Analena Moves On

Story Info
It's time for a change.
8.7k words
4.26
29.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Analena Moves On

Analena's Story

I was sitting in the car as Kevin drove wishing he would stop somewhere and fuck me. After being used by our neighbor Walter Kevin and I had left for a vacation. We had just stopped by a fast food restaurant where I worked part time and Kevin made me do whatever I had to get free food. Unfortunately Mark, a real asshole was working and I had to give him a blowjob for our meals. Kevin sat in the car and watched as Mark pulled his spewing cock from my mouth and covered my face with his cum. Once back in the car Kevin took some of the French fries and wiped the cum dripping from my face before shoving the cum soaked fries in my mouth. As I tried to chew and swallow the disgusting mixture I looked up and saw that Mark had been watching us through the window. The whole incident had embarrassed me and now I just wanted to rest and enjoy my ride with Kevin.

Because of our relationship, I could not ask Kevin what was up or where we were going. I was his slut, his submissive slut and I was learning to succumb to his wishes and that my desires were not important. So I relaxed in the seat knowing that the smooth leather seats would take us wherever Kevin wanted to go regardless of my own desires. I'd been fucked enough by Walter and would enjoy a long quiet ride.

"What's the problem Analena?"

"Nothing just a trying to relax and enjoy the ride. A little tender from all that activity with Walter."

I closed my eyes but all I could see was Walter's old craggy face as he spit at me while plunging his cock into me over and over again. He was so revolting but I knew it pleased Kevin that I would submit to his will that way. I'd had multiple orgasms with Walter and my pussy was well fucked and it too needed some rest.

"Analena do you need something? Don't lie to me slut."

"No, Kevin. I am very happy to be here and am enjoying looking at the scenery and being with you."

A little while later Kevin put on his blinker and soon the car was pulling into a rest area. There were already a few cars and I thought nothing of our stopping although I was not in need of a bathroom, I supposed Kevin was. This was typical of a place where Kevin would expose me he was always exposing me to strangers and like this morning sometimes making me have sex with them. I knew it was part of becoming his slut, to give up my own interests and serve him, but I still panicked whenever he put me in this situation.

"Ok, Analena get out of the car and lean against the trunk."

Startled and surprised I stepped out making sure my all too short dress was down so as not to expose my ass and walked to the back of Kevin's car and was directed to lean forward onto the trunk. Kevin came out a few minutes later, letting me stay bent over knowing I hated this exposure. He was carrying his laptop and he set it down in front of me on the hood of his trunk. I heard him lower his zipper and then he leaned over me and pushed a button on the laptop.

As he slid his hard cock into my hot wet pussy I saw my own image coming up on the screen. It was a picture of me naked with my legs spread one hand busy playing with my nipple the other delving into my pussy. My name was under the picture. I knew Kevin had lots of pictures of me on his computer so I was not interested so much in this particularly as his cock was filling my sore pussy. He reached over and hit another button and an adult web site came up with another picture of me. I did not know Kevin had posted me in such a place and was shocked to know that anyone could log on and see that.

I was doing my best to accommodate Kevin's cock and as it reamed my pussy Kevin hit another button and this time a video began to play and I realized it was Walter and I in his front hall. When I realized that my time being used with Walter was available to everyone who logged on to this site I cringed. I moaned aloud as I realized the full extent of this video and how many had tuned in to watch. The shame of seeing this video had rocked me and I continued to just lean there and let Kevin's cock fuck me. As his pace intensified I watched myself sucking that old cock remembering what would come next and being ashamed of myself. My legs were growing tired and I wanted Kevin to finish so I could get back in the car and relax but Kevin's continuous pounding was getting to me and I felt a small tremble as a mini orgasm crept up and enveloped me.

I felt Kevin tense behind me and then as his cock jerked I felt his hot cum spew against my pussy walls. He pulled his cock out and let his sperm cover my ass. The video had finished and just before Kevin scooped it up I saw an announcement that anyone could have some time with his Analena. I dropped my head and he picked up the laptop and got back in and started the car. I had to quickly run to my door and jump in. As I sat down I could feel a mix of Kevin's cum and my own pussy juice cooling on my ass. I was still shocked and embarrassed about the video, and the ad offering the world my body. I was so repulsed that Kevin would go that far that I failed to notice the two men standing just behind the car who had watched Kevin fuck me. The shame multiplied and I felt my face turn red as Kevin slowly left the rest area.

