietly. My lips caressed her soft neck as I tried my best to not shove my erection deep into her bowels at once. It took heavy discipline, but I held steady.

I pushed deeper into her tight ass. Her rim expanded, stretching, stretching, stretching to accommodate my throbbing hard cock. She grunted and her stiff body adjusted. She was in pain. My cock was too big for her, and her body was having a hard time adjusting.

"It hurts more than I thought." She whispered.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, just give me a second."

She took several deep breathes, and readjusted her skinny body. Her bangs were hanging over her forehead in a perfect curtain. I imagined what we looked like, with her lying face down on my bed, me on top of her small frame. A lamp was on in the corner of my room, giving everything long shadows and a dull yellow hue.

Her cute ass was pinching the tip of my dick in a nip of pain and overwhelming pleasure. I was about to enter her bowels and fill her with throbbing, hard, meaty cock.

"I'm ready."

I pushed slowly and she groaned. I felt her ass spread open as I entered her body with the thickness of my raging cock. Literally, I felt her open up painfully. As I pushed in she held her breath and with my eyes closed, my entire world focused on the slips of my cock up her anus, opening her innocent tight, hole with my cock. Her ass really didn't want my dick inside, and her rim struggled valiantly trying to keep the oversized intruder from her rectum, but lube was on my side and I forced her ass to allow me in. Her ass was boiling hot, the hole stiff and muscled, very unlike a vagina.

"Owwww! No." She said, but my dick was spreading her ass wide and she inhaled sharply and moaned into the pillow. She didn't turn her body, or try to push me away, but she lay there, frozen, while I pushed into her. I didn't thrust in, but gently eased myself up her butt. I stopped halfway inside her burning rectum. Waiting, hoping she'd loosen. The ecstasy was indescribable.

She exhaled and inhaled deeply.

"Slowly, please." She asked, her voice as fragile as ice. It was as if I'd broken something inside of her soul, she wasn't the same. Of course she wasn't, she had a man's penis half way up her butt, and she was so small, that it was an act of miracle she could take it. It was an act of miracle that this was my best friend's girl lying there under me.

I imagined her as I'd always seen her, so quiet, so full of herself and her European ways. Danitza, oh, Danitza; always in a skirt and pantyhose. Always so china doll like, now you're getting fucked up the ass by me, and it's so wonderful that your butt is mine now. What a precious secret treasure you've had hidden between those small, round cheeks, always hidden by a skirt and panty's, always forbidden because you belong to my good friend, but now your secret hole is mine. I own you more than anyone else in the world.

Her skinny, Spanish body was being filled with my hard, cock. She gave a small whimper, and my cock slipped up her bowels in one good, ravishing push, all the way till my pelvic bone was smashed against her soft ass cheeks.

"Ohhh. Shit. Mmm. Owww. Oh, my. Oh, my." She groaned and her asshole flexed tight around the base of my shaft. She had a little hose clamp down there and it threatened to choke to the life from my penis.

The entire length of my cock was buried in her ass and it felt magnificent. Every inch of my penis was being pressed down upon, from every angle. Every inch of my penis encompassed her warmth. My cock was in her ass. I was in my best friend's girlfriend's ass and loving every precious second of her writhing and moaning, and her tight virginity.

"Oh my." She said to me cutting through the quiet of the room. I could smell her pussy

Then commenced my unrelenting ass fucking of this poor girl.

I grabbed her hips and softly, pulled myself from her rectum. The release was welcomed by her body and she shivered under me as I slid from her ass. Then in I went, up her ass, diving through her tight freshly spread butt. There was a quiet sound it made as our skin made contact, as my cock slid up her butt. A sexy sound only made by sodomy. She gave a few high pitched, but silent gasps, but otherwise kept her head down in the pillow. I could look down her back and see my dick between her butt cheeks, watch it exit, then disappear up her skinny, bony body. Each push in was magic, her ass was just too small for me. This fight against nature was magnificent. This wasn't how it was supposed to be, but we were doing it, I was doing it.

She remained quiet as I greedily sodomized her. I may have been making more noise than her. She was soldiering through it, allowing me to have my fill of the pleasures of anal sex. She may have enjoyed it at that point, but I'll never know.

Her ass was being abused by me. I slowly fucked her, but the thrusts in were pretty hard and I made sure to push as deep as I could, trying my hardest to get this quiet girl to moan, or make some sort of noise. But she buried her head in my pillow and took it like a champion.

This became my goal, to make her moan My hands wrapped around her bony hips, and I flipped her around, so that we rolled and she was on top. I looked over her shoulder and saw her pink tipped nipples pointing to my ceiling. Her legs were open wide, the bottoms of her feet on either side of me.

doitright
doitright
574 Followers