Kevin's Story

Analena was a jumble of sexual energy now. Making her blow that fast food clerk then showing her the video of her and Walter had her hot. Her pussy was clamping down on my cock as I rode her in the rest area. She was so into it that she never noticed our audience until we left. The immediate reddening of her cheeks told me she was embarrassed. She was doing better every day now. She was slowly becoming the slut she wanted me to make of her.

"Are you satisfied now Slut?"

"Yes, Kevin. Thank you."

I drove on in quiet occasionally watching Analena out of the corner of my eye. At one time she dozed in the seat and exposed her pussy as her short dress rode up her thighs. I lightly pushed the right strap of the dress off her should and allowed her right tit to be available for anyone looking as she slept.

As we traveled I would slow down beside someone trying to allow them a view of my Analena. Several times the driver would look over, and then I could see his or her face in surprise and look back. At those times I would idly reach over and play with her nipple, pull it a bit flick it with my finger. Sometimes Analena would moan in reaction but mostly she slept. If the vehicle were tall enough to see down I would use my fingers on her pussy.

I came up on an SUV filled with four young college guys who when they glanced down at my car became real excited seeing Analena with her pussy and tit exposed. The driver turned at got the attention of the other guys and they all crammed to the window to see my slut. They began waving to me and it looked like they were mouthing for me to stop. I took my hand a slid a finger into Analena's wet cunt then brought it to my mouth and sucked on it then smiled at the guys. Then they held up a hand written sign with $50 for a look' and I grinned but motioned up asking form more. They crossed out the $50 and put $200. Seeing a rest area ahead I pointed towards it the sped ahead of the SUV and pulled in. The SUV pulled in behind me and the guys scrambled out of their car and came towards the passenger side of my car. I stepped out and went to meet them

"She's pretty well asleep and probably won't wake too easily but be quiet and I'll open the door so you can all get a better look."

"Hey thanks man she's a pretty girl, any way you can pull that dress down so we can see both her tits?"

I reached in and slid the other side f her dress down and now both of Analena's perky tits were on display. Her nipples were erect and her deep breathing let me know she was out. I gestured towards her whispered to the guys that they cold all take turns copping a feel of her tits and if they were gentle they could also finger her pussy. One by one they all took a turn touching and rubbing Analena's tits and fingering her moist cunt. When he slipped a second finger in her pussy and then tried to slide his thumb into her ass Analena woke with a start.

"Kevin please my pussy is sore from the day, no more."

"Analena that's not very nice of you. But, OK, sorry guys we need to go.

One of the guys was taking pictures of all of this and must have taken close to a hundred before it was over. When Analena pulled her dress back into place I bid the guys goodbye and got back in to leave. The driver tooted his horn as I left and I waved to him out the window.

"Pull the straps off Analena. Do not disobey me again."

She looked startled as she digested my words and slowly shook her head.

"Lower the straps now."

Again with just the slightest of hesitations she pushed the straps off. The dress did not fall away from her tits so I said.

"Push the dress down, show your tits Analena."

Again she reacted too slowly but pushed it down allowing her tits to be fully exposed. She sat sullenly for the rest of the trip. As we eventually turned off the highway and into the motel lot I said to her.

"If you fail to respond faster to my commands Analena I will make you take the dress off and enter this hotel naked. Do you want that?"

"No! Kevin. I'm sorry."

"Leave your tits exposed, slut."

So we walked into the hotel. Fortunately for Analena it was empty just a woman at the desk who looked at Analena.

"My what a little slut you have sir! Is she one of the strippers from the bar down the street?"

"No, this is Analena. She is trying her best to be my slut but I find I need to punish her more and more."

"Perhaps you need to be more severe, sir. After all if she's a true slut why is she dressed at all?

Analena looked horrified at the girl and then at me. I could see in her eyes she was begging me to not push her further. The girl behind the counter slid two keys on the counter and looked at me, waiting for some response.

"You know your right. Analena take the dress off now!"

She didn't move she just shook her head no. The girl behind the counter said.

"I hope your not going to allow that lack of obedience, are you? Not from a slut!"

The clerk leaned over the desk as she said this exposing her own tits to me grinning. I reached over and removed the dress, pushing it off her shoulders and letting it drop to the floor. I was not happy but when Analena bent over and pulled her dress back on I was stunned. I could not let her show me up this way, especially in front of the clerk so I once more took the dress, this time pulling over her head and tossed it to the clerk.

I looked back at the woman behind the counter, she was taller then Analena and with a well-formed and erotic figure. Analena's body was very nice but I saw in this woman a certain maturity that would not come to Analena for a few years. I was staring at her long blonde hair, her very open cleavage and the way her long slim legs met at her nicely rounded ass.

"I'm Kevin by the way and this is my slut Analena."

With a look of fear mixed with hate Analena stood naked in the lobby and stared at the woman behind the counter daring her to say something. I then stood behind Analena and put my arms around her cupping her tits and using my fingers to pull and tease her nipples. I knew if I teased her nipples it would turn her on regardless of where we were, they were like a key to her erotic mind.

"I know your name from your registration card and who needs a name for a slut? I'm Jennifer by the way and if you need anything at all just call me, I'd be glad to provide my services."

"Thanks I may just do that, especially if you came packaged in this dress."

"Well I'm sure I was more what the designer had in mind then your little slut."

As she said this she came around the counter and stood in front of us. She continued.

"So slut how many cocks have you had today? You smell of sex and dried cum is in your hair."

When Analena did not answer Jennifer took her hand and slid it between Analena's legs. Analena shifted her legs trying to prevent Jennifer's hand from reaching her cunt but a quick slap across her face by Jennifer stopped that.

"I asked you slut how many cocks have been in here today?"

Her fingers were obviously invading Analena's pussy because she squirmed and whispered.

"Just two."

"Just to what slut?"

"Just two cocks."

Another slap to Analena's face and then Jennifer said.

"Just two cocks Mamm!"

"Just two cocks Mamm"

Analena tentatively responded as Jennifer took her hand out of Analena's cunt and brought her finger to Analena's nose and then to her own nose."

"Smells like cum, slut! A lot more then two cocks worth. Are you being honest with me?"

Yes, Mamm. Just two cocks but the first one fucked me a few times."

Analena's Story

"Go on up to the room Analena and take a shower. There is dried cum all over you and Jennifer is right you stink of sex."

I grabbed the key and walked to the elevator happy to be away from that pushy bitch and her nasty mouth. Once I was in the elevator I saw that Kevin had stayed behind to chat with the big blond. I didn't like that but I don't think I was jealous I was mad that he let her slap me and order me the way she did. This was the first time I'd seen Kevin react with another woman and I was unsure why I was bothered but I knew I was bothered. He gave her my dress and then actually flirted with that bitch.

I realized how mad I was as the water in the shower streamed over me. I'd done a lot with Kevin over the past year, allowed myself to be used and humiliated but that last scene in the lobby with that tall blonde bimbo had me mad. I think that I was jealous of the attention she was giving Kevin and how he was lapping it up. It was also the first time Kevin had exposed me to a woman and I did not like that either. In any case I was still fuming when Kevin entered the suite.

It was a suite actually with a bedroom on one side and a living room and kitchen on the other. In the bedroom there was a king sized bed, flat screen TV; in the kitchen there was a table and chairs and in the living room another large TV with a sofa and two stuffed lounging chairs. If not for the lobby scene I would be very pleased with this place but the combination of Kevin's attitude plus the ad he'd placed offering me on the Internet kept me wary of him

I jumped and spun around almost losing my balance when I heard Kevin's voice. I saw in the mirror that my face had paled. I knew he was going to make up some reason to say I was disobedient and I could see the look in his eyes that he had already made some sort of plan

"Come to me naked, slut. No towel, no robe nothing."

I cringed at the word slut. Kevin had never referred to me as anything but Analena. Yes, I asked to be his slut and sometimes when we played he would say ' what a good slut' or something. Yet now it seemed as if he had forgotten my name. He had me stand at the open window in the living room and let anyone who chose to look up see my naked body. I stood there with, as commanded, with my legs spread so nothing was hidden and waited for Kevin's commands

I still am not sure what I was thinking as I stood there exposed to all who choose to look. My nipples were hard and but I did not feel at all sexy. I was ashamed at what I did today both with Walter and with Mark and having Kevin strip me in front of the clerk. If I could have been sure that I was doing these things was because Kevin loved me I would find a way to tolerate these memories. Everything that has happened today is still rolling through my mind and for the first time since I met Kevin I am not sure even he is enjoying the antics he puts me through. I hate and love what Kevin makes me do even when he has to force me I find myself allowing my body to take and enjoy the pleasure, I believe I enjoy the humiliation and that my willingness to obey is because I love him.

I am nervous because Kevin is quiet. I see that he has gotten bolder and bolder with me since he first allowed a neighbor to come in our house while he fucked my ass. So many adventures he has put me through and I feel closer to him then ever before yet I feel that he is less and less attached to me, that maybe I am just a cunt for him. Or should I say slut or maybe he wants me to be his whore.

I still love his cock and the way he uses it to fill any of my holes, though I am still scared when he starts on my ass. It always hurts a little in the beginning and by the time he is through I want him to last longer. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on our door.

"See who it is Analena."

Turning quickly to see Kevin stretched on the bed I gulped and moved to the door.

"No hesitation slut open it now."

I stopped I did not want to be a naked maid for the Kevin who was flirting with blond bimbos in front of me. I turned back and continued to look out the window showing my naked body to the outside world. Suddenly I felt Kevin pushing me towards the door. He just shoved me in that direction. I hesitated again when my momentum stopped but then I reached out and opened the door. It was a room service waiter with a rolling cart of food. The man stared at me he was obviously surprised to see a naked woman answering the door. He stuttered.

"Rrroooom Seerrvice maaam."

Kevin responded.

"Thanks. Analena take the cart to the kitchen and put if next to the table."

As I slid the cart of fruits jellos and puddings next to the table anything to get out of the vision of the waiter. I heard Kevin thanking the man then closing the door when I felt my arms being grabbed and Kevin made me lie on the table. From a suitcase he had placed near the table he took wrist and ankle cuffs and before I could react I was secured to the table, legs spread wide with my pussy open and available, arms pinioned to the side and above my head forcing my tits to push up.

"Please Kevin, no more today?"

"Quiet, slut! I don't want to have gag you and lose that hole."

Then Kevin proceeded to cover my body with pudding and jello. My tits were covered with chocolate and vanilla pudding the cold deserts made my nipples harden. He then spooned the jello on my belly while fresh strawberries and blueberries were placed between my legs. When he was finished Kevin then positioned the chairs around the table as if expecting guests.

Kevin's Story

What a site, Analena spread open tied and covered with food. My cock hardened in my pants at the site of her and what I knew would be coming next. She looked at me but said nothing.

"Slut you look nice all covered with food."

Analena remained quiet and as I was about to push her to respond to me when there was a knock at the door and I went to answer it. Out of the corner of my eye I did notice that Analena seemed to cringe when she heard the knock. I opened the door and allowed Tom, Harry and John to come in. They had seen some of the pictures I had posted of Analena being used in various ways and gave me the room as long as they were included in whatever party I had in mind. We all walked to our buffet.

"Slut, you're the buffet tonight I hope your food is tasty."

I laughed at my own joke and the guys joined me laughing as they sat around the table eyeing Analena's food covered body. They were scooping pudding from Analena's tits making sure to grab her nipples as they did so.

"Man I've never tasted food so good, I guess it's the serving platter"

"Yeah, look at the tits on this slut. I'm gonna eat my way to heave tonight guys!"

I could see the guys were pleased with my presentation. The way the food was set up her pussy, ass, tits and at times her mouth would come into play. The guys had supplied the room with booze and we so we sat at the table talking, nibbling on Analena and having a good time. Other then to take some food and play with her body we all ignored her, she was a serving tray and we treated her that way.